13 Reviews for Stang Films

Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
13 Stang Films Reviews

Rick was amazing to work with!! He was able to get my vision across, and listened to my requests for our highlight video. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Morgan, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic, Storytelling, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Rick is a great photographer/vendor to work with! We highly recommend his work.

Profile Picture Jered, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Been so helpful and easy to work with!!

Profile Picture christian, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Stang Films was very professional to work with and asked lots of great questions to make sure they were capturing what was important to my husband and me.

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rick was great to work with he did a great job of filming without being in the way of the photographer and didn't seem intrusive. He was flexible and I can't wait to see the final product!!! Also the price was very affordable!

Profile Picture User4872589, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Stang films and Rick Burger were both fantastic to work with. We had a blast and are very pleased with the product.

Profile Picture Nathan, 2/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Rick is a fun guy and great to work with. He makes you feel comfortable and has a great vision for all he does. Very talented and the results are better than you can imagine!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We could not have asked for anyone better to help bring all the memories of our day together. Rick was great to work with and flexible. Rick was more like a guest at our wedding which made everyone feel more comfortable. He was discrete at the same time! He also is aware of the types of expenses that people are dealing with and reasonably priced for the work he does. His video is the best part that I have of our day, I can't imagine not having it! Amazing!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Stang films is the best! He captures all the special moments that you feel on you're wedding day and so much more. When we sat down and got to watch our wedding video, me and my husband where both laughing and crying at the same time because we got so moved! It's like reliving our wedding day all over again each time we watch it. Stang films captures all the magic of your special day and puts the creative touches that more videographers should do. It's not just a home video, it's a dream come true captured behind the camera lense and.... And then when you watch the video you have to pinch yourself to remind yourself that it wasn't a dream, it's real life and your life just captured in such a magical way! Thank you Stang films for capturing the special moments of our forever and always!

Profile Picture libbee, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Rick was absolutely phenomenal! He was very relaxed on our wedding day, and even when we completely switched up what we were doing he followed along. He was very flexible with us, and the quality of the video: astounding! I went back to work with him on a project later on, and my second experience with him was just as great as the first. :)

Profile Picture Tricia, 7/26/14, 1 Review
4.3

Rick was a pro... so happy to have such a keepsake of our special day.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/17/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rick did the most amazing job ever on our wedding video!!!! We just received our wedding highlight video only a few short weeks after our wedding (which is super quick) and it is absolutely incredible!!!! He captured every single moment that day!! We will cherish this video for the rest of our lives together and can't wait to watch it year after year. I would highly recommend him for any event!

Profile Picture Abby, 2/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

AMAZING!!!!! Rick is extremely professional but what puts his work at a level high above anybody else I've ever seen is his creativity!!! He goes above and beyond to catch every important moment and to make your wedding videography something that people are dying to watch again. Guaranteed you and your friends are going to want to watch your wedding video over and over again if Rick captures the day. Besides the end product being awesome - you and all of your guests will have a fabulous time with Rick!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/15/13, 1 Review