Special Occasions & Queen Street Linens Reviews

34 | Lancaster, PA

34 Reviews for Special Occasions & Queen Street Linens

Julia · Married on 10/25/2008

Claudia at Special Occasions was a tremendous asset to our wedding reception and it's ultimate success. Her ideas about color and ambiance made the room both breathtaking and romantic. Her suggestions which I first thought were to bold were absolutely perfect to accent our previous beach wedding and bring the theme home to our local reception that followed. When I first viewed The Hamilton Club after they had placed all of the linens it took my breath away! I was brought to tears by the sheer romance and glamour of it all. Martine Cajas of House of Clarendon also added his flair in the decision making process of the design and as a team they they are second to none.

Please go to Nick Gould Photography then click on Client Gallery, Chris and Julia's Wedding Lancaster, PA to view the beauty that was created!

Sent on 01/06/2009

Emily · Married on 06/16/2013

Claudia at Special O went above and beyond for me. I decided I wanted linens at the last minute (literally...the last minute...it was a week before the wedding) and called Special O assuming that I'd be told "too bad, so sad we can't help you"...I got the exact opposite. Claudia was familiar with my venue, worked with me to come up with linens that worked in my space and was within my budget, and called the venue to make sure the plan we created would work with the seating arrangement for the day. We exchanged two e-mails and one phone call and everything worked out beautifully. I will use Special O for any special events in the future!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Elizabeth-Jane · Married on 05/16/2008

Special O was very easy to work with. I told them my ideas, and they sent me several proposals along with product samples so I could mix and match and see what I liked best. I wound up choosing mint green tablecloths for the guests and a similar green damask print for the sweetheart table. My final choice fit right in my budget--thanks Special O!

Sent on 06/24/2008

Jessica · Married on 01/13/2018

We worked with Cheryl for our wedding at Excelsior for some beautiful linens for the dining tables as well as various other tables around the ceremony and reception. I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out! During our meeting, I simply told Cheryl my vision and she just brought out sample after sample of beautiful linens until we found the perfect ones! Definitely recommend a trip to Special Occasions to really give a special "pop" to your decor!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Jamie · Married on 10/10/2009

Special Occasions has the most beautiful linens in Central PA. They were incredibly easy to work with and gave us tons of options to fit within our budget. I brought in some of the decorations we intended to use for our wedding and our overall idea of what the day would look like and Cynthia from Special O picked the most perfect linens to fit our theme. She even gave us a tour of the back rooms where the sew their own linens!

Sent on 10/29/2009

Karen · Married on 09/04/2010

Queen Street Linens was great to work with. They were professional and responsive. We loved the look of the table runners we got from them.

Sent on 10/12/2010

anita · Married on 11/17/2012

3.0

We rent linens from them and they were great although the price is a little too much but overall they added value to our wedding venue. Thank you special o.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Christina · Married on 11/05/2016

I was very pleased with our experience with Queen street linens. I feel like at times it was hard to communicate with them, but everything turned out well.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2012

3.2
      2.0
      3.0

Special O by far had the largest selection of linens to choose from, but they are very expensive to rent... if you can find linens to purchase rhen resell it is worth your time instead of renting.. the first visit we met with a employee who kept overwhelming us with her opinions, which we disagreed with. We later met with the owner and she was extremely nice. There was a bit of confusion as we we were tild conflicting policys of when payments were due... but in the end the linens were great and what we wanted.

Sent on 09/10/2012