Springside Inn Reviews

37 | Auburn, NY

37 Reviews for Springside Inn

37 Springside Inn Reviews

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

We had the best experience at Springside Inn. It truly is a wonderful place and the staff is amazing. Christine and Noreen were beyond helpful during the process and turned my ideas in to reality. I had the time of my life at my wedding and don't think I would have had the same experience somewhere else. They were so helpful and accommodating and I can't thank them enough!!

Springside Inn 7
    Springside Inn 8

Lizzy · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Springside Inn on July 21, 2018. It was a complete dream. The entire day was just perfect. The venue was beyond beautiful, the cocktail hour outside was the talk of the night, and the inside banquet room was stunning. The timing of everything was right on all night! Myself and my family did not have to worry about a thing as Noreen and Chris (the wedding coordinators) had it all under control. All of the guests kept talking about the food and how delicious everything was, from the appetizers to dinner to dessert! I would recommend and already do recommend the Springside for a perfect wedding day. They made this past year so fun and so worth it :) Noreen and Chris are the best!
    - Lizzy

Patty · Married on 06/30/2018

This venue was AMAZING! The staff here were everything you want for your special day. Christine and Noreen whom are the planners and coordinators, are amazing to work with. They are always able to help in any situation. They make the time and effort to make sure your wedding is OUTSTANDING and absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who is willing to be in a small town! Love it very much! Our guests couldn’t stop complementing us for such a wonderful weekend!

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

Everything was wonderful! The venue was beautiful and all of our guests loved it! Everything was reasonably priced. The staff was amazing and helped out with every detail! Even when it was about to rain they speeded things along and we had a great wedding ceremony! I would highly recommend having your wedding here.

Kait · Married on 09/30/2017

The team at Springside Inn is simply amazing. They went above any beyond to make our wedding day perfect. They worked with us to fulfill every request we had from food options to wine choices. They made our day stress free and all of our guests loved the venue!

Colleen · Married on 09/03/2017

Springside Inn was so accommodating from the beginning of our wedding planning process all the way to clean up the next day. All our guests raved about the food and how beautiful the venue was! Everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding and we enjoyed our day to the fullest. Thank you Noreen (wedding planner), Christine (sales), The Lattimores, and staff for going above and beyond for us!

Love,
    The Borzas

Amelia · Married on 08/05/2017

I would highly recommend The Springside Inn for so many reasons! Working with Noreen and Christine months before helped keep the planning organized and worry free. The accommodations allowed us to plan for both outdoors and indoors, to enjoy this beautiful celebration, without concern of the weather. The food was delicious and the staff was wonderful!

Springside Inn 9
    Springside Inn 16
    Springside Inn 17
    Springside Inn 18

Katlyn · Married on 07/01/2017

The entire process working with the Springside Inn for our wedding was remarkable. The entire staff made us feel like family from day one. The Springside was the first and last venue we visited - we didn't need to see any other locations. Each step of the way Springside had all of the bases covered and offered us everything that we could have ever wanted. The luxury of being able to stay on site and have both our wedding and reception in one location was incredible. The food and drinks were fantastic and everyone at our wedding thoroughly enjoyed themselves. We cannot thank everyone at Springside enough for making our entire experience truly magical. We highly recommend Springside Inn to anyone for a gathering of any size.

Springside Inn 19
    Springside Inn 24
    Springside Inn 25
    Springside Inn 26

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2016

To us, the most important pieces of our wedding were the venue and the food, as we wanted our guests to have a night to remember. With Springside, we were provided both. Our guests keep talking about how quaint and beautiful the venue was, as well as how delicious the meal was. We stayed overnight with friends and family, and have memories to last a lifetime. There wasn't a glitch, and the venue took care of so many small details.

Rachel · Married on 08/06/2016

I can not say enough good about Springside Inn! Sean, the owner, was fantastic to work with! We had our wedding and reception at Springside Inn in August 2016. Our guests raved at how beautiful the ceremony site was (The Grove) and how great all of the food tasted! Leading up to the wedding, we met with Sean and Noreen (the in house wedding planner) numerous times. When it came time for our wedding, Noreen and staff were fantastic although she did seem overwhelmed at times. At the end of the night, the staff stopped my parents and explained that they owed more money for the reception. When they opened their accounting book, my mom pointed out that the amount had been paid in full the day before. She was very embarrassed after such a great event! Besides this one hiccup, we loved working with Sean and Noreen and just wish that Noreen had more help with the event!

Michael · Married on 06/04/2016

You really, really, have to go with the Springside Inn! It is hard to emphatically enough explain how easy and fun it was to work with Sean and Noreen and their crew this June. From the very outset they were so warm, genuinely excited for us, and incredibly accommodating. Every request we had was answered by Sean with a “Yeah, we can do that!”, and he, and everyone at the Springside, delivered.
    We love the inn; its sublimely cozy rooms have so much charm and character (the beds are so comfy, plus awesome tubs!), its indoor event space is beautiful and was perfect for our cocktail hour and reception, its backyard (the Grove) is so rustic and serene, with a canopy of trees forming a natural cathedral for our ceremony. We loved all of it, but we booked it truly because of the wonderful people there, and our confidence in them was not misplaced! Its hard to overstate how important it is in the planning of such a major event to work with people that are experienced, flexible, extremely responsive to email inquiries and calls, and with a good sense of humor about the stresses that come with two families with strong opinions.
    And the food was amazing! The new chef is phenomenal, and everyone raved about dinner. The steak, salmon and chicken dishes were mouth-watering and cooked to perfection, and the vegetarian dish, a fantastic phyllo pastry stuffed with roasted vegetables over celery root puree, was amazing – definitely not the typical half-hearted attempt to placate the herbivores. Service was impeccable, and Noreen was there the whole way through, from photos to ceremony to dancing, guiding the process with aplomb. Never did we feel rushed, or unsatisfied, or that we were merely a job to do; we felt like family. We are so thankful for all of the hard work they put in, and could not have been happier. Sean and company are constantly looking for ways to improve the experience of guests, and we can’t wait to visit again for a weekend away! Get married there!

Steph · Married on 05/14/2016

We had our rehearsal dinner on the porches here for our May 2016 wedding. It was very conveniently located to our venue at Emerson Park. I have been to many different events here in the past and thought it would be the perfect place to celebrate. Beth and Sean were easy to contact and very accommodating to food allergies and last minute changes we made. I love the family style serving. Everyone loved the variety of food and had full bellies before we left. Thanks again for everything!

Beth and Sean Lattimore really went above and beyond in order to accommodate everything we wanted for our rehearsal dinner. Everyone loved the food and atmosphere. I booked 2 rooms (31 and 32) for the night of the rehearsal dinner for the bridal party to stay and get ready the next morning. It was perfect having these two rooms across from each other. It felt like we were in our own home. We were allowed a late check out (2pm) in order to have enough time for hair and makeup which was a HUGE help. Would definitely recommend staying/eating here for pleasure/special event!!

Lanie · Married on 10/11/2014

We just had our wedding at the Springside Inn this past weekend, 10/11/2014. We could not have dreamed of a better place to get married. Everything was perfect!! Sean and Noreen worked with us on every detail. Every request we had was answered with a yes. They went above and beyond to make our day truly incredible. We also had the rehearsal dinner at the Springside which was amazing. The food was incredible, the staff was friendly and helpful, the facilities were gorgeous, and the price was fair to boot! I would highly recommend this venue for any occasion. Thank you Springside Inn for exceeding our expectations and making our wedding day more enchanting that I could have dreamed! We can't wait to visit frequently, we are so lucky to have such a great place to go back to and reminisce about our wedding!

Carole · Married on 07/19/2014

The best decision we made in planning our day was to have our wedding & reception at the Springside Inn in Auburn NY. Sean and Noreen are THE BEST. Whatever we asked for the answer was always YES. They did everything and then some to make our wedding amazing and it was truly an amazing day. I highly recommend them. Professional, personable, delicious food, beautiful hotel, reasonable rates. I can't gush enough. Phenomenal venue. Definitely 5 stars!

We had our ceremony out on the lawn on July 11, 2014. Noreen and Sean helped us throughout the process and were fantastic! It was a truly perfect day!

Tina and Jeremia · Married on 05/24/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Springside Inn!! From the beautiful grounds, to the gorgeous space we used for our wedding (The Point) we absolutely love them and are so happy we decided to use them for our recent wedding. The rooms in the Inn also made for beautiful photos! The owners at Springside were beyond accommodating for every question and need that we had. Shawn, the owner, returned my calls quickly, made sure everything was handled professionally, and always always made sure I was happy with how things were being planned. We used them for our rehearsal dinner, for our lodgings Friday and Saturday of the weekend and also for our ceremony/reception venue and catering. We had a staff member who stayed with us for both the rehearsal and wedding, who knew the ins and out of the entire weekend. This made everything so much less stressful on me, knowing the was always right there to answer a question or get anything we needed. She also oversaw the set up for the wedding. When I walked into the space beforehand- I was not only wowed!! But also couldn't find a single thing not set up correctly. They had kept close in contact and had me write a detailed email listing how everything was to be set up. *Perfect* We will definitely be back to stay for our anniversaries and also to enjoy their excellent upscale restaurant! HIGHLY recommend.

Rebecca · Married on 02/22/2014

The Springside Inn was absolutely wonderful! They made everything perfect!

Rebecca · Married on 02/22/2014

The Springside Inn was absolutely wonderful! The staff was amazing, the food was fantastic. I wouldn't change one thing. They made our day perfect!

Janelle · Married on 08/31/2013

My husband and I had our Rehearsal dinner for about 35 people at Sprongside. The catering staff and event coordinator did a wonderful job! The food was amazing and they were more than accommodating to our party! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Jamie · Married on 06/01/2013

My husband and I had our wedding here on June 1st and we couldn't have chosen a better location. First of all, it is SUCH a beautiful building and the lawns are just as beautiful. The whole Springside staff is extremely welcoming and accommodating. The food was so delicious! We are still receiving compliments on how great the food was and how beautiful the ballroom was. Jocelyn, the lady who handled our wedding details was simply amazing. Everything ran very smooth and we literally did not have to worry about a thing! Our wedding coordinator went above and beyond to make sure that our ceremony and reception were set up perfectly. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding location.
    Thank you Springside for making our wedding so magical!

~Bryan and Jamie

• Mandy

Mandy · Married on 09/10/2011

Our wedding ceremony and reception was absolutely perfect! Carol was amazing to work with, and took care in every little detail! Thanks so much Springside Inn!

• O

Katie · Married on 09/03/2011

The Springside was wonderful. Carol was always quick to respond to my several emails and very flexible for everything I wanted. She worked very hard to get everything set up exactly the way I wanted. They were the cheapest place I looked at, but I can't imagine I would of gotten better service at any more expensive place. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, even with my crazy family and friends. The rooms are beautiful and we had plenty of space to get ready. They really know what they are doing when it comes to weddings.

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2011

Springside provided off-site catering for our wedding (at Emerson Park). We were thrilled with their service and food! I worked with Carol before the wedding, and she very patiently put up with my millions of questions and requests. She was occasionally a little slow to respond.

We paid a little extra to have Springside set up tables and chairs and clean-up, which was definitely worth it. They provided white linens for no extra charge. They also coordinated everything with the rental company for renting dishes, glasses, etc.

The included appetizer display was lovely and plenty of food. We paid extra for the smoked salmon, which was actually grav lax - this pleased my husband's family to no end!

The meals were fantastic - we got so many nice comments from our guests! We did a tasting a few months in advance, and I think the food at the wedding was even better than what we tasted. The portions were enormous - I got TWO chicken breasts! They were flexible when we need a couple of last minute vegetarian meals.

I do think their alcohol prices seem high. We provided our own wine and beer and hired our own bartender. I'd recommend this - it was much cheaper and we were able to serve exactly what we wanted to.