Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery Reviews

Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 5
Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 6
Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 7

Meredith · Married on 12/02/2018

All I can say is... PERFECT & Beautiful!

We were blown away with the attention to detail and dedication that Brian, Loree & the Springfield team provided us throughout the wedding! From start to finish, they were thoughtful, easy to work with and made planning a breeze! Not to mention, the venue is stunning, well kept, and has multiple options for ceremony etc! We know that our wedding was exactly what we hoped for because of the team at Springfield Manor!

A few side notes for those wondering:
    Brian & Lorree were always quick to respond to emails and address questions/needs throughout the whole process. Plus, the attention to detail was impeccable!! We rented out the whole B&B so we could enjoy the manor house after the wedding. It was well kept, and nice to just relax after the wedding instead of worrying about transit to another hotel. We also had a few friends staying at the B&B that are gluten-free, so the chef made sure our breakfast accommodated their needs seamlessly!! I really cannot speak more highly of our experience.

Thank You Springfield Manor for making our wedding perfect!!!

• Allison

Allison · Married on 10/12/2018

My simple yet elegant wedding

I can not express how AMAZING Springfield Manor was both as a venue and a bed and breakfast.

Working with Brian and Loree was super easy and their day of coordinator Sherri was above par. Seriously an amazing team and I could not have asked for better.

We had our ceremony outside and the reception in the ballroom. I loved this venue to begin with because it had so much natural beauty. Between the mountains on a nice October day to the wine glass chandeliers, I knew this was the place for us the moment I stepped foot on the property. Also, the drive up to the venue along the long drive way is a nice way to build up excitement not only for the bride but for the rest of your guests. It's a nice way to set the tone.

The night before my wedding, my family and I stayed at the Manor as part of their Bed and Breakfast and loved it as well. The inn keepers were super nice and very helpful! They even helped myself and my groom along the way the day of.

Alexander · Married on 09/28/2018

Springfield Manor was an absolutely awesome venue to have our wedding at! The staff were courteous and professional, and it was an added bonus that we got to stay at the venue we got married at. The bed-and-breakfast there has a quaint historical feel to it, and the grounds are stunning. The weather for our wedding was perfect, and everything went smoothly. We can't recommend Springfield Manor enough!

Robin · Married on 09/14/2018

We got married on September 14, 2018 and it was absolutely beautiful thanks to Brian and his team. We had originally planned to have our ceremony outside at the pergola but weather did not allows us to do that. The ceremony was setup in the ballroom and it was lovely. We are still receiving rave reviews from our guests on how beautiful the venue and wedding was. Thank you Springfield Manor for a prefect day!!!

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2018

My husband and I held our rehearsal dinner at Springfield Manor’s winery-brewery-distillery and we could not have been happier with our choice. Their website does not do their venue space justice of the beautiful both indoor and outdoor areas to hold an event. We held our rehearsal dinner on a Thursday and our part was able to takeover the entire property. The staff provided us with several options to utilize the venue space depending on the weather. The weather fortunately cooperated and our guests were able to use both the outdoor and indoor space. The staff likewise was malleable to re-position as our guests moved between the indoor and outdoor areas. The selection of drinks and food was exactly what our guests wanted. Our guests were delighted to order every food item off the menu to share with one another. My personal favorite was the French bread pizza. I was very happy with the beer and wine selection; my guests were pleased enough with the spirit selection that several of them bought gin and whiskey bottles to go. It was an excellent way to spend a warm summer’s evening with friends and family while watching a storm move far off in the distance. Springfield Manor was an excellent location to kick off our wedding weekend; I could not recommend it enough.

Kathryn · Married on 08/31/2018

Brian, Loree and their staff were fabulous!!!! We booked the entire manor for the wedding. This was especially wonderful as the grandparents of the couple could retire at their leisure to their rooms. They made Olivia & TJ's day so special by taking care of every detail. Would highly recommend this beautiful venue and the proprietors!

Deborah · Married on 08/18/2018

Springfield Manor Winery and Distillery was the perfect setting for our daughter's wedding. From the moment we signed the contract almost one year ago, until this past Saturday, 8/18/18, the Brian and his staff at Springfield were top notch. They responded promptly to any concerns and help put any anxiety at ease. The entire team is so friendly and the barn venue where we held the reception was absolutely gorgeous!!! The entire event was flawless!! We received endless compliments about the venue, food, atmosphere, etc.... This is the wedding we had always hoped to have for our daughter. I highly highly recommend Springfield Manor Winery and Distillery for your next wedding ceremony and celebration.

Kara · Married on 08/12/2018

We had a wonderful experience hosting our wedding at Springfield Manor! From our first visit, Brian and Loree were very helpful in providing information about the venue, pricing, capacity, vendors and more, and the venue is breathtakingly beautiful, with a number of options for ceremony and reception. They were very accommodating throughout the process, answering all our questions, and on the day of they made sure we had a smooth-running event from start to finish. The groom's and bride's suites are beautiful and fun to get ready in, and the venue's grounds make for gorgeous photos. We got so many compliments on the venue from our friends and family who attended and are so happy we went with them!

Madison · Married on 07/27/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Springfield Manor- having our wedding here was the best decision we made! Jeannie and her team (with Carriage house catering) were a dream to work with and she was always very responsive to my emails (which is awesome when you don't have a wedding planner!!) On our wedding day itself, the entire staff from the Inn (shoutout to Corey and Sarah!!), to Brian (running the show), and Sherry (a true godsend during the reception) were amazing, cannot thank them enough. Everything flowed perfectly, even with some summer storms threatening to ruin the day. If you want gorgeous scenery with a team that knows exactly what they're doing- look no further!
    ~Madison and Danny

Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 8
    Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 9
    Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 10

Julie · Married on 06/16/2018

WOW. I searched Baltimore, Annapolis, parts of DC, basically all over and them stumbled upon Springfield Manor and I am SO glad that I did. You will not find something like this anywhere else in Maryland - trust me I looked everywhere. I just wish I found SMW first and saved me all that trouble. As soon as we pulled up the driveway I was sold and this was in the middle of February and I didn't even see inside yet. The outdoor and indoor spaces are AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL and every single person working there is helpful, kind, and flexible. You also get SO much for your money here - nothing else can beat it, I promise you! Please look no further - they can do it all. BEST venue ever!

Nancy · Married on 06/09/2018

We were delighted and fortunate to have Springfield Manor as the venue for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding last week. Brian, Loree, and Sherry were phenomenal in helping to organize and direct the guests and wedding parties through the various aspects of the event (i.e., Ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, toast, etc.) ensuring that timeliness was maintained. Food service with The Carriage House was perfect as was our florist (Tiara from Fiddlestix) and wedding cake baker (Jennifer from Main Street Sweets). Also highly recommended The Dapper DJs for music.

Truly, and unforgettable day for the newlyweds, Emily and Tim, and everyone who attended!

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

I couldn't be happier with the location and elegance of this venue. The staff was amazing to work with. If I had questions, the responses were quick. Highly recommended.

Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 11
    Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 12
    Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 13
    Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 14
    Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 15

Kristina · Married on 03/10/2018

We could not have asked for a better venue or coordinating staff than that offered by Brian and his staff at Springfield Manor Winery Distillery Brewery. From scheduling our first tour of the property, to finalizing ceremony details, to arranging furniture in an nontraditional way, Brian made it happen. We loved every moment of our wedding day and the weather for March could not have been better for outside photos with breathtaking scenery. We cannot wait to return to celebrate our anniversaries at Springfield Manor.

Monique · Married on 01/13/2018

Brian and Loree at Springfield were great to work with! As the parents of the bride, we live in Arizona and only saw the venue once, but had all our questions answered quickly over the phone or in emails. The venue is beautiful for a wedding even in the freezing single digit temperatures of January in Maryland. The guests kept raving about what a lovely venue it was. Jeannie the caterer from Carriage House Catering was very helpful and provided excellent input in planning the menu. The groom's parents provided the alcohol, so they were happy that this option was available. The bride and groom stayed the wedding night in the Linden suite and highly recommend that. They said it was nice to just walk upstairs to be able to relax. Thank you for all the great memories we have of this special day!

Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 16
    Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 17
    Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 18
    Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 19
    Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 20
    Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 21
    Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 22

Anthony & Corrina · Married on 01/13/2018

Simply put, Brian and all who accommodate him are the best. We were married on the 13th of January with our reception at Springfield and cannot express how charming they made our experience. From top to bottom our dreams came true. Any concern that arose beforehand was competently addressed and expeditiously managed for our special day and as result became a fairy tale setting us off on the right foot for a lifetime together here and in heaven. All the best, the Chmelik's! Corrina, and Anthony

p.s. There are a few photos from the mother of the bride below in her and her husbands review. Her name is Monique.

Cara · Married on 11/18/2017

Brian and Loree, and the entire Springfield Manor staff made our wedding day relaxing and enjoyable! From the beginning, Brian and Loree were very responsive and helpful in answering all of our questions. We were married in a church, and had our reception in the ballroom at Springfield. Once we arrived at Springfield on our wedding day, Brian and the staff were there to greet us immediately. The entire reception ran smoothly, and there was nothing that my husband and I had to worry about! The staff was extremely attentive and made sure that we were taken care of the entire day! Our guests had a wonderful time, and I would highly recommend having your wedding reception at Springfield Manor!

jocelyn · Married on 09/16/2017

Truly the most wonderful place we could've chosen to get married. Both affordable and beautiful we couldn't have asked for more. The staff was friendly and prepared and made it a night to remember. Would definitely recommend!

Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 23
    Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 24
    Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 25
    Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 26

Shelby · Married on 09/08/2017

We got married at Springfield on September 8th and our day couldn’t have been more perfect thanks to Brian and his team as well as carriage house catering. Everything went so smooth and they made sure it was a stress free day. I highly recommend Springfield for your special day!

April · Married on 09/03/2017

PERFECTION! This venue and team are beyond compare. From the time we met Brian and viewed the venue we knew this was it! The views are spectacular, the ballroom is the most beautiful yet simple place to have a reception. You hardly need to decorate, the elegance and charm speaks for itself. After our original venue shut down, Brian was there to pick up the pieces. Immediately we felt so confident with them, as their professionalism is off the charts! Loree was great with the correspondence, we received responses to all of our questions so quickly. And of course the day of our wedding. We had no idea they were going to do all that they did! I mean the details and the care they took to help us and keep us on track, COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT THEM! Even a little mishap with my groom's boutonniere missing the pin, guess who was right there with one ...Sherry! What an angel she was and so on point, she was right there when you needed her! They even picked the caterer, it's obvious why Carriage House is their exclusive, you can not do better! This was the wedding of our dreams and it would not have been without Springfield Manor! See you on our anniversary ;)

Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery 27

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2017

Everything was amazing! The venue is so pretty all on its own so even before we set up decorations and flowers it was gorgeous! Brian was very professional and honest, which made everything very easy. Couldn't be happier!

Chris · Married on 07/07/2017

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Springfield Manor on 7/7/17 in the pergola and barn. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating, and the views are simply stunning. Brian and Loree were very helpful at answering our questions throughout the planning process as they arose. Sherri was wonderful at the rehearsal ensuring all of the details were correct. Sherri was also great the day of our wedding and was there throughout the entire event to ensure that all vendors were setup beforehand, and the schedule moved along as planned while aiding in any sudden changes so my wife and I could enjoy the evening without a worry. Our guests all commented on how gorgeous of a venue it was and how nice the views were especially during the wedding ceremony. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Allison · Married on 05/26/2017

Everything about this venue was perfect! Brian and Lorre handled everything smoothly from the first day we booked our wedding in the ballroom. They kept me well informed and up to date on what vendor information they needed from me and were available for any questions that came up. On the day of, the grounds were in perfect condition, everything was set up for us to arrive at the planned time, and we had a beautiful bridal suite overlooking the front of the manor. I did not have to worry about anything venue related on my wedding day (even when guests showed with an unexpected plus one) and honestly what more could a Bride ask for?! Everyone there is great to work with and genuinely work to make this the happiest day for the Bride and Groom.

Ariel · Married on 05/19/2017

I couldn't have chosen a better, more beautiful venue for our wedding. Everything between the planning to the end of the wedding night was spectacular. We chose a Friday for the discount, and were also pleased to get a discount for both being teachers. The assigned caterer worked with us to create a menu perfect for our event, and our food got rave reviews from our guests. While we didn't have a hired wedding planner, we had the help of Springfield's event coordinator, Sherry, was magnificent. She helped us getting ready for the ceremony and did all of the behind the scenes work coordinating the bar and caterers. She event coordinated with the staff to clean and pack up all of our decorations (something that I'm sure other brides knew about before hand, but I didn't! So it was a welcome surprise!). Our families chose to rent all of the rooms in the manor for the night, so we were all able to be there for breakfast the next morning, which was great. The Innkeepers were very nice and accommodating.

Overall the event was the best day/night of our lives, thanks to Springfield. The gorgeous views and accommodating staff made for a night we will never forget!

Annelise · Married on 05/07/2017

We had our wedding at Springfield Manor on May 7, 2017, and couldn't have imagined or dreamed of a better place! When we first started our search for the perfect venue, I got a bit discouraged from many of the places we visited. There was something about every venue that I didn't like, so nothing felt right. I was recommended from several people to visit Springfield Manor. The moment my husband and I pulled into the driveway, I knew this place was different. Brian met us for the tour and in a matter seconds, I knew this was it. Springfield Manor is absolutely breathtaking! Brian was an absolute dream to work with! We absolutely LOVED Sherry, who helped coordinate our special day. We decided to book all of the B&B rooms for the evening, which was super convenient for our close family and bridal party. The innkeepers, Sarah and Cory, were so sweet and attentive. Honestly, everyone we interacted with throughout the process was a dream to work with and we couldn't be happier! They make everything so easy which makes a world of difference when in the wedding planning process. Thank you so much for making our special day an unforgettable one!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery's reply:

Annalise thank you for letting us be a part of such a lovely wedding day! We are so happy you were pleased & hope it is indeed a wonderful memory you will enjoy for a lifetime! Wishing you both all the joy life offers! Cheers!!