Southern Komfort Catering Reviews

7 | La Porte, TX

7 Reviews for Southern Komfort Catering

Amanda · Married on 01/09/2015

We used SKK for our department christmas party at National Oilwell Varco. There is nothing but wonderful things to say about this company when it comes to readiness, service, and product. We will of course use them again in the future!

Rebecca · Married on 06/07/2014

Southern Komfort catered my wedding back in June. From the moment we met with Dwayne, we were treated with the utmost courtesy, respect, and professionalism. The staff was attentive and polite, and Dwayne went out of his way to let us try anything and everything we wanted to taste. I came back twice more with my mom and again with my fiance, and the treatment was the same every time. In addition, Dwayne is efficient and timely in his communication, which made organizing and planning things extremely easy. By the time I signed a contract with them, I felt confident in the service I was receiving and that my wedding reception would be perfect. Then, my venue's wedding coordinator backed out three days before my wedding, and Dwayne and his staff stepped up yet again. Dwayne's own assistant, Kelsey, became my day of coordinator and Dwayne arrived early to help organize the other vendors. They handled things that were not even remotely their responsibility, such as our special champagne toast. The whole event went smoothly thanks to Southern Komfort. I received nothing but positive comments about the quality of the food and service. And, as if that wasn't enough, they sent us off that night with amazing rib eyes, baked potatoes, appetizers, and drinks. I could not recommend SKK highly enough for your event!!!

Mia · Married on 05/31/2014

#1 and most importantly, the food was delicious and the service was fabulous. Dwayne is a complete professional and he was there before we got there and was there until the last dish was served and all the staff had cleaned. He is honestly one of the best chef's in Houston, and his menu is so diverse he can handle anything. He will do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy on your day. We had a grilled chicken dinner with mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes with chicken fingers and mac and cheese for the children's menu. Every single guest I spoke with LOVED the food. The staff at Southern Komfort Kitchen was also wonderful with my guests. Everyone loved their camo-style vests.

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2014

I hired Southern Komfort Kitchen to cater my wedding and I could not be happier with the service I recieved. From the begining the owner Dwayne was so helpful in helping make my wedding menu perfect. He told me "Tell me what you want, and I'll make it happen ". They were so professional and nice. The food was amazing! I got so many compliments . SKK went above and beyond . I would definitely recomend them for any event.

• User4237748 · event on: 06/09/2014

Quality home cooking along with amazing service is what sets this place apart from other places. We had just about everything on his breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu for a ongoing event. Total satisfaction is all I can say! The food was packaged in quality plastic and the food was always still hot when delivered. We ordered over 2000 meals over a 4-5 week span, not a one complaint from anyone. The owner is a great guy and always willing to go out of his way to serve you in any way he can, he even made special meals not on his menu that were a total success! This place has its stuff together! I would highly recommend SKC! We will be using them in the future.

Cindy · event on: 04/11/2014

I have used Southern Komfort Kitchen for meals many times. What I really appreciated was being able to feed people on the weekends when I needed too - even Sunday nights! The groups that I feed are always happy and well fed and I love that it they make it easy on me because they set everything up for me - big meals or small.

April · event on: 08/15/2014

I've been ordering from SKK for over a year now. They are able to be there for me at the drop of a hat. They've catered many of our corporate events and even just a quick last minute luncheon. Great Food, Low prices and Amazing Staff.