Spagnolo Photography Reviews

Spagnolo Photography 4
Spagnolo Photography 5
  • Delmy

Delmy Piano · Married on 08/25/2019

More than I could've ever imagined!

Nanore and Aaron were truly awesome to work with. From the initial meeting, they were professional and very personable. My husband and I were confident that they would capture beautiful shots based on their prior work and they did not disappoint. They individually captured different moments of the wedding from different perspectives and I could not be more happy with how our photos came out. On the wedding day they arrived on time, prepared and ready from the start. They took my wedding dress, rings etc. and took unique shots that I never would've thought I absolutely needed!They blended right in with the whole ceremony & reception and I received multiple compliments on how professional and kind they were as well as on how beautiful the photos came out.

Spagnolo Photography 6
    Spagnolo Photography 7
    Spagnolo Photography 8

Karen · Married on 08/04/2019

Modern, beautiful photos by Massachusetts-based photographer

Extremely pleased with Aaron and Nanore's work! They were very friendly and a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. And the photos are gorgeous - exactly the clean, bright, modern style we were looking for. Being a hobby photographer, I was very picky about who I would get to shoot our own wedding, and I'm so happy we went with Spagnolo. Can't recommend enough!

Spagnolo Photography 9
    Spagnolo Photography 10

Louis Chen · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Pictures from Amazing People

We booked Aaron and Nanore because we read glowing reviews about them everywhere we looked. From our engagement photos to our wedding day itself, my wife and I can now say for sure that they exceeded our expectations and lived up to the excellent reviews! Aaron and Nanore are a super down-to-Earth couple with a great eye for amazing shots. They're willing to get their hands dirty to snap the perfect pictures and make the experience super fun. All of our guests had nothing but great feedback about the two and we could do nothing but brag about how lucky we were to have them to capture our wedding day. We appreciated the two different perspectives they provided on our wedding day, different, but both equally amazing. Very much recommend Spagnolo Photography to anyone looking for not only great photographers, but great people. Thanks Aaron and Nanore for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 10/04/2019

marina · Married on 09/01/2018

Aaron is such a great personality. He made this not so comfortable experience SO enjoyable and so fun. We walked all over Boston and took the most incredible photos. Best of all, we had the best time doing it. We even stopped to get a drink to just sit around and laugh. We made the best decision when we hired Aaron. I ended up asking for raw images just for my own personal record, and he did it even though that it is not the norm for him. He accommodated us in every way he could and with that alone, I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Aaron! We can't wait to see our final photo's!

Spagnolo Photography 11
    Spagnolo Photography 12
    Spagnolo Photography 13
    Spagnolo Photography 14
    Sent on 10/08/2017

Troy · Married on 05/05/2018

We met Aaron while he was shooting our friend’s wedding and based on personality alone, we knew we were interested in working with him – once we saw the pictures we were sold! Aaron and Nanore have such a passion for what they do, and their commitment to taking beautiful shots for you is only seconded to how much fun they have doing it. They made what could have been a very stressful day easy going and fun. They’re full of amazingly creative ideas, take exquisite photos and are never intrusive. Aaron doesn’t just take your average wedding portraits, he captures who you are as a couple and makes you feel totally at ease doing it. By the end of the night we hoped they would stay and drink with us, but they had to drive home – so they’re responsible too! THAT is what kind of Photographers they are. So amazingly awesome that you want to be their best friends, and the phenomenal pieces of art they create are just the perk.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Carmen · Married on 08/12/2017

My fiance and I hired Aaron for our engagement photo session. At first we were shy and not sure what to expect but he made us feel comfortable throughout the entire shoot. Aaron made sure we were happy with the results and our pictures turned out amazing! We would definitely recommend him to other couples.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Spagnolo Photography's reply:

Thanks Carmen! Had a ton of fun working with you two as well. N hey, I'm shy as well, glad that all changes when the camera's in hand!

Mick · Married on 08/05/2017

Aaron is much more than a photographer. He takes his craft very seriously, and yet approaches a photo session with much humor and creativity. Throughout the shoot, we felt comfortable and at ease. He was willing to take some of our suggestions, as well as offer ideas and advice for how to craft some outstanding pictures. I really feel like Aaron is an artist -- he had some ideas that I never would have thought would work, but at the end of the day, these were some of my favorite photos! I highly recommend Aaron, regardless the occasion!!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Spagnolo Photography's reply:

*sniff. Thanks Nick, really appreciate your comments. You guys we;re great to work with as well!

Codey · Married on 07/30/2017

One of the most creative and multi-talented photographers in Boston. Aaron is awesome. He's got a passion for his subjects and it never feels like a job when he's shooting. He creates a comfortable environment and gets the best out of his subjects. His personality will draw the best out of you. His product can be edgy or classic. I leaned more towards a creative/different photo session and we got exactly what we wanted from him. He approaches our Engagement shoot like a documentary/story that basically illustrated what our lives were like; Jobs, Entertainment, living, hobbies, etc. It was the best effort and thought I've seen a photographer place on his work.
    I don't hesitate to recommend Aaron, the experience was great, and I'm glad to call him a good friend now. Thanks for the great photos!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Areen · Married on 07/30/2017

Aaron was wonderful to work with, fun, creative and very original! He is extremely responsive and gave us more than just wedding photos. From engagement shoots to the wedding day he created an experience that was so relaxed and easy going so that no bride has any time to worry. The pictures were more than your average and generic wedding shots and really have us reliving the day over and over again. Aaron truly knows how to capture the moment!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Ryan · Married on 07/22/2017

Aaron is a true artist: weird, lovable, and incredibly talented. His photos belong printed in National Geographic and hanging in art galleries. Aaron sees things that others can’t and captures mood and lighting in a way that completely breaks the mold of traditional wedding photography.

We chose to work with Aaron because he brings something different to the table. He doesn’t just capture the usual wedding photos of family members uncomfortably standing arm to arm with painfully forced smiles on. Instead he uses his day to find beautiful geometry in the building or light poking through a forgotten window. His photos are thoughtful, well-planned, and artistic. As a result of this, his subject and backgrounds blend together in a perfect unity that captures special moments in ways you didn’t think were possible.

Aaron is incredibly easy to work with and will keep you laughing throughout the day. You won’t regret working with him.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

Aaron shot our engagement photos and our wedding, from the moment we saw his website every other photographer paled in comparison. When you work with Aaron you aren't working with a "wedding photographer" in the traditional sense as much as you are working with an amazing photographer with an eye for weddings.
    My husband and I aren't huge fans of being in front of the camera but Aaron made us feel great and totally put us at ease. Our engagement shoot got cut short due to inclement weather and he kindly arranged another day and time to finish up the photos which was so gracious.
    During the ceremony Aaron was awesome and totally un-obtrusive while still getting beautiful shots. We gave him a short shot list but otherwise let him work his magic and I'm so glad we did. He got a little bit of everything in there; the details of the arts and crafts projects you slaved over (I see you custom favor bags!) the beauty of your venue, the quiet moments, the joyful moments, the moments where your friends are dancing like maniacs...I could go on. All this to say, you won't regret working with Aaron, can't recommend him enough!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Brittany · Married on 12/31/2016

We booked Aaron for our wedding on NYE and he was truly amazing to work with! He was super responsive, flexible, and just a really great guy. We are so pleased with the way that the photos came out. We would recommend Aaron to anyone and everything looking for a photographer!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Christabeth · Married on 10/28/2016

Aaron was amazing since our first interaction! He's very responsive, personable, laid back, and down for fun and unique weddings (ours involved fairy wings, balloons, and the getting married literally in the middle of the woods). We are also a couple who identifies with the LQBTQ community, and felt totally comfortable with him.

We are beyond in love and impressed with his photography and what he captured. It's an absolute pleasure meeting with him, and we feel like we have our very own photographer for future events:) SUPER HIGHLY recommended!!!!!!<3

Sent on 12/27/2016

Jeannie · Married on 09/24/2016

Aaron is a one of a kind photographer. One thing that sets him apart is his ability to capture the intimate moments in the wedding; moments others wouldn't think to capture. His photos really show the joy and excitement along with all the other emotions that all people experience in a wedding. He has the ability to think outside of the box and capture beauty in the most simple moments. He has demonstrated the capacity to be flexible and fun. I have zero regrets hiring Aaron as our photographer.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Spagnolo Photography's reply:

And thank you for allowing me to be at a wedding with so many wonderful moments and interactions. Everyone was so fun and friendly they almost made it easy, certainly made it a fun day of work for me. Best of luck moving on!

*Note to everyone else, warn me if your going to have a dragon dance! I captured it, but it takes me a sec to get over the aw of it.

Nilofer · Married on 05/21/2016

If you're looking for authentic photographs that not only capture your day but find little touches of beauty, then hire Aaron and his partner Nanore. They are great to work with, got artistic shots that not every photographer would have the talent or thought to do, and they captured a lot of the emotions of the day. I received my photos quickly and professionally and Aaron put a lot of work into making our albums look great. We used him for both our engagement and our wedding. It was his first Indian Muslim wedding and I loved how excited they both were to experience the wedding ceremony, food, culture, clothing, customs, etc. He was also reasonable in price and did not nickle and dime you, like some of the other photographers we met with tried to do. I love our photos, they've even been picked up by some wedding publications! Thanks Aaron and Nanore!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Spagnolo Photography's reply:

Thanks Nil for being such and awesome and outgoing bride! We certainly will miss capturing your smile, and fashion on a regular basis. Best of luck to both of you, hit us up when you make back over to Boston.

Aa!

Alexandria · Married on 07/04/2015

I was so happy to have found Aaron! He is extremely easygoing and made it all about my fiance and I. He has a great eye for moments you want captured and doesn't force poses but will work with you on specific shots if you have some in mind. Everyone raved about how he was always in the right place at the right time and loved our photos after the wedding. He didn't hold back on giving us sneak peaks as he was editing them, too! It was barely a week after our wedding and we had an album to look through. He has still kept in touch after a year and a half of marriage - we hope to have him do family portraits for us one day!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Spagnolo Photography's reply:

Hey Allie, We're happy you found us too! If only everyone smiled like you, the world would be a more magical place for it, don't ever lose it. You two will always have a warm place in our hearts! Such an awesome bride.

Great to work with! Fantastic job all around. Fast turn-around!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Kaycie · Married on 07/16/2016

Aaron was a fantastic photographer that captured all of the most important moments of our day. He is especially great at photos of couples outside with nature, which worked out beautifully for our campground wedding. I was so thrilled with the results. We chose not to splurge as much on photos as much as other services, but ended up getting photos that I would not change for $1 million dollars. Great value. You do not have to sacrifice quality for price here. You can have both quality and a great price. Very happy bride. :)

Sent on 11/09/2016

Spagnolo Photography's reply:

Kaycie, you both made it all work as well, it would not of been the same without the two of you being so fun and easy to work with. And, good party, had a ton of fun!
  • Kyle

Kyle · Married on 07/28/2019

Wouldn't hesitate to hire them again!

Aaron and Nanore were so great to work with! Aaron was the first photographer we met and we never bothered to meet with any others. We were impressed by his experience and the contrast between their unique shots and others' boring, traditional shots. My wife and I both dislike posing for photos, but Aaron and Nanore made us feel relaxed during the wedding and the two engagement sessions we did. The photos they took will be cherished for the rest of our lives and we can't thank them enough for that!

Alyssa · Married on 04/06/2019

Great photographers!

Aaron and Nanore did an amazing job with our wedding. They were able to capture some amazing candid shots that really hep us relive the moments. They were present but unobtrusive, which is exactly what we were looking for in our photographers. We would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 05/18/2019