36 Reviews for Spare Change

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
Microphones (1)
36 Spare Change Reviews

Spare change made the night! It’s a week after our wedding day and I am still getting so many compliments on the band. Jordan stayed in contact through the entire process, and always responded quickly. My husband and I got on stage and danced and sang the night away with Spare Change. If I could give them more than five stars I would! They are AWESOME!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We were SO happy that we booked Spare Change. They MADE the wedding night - they are a very talented group with amazing energy. Everyone had a blast - the dance floor was full from the first song to the last. We had guests from all over and across all age groups and Spare Change had the perfect set list to ensure everyone had a good time. They played all differently types of music and it was AWESOME. They truly helped make our wedding day perfect. Jordan was great to work with leading up to the event and the whole band was fantastic. Love them!!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

After seeing Spare Change at a local venue, we knew we had to have them for our wedding. Spare Change did not disappoint! Jordan was so easy to communicate with and work with, and the entire band brought the party. Everyone complemented us on what a fun reception it was. Jordan also emceed our reception and did an amazing job keeping track of time and leading the cake cutting/ flower toss, etc.

We loved having our own private concert at our wedding, we highly recommend Jordan and the rest of the band. We love you Spare Change, thanks for making our wedding extra special!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Entertainer
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Lighting, Sound/PA System

Seriously, I can not say enough about how GREAT Spare Change was at our wedding! Jordan was so easy to work with and very responsive whenever we had a question about things. They were so sweet in allowing my husband to play the drums with them on one song. Our wedding guest were consistently coming up to us at the reception and telling us how much they loved Spare Change. Not only was their music awesome but they were so entertaining as well. I HIGHLY recommend them for anyone looking for good service, entertainment and music!!

Photos
Profile Picture Julia, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Highly recommend Spare Change to anyone looking for entertainment for their wedding! I knew they were great but they exceeded my expectations. Our guests danced from the beginning to the very end, it was such a good time!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Amazing band, made our wedding a blast!

Profile Picture Arika, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Spare Change played at our wedding in June, and they were amazing!! They are a joy to work with, and everyone had a blast at our reception! I've had so many people compliment them! If you want your reception to be a fun party, you need Spare Change!

Profile Picture Emma, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The best band ever!! So entertaining and easy to work with. Guests always love Spare Change.

Profile Picture pam, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Perfect for our wedding. Great energy and flexibility. Crowd loved Spare Change. Thank you for a memorable evening.

Profile Picture David, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

This was my first experience with booking a live band. They were more than accommodating and went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Lori, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

This was our second wedding using Spare Change. What a professional, fabulous band/company to work with! If I ever have an event needing a band I will pay whatever they request. I am a fan for life. Great set list, top quality musicians, up-to-date lighting and equipment, and all around wonderful people to share the night with.

Profile Picture Jimmy, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Spare Change is fantastic! It was a pleasure to work with Jordan on all the logistics prior to our wedding - everything went smoothly. They're a great band - so entertaining. Had our guests dancing all night! Definitely would recommend booking them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

If you are looking for a fun band that will get your guests dancing, look no further. We saw Spare Change at a beach bar one night and knew that they had to play at our wedding - we had them booked within days because we didn't want to miss out!! Our friends and guests are still talking about them! Couldn't have asked for a better choice in bands. Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture erin, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Don't hesitate to use Spare Change! They were so easy to work with and were very helpful with any questions we had. Guests are still talking about how much they loved Spare Change at our wedding and how much fun they had!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Seriously can't say enough about how great Spare Change is! Jordan made everything so easy. You can tell these guys are professionals but also enjoy what they're doing. Everyone is still talking about how great were! You will not be disappointed with this band!!!

Profile Picture Dalen, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Music During Breaks, Reception, Willing to Travel

Everything was first rate. They played every song perfectly and all of my musician friends were in awe. Multiple people asked for their contact info to have them play at their wedding. This is the only band you should have at your wedding!

Profile Picture Bradley, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our daughter, Lindsay, hired Spare Change to play at her wedding reception. The wedding was at The Islander in Emerald Isle on June 11. We all had a blast. The music was awesome. Jordan was easy to work with and very helpful. Perfect. Variety of music that appealed to young and old. Everyone danced! And it isn't always easy to get people on a dance floor From the first song to the last song, the dance floor was never empty
Thank you for making our daughter's wedding day even more special

Profile Picture Phyllis, 6/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception

We absolutely loved Spare Change! Our wedding reception was a total blast because of these guys. I had an outdoor venue, and Jordan was wonderful to deal with. He helped set up a wireless microphone for our reverend to speak into, it was so windy that day and there would of been no way anyone could of heard him without it. We loved the band, loved the variety of songs they played...got everyone on the dance floor! Would strongly advise anyone to book them for any special event.

-Lindsay W. Baker

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

I would HIGHLY recommend Spare Change over and over and a million times again. If you are even contemplating choosing a band in Eastern North Carolina for your special day, look no further and JUST CHOOSE THEM! Jordan and the rest of the band were so helpful in the planning leading up my wedding for song choice, timing, etc. Jordan was always readily available and quick to respond to any of my emails and calls. They were very accommodating to my wish to have a variety of fun, dance music played that would appeal to a crowd of all ages and tastes. They played a little bit of 80's, 90's, Beach Music, recent Top 20 Hits, and even a little old school Hip Hop per my request. They knew exactly what to play to get the party going and get everyone on the dance floor. At the end of the night, nobody wanted them to stop playing after the last song was over, I don't know how you could ask for better than that!

Beyond playing awesome music, they also took care of making announcements for my special dances, cake cutting, garter & bouquet toss, which was extremely helpful.

Also, note to any brides having an outdoor ceremony:
I had a large outdoor ceremony and wanted to make sure all of our guests could hear us say our vows. I was having a lot of trouble finding anyone to help me figure out what to do for sound and give me advice on whether or not we should be mic'd. Jordan helped guide me on what I should do and got the equipment from a company he works with often to mic myself, my groom, and our officiant. I even had a white lapel mic for the inside of my dress so it wasn't seen. It took all the stress I was having about it away and I appreciated that more than I could ever express.

Profile Picture Alex, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Spare change was amazing and did a great job of keeping the crowd dancing. They were exactly what we wanted for our wedding and they didn't disappoint. Book them- you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Gilli, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

One of the top three requirements for our wedding was for guests to have fun and I think we nailed it because of Spare Change. Even a year after getting married my husband and I still get compliments about their performance. Spare Change isn't just a band they are great entertainers! Guests were engaged and dancing from the time they started playing until the end. Thank you Spare Change for making my wedding fun and memorable.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Best band ever!!! I've had countless people tell me it's the best and most fun band they've ever heard at a wedding, some even got the band's contact info for their own weddings! Do yourself a favor and book this band!!

Profile Picture Greg, 3/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

We could not have asked for a better band for our wedding! They went above and beyond and made the night a blast! Would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture catherine, 3/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Everything about Spare Change is first class. Fun and engaging band that will have everyone dancing all night.

Profile Picture Jimmy, 1/3/15, 1 Review