Spinner Music Productions Reviews

45 | Medford, MA

45 Reviews for Spinner Music Productions

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2016

Where do we begin! David and his team are positively the BEST! I am not sure i have enough words to accurately express how thankful and happy we are to have had David be our DJ. David was super accommodating and enthusiastic. He played all the right songs at all the right times. Last minute my husband and i decided to change our First Dance song and DJ was right there to make that special moment happen for us. I would like to also mention the following day all of our guests, friends, families were complimenting our wedding and how fantastic the DJ was! 5 Stars all around, wish i could give you 10!! Thank you DJ!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Spinner Music Productions's reply:

:) Thank you for taking the time to write this, Michelle! I take it you made it home happy and safely from your honeymoon. Please stay in touch and thank you again for inviting me to be a small part of your big day!

-D

I’m not sure I have the words to adequately express how thankful I am that we hired David and his team at Spinner Music Productions. From the moment we met David, we knew we needed him on our team.Working with David and SMP has been such an incredible and personal experience from beginning to end; he approaches weddings as a personal process as opposed to showing up with a playlist on the big day. In our very first meeting, he took the time to listen to what music we loved, what we wanted our day to feel like, and what moments were most important to us. Throughout the planning process, David truly went above and beyond to help us craft the best possible experience and atmosphere for our wedding. When we had questions, concerns, or last minute changes, David was right there with us making sure we felt comfortable with the plan. Although our outdoor wedding reception was held in the midst of an extreme heat wave and in broad daylight, Dave managed to pack the dance floor and keep everyone engaged. To this day, we’re still receiving compliments from guests about how amazing the music was and can only hope to echo those compliments here. We can’t recommend David and Spinner Music Productions highly enough!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Justin · Married on 08/14/2016

I truly cannot say enough about David and his team at Spinner Music Productions. Finding the right DJ for your wedding is one of those unexpectedly difficult and stressful decisions. You can't look at pictures of their work, videos often don't do them justice, you just have to meet them. We contacted David with Spinner Music Productions off of a recommendation from another vendor who had worked with him at weddings. After one meeting with David, we were sold. His passion for his craft is palpable and he took the time to get to know us and understand how he could use his expertise to help us bring our dream wedding to life. We had quite a challenge for David: an outdoor, morning reception in 90 degrees with 95% humidity and full daylight - and we wanted a dance party. David was up for the challenge and surpassed every one of our expectations. Not only did he fill the dance floor, but he rolled with the punches when we made last minute changes or requests, and continually checked in on us throughout the planning process and day to make sure we felt comfortable with everything. We are so thankful to have had SMP on our team and cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 09/04/2016

David · Married on 06/11/2016

My wife and I used DJ David Buono to DJ our wedding. He was nothing but professional, courteous, nice, and most importantly honest. From our first meeting, to our last email, David made my wife and I comfortable in knowing that he was going to do what we (the paying customer) wanted. He was very helpful with his ideas and input when we had questions. Once we had given him all the details of what we wanted for our special day he took it from there and the wedding entertainment was perfect. I would highly recommend using Spinner Music Productions for any event, and if he is available ask for David Buono.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Jason · Married on 05/28/2016

Saying David and his team did an exceptional job at our wedding reception would be an understatement. From the meticulous planning leading up to and execution throughout or reception, "DJ" made us feel well prepared and confident our special night would run smoothly. He incorporated a blend of our song requests with his ability to read the room that provided the perfect music for each moment that made guests from all ages feel like a part of the celebration. The dance floor was full of people having an amazing time from the second the dance floor opened. He was spirited and lively while announcements were made and maintained a positive energy and professional manner throughout the evening. In addition, we would highly recommend the uplighting provided by Spinner Music, as it added the excitement. We absolutely had the time of our lives and David was a huge reason why. It's easy to see he is passionate about what he does and puts his best effort into his work. My wife and I would highly recommend Spinner Music to anyone searching for a DJ who will give the bride, groom, and their guests a celebration for their lifetimes.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Judy · Married on 04/15/2016

I would highly recommend Spinner Music Productions. I found them very professional and a pleasure to work with. My guests were racing how much fun they had at the wedding, all due to the great music played by DJ Dave.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Tracy · Married on 04/15/2016

Spinner Music Productions was just wonderful! Dave and his team were so professional and accommodating to our needs and requests. They really had people dancing from start to finish and the lighting made the venue look even more magical. I can't say enough good things about this company. Thank you Dave and Spinner Music Productions for making our wedding perfect and fun!

Tracy Young

Sent on 04/26/2016

Nenia · Married on 10/10/2015

Dave and his team made my wedding absolutely amazing. From our first phone conversation to the last dance, Dave was attentive, responsive and enthusiastic. Prior to the wedding, Dave was available to answer questions and ease concerns. He helped develop the perfect timeline for the wedding to keep things flowing smoothly. He was able to make suggestions to alter "typical" traditions that didn't fit into our wedding and helped personalize the day exactly how we wanted. The uplighting his team provided transformed the space beautifully and looked amazing throughout the night. He and his team executed both our ceremony and our reception flawlessly and everyone raved about wonderful they were. I highly recommend Spinner Music Productions, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Spinner Music Productions's reply:

Nenia, Thanks a million!! Alex, Tim and I had a blast celebrating with you and Joe. You certainly have the "good times" family. Please pass along a "thank you" to your mother, Pati.

-Dave

made my wedding stress free. Picked out my music online with his program. Very helpful and made great recommendations. I would use him again if I needed a dj.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Lindsey · Married on 08/15/2015

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Dave and his team! When planning our wedding, having great music and keeping the dance floor moving and grooving all night long were high on our list of priorities. Dave and team pulled out all the stops and fulfilled our wishes of a packed dance floor and all night party. He was attentive and responsive right from the get go. The planning website provided to clients was a plus, as we could interactively choose our music and songs and piece together our day easily. Dave made himself available to chat with us in regards to any of our needs and questions, and made time in his busy schedule to meet us a couple weeks before the big day to make sure every little detail was planned according to our wishes. He also worked closely with our “day of” wedding coordinator and our other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page in regards to our timeline of the day. They arrived early to set up, and when rain threatened to ruin the ceremony before it even started (outdoor wedding), they quickly moved into our bad weather contingency plan and kept us feeling calm about the whole process and talked through ur options with us. Thankfully, the rain cleared and we were able to hold everything outside as planned. The uplighting they provided was the perfect accent to the tent. We requested a handful of “must play” songs for the reception, but in talking with Dave, we really decided to trust him and let him dictate the playlist according to our crowds mood. We are glad we did because they got the party started and people were on the dance floor all night! They had such great energy and enthusiasm and were really dedicated to making sure we all had a great time. Dave and his team also did a great job at letting the crowd know what was going on, getting everyone pumped up for bridal party intros, but they did so in an understated way to make sure they kept the focus on the bride/groom/wedding party. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Lindsey and Matt,

Happy New Year! Thanks for showing us a true Sebago celebration. I think the rain may have even helped a bit when party time came around! I'm sure the storm across the lake during the ceremony made for some incredible photos.

Thank you for reviewing my Team's work. See you soon!

DJ/David

Lia · Married on 07/17/2015

Dave and his team did an amazing job at our wedding! We wanted a non-traditional entrance and it was perfect! The lighting was beautiful and our custom "B" on the wall looked awesome! The dance floor was packed all night and I'm pretty sure we never sat down once! People still tell us, almost a year later, that our wedding was one of the best and most fun they have ever been to. Thank you so much for such a memorable night!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Clarice & Evan · Married on 05/16/2015

Dave and his staff did an amazing job planning and executing our wedding - I've used Spinner before for the prom at the high school I teach for and he's provided nothing but stellar service. Our wedding was perfect because of him - he used uplighting to make our room look amazing and kept the dance floor packed with all our guests! So many people have said how great our wedding was and what an amazing time they had and we know that Dave and his team had a lot to do with it!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Melissa · Married on 12/26/2014

On December 26th, 2014 I had the most amazing wedding! The next day I received emails, texts, voicemails and phone calls from my guests about what a perfect wedding it was and there was nothing that could have made it better. My aunt who attends many fancy events told me this wedding made her top 10 list of best weddings without a doubt. My new husband and I thought this was pretty amazing since our guests consisted of people from the age of 6 to 78. What made it such a great evening were our DJ Dave Buono and his teammate, which I am embarrassed to say I cannot remember his name at this moment. Everyone at some point during the night made it onto the dance floor. People commented that the dance floor was never empty. One knows it’s a great wedding when the 6 year old and the 87 year old were still on the dance floor at 10:00 p.m.! I cannot thank them enough for taking the time to meet with us and to make sure the wedding went exactly the way we wanted it. Any event I need a DJ for I will not hesitate to hire them again.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Melissa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my work. I wish you and Winston all of the best and congratulate you on such a fun and memorable wedding. Please pass along my appreciation to your aunt for the great review as well!

-Dave

Raquel · Married on 09/27/2014

Dave was the consummate professional, remaining thoughtful and incredibly detailed the entire planning process. He met with me several times to go over the day of plan to make sure that Spinner got every single detail correct. Dave really cares about his clients, the end product and the overall experience. This was evident from our first meeting and I was instantly put to ease with his vast knowledge and expertise as a Master of Ceremonies. His website has an incredible (and easy to operate) user interface, that helped keep me on task! Spinner worked incredibly well with our other vendors and I just really can't thank them enough for all of their hard work that went into making our day exactly how we wanted it. Not to mention, our guests haven't stopped talking about how incredible our dance party was. Seriously, go with Spinner music if you want things handled professionally, every detail managed with care and your wedding day entertainment something people will talk about!

Best,
    Raquel

Sent on 10/15/2014

Spinner Music Productions's reply:

Raquel, you're the best! Dreamlove's photos came out fantastic. I hope the West Coast was a blast... the pictures sure made it look like fun. Katelyn and I will get together with you soon :)

Lindsey · Married on 09/13/2014

What can I say, DJ Buono knows how to throw a party! We are still getting compliments on how great the music was at our wedding. Spinner Music was nothing short of professional to work with. Their online software matched with their in person service is truly impressive. It was fun selecting music and browsing the thousands of songs they have to chose from. We had a few songs that were outside of the norm and DJ Buono had no problem getting them for us. We had a blast and could not recommend them enough! Trust me, you need them for your party! We have an ongoing joke with friends that we need to throw some kind of party in the next few years just to have DJ Buono there! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Matt · Married on 11/30/2013

The DJ was fantastic. I could not have asked for anyone better. He was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. My wife and I would refer him for sure. You must utilize him.

Sent on 10/02/2014

My husband and I were immediately impressed with Dave and his work ethic. He was willing to travel to NH for our meetings and even responded to us during his vacation. He researched and found vendors to assist us with up-lighting even though he offered the service himself. Prior to bride and groom announcement, Dave found us and catered to our needs. He even assisted me with stairs as we prepared for our entry into the reception room. He played great music during our reception and kept things rolling. His professionalism and flexibility, along with his eagerness to help placed him far above any other vendors we interviewed.

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • Amanda D

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2012

These guys are so great. I told them what I wanted and they did it all, even played my favorite song. Dave and Matteo chose the perfect songs at the perfect time. I would definitely recommend these guys again to anyone out there. They did mine and my sister's wedding and there is a reason for that.

Sent on 06/01/2012
  • F

Francesca · Married on 10/01/2011

Dave Buono is my favorite!!! I was referred to Spinner Music by my oldest sister's friend. She raved about how they were young and would keep the party going at her wedding. Once my husband and I met with Dave, we were immediately sold. He was very professional and met with us a couple times before the wedding to review details. He made sure to get the correct version of my husband and my first dance song, among other random/obscure songs I requested for different points of the night. What I absolutely loved was the online music planner that you could mark the various songs that you Loved and Hated. I couldn't imagine my wedding without Spinner Music - they gave the perfect atmosphere and kept everyone on the dance floor all night.

Since our wedding, my husband and I now photograph weddings and we ALWAYS refer brides who are looking for DJs to DJ Dave Buono.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Jen · Married on 06/18/2011

We chose to hire Spinner Music Productions for our wedding in June 2011 and we could not have been happier with them. They listened to all of our requests and ideas and made all of them happen. In addition to providing music for the reception, they provided music and audio equipment for our outdoor ceremony. Dave and his employees were very professional, responsive, and fun to work with.

Sent on 10/04/2014