106 Reviews for St. Andrews Golf & Country Club

Limited Bar (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
Shuttle (1)
106 St. Andrews Golf & Country Club Reviews

My daughter was just married at St. Andrews, and it was perfect! Jenna is the event coordinator and she bent over backwards to make her day special and exactly what she was expecting. The ceremony was in the 19th Hole. The room is perfect for such an intimate gathering, with the fireplace backdrop for the vows and the large wood bar. Dinner was in the Trophy Room. We had a small count and Jenna created a huge "feast table", where everyone was sitting in one big square, it looked awesome! The chef is very accommodating to food allergies and the food was delicious! I have been recommending St. Andrews to all of our friends (and frankly, everyone I've talked to that the subject came up!), and have already held the date for my next event.

Profile Picture Annmarie, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jenna, the Event Sales Manager at St. Andrews is professional yet very personable. She and her staff out did themselves to make the evening go flawlessly. Beautiful venue; SOOO many compliments from the guests!! Five star presentation on food!

Profile Picture P, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jenna, the Event Sales Manager at St. Andrews was amazing. She was very easy to work with, organized, and flexible. Jenna was able to take our vision of the reception and made it perfect. The food was delicious and the staff was exceptional. Planning a wedding and reception is stressful and Jenna definitely helped to keep me calm as we planned our magical day!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Starting with Jenna she was amazing. Very reliable and helpful. The ceremony and reception was just the way I expected. We are very happy how everything turned out. Thank you !!!

Profile Picture Silvia , 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was back in September, wanted to write this sooner but married life has been crazy! Jenna was by far the best person to work with out of all of the vendors we used. Even back when we were searching for halls, she blew them all away with how well she answered our questions and even answered ones we hadn't even thought of yet! The day of went so smoothly! I had plenty of worries but Jenna was there on top of everything, and anything that could have caused a delay she made it worked through it effortlessly. You would not believe how many people gave us not only compliments on our wedding, but numerous people said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! The food was amazing, the drinks were awesome( several people loved their amaretto stone sours!), the venue was gorgeous and the rest of the staff was super attentive. Lots of thanks to Jenna and her crew, she made it one amazing night to remember!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ask for Jenna and *relax.* She's got your back. Prompt, responsive, professional, helpful, creative, accomodating, and cheery. And the food was incredible.

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

This was the PERFECT venue! Jenna, the wedding coordinator, is the reason we booked our wedding here in the first place, and she exceeded our expectations! We did not have our own wedding planner, and she basically took on that role for us. She was always prompt to respond, and made sure we were getting the best deals. We had our wedding on a Sunday so they did offer a us a discount for that, and then they threw in some add-ons we had not been expecting.

The day went flawlessly! We actually got married at our church down the street, and just had the reception at St. Andrew's, but Jenna let us use the bridal suite to get ready in, even though the ceremony was off-site. You could not dream of a bigger, more beautiful room to get ready with your girls in, complete with couches, a giant walk-up full-length mirror, separate bathrooms, and mirrors and natural light everywhere. Completely perfect! During the event, Jenna and her staff were so attentive to our needs. When it got a little warm, they were super fast to remedy the situation, going above and beyond.

The food was truly fantastic! We actually still have guests contacting us to tell us it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding, and the chef was super attentive to our needs (we had a lot of serious allergy issues in the group, and he took our concerns very seriously). The golf course is scenic and perfect for beautiful photos, and Jenna even drove us around in a golf cart to get to the best places to take photos quickly, so we didn't have to walk.

Overall, We would HIGHLY recommend this venue to other couples. The prices were the best around, and the staff really goes above and beyond!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

St. Andrews was an absolute dream, from the grounds, to the food, to the good care everyone took to ensure our day was perfect. We had our wedding June 3rd, and everything was perfect. Jenna Sayers, the wedding coordinator was simply amazing. Of all the vendors I worked with for our wedding, she was the most attentive. She quickly responded to every email I sent throughout the year planning, and provided all the information I needed. She worked with all our requests with complete patience and grace. The staff was pleasant to work with, and you can tell this is a family owned business. Jenna even helped direct each member of the processional on when to go down the aisle from behind a tree! The prices were great, we had about 130 people at our wedding in the main room (st. Andrews room) and chose the middle traditional package plus outdoor ceremony and late night snack for around 16K, and it was worth every penny and then some. This place is truly a hidden gem, and I could not have been happier with our choice.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

If you've looked here, look no more!!! Seriously the best venue around for your money. Jenna and Joe were amazing with us every step of the way. There is an onsite area for the bride and her bridal party to get ready, and it's spacious. The food is amazing!! Staff is super attentive, and made suggestions for things I had overlooked or forgotten. I am so happy we chose to have our ceremony and reception here!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Indoor

We had our wedding here on October 8th, and everything was absolutely perfect! Jenna, the venues wedding coordinator, was so on top of everything! We could not have asked for a better venue or coordinator. She thought of everything, and any time we had questions she had answers! They are accommodating to whatever your needs or wants are, and they definitely go out of their way to make sure your wedding is absolutely perfect! The venue is gorgeous, both for indoor reception or ceremony and the outdoor ceremony venue is to die for. They are the only country club I know of that actually stops all play on one of their courses before, during and after the ceremony so you can take photos outside on the course. Cannot say enough incredible things about St. Andrews! So perfect!

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

St. Andrews Golf and Country Club is a beautiful venue and we would highly recommend it! We got married there earlier this month, and the staff was amazing! Jenna Sayers, the coordinator is wonderful! She helped us every step of the way; from checking in frequently to ensure everything is going well during the planning process, to making sure everything was perfect and the way we wanted it on the day of. The entire staff is wonderful; from the General Manager, to the Food & Beverage Manager, to the Executive Chef, to the Pro Shop staff; everyone we encountered at St. Andrews was always friendly, smiling, and more than willing to help! The grounds are well kept, which helped make our ceremony all the more beautiful. All of our guests loved the food, and greatly complimented how beautiful the St. Andrews Room is. All in all, our wedding was great, thanks to the St. Andrews staff, especially Jenna, and we could not have asked for a better coordinator or more beautiful venue!

Profile Picture User7369023, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for the perfect wedding, look no further! I had my ceremony and my reception here and it was the most perfect day of my life. Not only did I get to marry my best friend, the day was flawless! I have Jenna, the wedding coordinator for St. Andrews, to thank for everything. I planned and paid for the entire day with my husband, and the day was worth every penny. From the first day I met Jenna I realized she was organized, calm, and very creative. Planning my wedding with her was like planning the day with my close friend. I thought the days leading up to the wedding and the day of were going to be very stressful, but they were not. If anything went wrong that day, I never knew about it. She always responded to questions I had so quickly, even when she was on vacation! I am actually going to miss talking with her, she really is an amazing person. The Bride's room, where the bridal party gets ready, is absolutely amazing! St. Andrews is definitely the place to get married.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Indoor

My now husband and I had a theme wedding and were having such a hard time finding a venue that would be unique. Everywhere else we looked was banquet halls that were bland and so.... Ordinary. St. Andrews has such a unique look to it that we figured it wouldnt hurt to check out. I am so happy we did. The trophy room and 19th hole was perfect for our wedding. The fireplaces and woodwork in the rooms fit our theme great. And on top of that, their prices are amazing, the food is amazing, the service is phenomonal and everyone is friendly to boot. Jenna Sayers did everything in her power to make our day perfect and she nailed it. She always was quick to respond to emails and answer questions for us and she made sure everything was perfect on the day of the wedding. I could not have asked for a better venue for my reception.

Profile Picture Angela, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Tables

After looking at many different potential wedding locations, we knew St. Andrews would be the perfect place within a minute of meeting with Jenna Sayers (St. Andrews' Event Sales Manager). We still continue to receive tons of compliments from our wedding guests (and vendors!): how beautiful it was, how much fun they had, how delicious the food was, and how smoothly everything went. Jenna and the staff at St. Andrews deserve all of the credit for that. They provided top notch service at an excellent price, and were by far the most flexible wedding venue. They were willing to work with us on every single detail of the ceremony and reception, and Jenna has wedding coordination down to a science. She was so well organized and detail oriented that the evening went by without a hitch (and I'm pretty sure she secretly has the power to control weather!). St. Andrews was, without a doubt, the perfect location for our special day. We absolutely recommend them!

Profile Picture Justin, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Parking, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s)

My husband and I got married there this past weekend and it was perfect! Jenna was so unbelievably helpful throughout the entire process and the entire staff there was great this past weekend! They truly cared about what he and I wanted from start to finish. I would recommend Jenna and St. Andrews to everyone.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

St. Andrews is the perfect venue for a wedding and reception. Jenna was extremely helpful and friendly from the very start. She took care of every tiny detail and made sure everything was perfect. The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious, and all of our guests had a great time.

Profile Picture Jessi, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s)

Our son and daughter in law were married this past weekend, what a wonderful and stress free experience. Jenna was exceptional in every way possible - organized, accommodating, accessible, professional, very friendly and helpful. As a matter of fact she became part of the family. If you are planning a wedding I would strongly recommend St. Andrews!!!!

Profile Picture MIke & Sheri , 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

After deciding to have our ceremony and reception at St. Andrews, the one thing we heard over and over from various vendors was St. Andrews is "a hidden gem." This is absolutely the truth!
The entire grounds are beautiful, and for our purposes the floor made for a generous dance space. The staff was top notch, and we never had anything short of a great experience whenever we met with them. Without a doubt, our day went so perfectly because of the hard work, dedication, talent, and absolute love that those working there have for what they do so well.
Jude and Joe were both warm and friendly. They care about everything that happens under their watch, and went out of their way to make us feel at home.
Sam, the chef, sat down with us to plan out the menu, and was very charming and attentive. A special thanks goes out to him for dealing with my dietary restrictions with a smile and skill. We had a lot of compliments on the food that night. Without a doubt, that was the best slice of beef I have had in my life, and many a guest shared my enthusiasm.
And finally, the absolute jewel of our experience with St. Andrews was Jenna, the Event Coordinator. I have rarely met such a hard working individual with an attention to detail and love of her work. Jenna immediately made us feel at ease about the daunting task of organizing a wedding. She was always available to answer a question, gave us so many great ideas and suggestions, took care of so many minute details that may have never occurred to us, and did it all with grace and calmness. Our wedding went so perfectly because Jenna made sure it did. At every step she made certain we were happy, all the way to and throughout the big day, and we cannot thank her enough.
St. Andrews is a hidden gem, to be certain. I'd grown up with it nearby most of my life, driven past it hundreds of times, and never thought to myself "that is where I'll be married." Now that I did, I can't imagine myself doing any different. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Dustin, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

St. Andrews was the perfect place for my wife and I to get married. I couldn't imagine anywhere that would be more picture-perfect for a holiday wedding. The decoration was superb and the staff was very flexible and accommodating. Jenna was amazing to work with and took great care of us. My wife is allergic to a whole host of things but Jenna and the kitchen staff were very understanding and helpful and gave her an awesome meal. Jenna was similarly helpful and accommodating towards my personal beer preferences and our non-standard ways of running the bouquet and garter tosses. All in all it was an awesome wedding hosted by an awesome venue and I couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. I'll have a fond place in my heart for St. Andrews for a long time. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Christian, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Parking

St. Andrews Golf Club is a great place for a wedding reception! Jenna the wedding planner for the club is amazing! We have a gorgeous fall wedding and it was just perfect!

Profile Picture User5536964, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have been more pleased with St. Andrews. From the staff, to the service and execution of the wedding day, everything was perfect and went off without a hitch. They essentially have a wedding coordinator on site - Jenna. She is amazing and does a fantastic job of communicating and getting back to you with answers to questions. I know she was instrumental in making our day perfect.

Profile Picture Rich, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING! This was seriously the best day of our lives and St. Andrews made it happen. We could not have asked for better service from every single staff member we met. Jenna, the wedding coordinator is amazing at what she does. She truly became our friend and I look forward to working with her even thought our wedding is done. I was completely taken aback at how knowledgeable she was with weddings. Any question I ever asked, we received and returned quickly with amazing advice on what to do. Joe made us feel welcome every time we walked in the door, from always offer us food and drinks, to helping us make some of the biggest decisions of our wedding day. The food was absolutely DELICIOUS! We will forever go to St. Andrews Country club, whether it be to visit our friends our have a special date night. Thank you for making our dream day come true!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My Husband and I had an amazing experience with St. Andrews. The ceremony and reception space was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the service was amazing. The reception hall was my favorite part, with its high celling, beautiful chandeliers, tile floors, and neutral and simplistic decor; it made it easy to coordinate my color scheme and decor ideas. Jenna was so easy to work with and made our day run perfectly. She worked with us to make sure we stayed in our budget and helped us with several of the decorative elements. If your looking for a place to get the most for your money St. Andrews is the place to go. We will definitely be using them for future events.

Profile Picture Constance, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding ceremony/reception at St. Andrews Golf Club on Sunday, September 6th and it was a day I wish I could relive over and over again. From getting ready in the bridal suite all the way to dancing the night away at the reception, St. Andrews could not have been a better bang for our buck and a one-stop shop! Jenna Sayers, the catering manager is unbelievably organized and was my go-to gal for everything. She was the best resource I could have asked for the day of the wedding and I cannot say enough nice things about her - she is the bees knees. We utilized the bridal suite to get ready in the morning of and it is so picture perfect with so much room to breathe and relax. We got very lucky and had amazing weather for our wedding ceremony to be outside. The ceremony spot is quaint and shaded by trees that make you feel so cozy! Jenna had golf carts to take our elderly and super late guests down to the ceremony space so nothing was delayed. She truly does not miss a beat. The cocktail hour and the reception went smooth under her guidance, as well. They have plenty of staff to make sure all guests are taken care of as well. I would highly recommend any bride check out St. Andrews. Jenna and their team made our day a dream come true. THANK YOU, JENNA!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access