Sperry Imagery Reviews

Sperry Imagery 7
  • Leah

Leah Scalapino Deseranno · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing candid photogrophy

Sperry Images did a great job with looking at what the venue area had and arranging the groups for the pictures, but what really put her apart from the rest is the amazing candid photographs that were captured. She also found unique ways to showcase the rings, dress, flowers etc.. that I would have never thought of. A wonderful experience from beginning to end!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Sperry Imagery 8
  • Shane

Shane Deseranno · Married on 03/15/2019

Perfect professional photographs of the perfect day!

Sperry Imagery was perfect from beginning to end. They provided prompt responses to any questions and even gave us recommendations that made the whole processes seamless. Sperry Imagery guided the wedding party through each step to ensure we didn't miss any photos of the big day!

They even took the time to get photos of the dress and the venue to capture all of the memories! And, after the event, Sperry Imagery promptly provided high-quality images that will last a lifetime!

If it were possible to give them a 10-star review, I would!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Sperry Imagery 9
    Sperry Imagery 10

Ally Combs · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing and fun to work with!

I really enjoyed having her at my wedding and she had great ideas for photos!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Sperry Imagery 11
    Sperry Imagery 12
    Sperry Imagery 13
    Sperry Imagery 14
    Sperry Imagery 15

Judie Vanhorn · Married on 09/26/2016

Very professional and easy to work with

Sperry Imagery provided wedding photography for my friends Wedding and Sit down formal dinner with reception and entertainment. All family, wedding party, friends and other vendors loved working with Sperry Imagery.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Anthony West · Married on 09/02/2016

Weeding photography

Katrina and Richard were absolutely amazing to work with and went above and beyond our expectations for capturing our beautiful wedding. They were so kind and helpful and will use them for any other professional photography I need in the furture

Sent on 08/28/2019

We just booked Sperry Imagery. Their photos are just amazing! We met with them on Wednesday to get to know each other. Katrina and her husband are just adorable and so personable. They are real people that I can tell strive to have your photos just as you picture them!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Sonora · Married on 07/30/2016

Katrina and Richard were amazing! They took all of our wedding photos and they all look beautiful! They were both so helpful! He fixed my husband's tie and she fixed my dress when they broke. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Debora · Married on 07/20/2016

Sperry Imagery is a fantastic company. They are always professional as well as personable. They have a refreshing style. I am not planning a wedding, but instead I am planning a Trash The Dress session with my own wedding dress. I am so excited to have my photo shoot with Katrina.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Joyce · Married on 04/25/2015

I knew from the moment I first spoke with Katrina Sperry on the telephone that she was going to be our wedding photographer. She and her husband went the extra mile to capture our fairytale. I am typically very uncomfortable having my photos taken. Katrina immediately put me at ease from the first shot. Sperry Imagery captured fun formal moments, candid moments, and intimate moments when I was not even aware she was there. The final photos were simply amazing. My husband and I couldn't be happier with their work and Sperry Imagery far exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend their services. Your wedding photographs will not be one of the details you will worry about on your special day if you hire Sperry Imagery.

Sent on 07/07/2016

krystal · Married on 11/12/2016

We just got our engagement photos back on Monday and they are amazing! Katrina and Richard met us at Golden Gardens beach in Seattle, Wa. They are a great Husband & wife duo with great communication. When we were at the beach they were trying to get the lighting just right, came out so pretty. I found that Katrina has a wonderful eye for catching candid heartfelt moments (which is exactly what I wanted a candid/ journalistic photographer) & Richard is a specialist of lighting/engineering. To be honest I was nervous in the beginning especially when my fiance and I were at the beach in front of tons of strangers but Richard & Katrina were so funny and put us at ease that I hardly noticed the people around anymore. We were so impressed by how patient & flexible they were. We are overall so happy we chose Katrina from Sperry imagery for our engagement shoot & our wedding day this November 2016!! Ask for the cascading bouquet package its a wonderful value they are very professional and helped us stay right on our wedding budget.

Sent on 07/06/2016