14 Reviews for Sperry Tents

Tent Accessories (2)
Tents (2)
Clean Up (1)
14 Sperry Tents Reviews

Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. The tent was stunning! Working with Tammy from Sperry was a pleasure! She was thorough, always responsive, and incredibly accommodating to my needs. She came out to visit the site several times (I found most vendors didn't want to do that until day of) and always offered great ideas. If your event calls for a tent, go with Sperry! The only advice to offer is make sure you have enough back up power for tent. At the last minute, we decided to get a back up generator (the lights in tent don't require power but with the band or DJ and everything else requiring power, the power you are pulling from can be overloaded) and halfway through dinner, we lost power and without the generator, it would have been a very different night.

Profile Picture Ana, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a beautiful speedy tent for our Nov. 5th Bonita Springs, FL wedding! Sherry did the best job, I couldn't have been happier. They worked with us on pricing and a lighting combination of cafe lights and lanterns. Highly recommended- 5 stars! Thank you Sperry Team!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were delighted with the sail tent for my daughter’s recent wedding. Choosing a Sperry Tent was easy for us, as my niece was married at the same location, with a gorgeous Sperry Tent, so we knew we would be happy with the result. It turned out that our tent was more complicated as it was larger than my niece’s tent and had to fit between the underground water line and underground septic line, with only inches to spare, and over a clump of bushes. Mike came out to the property at least 3 times (no extra charge) to be sure that we could safely place the tent where we wanted it. The installation was flawless, and the removal was as well. We purchased colored lanterns to use instead of the white lanterns we could have rented from Sperry, and Sperry installed them for us beautifully. We couldn’t have been more pleased with the entire experience.

Profile Picture Susan, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I suggest people shop around and meet the other vendors and try to see their products, in order to fully appreciate the quality of this vendor at every level.
From first coming to our property to measure and suggest placement, we were impressed. We had some unusual requests: we wanted a large tent put up over the grape arbor, with seating in a semicircle on the side. The person who came was not surprised or critical of our plans. He was 100% on board to make it work.
We were worried about the fact that the canvas is not completely waterproof. Other vendors scared us and claimed their plastic-coated canvas was better.
We were worried about the price. These seem to be the most expensive tents.
But in the end, we went with them, mainly because they were so cooperative and helpful, sending us diagrams and tools to help us plan seating, etc. On the day they set up the tents we knew we had made the right choice. They were so beautiful and spacious, with lovely old wooden ship masts for the posts. In the center and over the sides the canvas is double reinforced and when the light shines through it makes a beautiful star pattern.
Most importantly, of course, on the actual wedding day, it poured cats and dogs! Our appetizer tent had roll down plastic sides and we rolled down most of them and left a couple up for entry. Sitting on benches under there was cozy and we could look out at the trees and bushes brushing on the plastic, with the rain beating down. After a while, we all ran to the big tent for the ceremony. The Sperry man helped us plan the layout, and with all this dramatic rain pelting down, every one stayed dry because nobody was close enough to the edges for it to sweep in on them.
My guests all raved about the beauty and drama that the rain created. And the tents - graceful, so lovely, and perfectly designed to keep us dry and let the light in and make shadows and just be the best day ever.
There is no competition in my book.

Profile Picture User7098332, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I spent a lot of time researching tents for my Fall wedding. I had so many concerns and needed to make sure I went with the best. Look no further. Rob and CJ are such helpful and knowledgeable people. The planning process was great. Rob came out to the site and did measurements, etc. He e-mailed me back within minutes any time I had a question. The tent itself was gorgeous - I received many compliments. They were so accommodating and kind. CJ was there the day-of to oversee everything from power to heat... everything went perfectly. I would absolutely use these guys again. Really made for a painless experience!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/17/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Tents, Tent Accessories, Lights, Dance Floor, Setup, Clean Up, Delivery

Sperry Tents is amazing! Picca, Zach and the entire team did an outstanding job of working with us throughout our wedding planning to help us find the perfect tenting solutions for our wedding. They tent options are the best in the New England area, by far! Sperry helped us think through rain provisions (it's ultimately did not rain) and more. They even put in the clear paneling during the reception when guests were getting cold. My wife and I would use them again and again if we could. Could not recommend Sperry more highly.

Profile Picture Jay, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Out tent was absolutely gorgeous. We had ou wedding at our home and the Sperry team was so helpful with their site visits and ideas for planning the layout of our big day! Since the tent was in our yard we were hesitant about the possible damage from the stakes etc but Sperry did such a wonderful job, after the weekend was over the yard looked untouched and beautiful. The tent was absolutely stunning so if you are looking for something that is classy and natural looking Sperry's sailcloth tents are a home run.

Profile Picture User3736159, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent all around service.

Photo for Sperry Tents Review - Amazing environment sailcloth is beautiful !
Photo for Sperry Tents Review - The staff did a great job taking the tent down .
Profile Picture Sondra, 8/17/14, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Dance Floor, Lights, Tent Accessories, Tents
4.1

The Sperry sail cloth tents are absolutely gorgeous, and their asian lantern lighting looked beautiful. I was very satisfied with the quality of their products.

Profile Picture User2789513, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.1

Sperry has great tents and can really tent just about anything, but they are very expensive. If you're doing a tented wedding it's worth it, because the tent will be such a focal point, but if you're using a tent for a secondary event, you might be able to get a better deal elsewhere.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/24/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When my husband first put up a stink about wanting a sail cloth tent I thought that the expense was too much for the product. Well now that our event has occurred I could not have been more wrong. This company is amazing!!! The tent was gorgeous and needed no extra decorating it had some awesome touches like flags on the poles at the top, the cedar poles inside made it look elegant and it was so much better than a vinyl tent. This company was so professional it took 6 guys taking their time and. Just about 2 hours to put up the tent. There was a hurricane on Sunday and they worked with us to not take the tent down. Until late Saturday night after our event. They even were professional enough to offer a refund without me asking for part of the price because there wasn't able to be an attendant onsite for the night because of the storm. If your looking for a tent for your wedding look no further you have found speedy tents!!!

Profile Picture John, 8/27/11, 6 Reviews
4.3

The tent Sperry provided us created a beautiful setting for our reception. Their staff was helpful and everything went smoothly, both in the planning and the tent set up.

Profile Picture Yumi, 9/12/09, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were a pleasure to work with, very promt and professional. The tents are beautiful.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/20/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sperry Tents are truly the most phenomenal tents. The work crew was courteous and efficient. Tim, the owner, was prompt and extremely knowledgeable about what we would need for our type of event. We had 2 tents and 1 had flooring in it, so they were setting up for 1 ½ days with no issues or problems at all.

www.sperrytents.com