10 Reviews for Stacey Sewell Designs

User Photos
Photos

Stacy is amazing. She helped out in everything kept our budget and gave us really good advice where to save money on. Everything came out better than what I ever expected. I'm so happy she worked with us. She also did my flower arrangements. They came out beautiful. I wanted more green than flowers and she did what I picture. Exactly how I wanted my flowers to be.. She is amazing!!!

Photo
Profile Picture Noemi, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stacey went above and beyond!!! I highly recommend her for everything and anything you need! She is 100/10. Thank you Stacey!!!!!! You helped create the best day of my life.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jenna, 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Stacey did an amazing job with our 15 year vow renewal. She was flexible and extremely creative in making the ambiance and bouquet amazing! Stacey puts her heart, soul, and love into all the work she does.

Profile Picture Garcia , 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stacey was amazing, she was able to execute exactly what I had in mind. Very professional and such a great spirit.

Profile Picture Nadege, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

"We interviewed several coordinators for our wedding and Stacey was by far the most professional. After our first consultation with Stacey, she provided us with a well organized timeline of our wedding/reception and gave us choices of all kinds themes that she could incorporate. She followed up with us as many times as needed to make sure that she had a clear understanding of what we wanted and she even sent over MSExcel Spreadsheets for accuracy on the schedule.

When it came time for the wedding, she delivered! Our wedding/reception was a huge success, thanks to Stacey. We would recommend her services to any one who wants an amazing party!"

Profile Picture Tene, 6/23/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a "Coming to America" theme wedding with colors of Tiffany Blue and Brown in NYC. The fact that we were hundreds of miles away and she was still was able to pull off an amazing wedding. Tells you a lot about her skill set. I can't began to tell you how pleased I was with Stacey's presentations, from my flowers to the reception hall everything was amazing. Stacey is professional, very creative and extremely patient. I have recommended Stacey to many of my friends who were all pleased with her work.

Profile Picture User7813673, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Stacey was an excellent coordinator, she handled our wedding with such elegance and grace. Especially with all the different personalities and hardships we needed some balance and she did an amazing job.

Profile Picture P'lar , 9/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Stacey did and awesome job for our wedding and It was a pleasure working with her. She kept in mine my budget and stuck with it.

Profile Picture Dynisha , 8/12/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I would suggest to have a theme in mind and be very specific about your likes and dislikes.

Profile Picture Martini , 11/6/11, 1 Review