Southern Belle Glitz Reviews

3 | Lexington, KY

3 Reviews for Southern Belle Glitz

Amie · event on: 02/01/2015

I am in love with Southern Belle Glitz! They are so amazing in a million ways! Not only is their jewelry amazing, their customer service is above and beyond. That means a lot these days! You can't go wrong with their jewelry... one day you're wearing a necklace for professional pics and the next day you're wearing it with jeans! Love <3

Sent on 02/15/2015

Kiley · event on: 07/12/2014

Every time I purchase a piece from SBG, I know I'm purchasing a quality piece of jewelry that will not only arrive on my doorstep within a few short days, but will be packaged with love! Natalie is an AMAZING woman to do business with. She sponsored me for the Miss Kentucky Pageant and gave a small gift to each young woman in the contest as well...in addition to donating pieces of jewelry, she puts in her own personal time to support her clients and customers. I simply cannot rave about what an awesome business SBG is...and it's because of the woman behind it all!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

Natalie was amazing to work with. I met her in her shop and she helped me pick out a necklace, earrings, bracelet and bridesmaid earrings. She was so nice and was really patient with me while I tried on a bunch of options. I highly recommend her for finding unique wedding day jewelry!

Sent on 03/06/2017