South Coast Winery Resort & Spa Reviews

South Coast Winery Resort & Spa 6
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa 7

Tamara · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Venue and Wonderful Staff

Planning our wedding for June and it has been an easy and fun process every step of the way. Andrew, our coordinator, is on top of everything and referred us to wonderful vendors to help make our day complete. Our whole wedding is planned and we still have 5 months to go— so no stress!! It’s been a great experience; one I was worried about as I’ve never planned a wedding before. I’m looking forward to the day! Highly recommend this venue. You’ll be treated like royalty.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect venue - Beautiful, Flexible, and Affordable

South Coast Winery was the perfect setting for our wedding! Not only is it majestic with the sprawling vineyard views, but the wedding planning team is amazing. I worked with Claudia and Christine and they were both so professional, yet flexible and kind.

I honestly thought South Coast would be way out of our price range, but its actually extremely reasonable compared to other wineries in the area (or anywhere in Southern California).

Claudia and Christine worked with us to customize our day to our exact vision. It came out better than either of us could have ever imagined. From the first day of touring the venue to support all night the day of the wedding- I can't recommend South Coast Winery more! its the perfect place to get married.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    South Coast Winery Resort & Spa 8
  • Happiness

Happiness · Married on 04/15/2019

Family Private Wedding:Elopement

Our wedding was held at the garden of this heaven on earth.
    Can’t be any other place but here.
    Booking overseas with great staff made everything perfect for our family of five especially we have our toddler with us. Front desk staff were helpful and friendly. The room was clean & comfortable. Excellent beddings and spa quality amenities.
    Concierge was enthusiastic giving us rides around the vineyard.
    Staff at the winery and restaurant were friendly and welcoming.
    Coach of the carriage was very accommodating and fun as well as the personnel who coordinated the arrangements.
    Beyond expectation and rewarding experience.
    We had a relax and fascinating venue.
    We opted for no guests, no decors, no cake, no chairs, just us, just LOVE.
    If its love, it must be at SCWR&S Temecula.

Sent on 08/16/2019
    South Coast Winery Resort & Spa 22
  • Roxanne & Kevin

Roxanne & Kevin · Married on 11/02/2018

Gorgeous Venue with Excellent Staff

Within 5 minutes of walking onto South Coast Winery Resort and meeting Andrew, Kevin and I knew we had found the venue we were looking for. To begin, the venue itself is gorgeous. We had our ceremony overlook vineyards at the Rose Arbor followed by our reception in the Courtyard. Our coordinators Christine & Andrew were amazing and ensured our day was everything we hoped for it to be and more. Super friendly and quick to help, they made the whole planning experience perfect. I have heard countless times now after our wedding from our guests that our wedding was the most beautiful they have attended. If you are thinking of booking here, you will not regret it. The vendors listed by the venue are remarkable as well.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    South Coast Winery Resort & Spa 29
    South Coast Winery Resort & Spa 30
  • Catharina

Catharina · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely amazing to work with!

Oh my, where do I begin? South Coast Winery was actually the first venue my husband and I ever looked at and we just knew it was the one. Not only is this location so beautiful with so many gorgeous views, it was really the team of people we trusted with our special day! Christine Tortorici & Andrew Vasquez are hands down the best wedding planners and coordinators that ever existed! They have been with us every step of the way since the first day we walked into their office up until even after our wedding! They are very responsive and quick to get answers about any questions you may have, which makes your wedding planning process so much easier. They are also extremely helpful with every little wedding detail that you want and need, and they do their very best to make it happen for you! I mean, what kind of bride doesn't want that? They not only make things happen for you, they are super kind, caring, and friendly while doing it too. I honestly could not have had the most perfect wedding without them! They really put their heart and soul into your big day like it was their own! Let's just say, I was not stressed on my wedding day. I enjoyed every single moment of it! I am SO thankful for them and lucky to now have them as lifetime friends! Love them so much!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    South Coast Winery Resort & Spa 39
    South Coast Winery Resort & Spa 40
  • Dan

Dan · Married on 06/30/2018

We were blown away by the quality, professionalism and attention to detail provided by Andrew and his staff at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa. From the event planning to the final minutes of our extraordinary wedding, the South Coast staff was available to meet our needs. The food was excellent!!! It was like a fine dining experience at a top notch restaurant. Our wedding went off without a single issue. What was promised was definitely delivered. We couldn't be happier with our decision to get married at South Coast. We received many compliments from those in attendance.

Sent on 07/08/2018
    South Coast Winery Resort & Spa 41

Robyn · Married on 04/07/2018

Andrew and his team went above and beyond what I expected. He was easy to talk to and get a hold of. He was very accommodating when there was a possibility of the weather not cooperating, and would possibly not allow us to have our event outside. The staff was amazing and very polite. I am so pleased with my experience, I would recommend South Coast Winery to all of my friends and family. Thank you for making my day special and perfect!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    South Coast Winery Resort & Spa 42

Tiffany · Married on 10/29/2017

Andrew was outstanding! Our wedding was so incredibly perfect and it was completely stress free. He responded to my emails within minutes and walked us they the entire wedding process:-) I️ would highly recommend him as wedding coordinator at South coast winery:-)

Sent on 11/08/2017

Karen · Married on 10/21/2017

South Coast Winery is the perfect wedding venue - beautiful Rose Arbor ceremony site, indoor/outdoor reception space, option for late hours, convenient onsite lodging and the most distinguishing point is their customer service. Andrew is a personable and ever so organized coordinator that made us feel as if we were his only couple...he is responsive and will let you relax because you know he’s there for you. Loren, the Executive Chef, is skilled at creating delicious dishes and the entire catering staff makes sure that everyone is tended to. We highly recommend South Coast Winery for the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jerica · Married on 09/30/2017

We LOVED having our wedding at South Coast Winery!!! We had our ceremony at the beautiful rose arbor and the reception in the open courtyard covered in string lights. We wanted everything outside and this was the perfect venue for just that. The wedding planning process started out a little rocky as our original coordinate left the company but it was a blessing in disguise as we were given a new coordinator Andrew who was unbelievable!!! He made Brad and I feel so at ease from the minute he took over. Andrew made sure the notes that were handed over to him were correct and wanted to go over every little detail to make sure he didn’t miss anything. He pays such good attention to detail and also has great suggestions and ideas. He was super responsive with his email replies, even if he didn’t know the answer right away he still acknowledged our email and found out the answer as soon as he could. The day of the wedding Andrew and the staff were super helpful in getting everything and everyone coordinated and in the right place. He was always there when we needed a simple last minute request. I would highly recommend this venue!!! Thank you to south Coast and especially Andrew!!!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    South Coast Winery Resort & Spa 49
    South Coast Winery Resort & Spa 50
    South Coast Winery Resort & Spa 51

stacey · Married on 09/09/2017

The staff at South Coast Winery were amazing! They made our special day run smooth and we didn't have to worry about a thing! We would highly recommend South Coast to our friends and family.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Blair · Married on 09/09/2017

We got married at South Coast Winery on October 14, 2017 and had the best time ever! Thank you so much for a seamless and stress free experience!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Azucena · Married on 12/09/2016

My wedding was more beautiful than I could even imagine! The food was amazing and my guests had a great time! I couldn't have chosen a better place for my wedding! Claudia the wedding coordinator was amazing, my flowers came in and needed some cutting and she took care of it immediately. She made the whole process from beginning to end very easy! I love love loved everything!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

We stayed here the night after the wedding. They were so welcoming and gave us free wine tastings in the tasting room! The hotel room was spotless and elegant and the room service was amazing!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 10/18/2014

If you are looking for a wedding venue in the wine country of Temecula, this is it! We had our daughter's wedding there on October 18, 2014, and could not have asked for a more perfect venue, not to mention the professionalism and helpfulness of the wedding event coordinator and staff! An added bonus was being able to stay at one of the villas at South Coast. We chose the King Deluxe villa which served as the location for hair and makeup the morning of the wedding -- plenty of room AND what a view of the wine country off our back patio! Simply magnificent! We were steps away, literally, from the wedding ceremony at the Rose Arbor, which made it particularly convenient. The reception in the courtyard off the barrel room was magical! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue as your wedding location!! From my experience, I can tell you, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/26/2014

We selected South Coast Resort as a venue after our original plans fell through... That being said, I couldn't be more happy with the service we received from Christina Hodges. We were short on time but she made everything work for us. The event site (Rose Arbor) was beautiful and Christina helped us prepare and coordinate all the way through the ceremony. To top everything off the accommodations were beyond my imagination, a tremendous bridal suite with gorgeous winery views. I would recommend Christina and her team at South Coast to everyone looking to host an event.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Maegan · Married on 10/04/2014

Having our wedding at South Coast Winery was a dream! Absolutely amazing service and Claudia Perez did a fantastic job making sure every detail of our day was perfect! I highly recommend her services and SCW as your wedding destination from wedding rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Thank you for all your hard work!
    Blessings,
    Nick and Maegan Culver

Sent on 01/16/2015

Our wedding coordinator, Christina, was awesome. She was always available for our needs, very professional, and our event went off without a single hitch. Highly recommend Christina.

The rest of the staff at South Coast Winery were also fabulous. Our reception was perfect and they attended to our and our guests' every need.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Miranda · Married on 09/23/2014

We absolutely loved our wedding at the South Coast Winery and all of the staff that helped from start to finish. They were well organized, helpful, and had a great selection of recommended vendors too!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Helen · Married on 09/06/2014

I got married at South Coast Winery in September and have nothing but praise for everyone involved with the wedding. I lived bit far away so I mostly communicated via emails but never had any problems getting answers to my questions and/or concerns. On the day of the wedding, I was checked on several times by my coordinator to make sure that everything was okay. My coordinator worked great with my vendors and made sure the set up was done perfectly and the ceremony ran without a hitch! The weather was unbearably hot so she made sure there were plenty of cool shades and cold water for my outdoor ceremony. The wedding was beautiful and I have to thank my coordinator for running everything so smoothly!

Sent on 10/06/2014
  • Q

Lisette · Married on 08/29/2014

Christina Hodges was extremely helpful and responsive to our "day of wedding" needs. She made our special day be flawless and was attentive to our needs. Christina definitely made our day be even more relaxing by taking care of the details and being available to our needs.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Laura · Married on 08/23/2014

Christina was professional and a pleasure to work with. Venue (Rose Arbor) was absolutely beautiful !! Our day was perfect!!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Amy · Married on 08/21/2014

My husband and I had our very, very small intimate wedding at South Coast Winery and it was perfect! Christina Hodges was our coordinator and she was fantastic throughout the entire process. We opted to use SCW's Runaway Package, which was geared towards elopements. Christina helped us to modify and add on until our wedding was a perfect fit for us. Christina's help on the day of was invaluable! She kept everything running smoothly and anticipated our needs. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Emily · Married on 07/12/2014

South coast is beautiful! I had the most magically wedding. I must give a special thanks to our wedding coordinator, Christina hodges for making it run smoothly.

Sent on 07/22/2014