Spare Change Reviews

46 | Mount Olive, NC

46 Reviews for Spare Change

Judith · Married on 11/09/2019

Hire them!

Absolutely wonderful! We can't say enough great things about this incredibly talented group of people! If you are looking to have a dance party for hours, this is your band! We were married several months ago and people are still telling us that we had the "best wedding band ever!" You will not regret hiring Spare Change!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Spare Change's reply:

Thanks, Judith! We had a great time, and were honored that you would have us there for your wedding reception! We wish nothing but the best for you guys!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Davis · Married on 09/28/2019

One of the best decisions we made!

Spare Change was our band for our wedding reception and they were fantastic!! They were definitely the hit of our reception and our guests just raved about how good they were! I am still having wedding guests contacting me for the name of the band because they were so impressed. Jordan was very easy to work with and he communicated with us frequently leading up to the wedding day. They were incredibly professional and made sure everyone had a great time. The groom and I spent the entire evening on the dance floor dancing! Hiring Spare Change was one of the best wedding day decisions we made! Highly recommend them for your wedding reception or party!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Spare Change's reply:

Thanks for having us, Becca! We had a blast, and I’m glad to know you guys enjoyed yourselves. Best of luck, and hope to see you soon!

Leslie Hursey · Married on 08/10/2019

The best choice for your wedding music!

My husband and I got married last year in Atlantic Beach, NC. We had seen Spare Change play several times before and knew we wanted them to play at our wedding. Best decision ever! If you’re on the fence about booking them for your wedding, just do it! We literally had all of our guests dancing the whole time they played. They appeal to all generations and so many of our guests told us how much they enjoyed the band. Well worth it!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Spare Change's reply:

Thanks for the glowing review, Leslie! We had a great time, and you guys were an excellent crowd to play for! It was so beautiful playing right there on the ocean!

Liza Stamey · Married on 06/21/2019

Welcome party for wedding weekend

Great to work with! Professional and polished. Everybody loved them! The dance floor was packed all night. They play all kinds of music and our guest’s loved it.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Spare Change's reply:

The pleasure was all ours, Mrs Liza! We had a blast, and I'm glad to hear everyone enjoyed us, and thanks again for the delicious food! We'll have to stop by sometime when we're in the area.

Nichole · Married on 05/25/2019

Wrightsville Manor Wedding

Spare change is AMAZING. Throughout my whole planning process they were incredible to work with. They were so easy going and answered all of my questions. They did a perfect job of announcing everything during the wedding and made everything flow so smoothly. They had every single person on the dance floor dancing. My wedding felt like a concert they were that good. They played the perfect set list that fit every age group of guests. They even let me, my husband, and MOH on stage for our favorite dave Matthews song. They are so entertaining on stage and really know how to work the crowd. I had people coming up to me for days following my wedding talking about them and how they could book them for their wedding. Book them for your wedding!!!! They are truly the best band to have!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Gary Peacock · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding Reception to Remember

Booked this band for my daughters wedding. WOW!!!!!!! The dance floor filled up on the first song and stayed full all night. The first set was amazing then came the second set. Unbelievable energy. They were just as energetic during the last song as they were on the first. If you have an upcoming event that requires a band, do your self a favor. Book Spare Change!!! Your guests will be talking about it for years. Gary Peacock. Dunn NC.

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/09/2018

Wow! Incredible evening!

Having seen Spare Change a ton in college and at various NC venues over the years, we were SO excited to have them for our big day! What we didn’t realize is how above and beyond our expectations they would go. Jordan was of course so great to work with in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, but that show was just WOW!! People are still talking about it! It was the perfect choice for ours and ANY wedding if you want to give your guests an incredibly evening!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Mazzarella · Married on 10/20/2018

Mother of the bride

These guys are great! They played at our 5 hr reception and there was never a dull moment. They kept the people up dancing and engaged our guests with ease. They can play just about anything and really sound great! I can’t say enough good things about this band! They even travelled across NC to be with us. It’s a 7 hr commute! If you want a fun, current band look no further!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Spare Change's reply:

I'm so happy to hear that you guys had a great time! That's what we love to hear!

Best of luck to you guys, and thanks for the glowing review!

Rachel · Married on 04/21/2018

Spare change made the night! It’s a week after our wedding day and I am still getting so many compliments on the band. Jordan stayed in contact through the entire process, and always responded quickly. My husband and I got on stage and danced and sang the night away with Spare Change. If I could give them more than five stars I would! They are AWESOME!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2018

We were SO happy that we booked Spare Change. They MADE the wedding night - they are a very talented group with amazing energy. Everyone had a blast - the dance floor was full from the first song to the last. We had guests from all over and across all age groups and Spare Change had the perfect set list to ensure everyone had a good time. They played all differently types of music and it was AWESOME. They truly helped make our wedding day perfect. Jordan was great to work with leading up to the event and the whole band was fantastic. Love them!!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/16/2017

After seeing Spare Change at a local venue, we knew we had to have them for our wedding. Spare Change did not disappoint! Jordan was so easy to communicate with and work with, and the entire band brought the party. Everyone complemented us on what a fun reception it was. Jordan also emceed our reception and did an amazing job keeping track of time and leading the cake cutting/ flower toss, etc.

We loved having our own private concert at our wedding, we highly recommend Jordan and the rest of the band. We love you Spare Change, thanks for making our wedding extra special!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Spare Change's reply:

The pleasure was all ours! Thanks for having us!

Julia · Married on 10/14/2017

Seriously, I can not say enough about how GREAT Spare Change was at our wedding! Jordan was so easy to work with and very responsive whenever we had a question about things. They were so sweet in allowing my husband to play the drums with them on one song. Our wedding guest were consistently coming up to us at the reception and telling us how much they loved Spare Change. Not only was their music awesome but they were so entertaining as well. I HIGHLY recommend them for anyone looking for good service, entertainment and music!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Spare Change's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Julia! We had a blast working with you as well, and wish you all the best. Hopefully, we'll see you guys out again soon.

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

Highly recommend Spare Change to anyone looking for entertainment for their wedding! I knew they were great but they exceeded my expectations. Our guests danced from the beginning to the very end, it was such a good time!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Arika · Married on 08/05/2017

Amazing band, made our wedding a blast!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Spare Change's reply:

Thanks Arika! Much love and we'll see you at the E Club!

Emma · Married on 06/24/2017

Spare Change played at our wedding in June, and they were amazing!! They are a joy to work with, and everyone had a blast at our reception! I've had so many people compliment them! If you want your reception to be a fun party, you need Spare Change!

Sent on 12/28/2017

pam · Married on 04/22/2017

The best band ever!! So entertaining and easy to work with. Guests always love Spare Change.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Spare Change's reply:

Thanks Pam! It was a pleasure working with you as well!

David · Married on 04/15/2017

Perfect for our wedding. Great energy and flexibility. Crowd loved Spare Change. Thank you for a memorable evening.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Lori · Married on 04/08/2017

This was my first experience with booking a live band. They were more than accommodating and went above and beyond.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Jimmy · Married on 12/03/2016

This was our second wedding using Spare Change. What a professional, fabulous band/company to work with! If I ever have an event needing a band I will pay whatever they request. I am a fan for life. Great set list, top quality musicians, up-to-date lighting and equipment, and all around wonderful people to share the night with.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

Spare Change is fantastic! It was a pleasure to work with Jordan on all the logistics prior to our wedding - everything went smoothly. They're a great band - so entertaining. Had our guests dancing all night! Definitely would recommend booking them!

Sent on 12/28/2016

erin · Married on 10/08/2016

If you are looking for a fun band that will get your guests dancing, look no further. We saw Spare Change at a beach bar one night and knew that they had to play at our wedding - we had them booked within days because we didn't want to miss out!! Our friends and guests are still talking about them! Couldn't have asked for a better choice in bands. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Taylor · Married on 10/01/2016

Don't hesitate to use Spare Change! They were so easy to work with and were very helpful with any questions we had. Guests are still talking about how much they loved Spare Change at our wedding and how much fun they had!

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • Dalen

Dalen · Married on 08/20/2016

Seriously can't say enough about how great Spare Change is! Jordan made everything so easy. You can tell these guys are professionals but also enjoy what they're doing. Everyone is still talking about how great were! You will not be disappointed with this band!!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Bradley · Married on 08/13/2016

Everything was first rate. They played every song perfectly and all of my musician friends were in awe. Multiple people asked for their contact info to have them play at their wedding. This is the only band you should have at your wedding!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Lindsay · Married on 06/11/2016

We absolutely loved Spare Change! Our wedding reception was a total blast because of these guys. I had an outdoor venue, and Jordan was wonderful to deal with. He helped set up a wireless microphone for our reverend to speak into, it was so windy that day and there would of been no way anyone could of heard him without it. We loved the band, loved the variety of songs they played...got everyone on the dance floor! Would strongly advise anyone to book them for any special event.

-Lindsay W. Baker