92 Reviews for South Coast Winery Resort & Spa

House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
92 South Coast Winery Resort & Spa Reviews

We were blown away by the quality, professionalism and attention to detail provided by Andrew and his staff at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa. From the event planning to the final minutes of our extraordinary wedding, the South Coast staff was available to meet our needs. The food was excellent!!! It was like a fine dining experience at a top notch restaurant. Our wedding went off without a single issue. What was promised was definitely delivered. We couldn't be happier with our decision to get married at South Coast. We received many compliments from those in attendance.

Profile Picture Dan, 6/30/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Shuttle, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up

Andrew and his team went above and beyond what I expected. He was easy to talk to and get a hold of. He was very accommodating when there was a possibility of the weather not cooperating, and would possibly not allow us to have our event outside. The staff was amazing and very polite. I am so pleased with my experience, I would recommend South Coast Winery to all of my friends and family. Thank you for making my day special and perfect!

Profile Picture Robyn, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andrew was outstanding! Our wedding was so incredibly perfect and it was completely stress free. He responded to my emails within minutes and walked us they the entire wedding process:-) I️ would highly recommend him as wedding coordinator at South coast winery:-)

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

South Coast Winery is the perfect wedding venue - beautiful Rose Arbor ceremony site, indoor/outdoor reception space, option for late hours, convenient onsite lodging and the most distinguishing point is their customer service. Andrew is a personable and ever so organized coordinator that made us feel as if we were his only couple...he is responsive and will let you relax because you know he’s there for you. Loren, the Executive Chef, is skilled at creating delicious dishes and the entire catering staff makes sure that everyone is tended to. We highly recommend South Coast Winery for the wedding of your dreams!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We LOVED having our wedding at South Coast Winery!!! We had our ceremony at the beautiful rose arbor and the reception in the open courtyard covered in string lights. We wanted everything outside and this was the perfect venue for just that. The wedding planning process started out a little rocky as our original coordinate left the company but it was a blessing in disguise as we were given a new coordinator Andrew who was unbelievable!!! He made Brad and I feel so at ease from the minute he took over. Andrew made sure the notes that were handed over to him were correct and wanted to go over every little detail to make sure he didn’t miss anything. He pays such good attention to detail and also has great suggestions and ideas. He was super responsive with his email replies, even if he didn’t know the answer right away he still acknowledged our email and found out the answer as soon as he could. The day of the wedding Andrew and the staff were super helpful in getting everything and everyone coordinated and in the right place. He was always there when we needed a simple last minute request. I would highly recommend this venue!!! Thank you to south Coast and especially Andrew!!!

Photo for South Coast Winery Resort & Spa Review - Courtyard
Photo for South Coast Winery Resort & Spa Review - Courtyard
Photos
Photo for South Coast Winery Resort & Spa Review - Rose Arbor
Profile Picture Jerica, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Uncovered Outdoor

The staff at South Coast Winery were amazing! They made our special day run smooth and we didn't have to worry about a thing! We would highly recommend South Coast to our friends and family.

Profile Picture stacey, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at South Coast Winery on October 14, 2017 and had the best time ever! Thank you so much for a seamless and stress free experience!

Profile Picture Blair, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was more beautiful than I could even imagine! The food was amazing and my guests had a great time! I couldn't have chosen a better place for my wedding! Claudia the wedding coordinator was amazing, my flowers came in and needed some cutting and she took care of it immediately. She made the whole process from beginning to end very easy! I love love loved everything!!

Profile Picture Azucena, 12/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We stayed here the night after the wedding. They were so welcoming and gave us free wine tastings in the tasting room! The hotel room was spotless and elegant and the room service was amazing!

Profile Picture User4657916, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you are looking for a wedding venue in the wine country of Temecula, this is it! We had our daughter's wedding there on October 18, 2014, and could not have asked for a more perfect venue, not to mention the professionalism and helpfulness of the wedding event coordinator and staff! An added bonus was being able to stay at one of the villas at South Coast. We chose the King Deluxe villa which served as the location for hair and makeup the morning of the wedding -- plenty of room AND what a view of the wine country off our back patio! Simply magnificent! We were steps away, literally, from the wedding ceremony at the Rose Arbor, which made it particularly convenient. The reception in the courtyard off the barrel room was magical! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue as your wedding location!! From my experience, I can tell you, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We selected South Coast Resort as a venue after our original plans fell through... That being said, I couldn't be more happy with the service we received from Christina Hodges. We were short on time but she made everything work for us. The event site (Rose Arbor) was beautiful and Christina helped us prepare and coordinate all the way through the ceremony. To top everything off the accommodations were beyond my imagination, a tremendous bridal suite with gorgeous winery views. I would recommend Christina and her team at South Coast to everyone looking to host an event.

Profile Picture User4480884, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having our wedding at South Coast Winery was a dream! Absolutely amazing service and Claudia Perez did a fantastic job making sure every detail of our day was perfect! I highly recommend her services and SCW as your wedding destination from wedding rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Thank you for all your hard work!
Blessings,
Nick and Maegan Culver

Profile Picture Maegan, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding coordinator, Christina, was awesome. She was always available for our needs, very professional, and our event went off without a single hitch. Highly recommend Christina.

The rest of the staff at South Coast Winery were also fabulous. Our reception was perfect and they attended to our and our guests' every need.

Profile Picture User4473734, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We absolutely loved our wedding at the South Coast Winery and all of the staff that helped from start to finish. They were well organized, helpful, and had a great selection of recommended vendors too!

Profile Picture Miranda, 9/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at South Coast Winery in September and have nothing but praise for everyone involved with the wedding. I lived bit far away so I mostly communicated via emails but never had any problems getting answers to my questions and/or concerns. On the day of the wedding, I was checked on several times by my coordinator to make sure that everything was okay. My coordinator worked great with my vendors and made sure the set up was done perfectly and the ceremony ran without a hitch! The weather was unbearably hot so she made sure there were plenty of cool shades and cold water for my outdoor ceremony. The wedding was beautiful and I have to thank my coordinator for running everything so smoothly!

Profile Picture Helen, 9/6/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Christina Hodges was extremely helpful and responsive to our "day of wedding" needs. She made our special day be flawless and was attentive to our needs. Christina definitely made our day be even more relaxing by taking care of the details and being available to our needs.

Profile Picture User4363832, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Christina was professional and a pleasure to work with. Venue (Rose Arbor) was absolutely beautiful !! Our day was perfect!!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our very, very small intimate wedding at South Coast Winery and it was perfect! Christina Hodges was our coordinator and she was fantastic throughout the entire process. We opted to use SCW's Runaway Package, which was geared towards elopements. Christina helped us to modify and add on until our wedding was a perfect fit for us. Christina's help on the day of was invaluable! She kept everything running smoothly and anticipated our needs. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

South coast is beautiful! I had the most magically wedding. I must give a special thanks to our wedding coordinator, Christina hodges for making it run smoothly.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation

Christina and Lindsey did an amazing job with my wedding! Easy to work with, made my wedding day stress free! Beautiful venue for both ceremony and reception! Loved every part of it!

Profile Picture User4229407, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

The entire SCW staff, was at the top of there game. The made sure every detail was executed. And helped us save money when they could and noticed errors on our side and helped fix them. I don't plan on getting married again but If do I would do it there. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Jack, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

The venue was truly a dream come true. From the cleanliness to the professionalism, it was perfect. The venue coordinator was extremely helpful at all times and really kept the day moving smoothly. Words really cannot express how amazing the venue was.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Claudia did an amazing job at our wedding! She helped us so much we don't know what we would have done without her! Thank you for a magical day!

Profile Picture Stephany, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just got married at South Coast Winery this past weekend and couldn't be happier with the venue. All of the SCW staff were super professional and responsive to all of our questions and needs. Specifically, the wedding coordinator was awesome and made the planning process easy.

We were married in the Rose Arbor (amazing!) and the reception was in the Barrel Room and also in the courtyard. The Rose Arbor was gorgeous and the view breathtaking. The dancing outside underneath the bistro lights was perfect and our guests are still talking about it.

We love the venue and we can't wait to come back for our anniversary.

Profile Picture Josh, 6/6/14, 4 Reviews