SPN Events Reviews

12 | New York, NY

12 Reviews for SPN Events

12 SPN Events Reviews

MICHAEL · Married on 07/28/2018

SPN Events played our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at our Summer 2018 wedding in NYC. They were professional and performed exactly what we requested and sounded lovely. The guests were impressed which made our day even more perfect.

Sean · Married on 03/25/2018

SPN Events has my absolute highest endorsement: I’d recommend them to my own siblings for their weddings.

Strings add unparalleled elegance to events, and we were so fortunate to have SPN Events play at our wedding. The quality was unbelievable and Stan has amazing taste for those who want an ultra talented professional to weigh in on the playlist. SPN played the ceremony, the cocktail hour, our first dance, and traditional Jewish music for the bedeken.

My sister sang the first dance song alongside the SPN strings, which required rehearsals and Stan went above and beyond by rewriting an arrangement to the song so that the strings played in my sister’s key. This was an unusually complex request, so anyone can rest assured that SPN can and will absolutely nail any event. And all this at a very competitive rate…

Of course they were totally dependable and they arrived well in advance of the starting time to soundcheck and setup. Huge thanks to Stan and the SPN Events team!!

Sent on 04/22/2018

SPN Events's reply:

Thank you Sean! Always happy to see satisfied clients!

Jillian · Married on 03/24/2018

Very high quality, dependable, professional... We researched many, many companies that offered strings services and SPN Events was the clear winner. They were flexible with all of our needs, passionate about their role in our special day, and an all around pleasure to work with. With SPN Events, you can cross "strings" off your list and rest assured they'll do an amazing job.

Sent on 04/22/2018

SPN Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jillian! It was a pleasure to be part of your event! Mazel Tov!

Shannon · Married on 03/17/2018

Stan was very responsive, organized, and showed up on time for our wedding. The pieces they have on their list of available music is extensive with a mix of modern and classical. Would definitely use SPN again.

Sent on 04/01/2018

SPN Events's reply:

Thank you Shannon! These reviews is what we are about. As long as you are happy, we are happy. Congratulations one more time!
  • I

Inah · Married on 12/28/2017

Stanislav played the violin during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and our guests were raving about how good the music sounded weeks after the wedding. We'd recommend SPN Events Inc 100%!

Tracy · Married on 11/03/2017

SPN Events did an incredible job at my event. I hired a DJ and a string quartet for my party and they were phenomenal. So many guests asked me how I found them. The string quartet played modern pop songs for the first hour and then the DJ took over. The dance floor was packed the whole night so you know everyone had a great time. I highly recommend them!

Allen · Married on 10/07/2017

Phenomenal, elegant, professional - added to the joyous, special event with classical and contemporary instrumentals. He and the trio played, and played - adjusted to the flow of the party seamlessly. Exceedingly well done!

Pamela · Married on 10/07/2017

SPN Events played so magnificently at my daughters's wedding. Slavi and his trio were absolutely phenomenal. Truly, their music added a kind of magic to the ceremony, and elegance and panache to our cocktail hour! I can't say enough wonderful things about them. We have so much admiration for their professionalism, talent and kindness. Thank you!

Jon · Married on 09/27/2017

The string trio was amazing! We booked them for our wedding and everyone loved them. Highly recommend! Thank you so much for making our event perfect!

Morgan · Married on 09/16/2017

SPN events was the absolute best to work with! From their professionalism throughout the whole planning process to their talent during the wedding, they were the absolute perfect touch to our special day. We highly recommend using SPN for all future events.

Sarah · Married on 08/17/2017

BEST OF THE BEST!!!!
    Nothing but PROFESSIONAL.
    Always a pleasure to do business with.
    Performance is A+
    When I have an event they are my NUMBER 1 call.

Susan · Married on 04/22/2017

I used SPN Events for our wedding in April. They were very easy to work with, professional, and sounded breathtaking at our wedding ceremony. I would recommend them to anyone looking for musicians for an event!