Southern Oaks Reviews

1 User photo

Southern Oaks 1

Greta Rhoden · Married on 03/28/2019

Greta R mother of bride

My daughters wedding was amazing Pam and her intire staff we wonderful to work with. Thanks so much for making all her dreams come true!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Southern Oaks 2

Rachel · Married on 12/08/2018

Exceeded My Expectations!!!

If you want a STRESS FREE wedding then Southern Oaks is HANDS DOWN the venue for you. We got married on December 8th and unfortunately it was calling for 100% chance of rain...and it rained allllllll day...BUT Pam and her crew still created the perfect indoor wedding just as we had planned for outside. That is what is so great about Southern Oaks, you can have your wedding inside if the weather does not cooperate, and that was a HUGE plus and the winning factor for us when chosing a venue. Pam and her staff go above and beyond to create the wedding you wish to have. Our wedding guests continue to comment on how beautiful the decor was and how organized the ceremony/reception was (because this venue gives you a wedding coordinator too). I could just go on and on about how great this venue is, and we will continue to recommend Southern Oaks to anyone we know!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Carrie · Married on 05/26/2018

I recently booked Southern Oaks for my Spring wedding and could not be more excited! Pam has been wonderful to communicate with and was very responsive and accommodating. I had ALOT of questions and even had to schedule 2 tours of the venue in the same day and she was able to work with me. I chose a package that was all inclusive and it immediately felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. I have heard nothing but GREAT things about this venue and I cannot wait to celebrate my big day at Southern Oaks!

Casey · Married on 05/19/2018

Southern Oaks is a beautiful rustic venue. Pamela has been so wonderful to work with. She is always willing to answer any questions you may have and does so in a timely manner. I am looking forward to my wedding at this venue in May 2018.

Cara · Married on 10/07/2017

I am getting married here on October 7, 2017. I haven't had to worry about ANYTHING! Pam is awesome, and she has let us know when we need to get something done!! I have not been stressed about my wedding one bit!! Highly recommend this venue!!

Taylor · Married on 08/19/2017

I've attended a wedding here in April 2017, It's a beautiful venue! I'm also having my own wedding here in August! Pam has been such a big help, she makes it so easy and stress free! Pam has even put up with me asking hundreds of questions and meeting all the time! The customer service is great! Besides that it's a beautiful venue with a few different ceremony options, you can include as much stuff as you want or bring in your own! I would recommend this venue to anyone and the price is very reasonable!

Kim · Married on 06/30/2017

The staff of Southern Oaks is UNBELIEVABLE!!! They went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect and so stress free!!! So much is included that the bride has very little to worry about and they are able to accommodate every situation!! We had tons of rain and our ceremony was moved inside and still
    More beautiful than I could have imagined!! We Loved it!!!
    Kim Price Wadford

Brannon · Married on 06/30/2017

From a guys stand point... The staff here accommodated everything we asked for and even things we didn't!! They made the day totally stress free and fun not only for the guys but for the girls too!! Decorations were perfect and everything was included in the price!! They were prepared for every situation and had a plan for everything we highly recommend Southern Oaks!!
    Brannon Wadford

Jenny · Married on 05/05/2017

Pam is an absolutely amazing woman! I couldn't have asked for a more magical wedding! She made me feel like a princess marrying my prince! Every detail was immaculate. Pure southern charm!

Heather · Married on 04/28/2017

Southern Oaks was a wonderful. Pam Reeder truly cares about your wedding being as special as you expect it to be. She takes care of everything ..it is truly an all-inclusive wedding. The value is great, the venue is amazing. We were extremely happy. And our guests had a wonderful time!

katie · Married on 04/08/2017

This venue is absolutely amazing! Pamela and her whole crew are amazing as well and literally will cater to whatever you need. Her daughter, Bree, was our wedding photographer as well and all the pictures came out perfect! Everything you need is at this venue. Everything from the table Linens cake DJ food and bartender. I have told everyone of my friends to please get married at this venue just so I can go back again. Thank you Pamela and everyone at Southern Oaks for giving me and my husband the best wedding we could wish for.

Tammy · Married on 11/19/2016

The owner Pam is amazing and so helpful to give you exactly the wedding you want! The venue is beautiful!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Mary · Married on 10/01/2016

I will be using Southern Oaks for all of my future events! My wedding was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Carol · Married on 06/18/2016

My daughter got married at Southern Oaks. I can't say enough good things about Pam and her staff. They are wonderful to work with and made the wedding process totally stress free! And the price was reasonable for all that was included. I highly recommend Southern Oaks!

English · Married on 04/23/2016

LOVED everything about S.O. Event Venue! Would recommend them every time!!

Lauren · Married on 03/26/2016

I had my wedding here in March of 2016! Wow is all I can say! Pam and her staff made everything so easy and worry free! It was the fairytale wedding I always dreamed of. From the decorations, ceremony, reception, and sendoff everything was perfect down to the little details. Pam has the knowledge and experience to help you plan a great wedding! I highly recommend this gorgeous venue and the staff! You are sure to have a wonderful experience.

Janis · Married on 12/30/2015

I have done an engagement party and a shower at Southern Oaks. The house & grounds are gorgeous and inviting. The staff is helpful, accomodating, flexible, and oh so nice. They make you feel like family. They will do as much or as little as you need and make excellent and insightful suggestions along the way. It is a beautiful sight for an outdoor wedding - quaint, yet elegant; charming and filled with an aura of love. This house was the family home of one of the nicest and most loving families in this community. That love permeates the house and grounds, and Pam Reeder and her family have only augmented it!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/13/2015

We had my niece's wedding at Southern Oaks. It was amazing we were the first wedding there I believe and everything was more that what we had hoped for. Pam was there to work with us every step of the way, met us on our schedule and explained the process and gave us so many options. Would definitely use Southern Oaks again.

Sara · Married on 10/27/2012

While I personally did not get married here I have attended several weddings, rehearsal dinners, and showers at this venue and all, while very different, have been wonderful. The staff goes above and beyond to cater to each customer and their guests needs. The venue is always clean and picturesque even when the weather is not. Also, whole off a main highway the venue is very quite and has a very private feel. I would definitely recommend this venue to a bride who wants a stress free wedding.

charlie · Married on 10/16/2016

Excellent service, largest dance floor and open wedding facility in Columbia area

Eric · Married on 03/10/2017

My wife and I had our dream wedding at Southern Oaks. It was everything that we could have imagined and Pam did an outstanding job making sure everything came together perfectly!

• Kelsie

Kelsie DeBruhl · Married on 08/31/2019

Can't wait for my wedding day because of Southern Oaks!

Our wedding day isn't even here yet and I'm already so pleased with Southern Oaks. Pam is wonderful. Her wedding package is worth every cent - wedding planning has been a breeze with her! Her venue is absolutely gorgeous and we are so very pleased with our choice.

Sent on 07/05/2019