14 Reviews for Sperry Tents Hamptons

Lights (5)
Dance Floor (4)
Tent Accessories (2)
13 Sperry Tents Hamptons Reviews

Working with Diane at Sperry Tents - Hamptons was an absolute joy. They were the easiest and most enjoyable of our vendors to work with. They were extremely professional and helpful. They provided multiple options when we were not sure what we wanted and when we changed our minds towards the end they made it very easy. The tent was the most important piece of the wedding to me as it was the first thing everyone saw and created the ambiance for the whole evening. I knew from the minute we got engaged that I had to have a Sperry Tent and they truly made my dreams come true. Companies claim to have similar tents are replicas out there but nothing compares to the beauty and elegance of a Sperry Tent.

Profile Picture User6683432, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Dance Floor, Lights, Tent Accessories, Tents

We rented a Sperry tent for our wedding reception in the Hamptons. Diane was great to work with, she came out to the property and told us exactly what our options were. Sperry is not the cheapest, but it is WORTH EVERY PENNY. The tents need almost no decoration, they are a work of art on their own! We loved watching them set up (such a nice crew) and it really made such a big difference on our wedding day. People couldn't stop talking about how beautiful it was!

Profile Picture Brigid, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Tents, Delivery, Setup

I cannot thank Sperry Tents Hamptons enough for everything they did. The tent was absolutely gorgeous and they made the entire process such a breeze. Steve even helped us with our venue search! The team is so professional, but also so nice and lovely to work with. If you have an opportunity to work with them I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture User3783942, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We got married at the Montauk Yacht Club (Montauk, NY) and set up Sperry Tents all over the lawn at the venue. They were just beautiful looking! Sperry Tents was so easy to collaborate with - they really worked to get exactly what we wanted. They also closely aligned with our wedding planner and venue to ensure the best outcome and look for the day. It was fun, easy and turned out so perfectly. Sperry gave us great recommendations because we had to prepare for bad weather just in case. We had a great mix of open and closed tents (our closed tent had removable sides, so we rolled them up when it got warm later in the night); we also had hardwood flooring for the dance floor. Sperry is a professional company with great connections around the Hamptons too, which helped all our vendors collaborate for the big day. Thanks Sperry for everything!

Profile Picture User6680337, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough about the professionalism, customer service and quality of the tent provided by Sperry Tents for our wedding. From the time we first met with Steve and Diane at the house where we were planning our wedding, to the day their staff came to retrieve the tent exactly within the time frame requested by the owner of the house, our experience with Sperry Tents was excellent. We ended up having perfect weather on our wedding day, however even with that, the tent created such a beautiful space for our reception in the backyard. The space we had to work with was a bit tricky and I can't imagine that all of the tent companies would have been able to perfectly fit the tent into the space as Sperry's crew did. I recommend Sperry Tents without hesitation and would definitely plan to hire them again for any special outdoor occasion.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Dance Floor, Lights, Tents, Delivery, Setup

I can’t thank Sperry tents Hamptons enough for such an amazing job they did at my wedding. Sperry tents don’t compare to any of other tent company out there ; they are by far in my opinion the best product on the Island . The customer service was amazing; the staff was hard working, professional and very punctual. Steve and Diana were also a pleasure to work with, very patient, accommodating and personal. From the second the tent was put up in my backyard 4 days before my wedding reception I literally got goose bumps , all my fears and anxiety leading up to the big day disappeared. The 66x86 tent fit in my yard as if it was made to be there ; the outside of the tent looked like a ‘fairytale’ it was absolutely beautiful and the inside was exquisite. Sperry tents are natural beauties; they are classic, elegant and timeless without requiring any extra decorations. Choosing Sperry Tents to use at our wedding was by far the best decision we ever made. It was so amazing to see our vision turned into a beautiful reality.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

One word. Phenomenal! A friend suggested I call Sperry Tents and I am so happy I did. From the first phone call to discuss my wedding, until the tent was taken down. The tent was gorgeous. The installers were polite and performed like a well-oiled machine. Diane in the office held my hand through the whole process and even spoke with my future father-in-law about the event. I love this company and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User4875493, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was the most perfect eventing, and the tent looked spectacular from the back terrace!

Profile Picture User6642678, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Dance Floor, Lights, Tent Accessories, Tents

Diane and the rest of the Sperry Tent team were fantastic from the get go! Everyone was super responsive, accommodating, and delivered a great product! I would recommend them to anyone having an outdoor wedding!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/26/15, 1 Review
4.7

Beautiful tents and great service. I highly recommend Sperry tents Hamptons!

Profile Picture Brett, 8/29/15, 1 Review
4.2

We rented a Sperry tent for our wedding reception. Diane and her team were great--they had worked oon the property before so they knew the exact sizing we would need. The tent was expensive, but beautiful and required very little decoration because the interior was gorgeous--it looked like a magazine. It however, leaked on our dance floor, which caused a few falls for our guests and a wet table cloth on the main table for our bridal party.

Profile Picture Anna, 6/27/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Lights, Tents, Delivery, Setup
0.6

The absolute worst vendor of our entire wedding ,
To start Diane was fabulous and went above and beyond . All is great if you do not have to deal with Steve the owner , he is the absolute most rude and unprofessional person I have ever dealt with . He put my tent in the wrong location and because he thought that was best and did not consult with me first . To be spending almost $23,000.00 consulting with the client before making a decision is the correct thing to do . Steve respond with “I’ve been making decisions like this for years and never consult with the client “.
This is not who you want to deal with for your wedding or any big event . He is unapologetic and just unprofessional . I do hope Diane gets another job because she was lovely and does not need to work for a man like Steve .

Profile Picture Jenn, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews