Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers (SoHo) Reviews

78 | Lithia, FL

78 Reviews for Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers (SoHo)

Jen · Married on 07/09/2016

Nicole, Ashley, Alicia, and Brittany
    Helped ud cleaned and packed everything in the dishwasher and took out all the trash. Will use them again

Sent on 07/23/2016

Used them for a small (40 people or so) private party, and they made it possible for us to enjoy our own party. Everything from answer the door, to periodic cleanup, to changing out the buffet table, to keeping an eye on guests in need of a refill, everything was perfect.

Sent on 06/06/2016

We hired a server and a bartender for a company event and both girls were awesome! They didn't need much instruction and went straight to work as soon as they got there. They were attentive to guests and the server also helped bar tend when the bar got super busy. Both girls were very pleasent, professional, and even dressed up for our theme as I requested. Couldn't be happier with our service!

Sent on 04/29/2016

I've used Southern Hospitality for multiple cocktail parties and large dinners at my home. They have been amazing to work with and I recommend them to anyone looking for servers and bartenders for a special event.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Tom · Married on 04/21/2016

Outstanding Service, On-time, professional, accommodating. friendly, outstanding service. Highly reommend.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Liubit · Married on 02/14/2016

Loved the service! Thank you very much!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Sabrina · Married on 12/13/2015

Nicole was a great help to our event! I am requesting her for our next party in January.

Sent on 12/15/2015

The server we hired was on time. She was dressed very professionally and she was very helpful, professional and polite. We would definitely use your services again.

Gigi Burbine

• User6053255 · event on 12/11/2015

I used Southern Hospitality to provide a server for a dinner party of eight guests. Krista, my server, was fabulous! Showed up early, brought extra serving items, offered some recommendations, took most tasks off my plate and efficiently handled nearly everything including the final meal preparation and clean up. Christine from Southern Hospitality was wonderful as well. I will definitely use them again!

Jacquelynn · Married on 12/11/2015

Daniel (the bartender) did such a GREAT job at our Holiday Party this past weekend! We would highly recommend him to any/all of clients. He was professional, on time, and on top of everything! We hope to work with him again in the near future! :)

Sent on 12/14/2015

I booked 2 servers to help with my Christmas Party and they were on time, professional, nice, polite, and worked hard the entire evening. I received several compliments from my guests on how helpful and pleasant they were. I highly recommend them!

Brian · Married on 10/31/2015

I was referred to your company by my friend Anthony Mering at Simple Weddings.
    I had almost 100 people for a Halloween party. The people who were sent to work this party were amazing. When asked by the Southern Hospitality to rate them with 5 being the best, I responded 7.
    My guests remarked at the service they provided (bartender and server) and believe me having their services made my party. It is well worth the money to pay someone to help, so you can enjoy your own party. Definitely will use them again!
    Brian Hannon

Sent on 11/10/2015

Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers (SoHo)'s reply:

Thank you Mr. Brian! I can't wait to show your Southern Hospitality staff their review! Also, I just implemented a new "referral program"! I will be sure to send a certificate to Mr. Anthony that he can use for Southern Hospitality service or exchange for cash! Thank you again! Have a fantastic day!

My server, Melissa, was fabulous. I had a party that served tapas and paellla. She arrived a few minutes early and immediately started prepping tapas. She served them to our guest as each dish was prepared and after she made her rounds she began prepping another one. She cleaned dishes and kept the kitchen clean and made sure guest had drinks and made additional rounds with tapas. When we felt the guest were finished eating the tapas she put the food away. She was AMAZING, professional, and my guest raved about her. I would definitely hire her again.

Sent on 10/28/2015

sandra · Married on 10/18/2015

Our server was great, she was on time peraonable and professional he was on time and did a great job would use again

Sent on 10/19/2015

I had 2 servers in my home for my daughters Baby Shower. The girls introduced themselves, asked me about the expectations and what I would like them to do. They were excellent and went above to make sure all my guests were well taken care of. After dinner we moved our party indoors for gift opening and they completely cleaned my patio. I would recommend you and use you for any event I have in the future.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Southern Hospitality provided the wait staff and bar staff for our pre-wedding and wedding dinners on October 2nd and October 3rd, 2015. They provided 5-star service across all categories. Melissa served our guests alone on Friday and was wonderful. The entire staff was very warm and friendly and provided exceptional service. They not only served the food and drinks but picked up our desserts and wedding cake from the bakery and also helped to ensure that the tiki torches and fire pits we had at our beach wedding stayed lit. I can't say enough about how efficient and wonderful they were. Christine was friendly and courteous throughout - from the initial planning period until the evening on Saturday. I would highly recommend Southern Hospitality for any party.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Nancy · Married on 10/03/2015

Our servers were awesome. We just gave them ideas of what we wanted done, and they took it and ran with it.
    Ashley and Nicole were awesome.
    We asked them to stay and help a little later than they were supposed to and they had no problems doing that.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Elaine · Married on 09/26/2015

I had a wedding this weekend with two servers and two bartenders. They were phenomenal !! We didn't end up needing the bartenders to pour the drinks, but instead they were very professional and helped our wherever needed. Thank you so much for making my event such a success you ladies were amazing!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Nanda · Married on 09/12/2015

I hired bartenders and servers, they were very professional and made
    my event a success!!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

ken · Married on 08/22/2015

Cheryl was a bartender at me and my wifes anniversary and she was awesome. I would recommend her to all my friends.....

Sent on 08/24/2015

diane · Married on 04/26/2015

I am so happy to do this review for them they are truly magnificent. I recently planned a 50th wedding anniversary party for my in laws. As the guest list grew I knew I needed some extra hands so I called Southern Hospitality. From the beginning they were very accommodating and assured me their servers were the best. The day of the event was a hectic one , this was an outside tented party and it was super windy that day so we had a number of obstacles put in our way. Well my 2 servers arrived right on time they were dressed nicely and were ready to help. They did all I asked of them followed my itinerary and adjusted to any problems along the way. Their demeanor was pleasant and professional. I will recommend them to all my friends. Thank you to Teresa and Lucille we will be seeing each other again! Thanks for all you did it was greatly appreciated by all of us especially me.

Sent on 04/29/2015

diane · event on 04/26/2015

Love love love them they saved my life at my in laws 50th anniversary celebration. Both my servers arrived on time and were dressed professionally . They did all that I asked and were very knowledgeable.It was very reassuring to me and to all my guests . I would recommend this service for anyone who needs a professional hand at their event. My guests and I were very impressed. Thank you and I will see you all again at my next big event. I was able to relax and enjoy the celebration thanks to my helpers Miss Teresa and Lucille.

Sent on 05/01/2015

I cannot recommend Southern Hospitality strongly enough! Christina and her team did a GREAT job setting up & serving the catering at my sister's back yard wedding for ~80 guests. The service was professional, prompt, and allowed me and my family to enjoy the party, rather than serve the guests. Christina is a true professional, and responded quickly to my many questions leading up to the event, arrived promptly on the big day, and even followed up afterwards to make sure we were pleased with her services. If you need party servers, Southern Hospitality is the only call you need to make!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Bradley · Married on 02/14/2015

The server was very professional. Excellent service serving food and wine to or guests for the wedding reception!

Exceeded our high expectations.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Bradley · Married on 02/14/2015

Awesome job! Highly recommend for my friends and family. Server went above and beyond my high expectations.

Sent on 03/04/2015