Spinning WEB Florist Reviews

142 | Honolulu, HI

142 Reviews for Spinning WEB Florist

Tiffany · Married on 06/09/2010

Wendy was great to work with. She had great communication during the planning process as I was planning from San Diego, CA. The flowers turned out better than I could have hoped for. I would highly recommend her work. I have received SO many compliments on my flowers after seeing photos.

Sent on 07/26/2010

Nikki · Married on 05/01/2010

Wendy at Spinning WEB was awesome! I had a dream of what I wanted my wedding day to look like and she created it into reality. I loved all her ideas. She gave me the truth of what would work and what wouldn't and I am so thankful she was a part of our wedding day.
    I recommend her to anyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 10/19/2010

Annette · Married on 01/16/2010

Wendy and staff were awesome. They made the gazebo look from plain to really beautiful. The flowers and the bouquets were awesome. Spinning Web is a great company to book as a wedding florist.

Sent on 02/10/2010

Shana · Married on 11/21/2009

Wendy was awesome to work with. She was very helpful, professional, fun and knowledgable when we were deciding want we wanted for our center pieces. Her final setup exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Wendy for any future bride and grooms who want an extraordinary setup.

Sent on 09/26/2010

Minoo · Married on 09/22/2009

Where do I start! Wendy Balidoy and her Spinning Web Staff were able to bring to life the little images of inspiration I had imagined for our big day. My concerns were always her concerns and at no time did I wonder oh is this going to come out okay, will they show up. Wendy has a way of setting your mind at ease and creating such unique pieces of floral artistry. I would like to get married again just so I can have Wendy do a whole new look/style. She's not just someone you work with once, she is a great friend and person you want to know for a long time! Mahalo to Spinning Web and Wendy Balidoy for making our wedding an elegant and memorable event!

Sent on 09/27/2010

Tiffany · Married on 05/30/2009

I'm not too good with designs or coordinating color schemes, not to mention flowers, but Spinning WEB took care of it all and made beautiful suggestions to help us stick within our budget. I'm still getting so many compliments on the flowers and decor from the wedding!

Sent on 06/01/2009
  • usafboomer

Laura · Married on 05/01/2008

The arrangements were beautiful, and their service was exceptional!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Miranda · Married on 06/30/2018

Thank you to Whitney and team for making our wedding so amazing! The flowers were absolutely stunning, exactly as I envisioned them, and the person who set it up went above and beyond to make it all look amazing. I was seriously in shock with how beautiful and perfect it all was. Everyone at spinning WEB was a joy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend using them for all your floral needs.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Marie · Married on 03/25/2017

My husband & I tied the knot on 3/25/17. I booked Spinning Web through our wedding coordinator Jez Events. We first met with Whitney and I had no idea what to ask or how to ask questions. We told Whitney our colors and flowers that I liked. We didn't realize we had to budget for floral until she asked us what was our budget. Since we technically didn't have one, Whitney gave us a rough estimate based off of what we wanted. I had a sticker shock moment. BUT Whitney was very honest and gave us suggestions right there on how to bring the price down. The day after our consultation we already received a rough draft of our proposal!

Whitney was very sweet, attentive to details and responded to e-mails within hours of sending them. The latest response I have gotten from her was probably 24 hours. Whitney always wanted to make sure that we were satisfied with our proposal. And trust me when I say I made changes almost every month since we booked them, even to 2 days before the wedding. Whitney was so patient with every question, every change that I had requested for.

The one thing I would have wanted was our baby's breath center piece arrangement to be more full like what was proposed. But nonetheless, everyone loved every floral arrangement Spinning Web created.

Thank you Spinning Web!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Melvyne · Married on 07/16/2016

Spinning WEB is a great company that really strives to make its customers happy. They put together beautiful pieces to truly make your dreams come true.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Whitney at Spinning Web did a fantastic job with our flowers. I loved my bouquet and centerpieces. She was extremely responsive throughout the whole process, and accommodated our little requests.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Angelina · Married on 02/09/2015

Wendy provided us with beautiful centrepieces which exceeded our expectations and still within our budget. Her flexibility with the price and arrangement was the best and the quality of flowers including longevity was excellent. She responded in a timely manner way better than competitors it was an easy choice to pick spinning web because their prices were very reasonable and what we received for quality has exceeded our expectations. Great job!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Kathy · Married on 06/16/2012

We hired Wendy for our wedding floral decor for the ceremony gazebo, leis for the groom and immediate family members, my wedding bouquet, flowers for the wedding cake and loose flowers for the reception centerpieces. Even with the flower shortage (due to graduation and Memorial Day), Wendy was able to come through.

Thank you Wendy for taking care of our floral needs for both our wedding ceremony and reception. The flowers were very fresh and beautiful. Our family members were very happy with the leis that were selected. The rope pikake was very thick and looked great on our mothers. Thank you for working with Marc on the floral selection for the wedding cupcake tower. The flowers were the added touch needed for the cupcake tower.

Thank you for everything Wendy!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Kristi · Married on 11/18/2011

The pieces that were done were appropriate to our event as well as beautiful and unique.

Sent on 01/06/2012

Darlene · Married on 06/05/2010

Wendy did an amazing job for my wedding. I first saw Wendy's work at a bridal expo, and later learned that she was affiliated with the Wedding Cafe. From the start, I was a bride on a budget and to my surprise, she was able to bring my floral and decor dreams to life despite my limited budget. The flowers she choose not only matched my wedding colors, but complimented it. So much so, that I even got a tattoo of the main flower she choose for my bouquet to symbolize our special day! Wendy is so nice and so easy to work with. I would recommend her to any bride who dreams of a having a gorgeous wedding!!

Sent on 03/22/2011

Abrielle · Married on 09/19/2019

Spinning WEB Florist was beautiful

Spinning WEB Florist was great! We had a color combo we wanted and then gave them free range for how the flower arrangements came together. They were GORGEOUS. Them with the combo of our wedding planner helped us save money by using the flowers from our ceremony to help decorate the wedding party table for the ceremony! I would recommend for any special event. The flowers came on time, beautifully arranged and no dead ones at all.

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • U

Uthpala · Married on 05/28/2016

Very supportive of my ideas and made everything work perfectly! Great artists, provided good feedback, and were flexible! Overall, they made my wedding look very beautiful!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Taea · Married on 07/26/2014

Wendy was the best! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone for their wedding!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Jill · Married on 12/04/2011

I first found Spinning WEB on the Preferred Vendors list at our hotel. Once I saw Wendy's website, I knew she had to be the one to do the florals for my wedding. Wendy worked with me for about 8 months leading up to my wedding. Whether it was giving me a list of questions to get us started on a theme or reworking the plan to stay within my budget, she accommodated everything. Even the last minute changes. With very little comunication, Wendy understood my vision and transformed it into a reality that far exceeded my expectations. Wendy creates truly unique pieces and she can make them sparkle like none other.

This was a destination wedding for me and I was doing all of the planning from California. 2 weeks before I was due to arrive on the Island final orders had to be placed and payments had to be made in order to have the flowers in time. I honestly did not know what to expect. I had ordered fresh flower leis for each of my guests to wear at the rehearsal dinner the day before the wedding. When I received them I instantly knew that my ceremony and reception flowers were going to be outstanding. The leis were the prettiest I had ever seen - and so fragrant! Everyone was excited to get such a nice token on our way to dinner. The leis were so fresh, several guests wore theirs the next day while others refrigerated them to bring home as a keepsake.

The next day was nothing short of spectacular. The gazebo was dressed up with florals and crystals that caught the late afternon sun. Even the garland lining the chairs on either side of the aisle sparkled. Then, on to the reception. Breathtaking is the only word for it. The centerpieces and candles transformed the room into the most beautiful, romantic setting. Photos of these pieces could not do them justice. No element was overlooked here.

I would absolutely recommend Wendy and Spinning WEB to anyone planning a wedding on Oahu. Whether you live there or are planning from far away, Spiining WEB is the only way to go.

Sent on 01/01/2012

Claudette · Married on 09/24/2011

Wendy was very professional and my wedding couldn't have been more beautiful. She was also very helpful in helping me put together my centerpieces. I would recommend Spinning Web to all of my friends.

Sent on 12/11/2011

charlotte · Married on 05/02/2010

I just loved the details and all of the extra perks that went into this florist and her team of experts. She took the time to really get to know my vision for this event and she ran with it.

And although she was still quite pricey, she was worth every penny. I know that she put her whole heart and soul into it. And that is what is priceless, even if you're working on a budget. I'm so glad flowers were one of my biggest expenses, I don't regret that decision as I know that it was so beautiful to see God's creations and all of the life surrounding our beautiful day!

Thank you Jesus for a wonderful and caring florist who I can now call a friend!

Sent on 09/25/2010

Jessica · Married on 08/14/2009

Great!

Sent on 06/01/2010

Michelle · Married on 04/12/2017

April 2017, we had a destination wedding. We were referred to Spinning Web by a couple of our other vendors, including our venue and our videographer. We have absolutely no regrets choosing Spinning Web to do our flowers & decor. I met with Whitney about 11 months prior to our wedding - my first impressions of Whitney were how friendly, organized and helpful she was. Throughout our meeting, she strived to understand our wedding visions and goals. She worked with the budget we gave her and was super accommodating to the changes we made in the months leading to the wedding. As if this doesn't sound perfect enough... the day of our wedding... Spinning Web absolutely exceeded my expectations. They were so accommodating and helpful getting all the flowers to all the different areas they needed to go (e.g. ceremony site, reception site, brides room, grooms room, bakery, and so forth). When I got my bouquet, I was in awe. It was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined & I received non-stop compliments the entire day. In addition to this, our altar flowers and centrepieces were so amazing - more gorgeous than any of the photos I had sent. I seriously cannot say enough good things about Spinning Web's services. If you're looking for a reliable florist who stands behind their product & offers good value... look no further!

Thanks again Whitney!!

Sent on 05/05/2017

K · Married on 12/07/2013

3.5

Planning a wedding was very stressful, but Wendy helped to set our mind at ease. She was very flexible with meeting times and listened to our ideas.
    The flowers that arrived for our special day was gorgeous along with our ceremony floral decor.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Spinning WEB Florist's reply:

Hi....I do appreciate your review...thank you so much...

We had our destination wedding in Oahu from Canada and we had a hard time finding a vendor for flowers because we wanted to stay below $500. Finally we went with Spinning web for around $750. The overall process was quite smooth, did all our communications through emails. We sent a picture of our bridesmaid dress and pictures of all we like the bouquet to look like. It came out quite similar, although we expected more blush roses in the bride's bouquet than ivory as per our emails. The bride's bouquet came with a very pretty sparkly brooch which I loved. The bridesmaid's bouquets had color matching ribbons wrapped around it which complemented very well. The delivery was very punctual to the hotel. My favorite was the white orchid for the hair, they put some sparkly jewels on it which was a very elegant touch. Sometimes we had to wait a while for email replies, but overall the experience was great and the flowers turn out really pretty in pictures (and they were fresh!).

Sent on 11/17/2013