S&S Production and Entertainment, LLC Reviews

16 | Medina, OH

16 Reviews for S&S Production and Entertainment, LLC

Bob Blessinger · Getting married on 08/05/2022

Brunswick Thanks You

Sobhit was awesome. He DJ'd an event at our high school to celebrate our seniors after their graduation. He was professional helped to truly make our kiddos feel accomplished and special. Thank you for your professionalism.

Sent on 05/27/2020

S&S Production and Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Mr. Blessinger. Thank you for the great review! Really appreciate you taking the time and posting this. Rock on!
  • Minela

Minela Zupljanin · Getting married on 09/19/2021

If you don't choose DJ Sobe, you're missing out!!

Do not have any doubts with choosing DJ Sobe. He is wonderful and will help you every step of the way! I have never met such a caring individual. He really cares about what he does! Choosing him was the best thing for our wedding.

Sent on 04/30/2020

S&S Production and Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!!! I truly do care about each and every client. This really means a lot.

I appreciate you taking the time! Take care!!

Kevin Perciak · Married on 06/10/2020

Awesome and would do again in a heart beat

Above and beyond service, doesn't act like a DJ he acts like a friend that is Dj-ing your event. Came up to us on our wedding several times to ask us if we needed drinks etc.
    Professional, shows up earlier to the event then scheduled. Highly recommend and would use again.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Kevin,

Thank you very much for taking the time and giving us a review! It was a pleasure to be apart of your big day. The venue in Tennessee was just breath taking. Congratulations to you and your wife! I wish you both nothing but the best!

Punam Parikh · Married on 01/12/2020

Wedding week entertainment

DJ Sobe provided the BEST entertainment throughout our wedding week. He was fully attentive to the type of music we wanted and played songs accordingly while adding in his own music suggestions. He had the crowd engaged for each event. He has great taste in both American and Bollywood music. I'd highly recommend him to other couples out their looking for an affording but professional and fun DJ! His passion for music is palpable :)

Sent on 12/13/2019

Punam,

Thank you very much for the outstanding review. It was a pleasure to be apart of the big day at the beautiful Hyatt Ziva in Cancun, Mexico. What a few days it was! Congratulations to you both!

Amanda Wright · Married on 11/30/2019

Excellent service

DJ Sobe did a great job at our wedding. He wasn't our original DJ and so I was really impressed with how well he did on the fly.
    Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/29/2020

S&S Production and Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you very much for the review! It was a pleasure meeting you both and I’m glad you and your guests had the time of your life! This was my first Utah wedding ever and definitely not my last! Take care!!

Katie · Married on 10/18/2019

Best dj ever!

If you don’t hire Sobe you are really missing out. He took care of our every need that whole night, including getting us drinks during the speeches because we couldn’t leave. My grandpa requested a song that was made in the 1920s that my grandma and I danced to when I was a kid. I never thought I would be able to find that song and I had looked for years. The day of my wedding Sobe found the song!!! Sobe exceeded my expectations by a lot! He is such a wonderful DJ and now I can say he is a wonderful friend and a part of our family. HIRE HIM!!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Katie!

I am so glad that we were able to make your dream wedding come true and fulfilled on all of our promises. This review truly means a lot. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to ask!

Thank you for taking the time. Congratulations!
  • Megan

Megan Moro · Married on 09/20/2019

Wedding DJ

Sobe was our DJ for our wedding in September and he was amazing! Very professional and made sure everything ran smoothly, we had many changes to our timeline and he just rolled with it. Thank you so much Sobe! We had a blast!

Sent on 01/10/2020

S&S Production and Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Megan! It was a pleasure to be apart of your big day in Mohican, OH. I am happy that we were able to fulfill all your wishes and you and your guests enjoyed your day! Thank you for the review, take care!

Jason Thorn · Married on 09/14/2019

Great partner for your wedding!

Great at keeping the dancing going. Great music selection. Good voice for announcements. Very, very professional in the planning, communication and follow up.

Sent on 03/25/2020

Jason,

It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. It was a blast being apart such a fun, brunch style wedding at Heritage Farms. All the guests were ready to have a good time at 10:00am! Everything was so unique and totally about you both which is what we enjoyed. Take care and always wish you all the best.
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/08/2019

Best DJ !!

I highly recommend DJ Sobe for your DJ! He always kept the crowd going, was organized and super easy to work with. Always made sure we were on the same page!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Michelle!

Thank you for your review and taking the time to write about us. It was an amazing time with your friends, family and loved ones at Gervasi Vineyard. For a Sunday, YOU ALL ROCKED the dance floor!

Take care!

Seema Jain · Married on 05/26/2019

Danced all night!

DJ Sobe was a hit at our Indian wedding! Very easy to work with and very flexible. Our dance floor was lit on both the Sangeet and Reception nights, everyone still dancing at the end of the night!! Played both American and Indian music, fusing them well per our request. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/25/2019

Seema,

It was a pleasure to work with you during your wedding week. It was an amazing time at Signature of Solon, and I can honestly say what a beautiful event it was. Thank you so much for taking the time for your feedback.

Take care!
  • Deep

Deep R · Married on 04/27/2019

Must-hire DJ Sobe - he is the BEST

Consummate professional, very flexible, throughly prepared and most thoughtful. DJ Sobe was one of our favorite vendors for our Indian wedding. We wanted a mix of American and Indian mainstream songs from 90s-present and he understood our request quickly and capably. He was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. DJ Sobe went out of his way to meet us and never once rushed or stressed us during the planning or the wedding. He is very reasonably priced and takes care of all the technical AV stuff on his own. Most importantly, he is not like the other self-promoting DJs who make the evening all about themselves. He emceed perfectly by being both polite and exciting for our guests. He never once got flustered or upset about anything - he even smoothly handled the last minute changes we had to make during the reception. DJ Sobe has excellent delivery when speaking and is very careful about what he says - something that is rare and greatly appreciated when hiring a DJ. He made sure he gave us his best and we are truly grateful. 100% recommend without reservation. If you are looking for a capable DJ for your event and DJ Sobe is available, look no further. Do yourself a favor and book him.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Deepak,

We sincerely thank you for the outstanding review and taking the time out of your busy schedule to do so. It was a pleasure being apart of the big day and congratulations again. Always wish you all the best! Take care!

Rosie Juarez · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing DJ!

His service at my wedding was awesome! He had our guests up and dancing the night away. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/06/2019

S&S Production and Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure, and we appreciate you taking the time. Happy New Year!

Michele · Married on 12/29/2018

Most excellent DJ, so grateful!!

Picking a DJ is such a huge decision- DJ’s have such a major role during the wedding day. That being said, I am forever thankful to Sobe for being the absolute best DJ I could’ve asked for.. He went above and beyond, and truly made every single one of my preferences and desires come to life beautifully. He listens to all of your wishes, and also uses his own expertise to help you if you need guidance. I asked if he could play a specific part of a specific song while I walked down the aisle and he managed it flawlessly- it made for an incredibly precious moment I’ll never forget. Not only did he play the songs I had on my must have list and more- he did so in such a way that there were flawless transitions and everybody had the absolute best time! Also, can I just say how important it is for the DJ to do a good job at announcing to guests the intros, dances, eating time, and the rest of the timeline as the event progresses? There was not a hint of confusion or awkwardness, as Sobe did the best job at that too. He has different lighting options too if you are going for that- and he does a fantastic job!! Like I said, I am forever grateful to Sobe for being an incredible DJ to work with, and for playing such an integral part of our wedding day.

Sent on 06/12/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 09/29/2018

The best ever

Our experience with DJ Sobe was nothing short of PERFECT! He was so organized with every little detail and that took away a lot of the stress when it came to planning. We are so thankful to have had him apart of our special day. He coordinated with all of the other vendors seamlessly as well as our guests. The dance floor was jamming ALL NIGHT LONG and we received numerous compliments on the music. He truly listened to what WE wanted and played something for everyone. I would recommend to anyone if you are looking for an absolutely flawless event!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Alexis,

This review was just amazing. Thank you so much for taking the time. I had such a pleasure enjoying your big day with your friends, family, guests, your awesome dog, and loved ones. The venue at Gervasi Vineyard looked outstanding, and I couldn't be happier for you both. Enjoy this journey and best wishes to you & Tyler. Take care!
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/07/2013

Professional and Personable

We have been in business for quite a while and worked with many DJ's . Working with DJ Sobe helped the night run flawlessly( at least in the eyes of the bride/ groom and guests...and that's what matters). With any event obstacles arise, timelines need altering and things change. Sobe was able to keep up with our fast and seemingly constant edits , and do so with effeciency and an awesome attitude. Come time for the party, he kept them dancing all night !!!! Happy to have gotten the change to work with him.

Sent on 12/31/2019