Spectrum Band Reviews

142 Reviews for Spectrum Band

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Emma

Emma Basler · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Can't imagine the evening without them

Spectrum was 10/10. I received so many compliments on the band from "Classiest entertainment I've ever seen at a reception" to, "Not too loud." They were a breeze to work with (I changed my father/daughter dance song days before the wedding, and Tim responded to my email immediately to confirm the change). They are an absolute blast. The perfect addition to your wedding reception that will be enjoyed by guests of all ages!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Andrea · Married on 10/26/2019

Oh what a night

Tim is the absolute best! He was so responsive and just a fun personality to work with! He and his group had every one rocking the dance floor until the party ended, and even then people were still wanting to continue rocking out! They even let my uncle perform a song with the band! Just a great group that made our wedding something we will never forget!!!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Krista

Krista Vedvik · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing sound and incredible service!

Tim and the rest of the crew were such a pleasure to work with. I cannot stress enough the professionalism and class that this group has! In addition to the sound being fantastic in a space that often makes sound sound garbled, they were great at sticking to and helping us keep our timeline. Our guests danced up until the very last song!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Meyer · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing, easy to work with, and so accommodating

Having a live band was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding reception, and I would highly recommend choosing Spectrum for that! From day one (even before booking) they were nothing but helpful and easy to work with. I had no worries when it came to our entertainment for our wedding night. Tim is very easy to stay in contact with, and the band took care of everything for us the day of! I even had a special request to have fathers and daughters to join my dad and me on the dance floor mid song, they made this happen, no problem! We also opted for the duo during dinner time! I can't tell you how many compliments during and after the wedding my husband and I got because of their entertainment! The dancefloor was overflowing with people dancing (and it was a big one)! This was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Richardson · Married on 09/01/2019

Incredible

You will not regret hiring this band! They were quick to respond, flexible, respectful, professional, and gave an absolutely AMAZING performance. We had a packed dance floor all night and the guests loved them. I cannot recommend highly enough!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/06/2019

Unbelievable! Look no further.

Look no further for a band to play at your wedding - Spectrum exceeded ALL of our expectations. Tim, the band’s manager was easy to work with, super fast to respond to email, and kept up with our last minute changes effortlessly. They also learned a song off of their set list to play for our first dance without hesitation. Lastly, our dance floor was PACKED the entire night and it is one of the main things our guest mention as a highlight of our reception. Thanks Spectrum Band!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Emily · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic from Beginning to End

I just want to gush about Tim and Spectrum but I will try to keep this somewhat short. First, Tim was amazing to work with - he responded to emails immediately, worked with us on any requests we had including learning Gloria! since the Blues Stanley Cup game 3 landed on our wedding day. As you can imagine, the band had short notice to learn and practice this jam but they perfected it - for us! He was professional from start to finish. And now the band - they were SO fun. They had medleys which were huge crowd pleasers and had our crowd on the dance floor right away! The lead singer was fantastic. Our family and friends have been raving about our band and I can’t thank Spectrum enough! Choosing a band is one of The biggest decisions for planning a wedding and it was an important one for my husband and I. I’m here to tell you to not think twice about Spectrum. You are guaranteed quality and finesse.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Kathi Brinkmann · Married on 05/25/2019

Responsive, professional, attentive, awesome

I couldn’t be happier with this band. From the moment I contacted them to the minute they played at our reception, everything was flawless. The guest raved about the band and people danced all night long. The are so talented. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again if the occasion arises.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Maria Largura · Married on 04/20/2019

Look no further

Tim and Spectrum Band handled EVERYTHING. They are so easy to work with. We used the pianist for our ceremony, the duo for dinner music and the whole band for dancing and no one disappointed. The dance floor was packed and we received so many compliments. If you want a fun, spectacular band for your event, choose them!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/30/2019

The Spectrum Band, LLC Review

The Spectrum Band was amazing at our wedding reception! When planning our best day ever, besides choosing a venue for our ceremony and reception, we really wanted to book The Spectrum Band to be performing at our reception! After dancing to their music all night at our friends’ wedding reception, it was a dream come true to have The Spectrum Band perform at our reception.

For our wedding ceremony, the sound engineer from the band played our selected classic music, which was wonderful. For the wedding reception special dances, we provided our songs and requested if Spectrum could edit our music selections so the length of some songs could be shortened and the transition of our requested music would flow smoothly. The Spectrum Band went above and beyond to ensure our songs were perfect. Finally, our last request for the reception to The Spectrum Band was to play any music to keep our guests dancing.

Our guests loved the music, and were on the dance floor for every song. The Spectrum Band was incredible, and only took one break at our reception. Our guests really enjoyed the band, and manager, Tim Callihan, and the band responded so positively. We had a packed dance floor up until the last song with guests of all ages ranging from 2 years to almost 90. We received so many compliments from our guests, and they obviously had a wonderful time dancing to The Spectrum Band’s amazing music.

Bonus! We were fortunate to receive father, matron of honor, and best man’s speeches recorded by the Spectrum Band’s sound person, and Tim Callihan shared these with us in less than twenty-four hours after our reception.

The Spectrum Band was absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Scott Toman · Married on 03/23/2019

Spectrum Made our day special

Tim & the rest of the Spectrum band truly made our wedding reception amazing. The dance floor was packed all night and Spectrum killed it all night. Tim was great to work with and incredibly flexible when it came to songs we like and songs we don't like. A true professional and incredibly fun to work with as well! Don't think about using spectrum, just do it!

Sent on 04/03/2019

JC cc · Married on 01/26/2019

Exceptional band

I was initially nervous about a live band. However, I couldn't be happier we decided to have this band. They were excellent and the dance floor was full the entire time because of it. Easy to work with, professional, excellent musicians and thoroughly enjoyed by the guests and us (the bride and groom). I can't reccomend them highly enough!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Caitlin Beastrom · Married on 01/26/2019

Wonderfully Amazing!

At the wedding, my expectations were blown away! They made our wedding night more memorable and fun than I could ever have imagined. Spectrum Band was so flexible, accommodating, and professional in the planning process. They are nice down-to-earth people who love playing music for others. Our guests were on the dance floor all night with us! I would absolutely work with Spectrum again for any family event!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Jenny · Married on 01/05/2019

Our experience with Spectrum was exceptional; they had a game plan for everything we needed to accomplish and worked with us on smoothing out all the details for an unforgettable evening! An exceptionally organized, highly responsive establishment we would recommend time and time again!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Loree · Married on 12/29/2018

WOW! What a Band!

Spectrum Band is by far the best wedding band I've heard. Professional every step of the way with music that suited a diverse age of wedding guests. So many people complimented us on the band. We said thank you, but really Tim and the Spectrum band are the ones that need to take the bow. We are still talking about it! Thank you Spectrum, you are a most talented group of musicians!! You made the evening a complete success!!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Alex Marifian · Married on 12/08/2018

Spectrum band is incredible!

Spectrum is the band to hire. My wedding was yesterday and the first thing I woke up to on my phone was people RAVING about the band. I have never been to a wedding where the dance floor was so packed and it was because of Spectrum. This was the best part of my wedding. Tim is INCREDIBLE to work with and is very responsive to emails (typically responds within hours/even minutes). They made planning so easy and will be the best part of your day. Don't wait to book them! They are truly the best.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Justin · Married on 11/17/2018

Crowd Pleasers

I have to say, we received many compliments on Spectrum. Being able to flow from song to song with out stopping was amazing. We could not have selected a better band for our big day! They customized not only our playlist but helped with the intro music and learned a song for me and my wife to dance to. Tim and the band were a pleasure the entire night.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Nathan Arnold · Married on 11/03/2018

November 3, 2018 Saint Louis Art Museum Wedding Reception

Tim and his band were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Of all your vendors for your big day he will be the easiest to deal with. Tim responds to your emails immediately and clearly. Spectrum band plays a huge variety of music and will even learn new music as they did for us. All members are fantastic musicians!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kevin · Married on 09/15/2018

If you get a chance to book Spectrum, do it ! We heard so much about the band, after we saw them at a friends wedding, and knew they were our 1st choice. We booked them even before we booked our venue, bc we knew they would deliver and that'd be one huge task to cross off our to do list. Not only did we have an awesome band but little did we know that we'd basically have a 2nd wedding planner bc of how organized and dedicated Tim was upon meeting. He had ideas and knew things that we didn't even think of until we talked. Everything I asked for was taken care of with ease. We had our first dance was off an ipod, Tim had it right on and ready to go. The father daughter & mother son dance were both played by Spectrum, and played to perfection. The whole evening was an absolute blast and Spectrum was fantastic ! One thing I'd say is let the band decide what songs to play, each member talks to each other and knows how to rock the crowd. We were so happy with everything and hope to see them play again soon. I watch the schedule so whenever able we'll be at those public shows.
    You're the best !

Sent on 10/04/2018

Mary · Married on 06/22/2018

The band Spectrum was wonderful. Tim Callahan was very easy to work with and he cover all the details a head of time before the reception, so everything ran very smoothly.Tim was great to work with about song selections. Everyone at the reception really enjoying the music. The dance floor was jumping the whole night with everyone dancing from Grandma to the little ones. We all had a ball thanks to Spectrum.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Ed · Married on 06/01/2018

Spectrum performed for our daughter’s wedding on June 2, 2018 at the Chase Park Plaza. They were OUTSTANDING from start of the process to the finish, including some very nice post-event communications. As a vendor,Tim is personable, ultra-responsive (emailing me within minutes even when he was on vacation in South America), informative, funny, tolerant, and provided much needed practical advice and insight. As a band, they were terrific, with a wide range of music, seamless transitions, and a great feel for the pulse of the crowd and what would work to keep them on the dance floor. We used Mike for electric piano for the ceremony, and we also had their quartet for cocktail hour. All were terrific. Many compliments from the guests, such as “WHERE did you find this band?! They are GREAT!” Additionally, we used Specturm’s sound system for the ceremony, and their uplighting services for the ceremony, cocktail hour in the Zodiac, and for the reception in the Starlight Ballroom – at a fraction of the cost of other lighting vendors. Spectrum was the best money we spent on the wedding, and we couldn’t have had a more positive experience!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Rick · Married on 05/18/2018

As Father of the Bride and chief wedding planner, I was extremely pleased with Tim Callihan and Spectrum. Tim was great to work with during the planning process and exceptionally responsive. The band was a huge hit with our guests at the World's Fair Pavilion. The dance floor was crowded all evening. Special kudos to the band's female vocalist. I am grateful that Spectrum (and Tim especially) helped make my daughter's reception a party to remember!

Sent on 05/28/2018

J.H. · Married on 05/11/2018

Spectrum Band performed at our wedding reception on May 12, 2018. Our whole experience from booking the band until the end of the reception was incredible. Spectrum was the most thorough, knowledgeable and flexible wedding vendor that we worked with, which is a relief when dealing with the stresses of planning and executing a wedding. Something that is noteworthy; at the very last minute, while we were preparing to begin the dinner hour, there was a song change to the Father and Bride dance. The change was from a song that would be played via an mp3 file to a different song that the band would play live. Spectrum accommodated that request graciously and the performance was spot on. The rest of the reception was as smooth as could be with the hits rolling all night and the dance floor packed. I would recommend this band to anyone who is planning any event. Spectrum is a talented group, they are engaged in the process, they are accepting of special requests and they have fun doing it.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Kate · Married on 03/24/2018

I don’t even know where to start! Booking Spectrum for our wedding was without a doubt the best decision we could have made! Tim was so easy to communicate with always getting back to me quickly and with more than enough information. The band was professional got everyone on the dance floor all night and truly made our night not only fun but even more special! They took all the stress out of wedding planning and made sure our evening went as smooth as possible communicating with us along the way! Book Spectrum band for your wedding or for any special occasion- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Tricia · Married on 01/06/2018

Spectrum was awesome. Professional, flexible and responsive to all our needs. Tim was able to add a trio group at the last minute for our reception who were phenomenal. The band provided a wide range of music to fit our diverse group. They even had the grooms 104 yr old grandpa dancing. He loved dancing a polka with his daughters. Magical night!

Sent on 01/11/2018