3900 SW 100th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328 Map · Phone number

• Real Weddings 22

26 Reviews for Stanlo Photography

• Tamarah

Tamarah · Getting married on 09/30/2019

Amazing experience with Stanlophotography.

First of all, let me start by saying thank you to Stanlophotography for our amazing pre-wedding pics. We look like superstars. Second, if you are reading this, stop what you are doing now, go book Stanlophotography for your wedding pics, you won’t regret it. Lastly our experience, I reached out to Stan in 2017 after seeing his amazing portraits from Instagram, I live in NY but went to Florida and he was willing to meet me to discuss his wedding pictures packages. After the first meeting, I knew that I have to book him for my 2019 wedding because he was on time, professional and very nice. In August 2018, I reached out to him again and this time book him for our pre-wedding pics. The process was quick and simple. October 8th, 2018 in NY was our shoot at 4pm, of course he was on time and we were late. On that day, I remembered we had bad weather in NY, and the shoot was going to be on a boat. Got on the boat, I got seasick, stupid me forgot about my motion sickness but guess what Stan was very patient with me, didn’t rush. Steve, my FI hates taking pictures, that day he was the one asking Stan for more pictures, you see how comfortable we were. I can say that we had a great time shooting with Stan, he gave us good advice for the pictures. Everyone loves our pics, people said that we are fancy. I can’t wait for 2019, I know our wedding pics will be on fire.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jada · Getting married on 07/04/2019

Stanlo Photography was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! My experience from beginning to end was exceptional. Booking with Stanley was quite simple and my wedding planner initially reached out for our engagement shoot. Following my initial inquiry, I had a personal call with Stanley to go over ideas, outfits, and concept for my engagement shoot. The payment process was easy as well. Stanley and his assistant traveled to Washington, D.C. during the busy Cherry Blossom Festival to capture my fiance' and I photos. Because of my poor planning, we were 30 minutes late to the shoot, but Stanley never complained. I felt connected with him and his assistant immediately. Despite the heavy traffic in Washington, D.C. and the 40 degree weather, Stanley managed to get the most AMAZING pictures. You would of thought we were outside by ourselves and the weather was 75 degrees! I am in love with all my engagement pictures and now I am having a hard time choosing which pictures to use. I LOVE THEM ALL! THANK YOU STANLO PHOTGRAPHY FOR EVERYTHING!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Eman · Married on 08/11/2018

Wow wow wow! I am just in aww of Stanlo Photography!

Words cannot express my gratitude and appreciation to Stanley. My wedding pictures were everything that I could have imagined- they were PERFECT all because of him. I came to him with a simple idea of the type of portraits I wanted, and he worked his magic and brought it to life.The day of my wedding Stanley was early, professional and genuinely cared about our wedding and our guest. A few days before our wedding he went to my wedding venue to see the venue and get idea for locations photos (without me asking).
    If you think you don't need a Stanley, think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN! When my mom first saw our wedding pictures, she cried! Literally cried because of how gorgeous they were. I have gotten sooooo many compliments on our photos as well.
    I am a law student and my husband is an attorney so we extensively researched countless photography companies, and Stanly genuinely stood out to us because of the quality of his work and professionalism! The price we paid was BEYOND WORTH IT! Also, he was so fast with the turnaround time of our pictures. All around had a great experience and would highly recommend him to any couple Our wedding date was March 31, 2018

Sent on 05/17/2018

Stanlo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings