Spinning Leaf Reviews

Spinning Leaf 6
Spinning Leaf 7

Amy Leonhardt · Married on 09/23/2019

Dream Come True

Spinning Leaf offers the perfect canvas to create the wedding of your dreams! All of our guests raved over the beauty of the view as well as the spaces offered. Spinning Leaf is able to accommodate large or small and was exactly what we needed for a magical experience.

Jena Dyer · Married on 09/21/2019

The perfect venue!

Spinning Leaf is the perfect venue! It is gorgeous & the people are wonderful! My wedding there was a dream come true!

Kayla Hanna · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding :-)

This place is PERFECT! Our wedding on September 14th was unbelievable. We had so many compliments on how amazing this venue was. You will NEVER regret having your special day here!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Spinning Leaf 8

Sydney · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Place/Amazing Team

The Spinning Leaf made our special day an absolute dream! The venue is gorgeous, and the staff worked so hard to make sure our day was perfect. Everyone was always so friendly and helpful from the start of the planning process to the big day. Highly recommend going with the Spinning Leaf for any of your event needs!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Bennett · Married on 05/26/2019

Couldn't Be Happier!

They were amazing! Answered every question in a timely manner! Could not have been happier. Beautiful vendor and excellent customer service!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Emily · Married on 03/23/2019

The perfect wedding!

There is not one thing I would change about my wedding! The Spinning Leaf staff helped all my visions come true. It was also a beautiful venue to enjoy the day at. We loved every single moment!

• Cheryl

Cheryl Walker · Married on 10/06/2018

Very responsive to our every need. Easy to work with and Seth and Heather are wonderful! Love working with them!

Wonderful venue for any event. The staff and owners are so helpful and work to make your request come true! They are the best! The outdoor garden area is gorgeous and the mountain views make a perfect backdrop for your photos. We are very fortunate to have this venue in our town.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Spinning Leaf's reply:

Thank you for the kind words about Spinning Leaf Cheryl. It was a joy to work with you on both events you did here in October!
  • Holly

Holly Prychodko · Married on 09/21/2018

Joy to work with from start to finish!!

It was a pleasure to work with the staff from start to end. They were always available to answer any questions and went above and beyond anything we could have asked. This venue is amazing and will work for small to large wedding either casual or formal. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Spinning Leaf 9
    Spinning Leaf 10
    Spinning Leaf 11
    Spinning Leaf 12
    Spinning Leaf 13

Sharon Webb · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely the best wedding venue anywhere!

Working with Seth and Heather was an amazing experience, and worth well more than what they charge for services! The venue is gorgeous! Our only regret is that our plan for an outdoor wedding was rained out, but the backup plan for indoors was still beautiful.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Spinning Leaf 14
    Spinning Leaf 15
    Spinning Leaf 16
    Spinning Leaf 17

Spinning Leaf's reply:

Sharon it was a joy to celebrate Adam's big day with you and your family! Thanks for choosing Spinning Leaf for it!

Logan Webb · Married on 08/11/2018

A fabulous venue!

I got married here in August and I couldn’t have picked a better place! Seth and Heather do everything they can to make your day exactly how you want it. Absolutely beautiful for any season!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Matthew Clark · Married on 06/23/2018

Our Celebration

We were given the experienced we dreamed of!! Our time at Spinning Leaf was amazing from the physical presence of the facility to the food and drink! Great views and we will continue our patronage there as they hold other events for the public!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Spinning Leaf 18
    Spinning Leaf 19
    Spinning Leaf 20

Koren · Married on 05/26/2018

Absolutely Amazing

They truly made my wedding day possible. They worked with us, they were considerate, patient, understanding, generous, helpful, and so much more. The venue was absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad we picked this venue for our wedding.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Spinning Leaf's reply:

Koren thank you so much for believing in us before we even had our construction finished. And thank you for such a kind review!
  • Shonita

Shonita · Getting married on 05/07/2020

They were very nice and professional offered drinks while we looked around and still been keeping in touch to see if i chose them and the place is bea

I highly recommend them even though I haven’t picked them which iam going to when my funds get were they’re suppose to be

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Gold · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful wedding!!

My wedding was absolutely gorgeous!! The communication between the coordinators and I was perfect. They were always just an email away ( and I sent a lot of emails as a stressed bride). The "special" i got included food and beer, so that alleviated a lot of the stress. My only reservation about the venue is it closes at 10 pm, so the wedding realistically needs to be over by 930 or earlier as everything must be out by 10 PM. I would start your wedding as early as 4. Mine started at 5 and it felt too quick. Overall, great venue and great staff.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Spinning Leaf's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. We really enjoyed serving you.

In the last few months we have changed our default end time to an hour later to accommodate brides who want to their reception to go later.