SpiceRack Productions Reviews

6 | Loomis, CA

6 Reviews for SpiceRack Productions

Jayme · Married on 10/03/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Judd and SpiceRack Productions. From start to finish he was easy, professional and talented. Judd arrived early the day of the wedding (before the bride was even at the venue) to scout out the location and see where he we would set up cameras. He captured everything from the very beginning of the getting ready process while being friendly, but somehow also remaining somewhat out of the way. The finished product which we received in a timely manner after the event was beyond even our highest expectations. It was put together beautifully and captured everything and everyone we wanted to see. Every time we showed the video to family and friends they were blown away. I would 100% recommend Judd to anyone who wants to capture their special day.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Toni · Married on 12/15/2012

Debby is an amazing photographer!!!! Our pictures are so beautiful and I am so glad we used her!!! Her and her husband are hilarious and make you feel so comfortable the whole time!!!

Sent on 01/05/2013

Donna · Married on 04/08/2006

I have looked at hundreds of wedding photos, and mine are still the best I've seen. Debby did exactly what I wanted, and more. My wedding video is such a teasure, starting with our "love story" and ending with the receptions. Judd added things like an "out takes" section that was hilarious. They caught the day perfectly, and did an excellent, professional job. They are very easy to work with, down to earth and flexible. I was so impressed at the quality of the photos and video that I am always recommending them to other people!

Sent on 11/13/2008

Jen · Married on 10/10/2003

I loved Debbie and her husband as my photographer. They were very personable and willing to travel to different sites and try different poses if you have them in mind, or she will be able to tell you what to do to make beautiful and memorable photos! You would not regret booking this vendor. She is very professional and easy to work with, and classy. She was also the most affordable option for the quality of work that she did. I would highly recommend her services for your special day.

Sent on 08/17/2008

Brittany · Married on 08/10/2006

3.6
      3.5
      3.0
      3.5
      3.0

Debby and Judd are such fun people to work with which is one of the most important things when they are taking your pictures and filming your wedding. They are a husband and wife team (wife does photos, husband does videos) but they can also be hired separately. They offer an amazingly affordable package if you want them to cover everything from the engagement to the wedding of pictures and video.

Sent on 06/05/2008

1.8
      1.0
      2.0

I didn't give all 1's because Debbie was nice. I really have to be honest though. Here's the breakdown:

Good - Debbie is nice

Bad - Took longer to finish photos than contract (4 months) and so they gave them to us almost all unedited so we payed someone else to edit them. The videographer Judd isn't professional at all. Took over 4 months to give us our video and it was obvious he hadn't finished. They have raised their prices now so you'll pay a premium too. We had a second photographer who was MUCH more affordable at our wedding who produced MUCH better pictures.

Advice: keep looking, there are better photographers who charge less. I've heard a lot of similar experiences from others as well, so its not just me.

Sent on 01/09/2014