St. Andrew's Golf Club Reviews

St. Andrew's Golf Club 1
St. Andrew's Golf Club 2
St. Andrew's Golf Club 3

Jonathan · Married on 10/07/2017

Allison is amazing! She goes above and beyond to make sure everything goes as planned. She was always willing to meet and discuss ideas. Her and her staff took all of our decorations we gave her and setup better than we could have dreamed! The food is also amazing. I have a chef in my family and even he commented on how fantastic the food was! I would definitely recommend!

St. Andrew's Golf Club's reply:

Loved working with both of you, you both made me laugh so much! Come visit soon! :)

Kristy · Married on 09/30/2017

This venue was wonderful!! They were so helpful and fun to work with. All went so smoothly the day of the reception with their help. It was a beautiful location for pictures too!

St. Andrew's Golf Club 4
    St. Andrew's Golf Club 5
    St. Andrew's Golf Club 6

St. Andrew's Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for being so wonderful to work with! These are great photos and the video of your dance is awesome! :)

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

Allison and all of the staff at St. Andrews were AMAZING to work with and the space was just right for us! The food was also really good (we did the Italian buffet), too. One note: the main room had 220 people in it for our reception and it was perfect, but I would not recommend any more than that!

Becky · Married on 09/09/2017

Allison was AMAZING to work with. She helped make the day absolutely beautiful and perfect! I would highly recommend St Andrews for your dream wedding!!

St. Andrew's Golf Club's reply:

You both were wonderful to work with and so much fun! :) You made my job easy!

Kevin · Married on 06/17/2017

Allison did a great job preparing our wedding! She took care of every little detail, and made sure everything went off with out a hitch. She even had the cook make my grandmothers home made potato salad for the reception... It was a hit with my family!

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

We loved St. Andrew's for our wedding reception! Allison took all the stress out of planning and preparing. The venue was perfect and my vision of what I wanted became a reality thanks to Allison and her team. I received loads of compliments about the food - some even saying it was the best they've had at a wedding! We are so thankful!

B · Married on 05/06/2017

Allison and her staff were AMAZING! I can't recommend them enough. They did everything promised and much more. We had a limited budget and our dollars went far at St. Andrews - so much is included! If your date is available at St. Andrews - book it!!!!!

Sarah · Married on 03/18/2017

Amazing! The day could not have gone better! It was perfect!

Kristin · Married on 08/28/2010

We worked with Lisa and Ashley at St. Andrews Golf Club for our reception venue and we were thrilled with the whole event. Everyone at St. Andrews was friendly, excited to have us there, and always helpful to us and our guests. Lisa started helping us plan our event and Ashley picked up when she went on maternity leave. I was worried at first, but the communication between the two of them was flawless and everything went wonderfully. They were easy to work with and happy to do whatever it took to make the day exactly as we wanted it. Their ability to handle special requests, respond quickly, and cheerfully tolerate millions of questions made the whole experience of working with them very happy. Plus the venue was beautiful and the guests commented several times how much they loved having an outdoor patio to use as well instead of being restricted to just the main reception room. If I did it all over again, I would definitely stick with St. Andrews!

Katherine · Married on 09/12/2009

Lisa made this day wonderful. She was always really responsive with any emails or calls with concerns or questions. Any things that were changed she was prompt to get them accomplished. Food (What little I got to eat) was excellent. Only issue I had was trying to get a hold of the chef to talk about the menu. But Lisa had no problems in taking care of that. Had a great reception!

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2017

We wanted a venue that would take care of almost everything and St. Andrews and Allison Senger delivered. Allison made our lives so easy. She's incredibly organized, has great ideas and her experience was greatly appreciated. Our guests raved about the food and how beautiful the room looked. Thank you Allison for making our day special!

Travis · Married on 07/08/2017

The reason we chose St Andrews over other venues for our wedding was Allison, hands down a fantastic wedding event coordinator. Don’t get me wrong the rest is nice. But when you have someone that will help you with the designs and colors it makes a big difference.

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2012

Allison and her team did a great job getting everything set up for the ceremony and reception. We had our wedding on a Sunday afternoon and it was beautiful. The price was very reasonable for the use of the room and the appetizers. The only complaint I have is that they started cleaning up during the reception and I think this might have caused some people to leave early. Also while cleaning up, they threw away the boutonnieres and corsages we left in the table which was wanted to keep. :( otherwise it was a great event.

Kim · Married on 06/30/2007

3.8
      3.0

Highly recommend St. Andrew's! I planned my wedding from across the country and they made everything go smoothly and with ease!

Beth · Married on 06/07/2008

3.4
      3.5

Overall the reception was beautiful, and everything I dreamed. I loved having it on the golf course, and being able to take pictures out there, and the outdoor seating area was awesome. We began with one coordinator at the site, and in the middle of planning they changed coordinators. Both were very nice, and very helpful it was just a little difficult to start with one person telling us one thing and another telling us something else. I would just recommend looking at the contract very carefully, as we probably should have looked at it more. There are food minimum costs, and rental costs per person that I didn't realize prior to signing. She also said at the beginning that they could get any linens we wanted, and by the end the only linens we got from them were the napkins, so it was a huge additional cost to get what we wanted. Lisa, the coordinator, was helpful with what she could, she helped us make sure everything would be perfect. I think she would be awesome from beginning to end, just frustrating not beginning with her and having someone else not tell us everything.