Spectrum Mobile DJ - Chuck "The DJ" Reviews

37 | Sebastopol, CA

37 Reviews for Spectrum Mobile DJ - Chuck "The DJ"

1 User photo

Spectrum Mobile DJ - Chuck "The DJ" 1

Mika · Married on 07/27/2010

Chuck did a wonderful job as our DJ and MC for our wedding! He was very professional, timely and answered all of our questions. During the planning process, I wrote him e-mail after e-mail with song information so I have to say he is also a very patient and understanding person as well. He definitely exceeded our expectations when he picked up the mic for his awesome MC skills! he kept the party going and made sure there wasn't a dull moment! I would recommend him to any bride that is looking for a great DJ/MC!

Sent on 08/12/2010

Kim · Married on 05/24/2010

Chuck said it best... "I hope you had a great time tonight"... We did! thank you very much for being there for us.

Chuck had all the right answers for us, whatever we wanted is what he did. He was great to work with so when he asked if we could make a review here I didn't think twice.

Everything was perfect and that all that counts. Mahalo Chuck and may you make many more people as happy as you did us!.. Aloha Kim and Jimmy Maui'd 5/24/10

Sent on 06/08/2010

skylar · Married on 02/22/2010

Chuck the DJ was awesome!!!! He totally rocked and got everyone on the dance floor all night long. Not only did he really make our wedding day special he really listened to every request my guests and I had for him. We had a really good time and all my guests are still raving about what a fun reception I had. Thank you Chuck, you were the best. I would recommend you to everyone!!!

Sent on 03/02/2010

Koichi · Married on 02/13/2010

DJ Chuck ROCKED Lanai on 13 Feb 2010!!!!!!!
    He truly made our wedding memorable for us and all of our 80 guests! He was easy to work with and kept everyone dancing on the grass. He even had my stern dad on the dance floor (second time I have ever seen my dad dance in my life!) Our friend played our first dance song and he had all the right equipment for his solo guitar and song. He even took some great photos during the ceremony and party! We want copies!!! The price was perfect for our wedding and he worked well with the wedding coordinator at the Four Seasons. We want to have another party with DJ Chuck!!! Thanks again Chuck for being a part of our wedding! Our friends and family and you made the evening so wonderful! Mahalo!!!!! Kyle and Eri

Sent on 02/19/2010

Sally · Married on 12/10/2009

Chuck The DJ asked me to write a review. We didn't find him on Wedding Wire but we are glad we found him. Most DJs that we talked to were not as flexible as Chuck was. Whatever we wanted he was okay with.

Mike and I were pretty open to music and we only had a few "don't plays" and Chuck was there with us. A small crowd like ours, 23 people we weren't sure that we would dance the whole time, but we did and we had a blast.

Maui has a lot of DJs and please call and talk to them before you hire. Chuck wasn't the cheapest and he wasn't the most expensive, but he was the nicest and really wanted to helps us have a wonderful day.... and it was... Thanks Chuck!

Sent on 12/27/2009

Scott · Married on 11/14/2009

Sent on 07/29/2010

Graeme · Married on 07/05/2009

We had Chuck Dj our wedding last year, and needless to say, he was outstanding. His communication beforehand was impeccable as compared to all other vendors we dealt with. From the start he created an emphasis that the wedding was about us, and in turn he would do anything to ensure that our day went as planned. As a result, when it came to the minor detail of an MC (which we sort of missed til the last minute!), Chuck stepped up and offered to lead the evening. Chuck made sure to get to know us before the wedding itself in order to know what we did and didn't like in the way of music.

Chuck was well aware that our wedding was to begin about 4 hours before he was set to begin, but he showed up just before the ceremony and stood in the shadows unbeknownst to us, so that he could watch our wedding! He even took pictures that he forwarded to us the next day, so that we could have something to reflect on until our photographer's photos were ready. Who does that!?

We were really quite amazed at the overall professionalism of Chuck and quite enjoyed the personal touch that he showed towards us. As a result, he was our favorite of all of our wedding vendors. We would highly recommend 'Chuck the Dj' and Maui Mobile Music to anyone planning a wedding on Maui!

Thank You Chuck!
    Alison & Graeme

Sent on 08/29/2010

Jeff · Married on 01/02/2009

We have to say Mahalo to Chuck... he did our MCing for us at the last second and knew just how to fit in with our friends. When we talked to him, we had our own MC, but he decided that he didn't want to at the reception so Chuck did.

He really helped with our day making it smooth and we could not have asked for a better time. He was so concerned with making sure that we had a great day that was relaxed and fun.

There were cheaper DJs and we almost went with one, but the hotel recommend Chuck and we are so very happy that we went with him.

I hope that you book him and that he does well. Maui'd by Chuck The DJ! LOL... that was great.

Aloha...

Jeff & Lealani Mc Cann

Sent on 02/15/2009

Rachel · Married on 06/28/2008

DJ Chuck was awesome. We've received so many compliments about our music for our reception. Everyone joined in for dancing, he was a great MC, and he let us give an outline for what not to play...I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/06/2008

Deanna · Married on 08/26/2011

Chuck was wonderful! He was great with our guests and took all song requests!

Sent on 09/04/2011
  • W

Lauren · Married on 07/16/2010

Chuck did a great job. He was professional, kind, a great MC, and did a fantastic job helping us along and responding to our questions. Even though we were a pretty exacting couple in some ways, he was on top of everything and clearly took great care with our wedding. We were happy we selected him. You should too! Will + Lauren

Sent on 08/03/2010

Sasha · Married on 08/19/2017

Chuck was great! He was really friendly and very experienced. We talked a lot on the phone and via email and we also met at the venue more than once in person to go over everything. I picked a lot of the songs I wanted, but he organized them in a way that made sense and kept everybody dancing. Everyone gave me a lot of compliments on the music for the night. Will miss Chuck!

Sent on 08/31/2017