Spare Wheels Transportation Reviews

56 | West Chicago, IL

56 Reviews for Spare Wheels Transportation

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

We chose Spare Wheels Transportation as our guest shuttle for our wedding. The 24-passenger shuttle was very nice and roomy for all of our guests. Spare Wheels was great about communicating shuttle pick up times with our hotel so that they could post the information in the lobby. They also had frequent communication with us during the planning process and the week of the wedding. If you're looking for a great, reliable company at an affordable price, Spare Wheels is the way to go.

• Kasie

Kasie · Married on 01/09/2016

Spare Wheels was fantastic to work with! They are super reliable! They answered all my questions quickly and had a lot of options for me to choose from. They arrived on time and got us where we needed to be quickly and safely on a snowy winter day. I felt so much better knowing I had them taking my guests back to the hotel at the end of the night with the snow that came. It truly was a relief. I highly recommend Spare Wheels for anyone who needs shuttle services!

Laura · Married on 02/28/2015

Sparewheels was everything I needed for our wedding day. Easy to communicate with, very professional, and convenient! I would definitely recommend Sparewheels to anyone planning a large event around the area!

They were wonderful! We had a complicated schedule and they picked up and delivered everyone perfectly and on time!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Spare Wheels Transportation's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate it. I hope we can be of service to you in the future.

Everyone at Spare Wheels was so helpful and kind! The communication leading up to our wedding was outstanding and the service the day of was above and beyond!! Our driver offered to make two separate runs for us during photos and the ceremony when he heard we had forgotten things. The limo bus was clean and comfortable and just what we were promised. Great company!

Colleen · Married on 08/31/2014

Sparewheels did an excellent job! We had all of our guests picked up on a yellow school bus at the hotel and driven to the ceremony. After the ceremony, he drove the passengers to the reception hall. The driver was early and pleasant. In addition, the pricing was reasonable- $130/hour for a total of 4 hours. They also allowed for 1 time stoppage, which was nice. I would highly recommend Sparewheels. The midnight bus ride with 60 people was a blast!

Adam · Married on 07/11/2014

Sparewheels were fantastic. They were so easy to work with and very straight forward with their pricing. It was especially nice to know that additional time was added in 15 minute blocks, rather than full hour blocks.

Due to unexpected showers, our plans changed quite a few times and our driver, Lisa, was absolutely amazing. As patient and professional as they come.

We booked the 25 passenger bus, and we were amazed at how comfortable it was. The leather seats gave us tons of room and they were so soft. It was such a classy experience.

A+++

Breanna · Married on 07/11/2014

Our driver was very professional and personable. He was flexible when our stops for pictures had to change due to unexpected rain and drove responsibly allowing my photographer to keep up with the party bus. We were very impressed with our driver and the quality and cleanliness of the bus.

Jeff · Married on 06/28/2014

This company was great! Very flexible and polite! Very highly recommended!

Jane · Married on 06/28/2014

Very friendly and accommodating! Prompt and clean reliable vehicles

Jonathan · Married on 10/12/2013

My wife and I had a wedding party of 20 including ourselves so we decided to go with SpareWheel's 24-26 person party bus. The party bus was spacious and our driver was prompt and courteous. After the wedding party was dropped off at the reception hall for pictures, the party bus was used to shuttle our guests from the hotel to the reception and from the reception to the hotel following the big night. At the very end of the night there were eight of us from the wedding party who did not make the last shuttle and our drive returned after his last pickup and did not charge us for the slightly extra time. He was very polite and understanding given the very late night and we appreciated that. I would recommend SpareWheels to everyone, they made the logistics of this day very smooth.

SUPER easy to work with. Driver was super friendly. Driver showed up exactly where we asked him to be exactly when we asked him to be there and was super flexible when we were running behind schedule leaving the church. All of the staff I spoke with in their office during the planning portion were really friendly. Definitely would recommend them to anyone!!!!

I found Spare Wheels at a bridal expo at the Aurora Country Club. I won their raffle so I got a $50 off coupon. I would have booked them even if I did not have a coupon though. Their party/limo bus was so much fun and perfect for my large bridal party. My fiance and I were able to drop off all the liquor we wanted in the bus a few days prior to the wedding and they refrigerated it and had it cold and ready for us. The company and drivers were extremely flexible taking us wherever we wanted to go and made sure to contact me to discuss the details ahead of time to prevent any confusion the day of. Spare Wheels was also in charge of the guest shuttle to and from the hotel. I heard from guests that the shuttles ran smoothly without and hicups and no one was left behind :) I would recommend Spare Wheels to any and all my friends getting married or needing a party bus in the future.

Holly · Married on 06/22/2013

We used this company for my bachelorette party, my husband's bachelor party and on our wedding day. Each time we had a different bus which are all wonderful and spacious and all of the drivers are very nice and accommodating. They are a lot of fun and we are definitely planning on using this company again for any transportation needs.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Spare Wheels Transportation's reply:

Holly, Thank you so much for the review and for using Spare Wheels. We appreciate your response so quickly. Hope to provide transportation for you and friends in the future. Judy DeVoe

Julie · Married on 06/15/2013

Was on time and very impressed with the limo bus. Mark was great and was very flexible.

Andrew · Married on 06/15/2013

Judy was amazing and did a great job transporting the wedding guests safely. She was very flexible and everyone was extremely pleased.

Our driver was very nice and accommodating. He did a great job. Would definitely use this service again in the future!

Jim & Donna · Married on 06/01/2013

We used Spare Wheels to transport guests from Batavia, IL to our Grandson's wedding, which was held downtown Chicago. Our drive, Don, was great and everyone commented on how enjoyable using the service made the evening. How wonderful to sit back and relax. Would recommend this option to anyone.

Richard · Married on 06/01/2013

She did a great job and made sure we were taken care of the entire trip to and from the wedding!

Pat · Married on 05/25/2013

I had the chance to view our drivers encounter with a very drunk guest from another wedding at the same location and I do not know how he could stay so calm. more than professional.

Spare Wheels was great! They got us where we needed to be, they were flexible and always on time. They let us play our own music and bring drinks and coolers on the van. It was exactly what we needed!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Spare Wheels Transportation's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate knowing how our service went. Judy DeVoe President

Megan · Married on 08/18/2012

We had a fantastic a time! We could not have asked for more! we will for SURE recommend you to our friends!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Megan Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Judy DeVoe

Becky · Married on 08/11/2012

You made the wedding day so easy with on-time pick up and Monica is so wonderful! She made it even better! Thank you.

Josie · Married on 06/02/2012

We were very please with Sparewheels Transportation; especially our driver Shari! They were so convenient and flexible! I especially loved the ease of getting in and out of the vehicle!! It added to the perfect day!