St. Andrews Golf & Country Club Reviews

110 Reviews for St. Andrews Golf & Country Club

110 St. Andrews Golf & Country Club Reviews
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/06/2018

I can't imagine having my wedding anywhere else. The staff is remarkable, the venue is beautiful, the chef is top notch and Jenna was absolutely the most amazing coordinator! I have NO DOUBT that my wedding could not have been better anywhere else. I highly recommend this venue - don't miss out!!

Alisa · Married on 09/16/2018

Where do I begin. Our wedding at St. Andrews was absolutely beautiful. We did an outdoor ceremony on the grounds and reception in the St. Andrews room. The coordinator Jenna Caricato is AMAZING. She is so accommodating, genuine, and sincere. She handles everything... like a superwoman. I had guests ask me if she is willing to coordinate weddings elsewhere! She was present and there to attend to any needs for our day. Super responsive to emails and phone calls and always made me feel calm and supported. Now the food- you can order anything on the menu and you will be happy. We learned this at the tasting which made it really difficult to reach a decision! Our guests went on and on about the food. The waiting staff was very sweet and the manager is awesome. Enjoyed the company of the entire staff. The whole day ran very smoothly and I definitely credit the St. Andrews staff for a lot of that!! They offer little things that really matter. Like a complimentary golf cart to get your guests down to the service that may have a hard time getting to there by foot. They have really thought of everything.

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

If I could give St. Andrews 100 stars I would! Jenna - the event coordinator was our Godsend - she got us through everything and made our wedding so perfect! From start to end questions always answered - above and beyond customer service. Food was absolutely amazing ( not your typical wedding food - they put a spin on it to make is so tasty!) Bridal suite getting ready had my bridal party and hair/makeup team love the day even more. Ceremony site was absolutely perfect with all the natural greens and trees with the lake in the background made picture flawless! If you book any event there, especially a wedding you will not be disappointed!

St. Andrews Golf & Country Club 1
    St. Andrews Golf & Country Club 2
    St. Andrews Golf & Country Club 3

Cheryl · Married on 05/19/2018

We picked St Andrews for the beautiful space and interiors, and the packages that they offered for a couple that didn't have a lot of free time for a diy wedding. What we got was a gorgeous venue, delicious food, friendly staff, and coordinator Jenna, who was absolutely wonderful. Jenna kept us both on track with making decisions, assisted with timelines, and answered every question we had along the way. Our wedding was beautiful, and two weeks later our family and friends are still talking about the venue and wonderful staff.

Annmarie · Married on 05/05/2018

My daughter was just married at St. Andrews, and it was perfect! Jenna is the event coordinator and she bent over backwards to make her day special and exactly what she was expecting. The ceremony was in the 19th Hole. The room is perfect for such an intimate gathering, with the fireplace backdrop for the vows and the large wood bar. Dinner was in the Trophy Room. We had a small count and Jenna created a huge "feast table", where everyone was sitting in one big square, it looked awesome! The chef is very accommodating to food allergies and the food was delicious! I have been recommending St. Andrews to all of our friends (and frankly, everyone I've talked to that the subject came up!), and have already held the date for my next event.

P · Married on 11/04/2017

Jenna, the Event Sales Manager at St. Andrews is professional yet very personable. She and her staff out did themselves to make the evening go flawlessly. Beautiful venue; SOOO many compliments from the guests!! Five star presentation on food!

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2017

Jenna, the Event Sales Manager at St. Andrews was amazing. She was very easy to work with, organized, and flexible. Jenna was able to take our vision of the reception and made it perfect. The food was delicious and the staff was exceptional. Planning a wedding and reception is stressful and Jenna definitely helped to keep me calm as we planned our magical day!

Silvia · Married on 09/17/2017

Starting with Jenna she was amazing. Very reliable and helpful. The ceremony and reception was just the way I expected. We are very happy how everything turned out. Thank you !!!

Jackie · Married on 09/16/2017

My wedding was back in September, wanted to write this sooner but married life has been crazy! Jenna was by far the best person to work with out of all of the vendors we used. Even back when we were searching for halls, she blew them all away with how well she answered our questions and even answered ones we hadn't even thought of yet! The day of went so smoothly! I had plenty of worries but Jenna was there on top of everything, and anything that could have caused a delay she made it worked through it effortlessly. You would not believe how many people gave us not only compliments on our wedding, but numerous people said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! The food was amazing, the drinks were awesome( several people loved their amaretto stone sours!), the venue was gorgeous and the rest of the staff was super attentive. Lots of thanks to Jenna and her crew, she made it one amazing night to remember!

Shannon · Married on 06/13/2017

Ask for Jenna and *relax.* She's got your back. Prompt, responsive, professional, helpful, creative, accomodating, and cheery. And the food was incredible.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/11/2017

This was the PERFECT venue! Jenna, the wedding coordinator, is the reason we booked our wedding here in the first place, and she exceeded our expectations! We did not have our own wedding planner, and she basically took on that role for us. She was always prompt to respond, and made sure we were getting the best deals. We had our wedding on a Sunday so they did offer a us a discount for that, and then they threw in some add-ons we had not been expecting.

The day went flawlessly! We actually got married at our church down the street, and just had the reception at St. Andrew's, but Jenna let us use the bridal suite to get ready in, even though the ceremony was off-site. You could not dream of a bigger, more beautiful room to get ready with your girls in, complete with couches, a giant walk-up full-length mirror, separate bathrooms, and mirrors and natural light everywhere. Completely perfect! During the event, Jenna and her staff were so attentive to our needs. When it got a little warm, they were super fast to remedy the situation, going above and beyond.

The food was truly fantastic! We actually still have guests contacting us to tell us it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding, and the chef was super attentive to our needs (we had a lot of serious allergy issues in the group, and he took our concerns very seriously). The golf course is scenic and perfect for beautiful photos, and Jenna even drove us around in a golf cart to get to the best places to take photos quickly, so we didn't have to walk.

Overall, We would HIGHLY recommend this venue to other couples. The prices were the best around, and the staff really goes above and beyond!

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

St. Andrews was an absolute dream, from the grounds, to the food, to the good care everyone took to ensure our day was perfect. We had our wedding June 3rd, and everything was perfect. Jenna Sayers, the wedding coordinator was simply amazing. Of all the vendors I worked with for our wedding, she was the most attentive. She quickly responded to every email I sent throughout the year planning, and provided all the information I needed. She worked with all our requests with complete patience and grace. The staff was pleasant to work with, and you can tell this is a family owned business. Jenna even helped direct each member of the processional on when to go down the aisle from behind a tree! The prices were great, we had about 130 people at our wedding in the main room (st. Andrews room) and chose the middle traditional package plus outdoor ceremony and late night snack for around 16K, and it was worth every penny and then some. This place is truly a hidden gem, and I could not have been happier with our choice.

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2017

If you've looked here, look no more!!! Seriously the best venue around for your money. Jenna and Joe were amazing with us every step of the way. There is an onsite area for the bride and her bridal party to get ready, and it's spacious. The food is amazing!! Staff is super attentive, and made suggestions for things I had overlooked or forgotten. I am so happy we chose to have our ceremony and reception here!

Jackie · Married on 10/08/2016

We had our wedding here on October 8th, and everything was absolutely perfect! Jenna, the venues wedding coordinator, was so on top of everything! We could not have asked for a better venue or coordinator. She thought of everything, and any time we had questions she had answers! They are accommodating to whatever your needs or wants are, and they definitely go out of their way to make sure your wedding is absolutely perfect! The venue is gorgeous, both for indoor reception or ceremony and the outdoor ceremony venue is to die for. They are the only country club I know of that actually stops all play on one of their courses before, during and after the ceremony so you can take photos outside on the course. Cannot say enough incredible things about St. Andrews! So perfect!

Tyler · Married on 10/01/2016

St. Andrews Golf and Country Club is a beautiful venue and we would highly recommend it! We got married there earlier this month, and the staff was amazing! Jenna Sayers, the coordinator is wonderful! She helped us every step of the way; from checking in frequently to ensure everything is going well during the planning process, to making sure everything was perfect and the way we wanted it on the day of. The entire staff is wonderful; from the General Manager, to the Food & Beverage Manager, to the Executive Chef, to the Pro Shop staff; everyone we encountered at St. Andrews was always friendly, smiling, and more than willing to help! The grounds are well kept, which helped make our ceremony all the more beautiful. All of our guests loved the food, and greatly complimented how beautiful the St. Andrews Room is. All in all, our wedding was great, thanks to the St. Andrews staff, especially Jenna, and we could not have asked for a better coordinator or more beautiful venue!

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2016

If you are looking for the perfect wedding, look no further! I had my ceremony and my reception here and it was the most perfect day of my life. Not only did I get to marry my best friend, the day was flawless! I have Jenna, the wedding coordinator for St. Andrews, to thank for everything. I planned and paid for the entire day with my husband, and the day was worth every penny. From the first day I met Jenna I realized she was organized, calm, and very creative. Planning my wedding with her was like planning the day with my close friend. I thought the days leading up to the wedding and the day of were going to be very stressful, but they were not. If anything went wrong that day, I never knew about it. She always responded to questions I had so quickly, even when she was on vacation! I am actually going to miss talking with her, she really is an amazing person. The Bride's room, where the bridal party gets ready, is absolutely amazing! St. Andrews is definitely the place to get married.

My now husband and I had a theme wedding and were having such a hard time finding a venue that would be unique. Everywhere else we looked was banquet halls that were bland and so.... Ordinary. St. Andrews has such a unique look to it that we figured it wouldnt hurt to check out. I am so happy we did. The trophy room and 19th hole was perfect for our wedding. The fireplaces and woodwork in the rooms fit our theme great. And on top of that, their prices are amazing, the food is amazing, the service is phenomonal and everyone is friendly to boot. Jenna Sayers did everything in her power to make our day perfect and she nailed it. She always was quick to respond to emails and answer questions for us and she made sure everything was perfect on the day of the wedding. I could not have asked for a better venue for my reception.

Justin · Married on 07/23/2016

After looking at many different potential wedding locations, we knew St. Andrews would be the perfect place within a minute of meeting with Jenna Sayers (St. Andrews' Event Sales Manager). We still continue to receive tons of compliments from our wedding guests (and vendors!): how beautiful it was, how much fun they had, how delicious the food was, and how smoothly everything went. Jenna and the staff at St. Andrews deserve all of the credit for that. They provided top notch service at an excellent price, and were by far the most flexible wedding venue. They were willing to work with us on every single detail of the ceremony and reception, and Jenna has wedding coordination down to a science. She was so well organized and detail oriented that the evening went by without a hitch (and I'm pretty sure she secretly has the power to control weather!). St. Andrews was, without a doubt, the perfect location for our special day. We absolutely recommend them!

Lindsay · Married on 07/09/2016

My husband and I got married there this past weekend and it was perfect! Jenna was so unbelievably helpful throughout the entire process and the entire staff there was great this past weekend! They truly cared about what he and I wanted from start to finish. I would recommend Jenna and St. Andrews to everyone.

Jessi · Married on 07/02/2016

St. Andrews is the perfect venue for a wedding and reception. Jenna was extremely helpful and friendly from the very start. She took care of every tiny detail and made sure everything was perfect. The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious, and all of our guests had a great time.

MIke & Sheri · Married on 05/14/2016

Our son and daughter in law were married this past weekend, what a wonderful and stress free experience. Jenna was exceptional in every way possible - organized, accommodating, accessible, professional, very friendly and helpful. As a matter of fact she became part of the family. If you are planning a wedding I would strongly recommend St. Andrews!!!!

Dustin · Married on 04/23/2016

After deciding to have our ceremony and reception at St. Andrews, the one thing we heard over and over from various vendors was St. Andrews is "a hidden gem." This is absolutely the truth!
    The entire grounds are beautiful, and for our purposes the floor made for a generous dance space. The staff was top notch, and we never had anything short of a great experience whenever we met with them. Without a doubt, our day went so perfectly because of the hard work, dedication, talent, and absolute love that those working there have for what they do so well.
    Jude and Joe were both warm and friendly. They care about everything that happens under their watch, and went out of their way to make us feel at home.
    Sam, the chef, sat down with us to plan out the menu, and was very charming and attentive. A special thanks goes out to him for dealing with my dietary restrictions with a smile and skill. We had a lot of compliments on the food that night. Without a doubt, that was the best slice of beef I have had in my life, and many a guest shared my enthusiasm.
    And finally, the absolute jewel of our experience with St. Andrews was Jenna, the Event Coordinator. I have rarely met such a hard working individual with an attention to detail and love of her work. Jenna immediately made us feel at ease about the daunting task of organizing a wedding. She was always available to answer a question, gave us so many great ideas and suggestions, took care of so many minute details that may have never occurred to us, and did it all with grace and calmness. Our wedding went so perfectly because Jenna made sure it did. At every step she made certain we were happy, all the way to and throughout the big day, and we cannot thank her enough.
    St. Andrews is a hidden gem, to be certain. I'd grown up with it nearby most of my life, driven past it hundreds of times, and never thought to myself "that is where I'll be married." Now that I did, I can't imagine myself doing any different. It was perfect!

Christian · Married on 11/28/2015

St. Andrews was the perfect place for my wife and I to get married. I couldn't imagine anywhere that would be more picture-perfect for a holiday wedding. The decoration was superb and the staff was very flexible and accommodating. Jenna was amazing to work with and took great care of us. My wife is allergic to a whole host of things but Jenna and the kitchen staff were very understanding and helpful and gave her an awesome meal. Jenna was similarly helpful and accommodating towards my personal beer preferences and our non-standard ways of running the bouquet and garter tosses. All in all it was an awesome wedding hosted by an awesome venue and I couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. I'll have a fond place in my heart for St. Andrews for a long time. Highly recommended.

St. Andrews Golf Club is a great place for a wedding reception! Jenna the wedding planner for the club is amazing! We have a gorgeous fall wedding and it was just perfect!

Rich · Married on 09/26/2015

I couldn't have been more pleased with St. Andrews. From the staff, to the service and execution of the wedding day, everything was perfect and went off without a hitch. They essentially have a wedding coordinator on site - Jenna. She is amazing and does a fantastic job of communicating and getting back to you with answers to questions. I know she was instrumental in making our day perfect.