Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers Reviews

79 | Tampa, FL

79 Reviews for Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers

Timothy · Married on 10/22/2016

Book these vendors!

The team did a great job and great value for the money!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers's reply:

Thank you for the review Timothy! We appreciate your business! Our mission is to provide you with our signature 5 star service :) Please let us know what we can put into place to make absolute certain, next time, we provide you with 5 star service. Thank you again!! It was our pleasure to provide SoHo service for you and your guests. We look forward to do it again in the future. Congratulations to you and your new bride! :)

Ally · Married on 05/24/2015

Southern Hospitality was great about getting back to me on phone and e-mail when needed and the bartender that they provided for our wedding was awesome! He was friendly and helpful, took care of our guests like they were his friends and he even stayed a bit late to help with some of the cleanup. Would definitely recommend this service to a friend!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Servers were wonderful, really held the party together. Bartender could use a little more experience but was still good and nice

Sent on 11/21/2013

Chantelle · Married on 10/13/2017

2.0
      0.5
      0.5
      3.0

Addendum to original review: After speaking to the owner, Christine, we were able to come to an agreement. She did feel sympathy for the situation and did respond to my request to speak to her almost immediately, which was the following business day. While she did handle the situation very professionally, I am still overall upset that a day that took so much planning and consideration was hinder by factors that were ultimately in the server's control. My issue isn't so much with the owner, or the business as a whole, but more with the employees that were sent to assist on my wedding day.
    I went with SoHo because of all the good reviews, but it was a mistake. Long story short, the bartender and server arrived late, the bartender didn’t arrive with any tools, ALL of our liquor was opened, even the bottles that weren’t use to make drinks, and the server left the food out all night. I spent a total of 45 minutes going over what the expectations were for myself and the server/bartender, as well as a complete rundown of the schedule, what needed to be done, and where. When the time came, the only reason it worked as smooth as it did (and there will still bumps) was that my sister, who has 20 years in the food and beverage industry, was assisting. She was a guest and shouldn’t have been responsible for making sure the people my fiancé and I hired did their job. I am very displeased that we spent so much money and received sup par service. On top of everything, the bartender and service made no attempt to introduce themselves or find me or my fiancé before the party began. I would highly recommend stearing clear of this company.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers's reply:

Thank you for review. I personally, sincerely appologize for your Southern Hospitality experience. My intention, my passion, my mission, my goal, and reason I went into business is so our clients can have a wonderful event completely confident the service provided is exceptional. The bartender and server providing service for your wedding day are no longer with Southern Hospitality. We decided, your explanation of services provided was not how Southern Hospitality should ever be represented, we strive, in every event we do, to provide our clients with 5 star service.

We now have additional training making sure our SoHo associates are aware not to open liquor bottles that are not used for the bar, to arrive 10 - 15 minutes before their shift starts, to put all food away as long as time frame allows, and to introduce ourselves as Southern Hospitality associates as soon as we arrive.

We all, at Southern Hospitality, take every event very seriously, and treat each event as if it were our own event.

I am deeply sorry and saddened this was your experience, and am fully confident the additional training we put in place will guarantee nothing like this ever happens again. We appreciate the opportunity to learn from this experience. Thank you for the review. Have a beautiful life with your husband and family.

Sincerely,