Spruce St Studios Reviews

Spruce St Studios 6
Spruce St Studios 7

Rachel · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Would recommend

Renee was organized and good to work with. Venue was very nice.

Sent on 02/20/2019
    Spruce St Studios 9
    Spruce St Studios 10

Spruce St Studios's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Rachel. We are excited to be able to use the bowls from your reception for future events.

Alayna White · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing and easy

Spruce street helped us have the best day ever!!!!

Tami · Married on 07/18/2019

Perfect venue for ALL types of events

Wether your event vision is rustic, romantic, boho or elegant, this venue space will work! In 2015, my partner and I held our Commitment reception in Studio A. It was beautiful! The space became our vision of Winter in the Woods seamlessly. The staff went out of their way to accommodate our needs and were welcoming and warm to our guests. We had such a great experience, we recently used Studio B for our daughter’s baby shower. Everything was prepared for us in advance: table setup, linen in place, catering tables exactly where we requested them.... We also rented terrariums and the pallet wall backdrop at VERY reasonable cost. Renee was a dream to work with. She saw our vision and did everything she could to help us bring it to fruition. We will most definitely use this venue again for our future events.

Calli Schanefelt · Married on 07/13/2019

Friendly Staff, Beautiful Venue, Perfect Wedding

From start to finish, our experience at Spruce St was excellent! Everyone was so friendly and the wedding was perfect!

Spruce St Studios 11
    Spruce St Studios 12
    Spruce St Studios 13
    Spruce St Studios 14
    Spruce St Studios 15
    Spruce St Studios 16
    Spruce St Studios 17

Spruce St Studios's reply:

Calli, your event was so special to us. Thank you for trusting our service for venue, decor rentals, and flowers. It was beautiful and I wish you and Chapman the best!

Calli · Married on 07/13/2019

Spruce St Studios 23
    Spruce St Studios 24

Darin Hansen · Married on 03/15/2019

A+ Experience!

We really enjoyed our experience with Spruce Street. Renee was great helping us every step of the way. It was a great venue for our event and our church looks forward to possibly using it again for another event! Renee was very accommodating and did everything she could to make our event successful. Spruce Street gets an A+ from us here at New Hope Church Effingham!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Spruce St Studios's reply:

Thank you very much Darin, we would love to have you back any time! Your group is great to work with.

Virginia Defend · Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding reception

We held our daughter's wedding reception at Spruce Street Studios and it was a wonderful venue! Renee and her staff are very helpful, professional and great to work with. It was a great choice and I would highly recommended.!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Spruce St Studios 25
    Spruce St Studios 26
    Spruce St Studios 27

Spruce St Studios's reply:

Virginia, thank you very much for the kind words. Your event was decorated so beautifully and your group was a pleasure to work with. I hope to see you again in the future with some music happening in the venue ;) Thank you for choosing Spruce St Studios!

Kathy Olsen · Married on 01/12/2019

Professional, supportive, flexible!

I highly recommend this versatile venue. The refurbished building is an effective blend: interesting architectural elements have been saved ( stained glass windows, soaring wooden arches, exposed wooden beams), but modern, elegant touches ( fabulous chandeliers, barnwood doors, neutral but not dull walls) keep it fun and from feeling too “dusty”/ depressingly old.
    Service was always professional and prepared, and employees were friendly and informative about local elements involving music, food, flowers, etc.
    Our event occurred the weekend of a blizzard, and owner Renee saved the day in many ways, including arranging for a local minister when the original one couldn’t attend, and she was prompt in contacting medical personnel and offering other types of help when a guest needed immediate medical attention.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Spruce St Studios's reply:

Kathy, I feel lucky to have met you. Your group was wonderful to work with and I am glad I was able to give you the service you needed and very much deserved. Thank you for giving such useful feedback of our venue. It's much appreciated.

Samantha · Married on 01/12/2019

The best experience ever!

This is hands down the best venue. It’s absoutely beautiful and the staff are wonderful. Renee was a life saver. I got married in the middle of a blizzard and my officiant canceled. She drove in the snow to pick up an officiant so I could actually get married that day. She is dedicated to her brides and I will always recommend this venue. I love how flexible the space is which allows you to decoarte it however you want.

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Spruce St Studios 28
    Spruce St Studios 29

Kim Kirkendoll · Married on 12/14/2018

Phenomenal

Absolutely beautiful venue and amazing service!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Penny M · Married on 11/17/2018

Fabulous experience!!

Everyone we worked with at Spruce St Studios was fantastic-Renee, the coordinators, and our bartender. They fully embraced the bride and groom’s vision for the day and helped make everything run smoothly. I can’t recommend them enough!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Stevi Davis · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Spruce St. is a gorgeous venue! We had a 75-guest combined ceremony and reception at Studio A. Gorgeous room, we loved the wood beams and the chandeliers! The rock wall is also stunning. Our room flip went very smoothly. You get a lot of support from Renee, the venue owner, through the planning process! Invaluable.
    Our Day-Of coordinators were also top notch, and so was our bartender! This place is well worth the value and I highly recommend them. Definitely check them out!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Spruce St Studios's reply:

Stevi, your wedding was awesome! I loved the creativity and animation of your event. Your group was amazing and we are so grateful that you chose our venue for your unique event. We are all still talking about it. :)

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful, unique venue with excellent, helpful staff

My husband and I chose Spruce Street Studios because of the venue's beauty. The place is really unique and can fit just about any wedding theme. They also allow you to have a completely custom experience. You can pick any vendor you like but the owner, Renee, has a list of vendors shes worked with that is exclusive to her brides that will help you get a head start! Renee really does take the best care of her brides! All my questions were quickly answered and she helped me work out a timeline to make my day run smoothly.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Erin · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding in both Venues

The venue was great! It was wonderful to not worry about angles for pictures because every part of the venue is beautiful.

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Laura

Laura Reed · Married on 07/07/2018

Just amazing!

Spruce St Studios made my wedding one to remember. Renee was amazing to work with and gave great feedback to help our day go smooth. I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a beautiful place to get married.

Sent on 12/05/2018

S T B · Married on 05/26/2018

Would Do It Again & Again!

Renee & her team made my day everything I could have dreamed of & more. Their organization, dedication, & love of events shone through & through.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Kristinia · Married on 05/05/2018

Renee and her crew were amazing. They had everything set up like we discussed. Kept me updated throughout the week prior. Made my day better then I could have ever wanted. Beautiful setting, my guests love every detail. I even heard a few comments about future events there. Thank you so much

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Spruce St Studios 30
  • F

Faith · Married on 09/09/2017

Renee is awesome! I can not wait to have the wedding ceremony and reception there this fall. The place is absolutely beautiful and she answers all your questions within a few hours. I would recommend this place and i can not wait for my event there. I am having the best experience so far.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Hope Nichols · Married on 08/19/2017

Wedding & Reception

Everything was absolutely perfect & The staff is exceptional

Sent on 12/26/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/17/2017

the venue is absolutely gorgeous, but Renee and the event managers really helped make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Michael · Married on 04/08/2017

Exceptional value and service - you will be happy you booked here!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Beautiful place, Renee has been very helpful! thanks

Sent on 02/12/2015

Kyle · Married on 11/01/2014

Spruce Street Studios is a spectacular place to have a wedding or reception. Their staff is extremely helpful and very accommodating.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Kassie · Married on 06/21/2014

This venue is beautiful, we were in studio B. We got tons of compliments on how beautiful it was. The owner, Renee, is super friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/01/2014