Stanlo Photography Reviews

26 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

26 Reviews for Stanlo Photography

• Tamarah

Tamarah · Getting married on 09/30/2019

Amazing experience with Stanlophotography.

First of all, let me start by saying thank you to Stanlophotography for our amazing pre-wedding pics. We look like superstars. Second, if you are reading this, stop what you are doing now, go book Stanlophotography for your wedding pics, you won’t regret it. Lastly our experience, I reached out to Stan in 2017 after seeing his amazing portraits from Instagram, I live in NY but went to Florida and he was willing to meet me to discuss his wedding pictures packages. After the first meeting, I knew that I have to book him for my 2019 wedding because he was on time, professional and very nice. In August 2018, I reached out to him again and this time book him for our pre-wedding pics. The process was quick and simple. October 8th, 2018 in NY was our shoot at 4pm, of course he was on time and we were late. On that day, I remembered we had bad weather in NY, and the shoot was going to be on a boat. Got on the boat, I got seasick, stupid me forgot about my motion sickness but guess what Stan was very patient with me, didn’t rush. Steve, my FI hates taking pictures, that day he was the one asking Stan for more pictures, you see how comfortable we were. I can say that we had a great time shooting with Stan, he gave us good advice for the pictures. Everyone loves our pics, people said that we are fancy. I can’t wait for 2019, I know our wedding pics will be on fire.

Jada · Getting married on 07/04/2019

Stanlo Photography was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! My experience from beginning to end was exceptional. Booking with Stanley was quite simple and my wedding planner initially reached out for our engagement shoot. Following my initial inquiry, I had a personal call with Stanley to go over ideas, outfits, and concept for my engagement shoot. The payment process was easy as well. Stanley and his assistant traveled to Washington, D.C. during the busy Cherry Blossom Festival to capture my fiance' and I photos. Because of my poor planning, we were 30 minutes late to the shoot, but Stanley never complained. I felt connected with him and his assistant immediately. Despite the heavy traffic in Washington, D.C. and the 40 degree weather, Stanley managed to get the most AMAZING pictures. You would of thought we were outside by ourselves and the weather was 75 degrees! I am in love with all my engagement pictures and now I am having a hard time choosing which pictures to use. I LOVE THEM ALL! THANK YOU STANLO PHOTGRAPHY FOR EVERYTHING!

Eman · Married on 08/11/2018

Wow wow wow! I am just in aww of Stanlo Photography!

Words cannot express my gratitude and appreciation to Stanley. My wedding pictures were everything that I could have imagined- they were PERFECT all because of him. I came to him with a simple idea of the type of portraits I wanted, and he worked his magic and brought it to life.The day of my wedding Stanley was early, professional and genuinely cared about our wedding and our guest. A few days before our wedding he went to my wedding venue to see the venue and get idea for locations photos (without me asking).
    If you think you don't need a Stanley, think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN! When my mom first saw our wedding pictures, she cried! Literally cried because of how gorgeous they were. I have gotten sooooo many compliments on our photos as well.
    I am a law student and my husband is an attorney so we extensively researched countless photography companies, and Stanly genuinely stood out to us because of the quality of his work and professionalism! The price we paid was BEYOND WORTH IT! Also, he was so fast with the turnaround time of our pictures. All around had a great experience and would highly recommend him to any couple Our wedding date was March 31, 2018

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2018

Stanley and his team did an absolutely phenomenal job with our wedding photos! From our initial facetime conversation through the end of our wedding night Stanley was professional, timely and a pleasure to work with. His vision and ability to capture special (and unplanned lol) moments throughout our wedding day was amazing. The quality of his photos is outstanding and we have received countless compliments that these are some of the best wedding photos people have ever seen. We're super grateful and would highly recommend Stanley! Thanks again!

Michelle & Johnson

Christina · Married on 01/06/2018

The best photographer in South Florida! He makes you feel comfortable and has fun doing it. Thank you!

Taranya · Married on 12/02/2017

I did an engagement session with Stanley and he was great to work with. My fiance and I received some amazing photos to mark this special time in our lives. Stanley was extremely flexible, he travelled to our destination for the photoshoot and worked with our schedules to make it happen. On the shoot locations he gave my fiance and I great direction to capture beautiful photos and gave a lot of thought to capturing the images. He also returned the photos super fast!

He's truly a pleasant person to work with and his work is outstanding...you won't regret choosing him as your photographer!

Arielle · Married on 11/18/2017

My fiancé and I selected Stan as our engagement photographer after seeing wedding photos of colleagues that he had previously photographed. We instantly fell in love with Stan’s ability to tell stories through pictures, and capture love and beauty. On the day of our photo-shoot I was initially skeptical about sharing such intimate moments with a stranger, but Stan has a way of creating a comfortable and familiar environment through his gentle instruction and playfulness. While we had a blast with Stan, he comes to work and he has no limitations in ensuring that he gets the “perfect picture”!

Stan also meets deadlines and when we received our pictures, we were blown away by the quality, the creativity and the romantic nature of the images Stan captured. We had no idea we could look that good! I was also impressed with how personal the pictures were that Stan sent us, he tapped into what was important to my fiancé and I, and that was reflected in the images that he sent.

I completely trust Stan to capture all of my life’s biggest events, and I highly recommend him.

Shakell · Married on 10/21/2017

Our engagement photoshoot was nothing short of unexpected. It rained the entire day, which we thought would've ruined our outdoor shoot. Stan remained extremely professional and high-spirited the entire time. He refused to let the day pass without taking the perfect shots. He is very knowledgeable about his craft, skilled and experienced. We were a bit concerned about how we photographed in the rain, but upon receiving our photos, we saw that every moment was captured perfectly! Stanlophotography lived up to and superseded every expectation.

Chris · Married on 06/18/2017

Stanley Babb at StanLo Photography is by far the best photographer! We found him through social media after months of viewing his portfolio online, and planned a trip to Miami for an engagement shoot. From our initial contact, Stanley was 100% hands on. He took the time to get to know us as a couple, suggested stunning portrait locations and guided us through the shoot. We were both blown away with his tenacity and attention to detail. After only a few hours we felt like we knew him and trusted him enough to book our wedding photography. During our wedding Stanley was a pleasure to work with! He wasn't just shooting our wedding, but engaging with our family and friends, enjoy our moments and capturing those moments on film. We just received our wedding images and they confirmed our decision to choose him for this special occasion. He perfectly grasps the different hues of melanin and his images evoke warm emotion that makes us smile each time. Working with Stanley has been nothing short of a great experience. We recommend StanLo Photography to all of our family and friends and will definitely be using him for future life events!

Mel · Married on 02/25/2017

I really love Stanley's work he did our engagement and wedding shoot. He makes you feel comfortable and the experience very easy going and fun. He takes his work seriously and is passionate about what he does so much so that there are too many good shots which makes his difficult to choose favourites. Aside from his craft of capturing all your best angles he is very professional. Our wedding print album was so rich looking it exceeded our expectations. We are looking forward to working with him in the near future in capturing more valuable memories as our family grows. Stanley is the best!

Shanell · Married on 01/21/2017

Extraordinary!! Choosing a photographer to capture your big day can be overwhelming, but not for me. From the day I started planning my wedding, I knew I had to have Stanley as my photographer. His work is simple amazing and was the best decision my husband I could have made. He captured every beautiful moment of our wedding and kept it professional at all times. The day I laid eyes on my wedding album brought such joy to my heart. Re-living our wedding day through those pictures was amazing.

Edkeira · Married on 12/03/2016

After an enticing engagement photo session with the best wedding photographer in South Florida, Stanley Babb, I can't wait for my wedding photo session which will be taken place in Nassau, Bahamas later on this year. I must include that not only is he patient with his clients, but he also focuses on ensuring each of his photographs are unique while sticking to the chosen theme. His photographs not only captures the couple during the photo session, but he also ensures the images in the background are flawless. I must say, after seeing the photos from our engagement shoot, I can not wait until the sparks are ignited again with my fiancé and I as we walk into matrimony with ofcourse Mr. Babb not too far away with his perfect lens'. Our pictures were just too FLAWLESS, to give the job to someone else!!!!! Thankkkkk you Stanley!!!

Kayshala · Married on 11/12/2016

Choosing Stanlo Photography for my wedding day was the best decision I made!!!!!! From day one, Stanley was professional, upfront and well organized. He helped me made decisions based on packages. On the day of my wedding, his team was on time, friendly and filled with life!!! My bridal party and I felt like we've known them for many years. My wedding photos........ beyond amazing!!!! From the preparation to the ceremony to the portraits to the reception every single photo was immaculate and beautiful!!!! They captured every single moment and detail!!!!! The album was like no other!!! I have never seen any thing like it!!!! I cried tears of joy and happiness. I was able to relive my day all over again.Stanlo Photography is the best by far!!! There is no comparison. From professional to quality work you can not beat it!!!!! I will definitely chose Stanlo Photography for all of my photo needs!!!!! I lovvveeeeeeeee my wedding photos!!!!

Bernique · Married on 10/20/2016

SIMPLY AMAZING !
    My husband and I were ecstatic as we went through our wedding photos for the first time. We never knew we could look so good! The optics were nothing short of amazing....they were vibrant, creative and truly captured the essence of our special day. He really took our breaths away!!!
    Stan is a truly talented and professional photographer. He was punctual, and came dressed to kill. Upon meeting him on the big day, I had to ask "Ahhhhh excuse me - you think this your wedding aye?!" ....he was just that sharp! Lol. He simply laughed and replied" No man- I just believe in dressing for the occasion , work or no work! That's when I knew he came to play no games!
    He was very personable and made the entire bridal party extremely comfortable with shooting. Let me be the first to say that I did not know the man from Adam ,but I felt as if a friend was taking my photos that day. I was starving and my dress was uber heavy ...but we kept shooting because he was patient and empathetic.
    The guy just knows what he's doing man.... he's TOP NOTCH AND WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!!
    You're the M-A-N STAN!
    With love - The McKinney's

Sonya · Married on 10/14/2016

No advice is needed for Stan.... he is an amazing photographer and professional.... ??

Tennille · Married on 07/23/2016

I got the opportunity to finally work with International Photographer, Stanley Babb, and as a Wedding Planner - I loved his commitment even when things proved "difficult". It was truly a wedding to remember, but working with someone like Stanley has only motivated me to book him for more of my clients. #Professionalism #Dedicated #StayedTillTheEnd #FiveSeasonsApproved

Stanley Babb is THE BEST. My husband and I are beyond grateful for the professionalism, patience, and excellence in photography that Stanley showcased.

We just received our photos and are in awe of how Stanley authentically captured our love. We are both able to relive the joy and excitement that filled our day.

To add, I considered myself as the most anxious bride ever. Stanley's attention to detail, calm demeanor, and promptness had a way of ridding "bridal anxiety". You're in good hands with this one.

Marsha · Married on 06/11/2016

Let me just say Stanley and the Stanlophotography team exceeded my husband and I expectations. From the engagement session to the wedding day Stanlophotography captured memories that we will always cherish. Stanley was very professional, always available to talk, and most importantly made our vision come to light! We thank you!

Tisha · Married on 05/07/2016

Weddings can be overwhelming, sometimes you have no idea how you would want things to turn out and having direction can help. Stanley was great with that. Our wedding was planned in a very short space of time and he was able to bring together very special and artistic moments. He directed us the entire time, which took some of the pressure off and was very easy to work with. He's amazing at his craft, will recommend him to anyone!

Rashan · Married on 12/19/2015

Stanlo Photography is always willing, accommodating, meets and exceeds our expectations! His intuitive ideas have captured some our most important life events and allow us to relive each moment when look back on our special moments (which is often)! Stan is not only our photographer but a friend and makes every photography session enjoyable. We thank him and can't wait to share other special life events with him! We wish continued success and blessings over his future endeavors!!!??

~*xoxo.....The Wallaces*~

Adrian · Married on 07/16/2015

Stan, is the man... We work together... I simply told him what I would like dealing with our wedding and he was there. He is very timely and he is very good at what he does. I would recommend him to any one that wants great pictures and creativity for wedding memories.

Kara · Married on 04/25/2015

We had so much fun getting our engagement pictures taken by Stanlophotograpy, that we had to have him take our wedding day ?. He is professional, creative, talented, easy to work with and very reasonable. The engagement pictures was almost sent to us immediately after the photo shoot. They all came out beautifully!!!!! Each picture captured the moment of the day !!!!! For the wedding he captured every detail of it!!!! THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER? can't wait to work with him again!!

Dr. Tiffany C. · Married on 04/11/2015

Stanley was BEST photographer a girl could ask for! I couldn't imagine pulling off such a flawless wedding without having him and his assistant by our side. During our 1st convo., his calm demeanor was most needed at that time (I was a terribly anxious bride). Our 1st face-to-face meeting was at the venue of my wedding/reception (Gallery of Amazing Things: Dania Beach, FL). It was extremely important for him to get a "layout of the land." Next, I had the nerve to ask him about the equipment he used (as if I really knew any different), without hesitation, he emailed me the name of each piece. I was more than impressed at his diligence and willingness to provide me with the reassurance I needed. All of this was prior to me "officially" hiring him. We were in touch for the next few months leading up to the wedding. Due to the start time of our wedding, Stanley suggested that my hubby and I do a "first look!" Immediately, I was taken aback. I couldn't imagine my hubby seeing me prior to my walk down the aisle; however, I considered his professional perspective and obliged! Had we decided against it, we would not have any pictures with the natural sunlight. They were beautiful. On the day of my wedding, Stanley and his assistant arrived at our hotel at 11 a.m. (wedding began at 5 p.m.). He captured candid moments with me and my then fiance' in our separate rooms getting ready. We then traveled to "first look" location, which he also suggested! He created the scene/moment for me to be unveiled to my hubby and it was totally magical. Then came the wedding/reception and he was so patient & professional! He did not leave until after 11 p.m. & he made sure he honored all of our pose requests. Our photos are AMAZING! He edited over 1,000 pics and the quality of the pics for our album were beyond anything I could imagine. Stanley is affordable, precise, detailed-oriented, and VERY kind. If you are in need of a photog, he's your guy. My husband and I were SUPER satisfied!

Gabrielle · Married on 04/04/2015

My husband and I search for months for a photographer for our big day we were looking for a down to earth person with professionalism and who was flexible with a good price, to no avail it was seven months before our wedding and we still had yet to find anyone until a friend referred me to Stanlo Photography. After reviewing some of his work and prices we were hook, lined and sold, that this had to be our photographer for our big day. After contacting him i was in love with his interest for allowing me to have my mind at peace when it came to do with anything in terms of the photography aspect of the wedding. Stanley Babb was on time to the Melia where my wedding and reception was held and i admire greatly his quality of service. In retrospect everyday I look at our wedding picture and i am still very pleased and amazed on how he captured every moment we didn't get a videographer however the picture tell our story and I definitely will be keeping in contact for any other event referring friends and family members. YOU PLACED THE ICING ON THE CAKE FOR OUR BIG DAY!!!! #bahamaslifestylephotographer #bahamasweddingphotographer #miamiphotographer #blackbrides #thedorsetts2015 #amazingphotography

Stanlo is a delightful person, very talented and extremely professional. My husband and I are overworked professionals in a long distance relationship with massive time constraints. We got married in South Florida but neither of us live there. Stanlo handled this flawlessly: He was respectful of our jobs and our time, Skyping as necessary, and even traveled to my husband’s city for our engagement shoot because it’s where we fell in love. He is, first and foremost, an artist who takes beautiful photographs. He was able to draw my shy husband out of his shell, get us both comfortable with the wedding spotlight, and capture us and our love. He delivered exactly what we requested: gorgeous, high quality photos of the “real us” in a journalistic style with some posed portraits and details. Stanlo and his assistant simultaneously provided support for my husband and me on our wedding day while also blending into the background. Stanlo worked perfectly with our videographer, our families, our wedding consultant and the church and venue representatives. One of the greatest pleasures of working with Stanlo is that he loves his job. He made us all feel celebrated. He is extremely calm and kind, can punt when things don’t go as planned, stays tightly on schedule, and he goes the extra mile- even staying late at our rehearsal dinner when the event was running behind. Stanlo truly cares for his clients. I would love to work with him again.