St. Louis Union Station Hotel Reviews

4 | Saint Louis, MO

4 Reviews for St. Louis Union Station Hotel

Katy · Married on 08/29/2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about our Grand Hall wedding reception in August. Jaci was amazing to work with, attentive to every detail and so genuinely lovely to us and our families throughout the process. We knew from the start we were in good hands because she was a true partner in planning our event. Not only did she manage the evening perfectly, but the entire wedding weekend when we had so many family members and friends traveling to St. Louis. Literally every last bell hop went above and beyond to make our guests feel welcome. We feel wholeheartedly fortunate to have booked Union Station for our special day and we highly recommend this venue to others!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Kinsey · Married on 05/10/2014

Everything was elegant and beautiful. Wonderful service. Mary Beth, our coordinator, was excellent from start to finish. She really pays attention to detail.

Sent on 06/13/2014

We reserved a block of rooms here for the out-of-town guests of our wedding. We did not use Union Station as our event location. (However, it would be a gorgeous location!) They offer discounted room rates and a discounted valet service for wedding blocks. They did not require any kind of deposit from us, which was something I kept running into and wanted to avoid when trying to find a hotel to block rooms at. Since we had filled our block and then some, we were offered a suite for our wedding night at the group rate. Perfect! The rooms are very spacious and clean, and our suite was HUGE! We loved it. On our wedding night, we found an added bonus of a bottle of champagne and a lovely thank you from the event coordinator I had been in contact with. I highly recommend Union Station for wedding blocks and I will be staying here again in the future.

Sent on 01/13/2013