Southern Streams Ranch Reviews

32 Reviews for Southern Streams Ranch

• Mary

Mary Smith · Getting married on 06/03/2021

The Winter Wedding in Florida

Angel, Richard and their staff provided the most perfect setting for our Daughter’s wedding to the love of her life. The setting was a dream being outside with nature and the weather was perfect. Thank you for the attention to detail and all of the hard work that went into making a memorable wedding experience.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Smith for your review, we truly appreciate the feedback as well and it was our pleasure to host your daughters wedding at Southern Streams Ranch. Best wishes to you and your family,
    Kind Regards, Angel & Richard
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Carver · Getting married on 11/08/2020

Love this Venue and the Couple running it!

My fiance and I went to check out the venue on 1/5 and absolutely fell in love. Not only with the beautiful barn and wedding area itself, but with Angel and her husband. They were super sweet and easy to work with. We booked our date for 11/08/2020 and couldn't be more excited to work with Southern Streams Ranch and Angel :)

Sent on 01/06/2020

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Thank you Tiffany, we are so excited to start planning your beautiful day!
    We truly appreciate the pre review of our little piece of paradise we call home. See you guys soon! Angel
  • Ashley

Ashley Williams Calvert · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Best venue in the Tampa Bay Area

Words can’t even begin to describe the experience we had with the staff at Southern Streams. They made our daughters wedding one of the most elegant and intimate weddings I’ve ever been to. The venue is beyond gorgeous, the flowers are out of this world and the staff is top notch. If you know anyone getting married, having a party, shower or event- you should consider southern streams. The owners are very conscientious and take pride in their venue and their work and it shows.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Thank you very much Ashley & Jason for your review of SSR, we strive hard to make every clients day a memorable one. We are so glad you guys chose our venue for your daughter's beautiful day! Your Family, guests and friends were superb! Thank you again for your honest review. We truly appreciate all reviews. Yours Truly, Angel

Laurie Simpson · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Old Florida Style Wedding

Although we did not end up using this venue I would highly recommend it. The barn is tastefully decorated and Angel, the owner, is sweet and accommodating. If you are looking for an "old florida style wedding" this is it!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your time to write a review even thou you picked another venue. We still wish you much love and happiness. Angel
  • Morgan

Morgan Lancaster · Married on 01/25/2020

Fantastic and easy

I got married here on January 25th 2020 and could not be happier. Angel, Richard and their staff went above and beyond to make our special day one to remember not only for us but our family and friends. I had the utmost confidence in Angel and left alot of the decision making up to her. She did a fantastic job and helped keep me calm about the wedding and calm on the big day. So many of our family and friends told us it was one of the best weddings they had been to and what a beautiful venue it is. Angel and Richard truly are fantastic people to work with and get to know.

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Maggie

Maggie Calvert · Married on 01/11/2020

Southern streams is amazing

I’m not even sure the words to describe how amazing Angel and her team are. My wedding was beyond perfect. We planned our wedding in less than 6 months. Angel was there to answer every question whenever we had one. She covered everything. Angel is the most detail oriented woman I have ever met. There was not a thing missing. This ALL INCLUSIVE venue is by far the best. All of her vendors are phenomenal. The food was amazing, the DJ, the flowers(OH MY GOSH THE FLOWERS), decor. Every tiny detail was covered. We actually forgot our cake knife and didn’t realize it until we cut our cake. Angel already placed out a cake knife and plates for us, without us even having to say anything. If you want a stressful, phenomenal wedding I highly suggest Southern Streams Ranch. I showed up the day of my wedding and it was all done to perfection. Angel, thank you for creating the wedding I dreamed about. I’ll forever be grateful for you and your team.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Wake up Maggie, I think I got something to say to you. Lol.
    Per Rod! We truly appreciate your awesome review of SSR,😘. We pride ourselves on providing white glove customer service and I always give credit to my talented SSR dream team. Its all about the details and I normally go above & beyond for every single bride. Thank you for your gratitude and for choosing us to host your amazing day! Congrats to you and Brett. God Bless! Love Angel
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 12/07/2019

Best place ever

Where do I start...

This place is simply phenomenal. There's not much to say other than everything was perfect. Angel was enthused about my theme from the moment we started. It made me excited to see what she would come up with and she didn't disappoint. She took my dream wedding and made it a reality. I wanted to cry seeing the barn being set up prior to the ceremony, it was beautiful. Her and her amazing team make dreams come true! I highly, highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 12/14/2019

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Awe, Thank you very much! We enjoyed working with you Alyssa, I personally love my brides that let us run with their dream day and of course their input or ideas. You were a sweetheart & I pray many years of health, happiness & love to you guys!
    Caden is a beautiful baby boy and my blessings for
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing & easy!

We went to a wedding at Southern Streams about 3 years ago and it was the most fun we've had at a wedding. When we got engaged, we toured about 10 venues and wanted one with a larger headcount because my family is so big. After getting pricing and what was included, Southern Streams was the absolute best option overall. Price, capacity, inclusions, & most importantly, how wonderful them & their staff are. They don't get their catering from somewhere and up-charge you double the price, they don't nickel and dime you for floral costs, and them & their dj are THE most down to earth venue you can hire. They take care of everything-dj, florals, food, bar, decor, etc. But the best part is that they let you have a say in everything. We never felt like we had a small menu to choose from or that I had to use whatever decor they wanted. All I had to do was e-mail Angel pictures from my pinterest board and she made it all happen. Not to mention, she went ALL OUT on florals and in every single picture-they are ALL real!n We wanted an easy going & fun wedding with good food and drinks & they did just that. Angel, Kitty, Richard, Kevin..I cannot thank y'all enough!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Christine & Stevie, Thank you for your honest, kind words regarding your beautiful day! We loved your wedding as much as you two did.
    Outstanding job by our SSR Dream Team, Best wishes in your journey called life. God Bless you both! Angel & Richard
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Dunn · Married on 09/28/2019

Southern Streams checked all the boxes

I had my heart set on a barn wedding but didn't want the price tag other places were charging. Even more, I didn't want to plan every detail. After all, we got engaged in March and our wedding was Sept. 28th. We met with Angel for a visit and fell in love. The property was exactly what I had envisioned (and even since we saw it they have added things - like farm tables and benches outside). We had two more meetings before the big day and all I had to do was answer questions and tell them what I wanted (I showed pictures or explained ideas). They set me up with the caterer and the photographer, even the DJ. Everything was included (but I did get choices within their vendors). The day off looked fabulous and they had so many people there working to assist. Kity even had to come out to help with my bustle. Everyone was so friendly. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us for your day! We do our best to make your day seamless and beautiful while you are able to relax with your family and friends. Best Wishes to you and Adam!!!
  • Y

Yudisley · Married on 12/29/2018

Best day of our lives

Angel and Richard along with all the staff to include bartender, food photographer/ videographer and DJ made sure our day was the perfect one! Angel was there from the beggining, guiding us through it all. We literally showed up with alcohol, dress and suit and she took care of the rest! It was the perfect venue, elegant, romantic, perfect setting. She made it special and unique to us. Couldn’t imagine a better turn out! We are one happy married couple!!! Thank you Angel!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your day! We do our very best to take away the stresses of the day and exceed our couples expectations. We wish you and Rex many blessed years!

Lisa · Married on 12/15/2018

December 1st Wedding Parks

Absolutely love this venue. They are helpful, quick to respond to any questions you may have. Friendly people that treat you like family. They handled everything from the flowers, to the cake, and everything in between. We had a beautiful Christmas wedding and I could not have done it without Southern Streams Ranch and their staff. Love you guys. Thank you for making their wedding so beautiful. Certainly a day I will remember for years to come.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

We definitely appreciate all the kind words! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of Katlyn and Gage's day.

Tatiana Dasilva · Married on 11/24/2018

Dream Come True!

How do we fully express how grateful and pleased we are to have chosen Southern Streams Ranch for our dream wedding?! Angel and her team did a fabulous job at putting together what we both wanted for our special day. Angel was able to take our style, envision it, and with her talent bring life to my wedding Pinterest boards. She truly creates beautiful weddings with her personalized floral arrangements and venue decorations! This all inclusive venue and staff made it possible to have our intimate dream wedding come true while we were busy maintaining our crazy nursing school and work schedules! Their approachable and professional staff made wedding planning seem like a breeze! I would highly recommend this venue for any special gathering and special event! Southern Streams Ranch will always have a special place in our hearts as that's where our most memorable and special moments were made.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Tatiana we are so happy you chose us. We know you had many wonderful venues to choose from, but we won your heart. Thank you for allowing us and trusting us to create your dream wedding.

Shirley · Married on 11/11/2018

Stress Free!

There is SO much that I could say about Angel, Richard and their team at Southern Streams Ranch. We knew the moment we stepped onto the property, saw the barn and met with Angel that we were in good hands. I've heard so many horror stories about planning a wedding and experienced none of the fuss! Angel truly turned my vision into reality and ignited vision where I hadn't put thought. Every detail of our day was PERFECT and SSR handles everything so you have a stress free wedding day. Our friends and family raved about how beautiful everything was and Angel's attention to detail made everything a breeze! We are the couple who got into the canoe on the creek! The photos are beautiful, but it was also a nice private moment to paddle along and take in the entire moment and venue. We definitely got the most bang for our buck and Angel has the experience to back it up. SSR is family now 💖

Sent on 11/16/2018

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

We are so blessed to have you and Candy choose us! You are definitely family now!! We are thrilled we were able to convince you two to get in the canoe!
  • Y

YOLANDA · Married on 11/11/2018

Meek wedding

After visiting many venues I fell in love with SSR.We got married in November under Southern Streams Sea of trees! It’s was rustic & elegant. Angel the owner basically is your wedding planner and made the planning stress free! She took care of every detail. The decor was beautiful with real flowers. We got so many compliments. Angel and Richard thank you for making our day unforgettable!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Thank you Yolanda! We we're thrilled to have you guys book at Southern Streams Ranch. It was truly a honor and pleasure to have you and your family at SSR. My what a beautiful day!!
    Kind Regards Always,
    Angel & Richard
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 11/03/2018

Hailey Williams

We had an amazing experience with Southern Streams Ranch. They gave us a PERFECT wedding. The decorations were gorgeous and the flowers were amazing. They decorated my cake picture perfect as well. I love this rustic venue and highly recommend SSR for your big day!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Thank you Hailey! It was an absolute pleasure working with you all and making your day everything you envisioned!!! Best wishes to you and Drayden!!!
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 10/31/2018

It's like getting married at your own home, but way more beautiful

A few years back, my fiance and I attended a wedding in Illinois that was held at a family member's house. Having it there made it very relaxed for the guests and the bride and groom as well, plus the area was absolutely beautiful, and they were permitted to do whatever they so desired since it was their own property. No goofy rules about what alcohol could be on-premises, no risk of strangers wandering in to crash, etc.

As we searched for our own venue, we kept saying, "I wish we knew someone who could host us in their backyard." But time and again, we came up short. We visited many of the local gardens and museums, not wanting the Florida norm of beach or barn. But if we found something we liked, it was too expensive. Or we wouldn't be able to do what we wanted.

Finally, I saw a post from Angel on Facebook about Southern Streams Ranch. We decided to give them a shot. My husband took the day off of work and we drove out to SSR. We got there a bit early and as we were waiting outside these peoples' house, we thought to ourselves, "What are we doing here? This just looks like someone's house!"

But soon Angel and Richard came out and took us out to the barn. And we instantly fell in love.

Yes, it is a barn. But it's so much more than the typical burlap and lace you see at nearby competitors. Angel and her crew can make literally anything you want happen in their gorgeous space. While we didn't want a barn, not once in our time at SSR did we feel like we were at a barn. We were at our own, beautiful fairytale. The greenery was perfect for our Midsummer Night's Dream theme. It was literally what we wanted in every single fashion. Angel treats your wedding like it's her own -- she cares for each and every single little detail in ways that I could not have imagined possible.

Angel is basically a mind reader. Just by showing her my Pinterest and some of the decor I'd already made, she took the reigns and made us an absolutely beautiful wedding. I thought when I began the wedding planning process that I would personally DIY everything. And while I did do a lot, Angel did so much more. She recommended caterers, photographers, and DJs that she knew would suit our theme and ideas. Not just because she knows them personally and wants that kickback, but because she cares. She did all of our florals, even though they were unusual. She even decorated our cake.

One of my favorite memories of the wedding planning process, I texted her asking her a question about the forty tables she'd requested that I provide names for. I meant forty chairs, but it was a month out and I was already going insane. She responded with, "I don't know where I'm going to get forty tables-- what do we need those for again?" Like, she was baffled by my response but still ready to do whatever she could to satisfy her bride to the letter. That story should tell you everything you need to know about the lengths Angel is willing to go through for you.

Her team is professional, intimate, charming, and oh-so-caring. They did well battling my big wedding party and making sure everyone and everything was where they needed to be when they needed to be there. They managed every little detail, even the things I said, "I don't know," or, "I don't care about."

Simply put, having a wedding at Southern Streams Ranch means you get the time, attention, and care that you would get from family. Except everything is so much more beautiful, more detailed, and more perfect. Richard and Angel took care of us in a way that even I don't take care of myself. Thank you both for everything.

Thank you, Angel and Richard -- there is no possible way our wedding could have been any more perfect.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2018

LGBT and pet-friendly venue

We were looking for the perfect venue for our Florida destination wedding - the only requirement that my wife had is that there was an old beat-up pickup truck to use as a prop for photos. We found SSR online and immediately fell in love with venue. It’s not only a beautiful venue but Angela and Richard were very accompanying to our needs. We were able to bring our two little puppies along and they are LGBT 🏳️‍🌈 friendly. The wedding ended up just as we imagined and we made use of that old truck in our wedding photos!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

We are so Thankful for finding and keeping amazing friends like you two ladies, we truly loved your Wedding Day! We are always striving to create your vision at SSR and I think we hit the nail on the head with yall's beautiful day, not to mention Edna aka Lola with Timeless Photography captured amazing images of your gorgeous day! We love you two, your family now, kinda stuck with us. Thanks again for your beautiful review Rae & Holly
    Much love always, Angel

Kelley · Married on 04/14/2018

What a pleasure to deal with!! When our other venue closed 3 weeks before our blessed event Angel Harris at Southern Streams picked us right up. I am so happy she happened to have the availability because this venue is BEAUTIFUL, now you may not see the full vision when you visit because Angle does not keep it decorated, that really is a plus because she TOTALLY CUSTOMIZES this venue to YOUR STYLE, with that said, I will tell you she is a true artist and transforms that barn and lawn area into something magical... custom colors, table decorations, classy tableware and serving dishes, you name it she has it and can do it...OOH and her FRESH FLOWERS....beautiful, simply beautiful and there were so many everywhere you looked.

If you want the MOST bang for your buck and still don't want to compromise class and beauty then give Angel Harris at Southern Streams a call, email or shoot her a text, you will NOT be disappointed!

Check out the wedding she did for us on her page...it was the Hayes wedding...Sunflowers galore!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Kelley Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to bring to live the vision you all had for this perfect day! We wish Lisa and Cody a lifetime of happiness! Again, Thank You for choosing us.

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

Southern Streams Ranch is magical!

Angel and her team are AMAZING! We met with Angel many times before our wedding day and every time we met she reassured me our day would be exactly what we wanted! When the wedding day arrived it was BEYOND what I expected! I can not thank Angel and her team enough!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

It was truly a pleasure to make your day beautiful at Southern Streams Ranch, we appreciate be your review and continue to strive to go above and beyond for our beautiful brides,
    Well Wishes Always
    Angel, owner
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 01/13/2018

Beautiful, natural, affordable, fun

The space is GORGEOUS, and Angel is absolutely amazing! She allows brides to be as involved- or uninvolved- as they'd like, taking their ideas, inspirations, and dreams and running with them. The value is unparalleled; she makes dreams come true for a fraction of the cost anywhere else. My wedding in January 2018 was an absolute blast.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your vision and the most important day of your life!!! May you have a blessed marriage.

Erielle Saunders · Married on 11/18/2017

Dream come true ⭐️

Me and my husband got married in November of 2017 and Angel and Richard went above and beyond to make our dream wedding come true! They are both so kind and make you feel like family I couldn't even write a review on how amazing they truly are and how blessed we were to hold our wedding at there venue! So once again thank you southern streams ranch! We truly love y'all ❤️

Sent on 01/03/2019

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Southern Streams Ranch as your venue for your special day! We loved having you as our guests.
    Blessings your way always,
    Kind Regards
    Angel, Owner

Victoria · event on: 07/15/2017

There are no words that would ever amount to the service we received from Richard and Angel these past few months. From the beginning of the plainning to the actually event they held our hand and assured us our day would be beautiful. The venue alone is immaculate and needs no sale gimmicks ,it was everything we could ever ask for without the venue even being decorated. Richard and Angel was just that bonus package with their warm welcoming personality that made you feel like family. Needless to say my day was a rustic fairytale and I was extremely satisfied with the services that was given. We will forever be emotionally attached to Southern streams Ranch and the wonderful people who stand proudly behind it.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much, we love helping and making people Happy!
  • Z

Zuly · Married on 03/25/2017

Angel and Richard are officially part of our family... Hands down! From the first day I met those two, not only did they both make me feel confident about my decision to have our wedding at SSR, they also worked SO hard to make sure our day was absolutely perfect up until the first guests arrived. Angel has been in the business a long time and she will never BS you. She is a good ol'country girl who is very straight forward about everything right down to the smallest details. This is her home girls. She wont put a dress on to give you a tour, so dont let her humble appearance steer you to some of these overpriced venues. Im ocd..and trust me when i tell you she knows her stuff.
    I looked at other venues in the area which were astronomical in price. Weddings are ridiculous expensive these days and it seems as though everyone is taking advantage of the fact you want to share your day with friends and family. Alot of these barn venues are way too proud of their product because of the barn/rustic wedding trends on Pintrest. Shop around ladies!!! From one budget bride to another, i assure you....you will get the most for your money at SSR. Everyone LOVED our wedding!! It was rustic, classy and wow'ed our guests. Absolutely everything I dreamed of:)

Sent on 04/04/2017

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Zuly, Wow! What can I say about your gorgeous day, Excellent would be the perfect adjective.
    I truly love your review of me, so true. Thanks for being honest and for our friendship we formed.
    Love Always & Blessings
    Angel & Richard

Jaime · Married on 03/18/2017

I don't even know where to begin, Angel and Richard we can't thank you enough for opening up your venue to us. Not only was it beautiful it was seamless. You saved our day when our two venues went away on us and on such short notice. We thought we would have to settle on something we did not want being so close to our date, but Angel and Richard you have poured so much love and work into your venue and it was so apparent when we toured we felt like we had won the lotto! Your place is so beautiful and our wedding day was amazing! We are forever grateful! If I had to do my venue search over I would have started with Southern Streams Ranch first!!!
    Jaime and Thomas Pomeroy

Sent on 03/20/2017

Southern Streams Ranch's reply:

Wow!!! We appreciate great reviews and we truly loved having you two at our Ranch, your wedding was beautiful. Thanks so much Thomas & Jamie for leaving us such kind words, we strive to please every client we encounter plus your planner is a amazing person so kudos to Deana Brower also. God bless and may you two have years of health and happiness together. Richard & Angel