Spectrum Band Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 User photo

Emily K. Married on 11/12/2021

Wonderful!

Tim and Spectrum Band have been incredible to work with. From the early stages of selecting our band he was responsive, helpful and it was quickly clear Spectrum we wanted. With Covid-19 we have had to move our date twice and Tim was nothing but accommodating. We can’t wait to have him and his band perform at our wedding in 2021!
    Lee H. Married on 11/06/2021

Spectrum - Highly Recommend

Due to COVID-19, we've had to change our wedding date multiple times. While our new wedding date isn't until June 2021, I wanted to express how pleased we've been with Spectrum throughout this process. Planning and rescheduling is a stressful process, but Spectrum has been understanding, professional, quick to respond, and we are extremely grateful for their willingness to work around our schedule. We highly recommend Spectrum.
    Tammy R. Married on 10/16/2021

Outstanding

Had the dance floor packed all night with all ages. We booked the 9 piece band and they didn’t disappoint. When evening ended no one want to quit dancing and started shouting one more song. They graciously did! Friends still ask how we found that great band!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer F. Married on 10/15/2021

Wonderful Customer Service & Performance

Spectrum Band played for our wedding at Bogey Hills Country Club on 10/15/21. The whole evening was truly magical and the music was perfect. Sean was easy to work with and get ahold of.

We also used them for PA for the ceremony and uplighting. Both also worth it. Get the amber lighting upgrade!

Thank you so much for an absolutely unforgettable night. I hope I have another reason to hire you again in the future! Maybe an anniversary party!
    Jan M. Married on 10/10/2021

Spectrum Band was a smash

Spectrum was top notch all the way through. Sean was a pleasure to work with and very responsive. He accommodated some special requests we had with ease. Many of our guests specifically told me how wonderful the band was. Highest recommendation.
  • Glenn
    Glenn B. Married on 10/09/2021

Spectrum is Amazing!

Spectrum was absolutely amazing. We had them for daughter # 1’s wedding 4 years ago and thought they were so great we hired them for daughter #2’s wedding. The three piece ensemble that played during cocktails and during dinner was elegant and then the party really got going. At both weddings. And they even let me sit in on guitar for a song. They had the dance floor rocking with their full 10 person band from the first song to the last song. And, the communication leading up to the wedding was very good and timely/responsive. These guys are simply the very best.
  • Margaret
    Margaret L. Married on 08/28/2021

Our experience with Tim and Sean was 100% fabulous!

Working with Spectrum Band was the easiest experience we had during the 2020-2021 year of adjustments, re-bookings and changes. They respond quickly to questions and are always easy to reach by phone or email. And their vast repertoire of cocktail hour and dance music is amazing. They will play anything! We would recommend Spectrum to anyone looking for a wedding reception or party band that will keep people on the dance floor from start to finish.
  • Clare
    Clare L. Married on 08/27/2021

So easy to work with!!!

Spectrum band has been so accommodating during this crazy year!! They made sure to help me rebook not once, but twice, on our new wedding date! They also played at my brother’s wedding so it was really important to use them at my own! Love Spectrum, would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a band!
    Kara H. Married on 08/07/2021

Spectrum Band

Unfortunately due to COVID we had to postpone our wedding and the band was incredibly accommodative! We have had an amazing experience so far and can’t wait for them to play at our wedding in 2021!
    Janice O. Married on 07/18/2021

Mother of the Bride

Was extremely flexible and understanding when rescheduling our daughters wedding because of Covid.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie O. Married on 07/17/2021

Wonderful!

The Spectrum Band was beyond WONDERFUL! Working with them was easy and they were accommodating with our song preferences! They sound amazing and the dance floor was filled all night. Thank you Spectrum Band for being such an instrumental part of our wedding day!
    Rae K. Married on 06/19/2021

Great band and vendor!

10 years ago my sister hired Spectrum for her wedding, and they were so fun and easy to work with, we hired them for mine! We had to postpone our wedding from 2020 to 2021, and Spectrum has been so flexible, accommodating, understanding, and responsive during the whole postponement process. It's been refreshing and relieving to work with Spectrum during such a chaotic time, and we can't wait to celebrate with them next year!
    Mike L. Married on 06/12/2021

Spectrum was Spectacular!

We hired the Spectrum Band for my daughter's wedding last Saturday in St Louis and they were absolutely fabulous! Their sound and vocals were terrific, and their song choice couldn't have been better. One of the reasons they were chosen was their horn/brass section and they didn't disappoint. Everyone commented on how great the band was - they certainly exceeded our expectations.

I want to add that working with Sean - the band manager - was extremely easy. He's very professional and understands what's needed to accommodate the venue requirements and wedding party needs. He helped us with music for the wedding ceremony and even helped with music to send off the newly wedded couple. Overall it was a terrific experience and I'd recommend them to anyone.
  • Laura
    Laura C. Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing Band!

Spectrum played out June wedding at Union Station and were amazing! We were asked for weeks following the wedding for thee band's name and are still receiving comments! They played our ceremony and reception. They learned our first dance song and it was as good as the original! I cannot suggest Spectrum enough for your wedding band.
    Rebecca B. Married on 05/30/2021

"This is the most FUN I've ever had at a wedding!!!" -Groom's Grandma

Spectrum band was professional, communicative, and EXCELLENT performers!! They helped us plan all the special dances for our wedding, provided ceremony music, and MC-ed the event. The band even sent us a recording of our first dance song so we could practice with "their version" during dance lessons. Sean, the band manager, was a prompt communicator via email & zoom. During the wedding, the dance floor was filled throughout the night and many of our guests commented that it was the most fun wedding they had ever attended!! The band was a crowd pleaser for friends and grandparents alike. We would highly recommend Spectrum band to anyone planning a wedding in the St. Louis area!!!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth R. Married on 02/27/2021

Do NOT think twice!

My groom pushed back pretty hard on spending a bigger portion of our budget on entertainment/The Spectrum Band versus a DJ. The very next day he admitted "yeah, I was wrong about that. They made the night." Even in the middle of all the transitions of 2020 and early 2021, I never felt out of the loop or unheard by the band. They were receptive to my requests and helped me understand how my vision could be met in sync with the logistics of the day. I was nervous that nobody would dance because of my family dynamics. The Spectrum Band had my entire wedding on their feet! I've never seen my Dad dance so much in my life; and ALL THREE GRANDPARENTS in attendance even decided to join in! I opted for a duo performance during cocktail hour and dinner which set the perfect tone and took some of the "awkward vibes" out of the transitional parts of the night can have. My guests are still talking about the band 2 months later!
    From my initial consultation, through hiring, planning, and performance The Spectrum Band was attentive, professional, and dependable. I felt heard and respected during every interaction with them. The Spectrum Band was easily the best investment of my wedding day.
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 11/28/2020

Dance floor was never empty!

Weddings in our family always revolve around the music. Spectrum exceeded our expectations! The dance floor was packed the entire night and the band knew just how to keep the crowd engaged! Sean and Ray were so accommodating with all our requests and with keeping the evening running smoothly. We would definitely recommend them to anyone!
    Sharon J. Married on 11/14/2020

Parent of the groom

The Spectrum Band was phenomenal! They totally set the tone for the wedding. So many guests commented how much fun they had at the wedding because of the band. I would highly recommend them.
    Joe M. Married on 11/14/2020

All I can say is "Wow!"

WOW, WOW, WOW!! If you are reading this and looking for a band for your event, stop reading and contact them NOW!! From first contact to the day of the wedding, we were so well informed of how the day will go and we couldn't have asked for a better night of The Spectrum Band performing. They read the crowd throughout the night and played a variety of songs that kept the dance floor full all night. And to wake up the morning after and see an email from the band just thanking us for a great night and using them for my daughters wedding was the icing on the cake. I would recommend The Spectrum Band a thousand times over and I wish you could rate them above 5 stars on this site.
  • Morgyn
    Morgyn M. Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing Band!

I cannot say enough great things about the Spectrum Band. They are absolutely AMAZING! They just performed at my wedding this past weekend on November 14th and were incredible. They were super easy to work with and great through the whole planning process. During the pandemic there were many things we had to worry about, but the Spectrum Band was not one of them. Their manager Tim is awesome and is always super quick to respond when you have any question or concern. My Dad and I did a special dance and the band worked with us to make sure if was seamless. Our guests enjoyed this band so much and they played such a variety of music to satisfy everyone throughout the night. I promise you will not regret hiring this band!! Thank you for making our reception so much fun!
    Jonah G. Married on 10/09/2020

Covid Wedding

My sisters wedding would not have been so perfect without this band! They kept all of our guests on their feet and I myself could not get off the dance floor! They played songs for all age groups and just made the night such a party! I will always recommend them and will definitely book them for future events.
    Lesli H. Married on 09/19/2020

Spectrum Band - Amazing Experience!

Spectrum Band played at our country wedding in Columbia, MO. Working with his team was spectacular. In these uncertain times, Spectrum was able to accommodate a few dates changes and was even able to bring our a piano player at the last minute for the ceremony.

My dad was skeptical about having such a big band. However, by the end of the evening, he was so impressed that he was talking about wanting to hire Spectrum every year!

We had some issues with our wedding planner, but Tim ensured that we stayed on track throughout the evening. We are definitely looking forward to working with Spectrum again in the future! Huge thanks to Tim & team!
    Mary W. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing band. Incredible experience overall

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience with a vendor. Extremely responsive during this stressful time. Willing to work with us. And did an amazing job the night of our reception. 10/10
    Dana E. Married on 07/04/2020

Awesome with Covid wedding rescheduling

Spectrum Band has been amazing to work with from our initial consultation on! Tim has been so responsive and wonderful through the entire planning process. We had to unfortunately reschedule the wedding an entire year later because of COVID. Tim worked with us immediately, locked in our new date, and didn't charge any rescheduling fee! Tim is awesome to work with and I can't wait to have them play at my wedding! I would 100% recommend to another couple.