Stargazers Designs Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Megan
    Megan P. Married on 09/24/2022

Beautiful Wedding Florals

Stargazers Designs made the bouquets, boutonnieres and family corsages for our wedding and they were absolutely beautiful!! They worked with us to match the colors and general feel of the wedding and I am so incredibly happy with how they turned out. They were wonderful and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Stargazers Designs for your floral needs!
    Blair B. Married on 09/18/2022

The most stunning arrangement

I gave them very little direction, just a broad idea of how I wanted my boho flower arrangements to looks. They made my dream flowers come to life! I was amazed how beautifully they turned out. I couldn’t have asked for or dreamt of anything more perfect!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sarah M. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kristi/Stargazers did AMAZING work!

I cannot come up with words that would convey how ecstatic we were with the work Kristi Mayrand did on the flowers/decor for our daughter's wedding in Weaverville, NC, over the weekend. We were completely blown away with the beautiful colors, arrangements, and overall atmostphere created by her handiwork. Our guests have completely showered us with compliments as well. Kristi was willing to take our vision and run with it to make it even better than we ever imagined, and I would not EVER hesitate to recommend her floral work to anyone for any event. We are extremely satisfied customers. Thank you!!

Stargazers Designs's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Sarah. We are so happy we were able to bring Meaghan's vision to life for her day. We wish you all many blessings in the future.
    Kristi & Staff
    Stargazers Designs
  • Kori
    Kori W. Married on 06/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Captured my Vision PERFECTLY!

Kristi was such a delight to work with and exceeded my expectations in every way! Everything about the florals at my wedding was perfect. She took my ideas and ran with them, and it turned out so beautifully. She even did a gorgeous collar for our dog! Kristi is incredibly talented and just a joy to work with.
  • Adeline
    Adeline A. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made my vision come true

Exactly what I asked for I received. They delivered to the “T”. Such beautiful arrangements and very professionally done. Thank you for taking my vision and making it a reality!
  • Shannon
    Shannon C. Married on 05/21/2022

If you want breathtaking flowers - booking Stargazers Designs is a MUST

Kristi was AMAZING!!!!!!! We got married in May 2022 at Yesterday Spaces and she made our vision come to life. Don’t even get me started on my bridal bouquet- it was PERFECT and went with my vision perfectly. (Pictures shown). We rented the arch she has available for our ceremony and repurposed our bridal bouquets for the centerpieces. Kristi was super responsive, so incredible kind, and a pleasure to work with! We have received so many compliments on our floral arrangements and it's all thanks to Kristi for making our vision come true!!!!
  • Lisa
    Lisa L. Married on 01/22/2022

Rustic wildflower mountain top Wedding

Kristi & team were a pleasure to work with. Even though all our planning was done remotely they executed my daughters vision beautifully. I would highly recommend stargazers for any occasion!!
    Sophia G. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Florals that will take your breath away!

Kristi went above and beyond to execute on a stunning vision for our wedding. She attended our 30 day meeting in advance of the event (not required on her behalf), and was fully dependable in documenting all the details and executing on them the day of the event. Kristi is so genuine, kind-hearted, patient, and accommodating. Our guests were raving about the florals of the day in the months following the wedding, and it was definitely one of the highlights of the day! Thank you, Kristi!!!
  • Merissa
    Merissa F. Married on 10/10/2021

Absolutely outstanding!

Stargazers was the best decision I could have made regarding florals for my wedding! Kristy was super professional and easy to communicate with. Everyone at the wedding kept commenting on how gorgeous the florals were and how perfectly they combined the natural space and beauty of western North Carolina. 10/10 perfection! Thank you for helping make my wedding day extra special and nailing the colors!
    Riley V. Married on 10/02/2021

Stargazers is amazing

I am OBSESSED with stargazers. They blew my Pinterest photos I sent for inspiration OUT OF THE WATER!!!! I am so beyond grateful to them for creating my DREAM wedding!!! My husband even noticed how amazing the flowers were and said it was a highlight of the day. Stargazers is incredible and so flexible, even with last minute requests. I love their personal touch… truly could not be more excited.
  • Erika
    Erika R. Married on 09/18/2021

Beautiful Floral Arrangements!

The floral arrangements that Stargazers Designs created for our wedding were beautiful, with exceptional flowers and arranging, wonderful selection and freshness. The bridal & bridesmaid's bouquets, arrangements, and boutonnieres all had a very natural & organic look and feel, which was exactly what was desired, and it was nice to see that some local flowers, like goldenrod, were used. One of the guests commented that the chuppah, which was adorned with flowers, “was the most beautiful chuppah I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen a lot of them!” We have to agree that the flowers made the chuppah exceptionally beautiful! We highly recommend Stargazers Designs!
    Michelle Married on 09/04/2021

Excellent and exceeding expectations

Kristi was great! The work was beautiful.
    Breanna H. Married on 08/10/2021

Breanna & Tanner 10/17/20

Kristi and her team did an amazing job with florals. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and the tables were just what we envisioned. Kristi took the time to talk with us throughout the process and we could be more pleased. Highly recommend!
    Tracy W. Married on 07/17/2021

Accommodating, beautiful work

Kristi was fabulous for both my Daughters wedding. She traveled multiple times to the venues and nailed each Daughters wedding exactly how they wanted it. Her work is amazing!
  • Brittany
    Brittany B. Married on 07/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers and lovely people!

Kristie was so lovely and easy to work with. She made all my flower dreams come true for our summer garden wedding, all while working with us to stay within our budget. She was upfront and honest about cost and even helped me figure out creative ways to repurpose flowers from ceremony to reception. And of course, the flowers were BEAUTIFUL!
    Sarah S. Married on 07/03/2021

Best Florist Ever!

Kristi and her staff put together the most amazing bouquets and arrangements for our wedding! She was very responsive and was very flexible with us when we can to reschedule our wedding due to COVID. I would randomly think of something I wanted to change or add, and she was always willing to go above and beyond to make sure I had exactly what I wanted.
    Amanda W. Married on 06/26/2021

Floral arrangements

Absolutely beautiful flowers! I got everything I imagined and more!
    Lisa W. Married on 05/29/2021

Fantastic Floral & Coordination Services

We hired Stargazers to not only handle our floral decor, but also as our day-of coordinator - and we could not be happier with our choice! The decor and my bouquet were absolutely gorgeous and Heidi was literally an angel! She truly went above and beyond and I am so happy she was a part of our day!
    Brittany G. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning spring florals--vision come true

Kristi was so easy to communicate with. She used my inspiration photos & description to create the EXACT vibe I was after for my wedding florals. It was so perfect that I bawled my eyes out when she did the "bridal bouquet reveal." She used the perfect yellow peonies from her backyard to make this vision come true! She was flexible when I made add-ons throughout the planning process and promptly updated our contract & pricing to reflect each change. 10/10 recommend.
  • Angela
    Angela S. Married on 04/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful florals and even better service

I can't say enough good things about Stargazers! I planned a destination wedding from St. Louis and knew nothing about vendors in Asheville. I wasn't even sure I wanted flowers until someone recommended Stargazers. From my first communication with Kristi, I was all in. I told her I was planning a small wedding and didn't have a huge budget. She assured me they worked with any budget and that everyone deserves flowers on their big day. She didn't try to upsell me or get me to order outside of my budget even one time. She was also on top of responding to my dozen emails (sorry!) where I changed and added things.

On the day of the wedding they arrived at 3 pm on the dot, just as they said they would. Even though I kept making adjustments and additions/deletions, the order was perfect and nothing was missing or off.

My cascading bouquet was breathtaking. I didn't know what to expect because I'd just sent her a couple of Pinterest ideas. She put together the most gorgeous bouquet for me. I could not stop staring at it. I also really appreciated how they adjusted the wedding aisle flowers for me in a pinch. It was very windy at our venue that day, so instead of doing a flower petal swirl like I had ordered, they lined either side of the aisle with petals and made a rose petal heart at the top of the aisle. It was creative and beautiful.

These flowers were worth every penny. Kristi is running a great business and I am so glad we decided to get flowers from her!
    Kirstie M. Married on 04/10/2021

Gorgeous arrangements, highly responsive

Stargazers provided gorgeous floral arrangements for us, and made it all so easy. Kristi and team did all the setup, were quick to respond to last minute changes and knocked it out of the park with every detail of their floral designs. Love them!!

Stargazers Designs's reply:

Kirstie,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved working with you to create your vision. Many blessings to you both,
    Kristi
  • Halee
    Halee Married on 11/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kristi and her work is beyond perfect!!!

I know nothing when it comes to flowers! And Kristi walked me through every step. I sent her pictures of ideas I found (which were wood flowers and fake ones) aka that’s how clueless I am. And she took my ideas and made them into something beyond perfect of anything I could have ever dreamed! She is so sweet and her passion comes out in her work! I am so greatful for you and the beautiful arrangements!

Xoxo
    The Mengel’s
  • Addie
    Addie B. Married on 11/01/2020

Exactly what I wanted

The flowers were exactly what I wanted and more. Everything was so beautiful.
  • Siobhan
    Siobhan Q. Married on 10/25/2020

Absolutely beautiful wedding!

Kristi did such a phenomenal job with my flowers and was also great as our day of coordinator. Everything was just as beautiful as I had imagined and wouldn't change a thing.
illustration stars