Stanlo Photography Reviews

35 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

35 Reviews for Stanlo Photography

Suzane · Getting married on 06/06/2021

The Goat!!!!

Stan did his thing. He is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, my photo shoot for just everything. He’s such a cool and down to earth person. He knows what he is doing and is the best at what he does. I can’t wait to see my engagement pictures. Thank you Stan. You are truly a blessing.

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Juline

Juline Philogene · Married on 11/22/2020

The greatest ever!

Stanlo is hands down the GOAT!!!! From his professionalism, creativity, and giving you above and beyond what you ask for!!! I am such a shy person but he made sure I and my fiance was very comfortable and because of this, our engagement pictures are GORGEOUS. I am such a satisfied customer and I'd recommend him to the whole world if I could.

Sent on 08/02/2020
  • Ebere

Ebere Alozie · Married on 03/07/2020

He is a force to be reckoned with.

His work is unmatched. He knows his craft. He’s willing to go all out for the couple to ensure they have great wedding shots. My wedding ran late and he still remained to make sure he captured the full night. Stanlo is phenomenal. A genius at his craft.

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Mia

Mia Poinsette · Married on 01/19/2020

The best in the industry!!

Because we only had six months to plan our wedding, we specifically selected the best of the best in the wedding industry to ensure that our once in a lifetime moment was handled with the upmost of professionalism and care. We were both honored and humbled to have Stanley Babb capture our wedding and his craftsmanship, creativity and level of detail exceeded our wildest expectations! From our initial getting ready shots to our surprise helicopter departure, we knew we were in good hands with Stanley and his team. Although weddings take hundreds of hours to plan but only appear as a blur on the actual day, we are incredibly fortunate to have the beautiful images and album that Stanlo Photography created for us. The visual masterpiece comprised of our collective memories is a cherished attribute that we will forever be grateful for. We could NEVER thank Stanley enough for his talents and ability to make a fairytale concept an obtainable reality; which can both be relived at our viewing pleasure and also nationally as our wedding was recently featured by Essence magazine! Despite turning down a reality TV opportunity to capture our wedding, the most memorable accomplishment of our big day (besides getting married, of course!) was having the most incredible and talented vendors by our side. The reputation of Stanley Babb and his quality of work is something EVERY bride needs in her corner! There’s no need to look any further.... Stanley Babb of Stanlo Photography is one of the best award winning and internationally acclaimed photographers in the wedding industry and hiring his artistry for your wedding will bring you one step closer to becoming happily ever after. Thanks again Stanley, and we’ll definitely be working with you again soon!

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Simpson · Married on 01/05/2020

The most professional and BEST wedding photographer

We had our wedding on 5/25/2018. Stanley was one of the best vendors. He was really professional, on time and knew exactly what to do. He was really calm and so focused on his work. Choosing Stanley (who's IMO is the best wedding photographer) was the best decision we made for our wedding. We relive the moments whenever we look at the pictures. The pictures came out beautifully. Thank you Stanley!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Jameelah

Jameelah Rahming · Married on 12/28/2019

Thee Best!!!

Stanley!!!! Words can’t express how happy I was with both my engagement and wedding photos! He is indeed professional and puts his all into his work. When passion meets profession where can one go wrong!?? You are stuck with The Rahming’s for life! Up next... Maternity Shoot! We Love You Stan The Man!

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Tamarah

Tamarah · Married on 09/30/2019

Amazing experience with Stanlophotography.

First of all, let me start by saying thank you to Stanlophotography for our amazing pre-wedding pics. We look like superstars. Second, if you are reading this, stop what you are doing now, go book Stanlophotography for your wedding pics, you won’t regret it. Lastly our experience, I reached out to Stan in 2017 after seeing his amazing portraits from Instagram, I live in NY but went to Florida and he was willing to meet me to discuss his wedding pictures packages. After the first meeting, I knew that I have to book him for my 2019 wedding because he was on time, professional and very nice. In August 2018, I reached out to him again and this time book him for our pre-wedding pics. The process was quick and simple. October 8th, 2018 in NY was our shoot at 4pm, of course he was on time and we were late. On that day, I remembered we had bad weather in NY, and the shoot was going to be on a boat. Got on the boat, I got seasick, stupid me forgot about my motion sickness but guess what Stan was very patient with me, didn’t rush. Steve, my FI hates taking pictures, that day he was the one asking Stan for more pictures, you see how comfortable we were. I can say that we had a great time shooting with Stan, he gave us good advice for the pictures. Everyone loves our pics, people said that we are fancy. I can’t wait for 2019, I know our wedding pics will be on fire.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jada · Married on 07/04/2019

Stanlo Photography was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! My experience from beginning to end was exceptional. Booking with Stanley was quite simple and my wedding planner initially reached out for our engagement shoot. Following my initial inquiry, I had a personal call with Stanley to go over ideas, outfits, and concept for my engagement shoot. The payment process was easy as well. Stanley and his assistant traveled to Washington, D.C. during the busy Cherry Blossom Festival to capture my fiance' and I photos. Because of my poor planning, we were 30 minutes late to the shoot, but Stanley never complained. I felt connected with him and his assistant immediately. Despite the heavy traffic in Washington, D.C. and the 40 degree weather, Stanley managed to get the most AMAZING pictures. You would of thought we were outside by ourselves and the weather was 75 degrees! I am in love with all my engagement pictures and now I am having a hard time choosing which pictures to use. I LOVE THEM ALL! THANK YOU STANLO PHOTGRAPHY FOR EVERYTHING!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Havian Nicholas · Married on 12/17/2018

Phenomenal

One Word: Phenomenal. Stan Babb encompasses the inimitable ability to capture authentic moments in the midst of chaos. He is beyond talented and his images are worth the suspense. Our images highlight the depth and dopeness of melanin and we simply cannot thank him enough. Stan, you are an absolute GIFT.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Eman · Married on 08/11/2018

Wow wow wow! I am just in aww of Stanlo Photography!

Words cannot express my gratitude and appreciation to Stanley. My wedding pictures were everything that I could have imagined- they were PERFECT all because of him. I came to him with a simple idea of the type of portraits I wanted, and he worked his magic and brought it to life.The day of my wedding Stanley was early, professional and genuinely cared about our wedding and our guest. A few days before our wedding he went to my wedding venue to see the venue and get idea for locations photos (without me asking).
    If you think you don't need a Stanley, think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN! When my mom first saw our wedding pictures, she cried! Literally cried because of how gorgeous they were. I have gotten sooooo many compliments on our photos as well.
    I am a law student and my husband is an attorney so we extensively researched countless photography companies, and Stanly genuinely stood out to us because of the quality of his work and professionalism! The price we paid was BEYOND WORTH IT! Also, he was so fast with the turnaround time of our pictures. All around had a great experience and would highly recommend him to any couple Our wedding date was March 31, 2018

Sent on 05/17/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2018

Stanley and his team did an absolutely phenomenal job with our wedding photos! From our initial facetime conversation through the end of our wedding night Stanley was professional, timely and a pleasure to work with. His vision and ability to capture special (and unplanned lol) moments throughout our wedding day was amazing. The quality of his photos is outstanding and we have received countless compliments that these are some of the best wedding photos people have ever seen. We're super grateful and would highly recommend Stanley! Thanks again!

Michelle & Johnson

Sent on 10/02/2018

Christina · Married on 01/06/2018

The best photographer in South Florida! He makes you feel comfortable and has fun doing it. Thank you!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Taranya · Married on 12/02/2017

I did an engagement session with Stanley and he was great to work with. My fiance and I received some amazing photos to mark this special time in our lives. Stanley was extremely flexible, he travelled to our destination for the photoshoot and worked with our schedules to make it happen. On the shoot locations he gave my fiance and I great direction to capture beautiful photos and gave a lot of thought to capturing the images. He also returned the photos super fast!

He's truly a pleasant person to work with and his work is outstanding...you won't regret choosing him as your photographer!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Arielle · Married on 11/18/2017

My fiancé and I selected Stan as our engagement photographer after seeing wedding photos of colleagues that he had previously photographed. We instantly fell in love with Stan’s ability to tell stories through pictures, and capture love and beauty. On the day of our photo-shoot I was initially skeptical about sharing such intimate moments with a stranger, but Stan has a way of creating a comfortable and familiar environment through his gentle instruction and playfulness. While we had a blast with Stan, he comes to work and he has no limitations in ensuring that he gets the “perfect picture”!

Stan also meets deadlines and when we received our pictures, we were blown away by the quality, the creativity and the romantic nature of the images Stan captured. We had no idea we could look that good! I was also impressed with how personal the pictures were that Stan sent us, he tapped into what was important to my fiancé and I, and that was reflected in the images that he sent.

I completely trust Stan to capture all of my life’s biggest events, and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Shakell · Married on 10/21/2017

Our engagement photoshoot was nothing short of unexpected. It rained the entire day, which we thought would've ruined our outdoor shoot. Stan remained extremely professional and high-spirited the entire time. He refused to let the day pass without taking the perfect shots. He is very knowledgeable about his craft, skilled and experienced. We were a bit concerned about how we photographed in the rain, but upon receiving our photos, we saw that every moment was captured perfectly! Stanlophotography lived up to and superseded every expectation.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Chris · Married on 06/18/2017

Stanley Babb at StanLo Photography is by far the best photographer! We found him through social media after months of viewing his portfolio online, and planned a trip to Miami for an engagement shoot. From our initial contact, Stanley was 100% hands on. He took the time to get to know us as a couple, suggested stunning portrait locations and guided us through the shoot. We were both blown away with his tenacity and attention to detail. After only a few hours we felt like we knew him and trusted him enough to book our wedding photography. During our wedding Stanley was a pleasure to work with! He wasn't just shooting our wedding, but engaging with our family and friends, enjoy our moments and capturing those moments on film. We just received our wedding images and they confirmed our decision to choose him for this special occasion. He perfectly grasps the different hues of melanin and his images evoke warm emotion that makes us smile each time. Working with Stanley has been nothing short of a great experience. We recommend StanLo Photography to all of our family and friends and will definitely be using him for future life events!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Mel · Married on 02/25/2017

I really love Stanley's work he did our engagement and wedding shoot. He makes you feel comfortable and the experience very easy going and fun. He takes his work seriously and is passionate about what he does so much so that there are too many good shots which makes his difficult to choose favourites. Aside from his craft of capturing all your best angles he is very professional. Our wedding print album was so rich looking it exceeded our expectations. We are looking forward to working with him in the near future in capturing more valuable memories as our family grows. Stanley is the best!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Shanell · Married on 01/21/2017

Extraordinary!! Choosing a photographer to capture your big day can be overwhelming, but not for me. From the day I started planning my wedding, I knew I had to have Stanley as my photographer. His work is simple amazing and was the best decision my husband I could have made. He captured every beautiful moment of our wedding and kept it professional at all times. The day I laid eyes on my wedding album brought such joy to my heart. Re-living our wedding day through those pictures was amazing.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Edkeira · Married on 12/03/2016

After an enticing engagement photo session with the best wedding photographer in South Florida, Stanley Babb, I can't wait for my wedding photo session which will be taken place in Nassau, Bahamas later on this year. I must include that not only is he patient with his clients, but he also focuses on ensuring each of his photographs are unique while sticking to the chosen theme. His photographs not only captures the couple during the photo session, but he also ensures the images in the background are flawless. I must say, after seeing the photos from our engagement shoot, I can not wait until the sparks are ignited again with my fiancé and I as we walk into matrimony with ofcourse Mr. Babb not too far away with his perfect lens'. Our pictures were just too FLAWLESS, to give the job to someone else!!!!! Thankkkkk you Stanley!!!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Kayshala · Married on 11/12/2016

Choosing Stanlo Photography for my wedding day was the best decision I made!!!!!! From day one, Stanley was professional, upfront and well organized. He helped me made decisions based on packages. On the day of my wedding, his team was on time, friendly and filled with life!!! My bridal party and I felt like we've known them for many years. My wedding photos........ beyond amazing!!!! From the preparation to the ceremony to the portraits to the reception every single photo was immaculate and beautiful!!!! They captured every single moment and detail!!!!! The album was like no other!!! I have never seen any thing like it!!!! I cried tears of joy and happiness. I was able to relive my day all over again.Stanlo Photography is the best by far!!! There is no comparison. From professional to quality work you can not beat it!!!!! I will definitely chose Stanlo Photography for all of my photo needs!!!!! I lovvveeeeeeeee my wedding photos!!!!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Bernique · Married on 10/20/2016

SIMPLY AMAZING !
    My husband and I were ecstatic as we went through our wedding photos for the first time. We never knew we could look so good! The optics were nothing short of amazing....they were vibrant, creative and truly captured the essence of our special day. He really took our breaths away!!!
    Stan is a truly talented and professional photographer. He was punctual, and came dressed to kill. Upon meeting him on the big day, I had to ask "Ahhhhh excuse me - you think this your wedding aye?!" ....he was just that sharp! Lol. He simply laughed and replied" No man- I just believe in dressing for the occasion , work or no work! That's when I knew he came to play no games!
    He was very personable and made the entire bridal party extremely comfortable with shooting. Let me be the first to say that I did not know the man from Adam ,but I felt as if a friend was taking my photos that day. I was starving and my dress was uber heavy ...but we kept shooting because he was patient and empathetic.
    The guy just knows what he's doing man.... he's TOP NOTCH AND WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!!
    You're the M-A-N STAN!
    With love - The McKinney's

Sent on 01/11/2017

Sonya · Married on 10/14/2016

No advice is needed for Stan.... he is an amazing photographer and professional.... ??

Sent on 10/24/2016

Tennille · Married on 07/23/2016

I got the opportunity to finally work with International Photographer, Stanley Babb, and as a Wedding Planner - I loved his commitment even when things proved "difficult". It was truly a wedding to remember, but working with someone like Stanley has only motivated me to book him for more of my clients. #Professionalism #Dedicated #StayedTillTheEnd #FiveSeasonsApproved

Sent on 07/25/2016

Stanley Babb is THE BEST. My husband and I are beyond grateful for the professionalism, patience, and excellence in photography that Stanley showcased.

We just received our photos and are in awe of how Stanley authentically captured our love. We are both able to relive the joy and excitement that filled our day.

To add, I considered myself as the most anxious bride ever. Stanley's attention to detail, calm demeanor, and promptness had a way of ridding "bridal anxiety". You're in good hands with this one.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Marsha · Married on 06/11/2016

Let me just say Stanley and the Stanlophotography team exceeded my husband and I expectations. From the engagement session to the wedding day Stanlophotography captured memories that we will always cherish. Stanley was very professional, always available to talk, and most importantly made our vision come to light! We thank you!

Sent on 09/26/2016