168 Reviews for Stacey Frasca Professional make up artist at Studio 28

Natural Makeup (4)
Makeup Trial (4)
On-Site Makeup (3)
167 Stacey Frasca Professional make up artist at Studio 28 Reviews

If you want to look and feel your absolute best on your wedding day, I cannot recommend booking Stacey quickly enough!

Stacey was the one vendor I booked without first doing a trial as I loved her makeup work that I saw online so much. Besides being professional, honest, and responsive in our communications, I truly never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day because of Stacey. In her trusted hands, your makeup will make you look like the absolute best version of yourself. Her approach to makeup is to make you look like you, but absolutely stunning. I was so pleased with my makeup look for my wedding day, and Stacey and her assistant could not have been more efficient getting through 8 women's makeup in under the time we had allotted. Finishing early with time to spare was the icing on the cake to a smooth and wonderful experience with Stacey.

Thank you, Stacey!!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/13/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Stacey and her team were so wonderful to work with and made me feel like the most beautiful bride! From the trail to the day of execution, she was terrific and made me feel relaxed and at ease. I had a larger bridal party (10 women) and she was ahead of schedule with make-up and made sure to have enough of her make-up artists on hand as support to ensure timely finish. I loved the end product and the fact that all make-up applications came with lashes included (not an additional cost) - definitely helpful given the larger bridal party. The bridesmaids loved their make-up and felt that she and her team were able to make their make-up visions come to life without over-doing it.

Stacey worked professionally with my hair stylist as well and the coordination of scheduling for each girl could not have been executed more perfectly. I highly recommend Stacey and Studio 28 to all future brides - she was such a pleasure to work with and well worth the investment!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Stacey was incredible. From the moment we met, she was so friendly and attentive to everything I requested for my bridal makeup. I had a very long engagement, and she kept in contact with me throughout the whole process. My makeup came out exactly how I wanted it the day of my wedding and I am so glad that I used her. I highly recommend Stacey and her team!!!!

Profile Picture Marisa, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

AMAZING!! Stacey did my mother and my makeup for my wedding in Boston on Aug 3, 2017. I honestly can't even express what a fantastic experience it was working with Stacey! Her studio is intimate and comfortable. Her products are amazing, I bought items so I could use them every day! Both our trial and day-of makeup were perfect! It was almost 100 degrees on the day of my wedding and my makeup didn't budge all day and night, sweat tears and all. She was so professional, knowledgeable, helpful and kind. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup and don't like feeling like I have a lot on, but I felt so beautiful and natural. She is one of a kind and made my day so special!!

Profile Picture Leigha, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Stacey is the best! She did the makeup for my sister's wedding last year, and then my wedding this past summer. She is talented, really nice, and very professional. It was an obvious choice to chose Stacey for my wedding. I wanted to look natural, and Stacey was really good about listening to what I wanted and personalizing my makeup experience.

Profile Picture Ingrid, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Stacey was amazing through out the whole process of finding a make-up artists. My bridal party loved their make-up application and truly enjoyed spending the morning with her. I have already had wedding guests contact me for Stacey's information because they too loved the make-up. I would definitely use Stacey again for any event and I know my bridal party would too.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Stacey is FANTASTIC! I know nothing about make-up, I literally never wear it/don't own any, so Stacey was a absolute dream to work with. She made me feel comfortable and listened to, she took my preference towards a more minimal, natural look to heart and worked with me through a few different looks until we found the one that made me feel comfortable. She was kind professional and flexible; I knew she had my best interest at heart the whole time we worked together. A stress free, pleasant experience and a even more pleasant person to work with. Thank you Stacey!

Profile Picture Hannah , 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I could not say enough good things about Stacey. Not only was she prompt and in time at the day of my wedding, but her work and professionalism not just with me as a bride, but also with my family was commendable. I am a bit picky about my make up, and was a bit nervous the day of the wedding, worrying if Stacey would capture exactly what I wanted. She knew exactly not only what I wanted, but also what it would look good for me. I would highly recommend Stacey to any bride. If you want to feel beautiful on your wedding day, hire Stacey as your make up artist. She truly is an artist.

Profile Picture Albana, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Stacey and her assistant were incredible. My fiancé said I looked the best I'd ever looked after my brief makeup trial, so I couldn't wait for Stacey to work her magic on our big day. She adjusted my look slightly once she saw my dress, which i really appreciated, and my husband was floored when he saw me. What more could you ask for?! My mom, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids also all looked stunning. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, on-time, sweet, and talented makeup artist and I'm so lucky to have found her. I can't wait to work with her in the future for other occasions!

Profile Picture Vicki, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I had the most difficult time finding a make-up artist for my Wedding – not for lack of artist availability, but because I was so nervous I’d be disappointed and not have my vision become a reality. Before I knew it, I was 30 days out. We were at the point where my Mother-in-Law was booking trial appointments for me. Website after website I searched – every vendor on the Knot, suggestions from family, friends and former brides, etc. I loved some of the work I saw, but I didn’t love enough of one artist’s gallery to pull the trigger and book… until Stacey Frasca of Studio 28.

Not only was her website informative and her gallery uber-impressive, but her 6 consecutive years of the Knot’s “Best of Weddings” (It’s now 7-years!) and 4 years of Wedding Wire’s Bride/Couples Choice Awards could not be over-looked. If I needed reassurance my vision would come to life, this was certainly it.

I contacted Stacey and when she replied with my date open, I was ecstatic. I met with Stacey her Wellesley Studio just 21-days before my wedding. She looked at the Pinterest pictures I brought, listened to my ideas, likes and dislikes and ultimately put together something more beautiful than the vision I had in my head. I booked her on the spot.

On my wedding day, Stacey arrived at the hotel on-time and quickly got to work on 4 bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, aunt and of course, me. She kept on schedule which allowed us to get to the ceremony on time. What I thought would be a stressful morning, wasn’t. Stacey was able to keep the atmosphere relaxed and positive and fun.

Most of my bridal party wears very little makeup and I was really worried about looking at my photos later and not being able to recognize anyone. Stacey was able to beautifully accent everyone’s features and make us feel glamorous. The airbrush make-up was light and left our skin flawless all night long. Oh! And the artificial eyelashes definitely made our eyes pop perfectly.

I’ve never felt more beautiful.

Profile Picture Matt & Kristine, 11/11/16, 16 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Stacey is fantastic, both in her artistry and her professionalism. She made us look fab and kept to a clear schedule, taking a lot of stress out of the day. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

To all future brides looking for a professional make-up artist, look no further! I highly recommend Stacey - she's a top notch and really knows her stuff. I don't wear a lot of make-up and my only request was to look natural with an extra special touch for my big event. I also have a noon church wedding (7/23/16) and dinner reception so I wanted my make-up to last all day. Stacey did such a wonderful job - she was very nice to work with and makes you feel really at ease while she does her magic!
5 stars for Stacey! Stacey did my make-up and my mom and everyone raved about how great we looked all day!
THANK YOU AGAIN STACEY!! I have already recommended you to my friends and will definitely be in touch for future events! :)

Profile Picture Liza, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

The highlights of my experience using Stacey for my wedding makeup:
- Her positive, fun attitude
- She will make you look like the best version of yourself. She's intuitive about what will look good on you but also listens carefully to your vision and ideas
- She works well with so many people & personalities
- She came to me on the wedding day!

I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Stacey is a true professional! I tried several makeup artists before I picked stacey, and all of them didn't make me look shiny and glamorous. I really looked so great on my wedding day yet my makeup wasn't overwhelming! I do recommend air brush makeup - what a difference! Stacie also did my mom's makeup and she looked so fresh and younger (very important for mothers :)) Thank you, Stacie!

Profile Picture User7118343, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Stacey is fun and professional. She really takes into consideration what you might actually wear for make-up on a daily basis and then goes from there to build a fabulous look that you are still comfortable with for your wedding day. I had the airbrush application, while my bridesmaids and the mothers had traditional applications. Everyone's make-up lasted throughout the day and looked gorgeous. Her fees are very reasonable as well. I highly recommend Stacey!

Profile Picture Carey, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

A considered spurge ahead of time (because I really can do my own makeup as can my girl friends), but best addition to the wedding. I was worried about not looking like myself and I have seen beloved wedding photos of friends where I secretly cringed because they just did not look like my friend.
I ended up being an absolute wow. Me but a flawless beautiful me at my best. Friends and family saw my sparkling eyes - I shined, not my makeup or hair overpowering me. She also did all my sisters (3 of them) and mother and new mother-in-law. We all looked (and photographed) incredible. All our natural beauty just shown through. Every chance I get I recommend Stacey and an absolute must!!!

Profile Picture katie, 2/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Stacey is absolutely amazing!!! She did such a wonderful job on everyone at the wedding. My sister wanted a smokey eye and Stacey made sure she was wedding appropriate and not clubbing appropriate. She came out gorgeous. Stacey is very relaxed and calming too which is a necessity for a bride. I looked flawless and my makeup never moved even after all the crying and sweating. She definitely knows her stuff!

Profile Picture Brigitte, 12/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Stacey is a true professional!! Her talent and skills exceeded my expectations on my wedding day! Everyone looked gorgeous and she is so fun to work with! I highly recommend Stacey is you want to look stunning on your wedding day! :)

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Stacey is professional, timely, and unbelieveable at what she does! She was extremely fast to reply to my questions I had before the wedding and made sure I was comfortable and 100% happy with everything!

I don't wear a ton of makeup on a regular basis so Stacey was a great help in deciding in the look I was going for. She created a flawless natural look for me. She also taught me a few things about application of makeup - her products are amazing and last all day - i am constantly using her lip liner and lipstick - STUNNING.

Stacey was so flexible and accommodating on my wedding day. I had last minute additions who wanted their makeup done and she fit them right in. Everyone looked so beautiful.

I am so happy with my experience with Stacey and would recommend her to everyone! She wants you to look your best just as much as you do - she will do everything she can to make that happen!

Profile Picture Jillian, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

I had my trial with Stacey and she was amazing. I don't wear much makeup and she took that into consideration and made me feel beautiful and not like it was caked on like some other people. The overall experience was amazing she was so easy to work with and knows her stuff for sure. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture User4951091, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Stacey is amazing!! So easy to work with and so quick to respond to any questions you may have (and I ask a lot!). She is very professional and works with you to create a look that you will love (even for people that don't typically wear makeup like myself). The airbrush makeup is AMAZING and flawless, I am obsessed. I would recommend Stacey to anyone that is looking to get married! I used Stacey and her assistant on my wedding day to have 10 make-ups done on site, they worked quickly and beautifully. Everyone loved the airbrush and looked great! Thanks Stacey!!

Profile Picture User6029478, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Stacey did my makeup for my October wedding and she did a wonderful job! I am one to not wear much makeup, and Stacey made my makeup so natural looking. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. The air brush makeup was really cool and so quick and stayed on all night. Stacey is so nice and fun to work with. She had her assistant, Tracey, with her who helped to my bridesmaid make-up. Her assistant was also really nice and did an amazing job.
I wish I had Stacey around to do my makeup all the time. She is a wonderful person to work with and she knows how to make a bride look and feel beautiful! I'm looking forward to Stacey doing my make-up for my sisters upcoming wedding.
I would highly recommend Stacey Frasca to any bride looking for someone to do their make-up!

Profile Picture User6034880, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Stacey is amazing! Two months before my wedding my previously confirmed makeup artist flaked and I was in a panic. I contacted Stacey and she got back to me right away with the great news that she was available to do the makeup for me and my maid of honor. I had a great time with her at my trial- she is so fun and easy to get along with! As someone who doesn't usually wear makeup I loved how she didn't immediately go for a full on smokey eye/crazy contoured look, she instead gave me a beautiful look that still made me feel like me. The wedding day makeup for both me and my maid of honor was amazing, we both got tons of compliments at the reception, and starting the getting ready festivities at her studio in Wellesley set a great mood for the day! I would chose Stacey again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture alex, 9/13/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

From my first inquiry I knew Stacey was going to be awesome! She was very responsive and asked for some photos to give her an idea of my wedding inspiration. At my trial, she gave me a look that was flawless and stunning! The morning of my wedding Stacey arrived early. I was so calm all morning because I knew I was in such great hands. Everyone looked amazing and they couldn't even believe how natural the airbrush looked! I can't recommend Stacey enough, she is so talented, professional and passionate about what she does!

Profile Picture Samira, 9/5/15, 1 Review