Stacie Kirkwood Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Stacie Kirkwood Photography 1

Sarah · Married on 08/17/2019

Above and beyond!!

You must book Stacie Kirkwood as your photographer!! When we were out taking photos during my cocktail hour I ruined my dress with mud (which was completely my fault.) Stacie told me not to worry and when we returned to the venue she came with me to the bathroom and washed my entire train out in the sink making it look brand-new, while her awesome assistant wrangled my 50+ extended family for the best group photo we have ever gotten. She went so above and beyond what I expected of any photographer, and to top it off all of the photos she took were absolutely amazing. She was able to capture the joy of the day, keep up a positive energy, and before she left she made sure to find me and make sure I had every photo I wanted. Stacie Kirkwood is on your side every step of the way and I cannot recommend her enough

Sent on 09/29/2019

Colleen · Married on 08/02/2019

Highly recommend!

My husband and I recently got married at Zuka's Hilltop Barn in Spencer, MA and are SO happy we chose Stacie to be our photographer. We got our pictures back and absolutely love them. I don't consider myself photogenic but was surprised to see I actually liked pictures of myself! Stacie is extremely professional and has a great personality that makes you feel at ease. She managed to capture wonderful moments in our wedding in such a subtle way. We would highly recommend!! (Also-- her package is a better bang for your buck compared to other photographers we got quotes from- she sends you a zipfile of all your photos to do whatever you want with them!)

Stacie Kirkwood Photography 2
    Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Jennie

Jennie · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful attitude, wonderful photos

Stacie was on the preferred vendors list, but I fell in love with her style as soon as I saw her photos. She has so much enthusiasm and is so passionate about what she does. She did such a great job making my husband and I, as well as our families, feel comfortable during photos - it felt like she was an old friend. Stacie was also so flexible with the intermittent showers on our wedding day. Our photos are gorgeous!!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Jennifer Connor · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful experience with an amazing photographer!

I received Stacie's name as a recommendation from a friend and without hesitation its the best thing he's ever done for me! Stacie is a wonderful mix of professional and fun rolled into one. Getting some of my relatives into a large group shot was a bit like herding cats but Stacie got them all in line in a wonderful way. She has a great eye for lighting and gives you feedback on how to hold yourself so your pictures come out great. Throughout our wedding day Stacie worked hard to make sure we had the right shots and really found some nice opportunities to take advantage of the amazing sunset we lucked out with. I had multiple people commenting at the wedding and beyond about how awesome Stacie was and would happily recommend her to anyone. She is without a doubt truly talented, and on top of that she has an amazing upbeat personality and energy level. When planning your wedding do yourself a favor and decrease your level of stress by working with Stacie. You will not find a more talented, fun and reliable photographer to work with.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Mary · Married on 07/21/2018

Stacie was absolutely amazing to work with! She did a fantastic job photographing our day. She knew exactly what kind of pictures we would want right from the start. My guests still talk about how they loved my photographer and how happy she was to take everyone’s pictures at the reception! Just amazing and fun to work with! We would recommend Stacie to any bride! -Andrew and Mary Byron

Sent on 09/03/2018

Jolene · Married on 06/24/2018

Allright where do I begin with Stacie she is a Hugger! I absolutely loved her when you have a husband that doesnt like to smile and looks like he is about to throw daggers in pictures having someone as genuine and care free as Stacie is amazing she made us feel comfortable and completely at ease it was almost as if she was part of the family. Stacie was referred by our venue rep and it was the best reference I could have ever received when Justine said she was the best she was not lying to anyone who wants pain free pictures that make you look real and not forcing it Stacie os the way to go

Sent on 09/24/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

Stacie played a HUGE role in our wedding. Right from the start when speaking to Stacie on the phone we knew she was the photographer we wanted. Stacie is fun, energetic, professional, and charismatic. She was able to adapt to last minute changes, and take a drizzly day and make it look beautiful. We took lots of photos inside during our hour between the ceremony and reception due to the rain, but Stacie knew that I really wanted photos outside. At this point I had forgotten about my longing for outdoor photos, but she made it a point to continuously check the weather and pull my husband and myself away from dinner to take photos outside when the rain had subsided some (of course after asking us). These photos are some of our favorites, and this gesture was something that I wouldn't have expected. I had no doubts or worries about Stacie's services at any point in time from the time of our engagement to after our wedding.

Her photos speak for themselves, both engagement and wedding, but her talent goes far beyond the pictures. Thanks again Stacie!

Michael and Danielle Smith

Sent on 08/06/2018

Christi · Married on 04/22/2018

Stacie had done a wedding I was in a few years ago. I had never remembered vendors from weddings I'd been to but I remembered Stacie. She has a fun personality and I loved the pictures she did for my friend, I knew I wanted to meet with Stacie for our wedding. Stacie was the 5th and final photographer we met with and knew after our meeting that she was the one we wanted! Her background and personality sealed the deal. We even used the videographer and DJ she recommended who were also amazing. You will not be disappointed with your pictures if you choose Stacie!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/01/2017

Right from the start we knew Stacie would be the perfect as our photographer. Stacie was extremely welcoming, accommodating and full of positive energy! Our wedding day photos were unbelievable and we couldn’t have asked for anything better! Many people commented on how efficient and effective Stacie was in orchestrating the group shots. Stacie was a joy to work with every step of the way! Thanks Stacie!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Emily · Married on 09/16/2016

Stacie Kirkwood was the photographer for my dearest friend's wedding AND her sister's wedding, so of course, I wanted to use her for our wedding. When we sat down with Stacie for the first time to discuss the big day she immediately hugged us. She is full of energy and life and we loved her immediately. She is creative, intelligent, straightforward, and all her hard work seems effortless on her part. She communicated with us easily and promptly. Her paramount expertise emanated as she ticked off exposures during daylight, sunset, and night time. She had her father, Charlie, with her as a 2nd photographer and they were two peas in a pod. Together they worked swimmingly and professionally. We honestly consider Stacie like a friend...she's just the best!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Kristen · Married on 08/06/2016

I would recommend anyone to Stacie! She is so sweet and her work speaks for itself. My husband and I have so many wonderful photos from our engagement shoots and our wedding pictures. The day of our wedding was really hot, and Stacie was really flexible with scheduling and was able to get a lot of photos done in a short period of time. The boys were so thankful of that!! Now looking back at the photos, you can't even tell we were so hot. Stacie, thank you for everything.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Caitlin · Married on 06/10/2016

Stacie was the best to work with! Coordinating and communicating with Stacie in advance was one of the easiest parts of wedding planning. On the day of, I felt like she was our impromptu coordinator, keeping us on time, on track, and smiling! All of my bridesmaids commented on how efficient the post-ceremony wedding party and family portraits were, and also how terrific she was working with the little kids and keeping their attention. I would highly recommend Stacie not only for the quality of her work and value of her packages, but the ease she brought to an otherwise stressful day!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Jenny · Married on 05/15/2016

We really loved Stacie from the get-go! She has a happy, enthusiastic and fun-loving personality and it shows in the photos she takes. We had an engagement session with her in the fall of 2015 and she made us at ease and comfortable in front of the camera. She was also very responsive to our questions and requests. On the day of the wedding, both Stacie and Charlie, her dad and second photographer, were very professional and patient, especially with the last-minute church ceremony pictorial. We’ve seen a sneak peek of the wedding photos that they took on her blog and they captured everything perfectly! We love all of them, especially the candid photos. Stacie has a knack for capturing candid, tender moments and we absolutely love those photos! She’s also really great with the kids at the wedding. We highly recommend Stacie to future couples who are looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Stacie photographed our engagement session in May 2015 as well as our wedding a couple of weeks ago. I can not say enough about how happy I am with her services! Our engagement photos were wonderful and our preview of photos from our wedding are so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Stacie is extremely professional but also a delight to be around and great at her work. I would definitely recommend her to any future brides who are looking! She is located in the metro west but was willing to come to our venue up on the north shore. We love Stacie (and her second shooter, Charlie!)

Sent on 05/23/2016
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 10/24/2015

We worked with Stacie on our fall engagement photos in 2014 and wedding photos in 2015. She is a total rockstar. We wanted to invest in our wedding photographs, and she is definitely worth the value. She is amazing at catching people in the right moment and making everyone feel comfortable. On our wedding day, Stacie was a huge part of making our day perfect. She has a positive attitude, is organized and is creative. We didn't give her a shot list to give her the freedom to catch people in the right moments. We love her and she does amazing work!!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Cara · Married on 09/26/2015

Hiring Stacie for our wedding ended up being one of our best decisions. She is a true professional and one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Our wedding photographs are exceptional and she could not have made what is usually an awkward experience more comfortable for us. She was incredibly accommodating to our requests and always responded back to emails in a timely fashion. Don't hesitate to hire her for your wedding!!!

Christina · Married on 09/12/2015

Stacie was amazing!!! I can't even begin to tell you how great she was at keeping everything organized and on schedule. She
    really made sure she was able to get all of the shots she needed. I have received so much amazing feedback from family and friends who have seen the pictures - they thought they came out incredible. One thing that really meant a lot to me was - during the reception, before Stacie took off, she grabbed my grandparents and John and I to take a photo together. I had mentioned that my grandparents got married in the same venue about 60 years ago. She remembered that and made sure we captured the same moment that they had, in a photo together. I was so touched that she made an extra effort to organize this, especially since i had forgot about it. She gave us this wonderful memory captured in a beautiful photograph, and it really meant a lot to me.

Stacie's professionalism and creativity is top notch. We are so happy that we were able to work with her! Thanks again Stacie!

Sent on 02/03/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Stacie. We worked with Stacie for our engagement photos in July, wedding in September, and in a boudoir session as a special present to my husband. She is AMAZING! I looked at many photographers and their portfolios before finding Stacie. All of the other photographer's pictures looked the same but when I saw Stacie's I was instantly blown away and I knew I needed to hire her immediately! Stacie is so energetic and fun to work with. From the moment we first met, I knew there was nobody else I wanted following us around and photographing us on our wedding day. She makes you feel so comfortable it is almost as if your best friend is the one photographing you. Due to the the time of sunset on our wedding day, we had limited time to work with for family and bridal party photos. Stacie was organized and efficient in getting all of our "must have" photos despite the limited daylight and even got us all back in time for cocktail hour. Stacie was very flexible and had no problem adding on an extra hour as things were moving slower than scheduled at our reception and we wanted to make sure we had pictures of our guests dancing! Our wedding photos came out better than I could have ever imagined. Everyone who sees our gallery comments on how they've never seen such gorgeous wedding pictures. We couldn't be more honored to have had Stacie photograph our special day and are forever grateful for our beautiful wedding photos, which we will cherish forever. Don't look any further, hire her immediately you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Christina · Married on 06/27/2015

We used Stacie for our wedding in June. We clicked with her right away. From the beginning she was responsive and easy to work with. On the day of the wedding she was amazing. She made the day so easy and we received so many compliments from our bridal party and other guests about how great our photographer was! Our pictures came out beautifully and we couldn't have been happier :)

Lea · Married on 06/20/2015

Stacie made our engagement session and wedding day very special. Stacie made us both feel very relaxed and natural. All of the photos were beautiful. Couldn't have been any better.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/09/2015

I am so glad we hired Stacie! Not only did she capture our wedding day through wonderful pictures, she also photographed our engagement pictures. Stacie made my husband and myself completely comfortable and at ease during the whole wedding planning process. We also purchased a beautiful wedding album which Stacie beautifully crafted.

Sent on 02/12/2016

Stacie is the best! The best money we spent the entire wedding. Everything was off schedule due to me being late, and she rolled with it. Never complained and just shot beautiful photos. It was pouring out that day too, and she was out in the rain with us doing pictures. My wedding party was restless and kind of everywhere all at once, and she was able to coral everyone for those important photos. The engagement shoot was so fun, and the boudoir session I did with her as a present for my hubby was just as fun and easy. She makes you feel comfortable at all times. She is quick and gets all the shots she needs in the time needed. Love her!

Sent on 03/23/2015

lauren · Married on 11/08/2014

I can't even say enough amazing things about Stacie! First of all my fiancé and I were so uncomfortable about taking engagement photos and after five minutes with Stacie she had us laughing and feeling at ease. The day of our wedding she managed to squeeze my long list of photos into a short amount of time due to daylight savings time. Her work is so amazing it is the best money we spent during the entire process.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Working with Stacie was one of the best parts of my wedding planning. I was a little bit of a crazy lady and Stacie was always very responsive and calming. From the moment my husband and I met her, we were sure she was going to capture our wedding day perfectly and she did. I did a lot of research and Stacie's prices were by far the most reasonable for the product that you get. I had a list of pictures that I was hoping for and Stacie made sure I got them all even in the rain. I absolutely love my wedding photos and could not have imagined anything better! Throughout the wedding so many people commented on how great she was and how awesome her personality is. If you have children in your wedding, she is fantastic with kids! I have referred her to friends and family every chance I get, in fact a friend has already used her and my sister is using her next Spring. I can never express my gratitude towards Stacie for capturing my wedding so perfectly. The only downfall is that you have to wait 6 months to get rights to your pictures but that was explained upfront so I knew what to expect. You do get to see them all within a few weeks of your wedding though! Just wish I could enjoy my pictures sooner! I highly recommend choosing Stacie. She will not disappoint.

Sent on 01/29/2015

We used Stacie for our engagement and wedding photography and she was absolutely incredible. I can't say enough good things about her.

Choosing a photographer was one of the most important decisions in my wedding planning and I found her after an exhaustive search. As soon as we met with her, we knew we had made the right choice.

Stacie has an amazing eye for locations, poses, etc that make for incredible pictures. I'm not the most photogenic person in the world, but Stacie made me feel beautiful (she has ruined me for all photographs of myself moving forward). And her personality makes everyone feel relaxed and in front of the camera.

Stacie definitely makes you feel like your wedding is special and one-of-a-kind. We had a family emergency about a week out from the wedding and were considering canceling the whole thing and she was incredibly understanding and accommodating. She really made us feel so much better.

I hope for the opportunity to work with her again. And soon!

Sent on 05/02/2014