Stargazers Designs Reviews

Stargazers Designs 7
  • Julia

Julia Trantham · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Gorgeous Florals!

A family friend recommended Stargazers Designs for my wedding florals and I am so glad she did! Kristi is amazingly talented. She listened to my vision for bouquets and floral garlands and created more beautiful arrangements than I could have even imagined! I absolutely LOVED my bouquet and Kristi took my chapel flowers in a direction that I found even more gorgeous than what I had asked for. Kristi truly makes each person's florals unique and she is so versatile. Plus her services come at an excellent price! I highly recommend Stargazers Designs for your wedding!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Melissa Santiago · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Most beautiful flowers I've ever seen

I still can't believe how beautiful my wedding flowers were! Kristi worked with me throughout the whole process to give me exactly what I wanted. She didn't flinch when I changed my mind (a few times). I shared my pinterest board and vision with her and she helped me achieve my goal. She met with me in her cute little shop and showed me pictures of past work as examples. When a specific flower I wanted wasn't available or in season, she suggested an alternative. We got so many compliments on the bouquets and the flowers at the reception. Could not be happier!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Danielle

danielle miles · Married on 07/02/2019

Wow! Don’t hesitate to chose them!

For my micro wedding, the whole theme was designed around the colors in my bouquet. I sent them pictures of all the colors everyone in my family was wearing and they delivered perfection!!! So much more than I expected! Thank you for making a stressful planning process so easy!!!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Stargazers Designs 8
    Stargazers Designs 9

Stargazers Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle, we loved working with you and being able to custom create the florals for your wedding. Many blessings to you and yours...
  • Carol

Carol Hatcher · Married on 06/08/2019

Love Kristi!

Kristi with Stargazers was a pleasure to work with for both our rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception! She was able to understand our vision and execute it perfectly…..and stayed within our budget. Our guests still comment on how beautiful the flowers and bouquets were. Kristi even picked up the flowers from the rehearsal dinner, freshened them up and used them for the reception the next day. My daughter’s bridal bouquet was even more luscious and beautiful than I ever imagined. And I love the fact that after the wedding, Kristi picks up the flowers and redistributes them to hospice and the local nursing homes. I am so happy we chose Stargazers for our daughter’s wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Stargazers Designs 10
    Stargazers Designs 11
    Stargazers Designs 12
    Stargazers Designs 13
    Stargazers Designs 14

Stargazers Designs's reply:

Absolutely LOVED working with you all! It was wonderful to create the floral vision you all dreamed of. Many blessings to you and yours...

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

LOVED working with Kristi and Stargazer Designs!

From our first meeting, Kristi was helpful and creative. We described the look that we were going for and Kristi brought that image to life! We changed our color scheme a few months before the wedding and she was more than willing to make adjustments and changes to accommodate. She planned for "worst case scenario" situations and I with all the moving pieces of weddings, that's something that is invaluable. My bouquet and all of the flowers were just as we had imagined and I couldn't be happier with Stargazer.

I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Allison · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Value, Service and Product

Kristi went above and beyond to bring my vision to life. She made herself available for multiple meetings and really took my vision and turned it into something more beautiful and unique than I could have ever imagined. Her prices and services were much more competitive than other florists in the area. She was an absolute joy to work with and I still cannot stop looking at photos of my bridal bouquet the colors and blooms she chose will always stand out to me! I am so glad that I picked Stargazer's for my wedding.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Taj · Married on 10/19/2018

Excellent service beautiful flowers

The best- the flowers were perfect! LOVED WORKING WITH THEM! :)

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Emma

Emma Hobbs · Married on 09/26/2018

Beautiful!

I have never been more in love with a bouquet than the one Stargazers made for my wife and I! We both cried when we finally got to see them and still show them off to everyone we can! Working with Kristi was so wonderful, stress free and a lot of fun! I couldn't imagine our wedding day without her! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Stargazers Designs 15
    Stargazers Designs 16
    Stargazers Designs 17
    Stargazers Designs 18

Amy · Married on 09/02/2018

I highly recommend Stargazer Designs! We had a pretty tight floral budget for our wedding and Kristi did a fantastic job of giving us absolutely gorgeous bouquets. She offered some really helpful tips to help us stay within our budget (e.g., we re-purposed our bridal bouquets for reception table centerpieces and re-purposed our arbor floral and greenery for our sweetheart table). I planned my wedding from Florida and she was so patient and helpful as we exchanged MANY emails back and forth. I sent her photos of my vision for my flowers and she executed it beautifully. Thank you, Kristi and Stargazer Designs!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

GORGEOUS! I could not be happier with my wedding flowers! It was a very hot day, but the bouquets and flowers looked incredible all day long. It was so easy meeting with Kristi and planning everything. She had very useful recommendation and everything turned out perfectly. I highly recommend Stargazers to anyone, they will make your wedding flower vision come true!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2018

I absolutely loved my bouquet and flower crown! The flowers were beautiful, fresh, and smelled amazing. The design was also perfect! I gave a rough idea of what I wanted based on pinterest photos and they ran with it and made it better than I could have imagined! I have received so many compliments both in person and on my Instagram. Their service was excellent and there was plenty of communication. Highly recommend Stargazers!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Robin · Married on 11/11/2017

The team at Stargazers was not only amazing to work with they made every dream I had come true. I gained a 4 year old step daughter when I got married, and it was very important to me she felt important to me. Kristi made her a mini bouquet to match mine. She was so in love with the flowers. I can't say enough good things about Kristi and her team!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Stargazers Designs 19

Cami · Married on 11/10/2017

Kristi was just amazing. We didn't want a lot of fresh flowers, we wanted Ostrich Plumes and boy did she deliver! Additionally, I wanted a Brooch Bouquet and she handmade mine. I collected brooches from family members and antique shops and it is simply exquisite. All of the decorations and special touches made it all come together perfectly. Thank you Kristi!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

I'm not sure there are enough kind words I could possible say about Kristi and the amazing people of Stargazers Designs! Kristi was absolutely AUH-MAE-ZING! First off, not only are they absolutely wonderful and friendly people, but they are crazy talented! Stargazers provided all of the florals for my wedding in Charlotte, NC and truly all I can say is wow. I sent Kristi some photos for inspiration...several photos actually and she some how read my mind and knew exactly what I would want! Everything was perfect an we have received so many compliments on my bouquet, centerpieces, and the small little details that Kristi added just made it all feel and look like a dream! Absolutely affordable price point as well!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Stargazers Designs 20

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2017

My floral vision was captured perfectly!

Kristi from Stargazers did an amazing job capturing my vision for my florals and everything turned out beautifully. I couldn't have asked for a better selection of flowers (I had wheat & hops in my bouquet!) or better service. Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Nancy · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Stargazers! Kristi did an amazing job for my daughter's outdoor wedding in August!
    My daughter and I met with Her a couple of months before the wedding to discuss our vision. I left there feeling like we didn't do a very good job of explaining what we wanted. But Kristi insisted she knew exactly what we wanted AND sure enough - she nailed it!!! The flowers were gorgeous!!!!!! And more beautiful than we ever could have imagined!! She's definitely the best! She makes things easy, finds ways to help you save money, and truly adds special touches to her flowers! You can't go wrong with Stargazers!!

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/04/2017

I was so happy with my gorgeous flowers for my wedding! Very organic looking like I had wanted. Something happened to the original Chuppah and they ensured I had a nice one for my wedding...Thank you!

Sent on 06/14/2017

pamela · Married on 11/12/2016

Amazing Team!

Kristi and the team over at Stargazers floral design really brought my wedding vision to life! I can't express how happy I was with the décor and flowers they delivered. On top of that they are a pleasure to work with, I was an out of town bride so the planning took place mainly through email an they were very eager and prompt in their response and arranging my vision for me. I felt so bad but had a change of heart and literally changed out one of my design and color from my overall color scheme maybe 3 weeks before the wedding and was assured that it was no problem, at no point did they make me feel like a burden or hassle. I strongly recommend them for any bride looking to bring their vision to life. They do amazing work!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/29/2016

We had two appointments with Kristi prior to the big day! She was always very accommodating and willing to do whatever we asked! On the big day, I had added a minor change to the set plan and she was more than willing to run back to the shop to get a few extra flowers for me, which I am incredibly grateful for! We also added a ceremony arbor and it turned out absolutely perfect!! She was incredibly kind and very easy to work with. Stargazers Florist prices were also very affordable with exceptional quality! I received so many comments on how beautiful the bouquets and centerpieces were! Everything turned out perfect!! My husband and I would highly recommend Kristi and the Stargazers team for any professional florist needs!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Stargazers Designs's reply:

Thank you Lindsey. I wish you both many blessings and best wishes. We loved bringing to life your vision.

Kristi

Michelle · Married on 09/24/2016

Stargazers blew us away with their gorgeous floral arrangements. Though I gave the best guidelines I could, Kristi took the displays above and beyond anything I could have imagined. We had a fairly tight budget and she worked with me to get the most bang for our buck - and wow, did we! Couldn't recommend Stargazers more, they were phenomenal!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Amy · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I had a small elopement style wedding with 12 of our closest friends and family. Although it was small planning a destination wedding is never easy, but Kristi at Stargazers Floral Designs made it as close to it as possible! Right away I was blown away with the helpfulness Kristi had to offer I knew I found the perfect person for the job. Not only did she supply me with the most beautiful pinterest worthy looking flowers for my big day (I almost cried when I saw them in happiness), she also offered suggestions that helped me find my wedding cake, and helped me with our food! I thought I had a caterer set up, and last minute I stopped hearing back from them and was so lost. Kristi took on the job in a heartbeat. She brought food from a caterer, and grilled steaks for us. She picked up our wedding cake and set up everything beautifully for us. She made our day easy and stress-free. Just writing this review I wish I could give that lady another hug! She was professional, quick to respond, and you can tell she loves what she does. Thank you SOOO much Kristi and the team for making our day go smooth as silk. :)

Sent on 10/29/2016

Amy,
    I'm in tears. Thank you so much. We loved working with you and making your day all you dreamed it would be. May God bless you both.
    Love and blessings,
    Kristi

Kristi is super sweet and so easy to work with. She fit easily into my budget and provided the most beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen. She truly made my wedding one of a kind.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

Our wedding was August 20, 2016 and we used Stargazers Floral Designs for our florist as recommended to me by Waynette at Sweet Promises. We could not have been any happier with the flowers at the wedding!! They were so beautiful and exactly what I wanted (even better than I envisioned)! I was absolutely obsessed with my bridal bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets (it was my Pinterest wedding come true!!). The centerpieces were amazing and really brought elegance to the reception space. Stargazers also provided the flowers for our wedding cake, which left me in awe! Kristi is fabulous!! She listens to your vision and gives great ideas! She will give you exactly what you want, only prettier! She is so sweet and is great at what she does! I would 100% recommend Stargazers Floral Design to any bride!! Thank you, Kristi, for helping to make our wedding, not only our dream wedding, but one of the best days of our lives so far!!

David and Samantha Koenig

Sent on 09/05/2016

Emily · Married on 06/18/2016

Kristi recently did both the flowers and the tuxes at our wedding. The flowers looked stunning and turned our vague description into a reality! The bouquets and boutonnieres were the perfect addition to our overall theme of rustic Victorian. And we really didn't make her job easy! Kristi was so easy to work with, quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and let us change our minds a few times as well. As a bride and groom, having vendors that are easy to work with truly make the day a breeze. If we are ever in the area again and in need of anything floral related we will absolutely be stopping by! Thank you Kristi!

Sent on 07/18/2016

My bouquets looked incredible!

Sent on 06/08/2016