Sousan Med Spa Reviews

4 | Houston, TX

4 Reviews for Sousan Med Spa

4 Sousan Med Spa Reviews

Sheila · Married on 02/07/2015

I had a wonderful experience with sousan and her staff! I start going to sousan 5 months before my wadding. I got vela shape, laser hair removal and facial treatment and I'm so so so happy with the result. They are very knowledgable and professional. I highly recommend sousan med spa!

Sousan med spa was one of the best decision I mad for my wedding. She treat me, my family and my friends like a queen.I felt so beautiful with my skin and body. She give me a gift certificate for my wedding( $250 worth of treatment) and 25% discount to my family and friends! Best experience we ever had at med spa! Looking forward to see u again Sousan

Monica · Married on 01/30/2015

I had a great time with sousan! Couple days before my wedding I want to sousan med spa and she give me a skin tightening treatment. Wow I saw the result right away. If you want to have a beautiful and glowing skin on your wedding day make sure you go to sousan med spa. They were very professional. Thank you sousan for my gift.

• User4728704 · event on: 12/26/2014

Sousan is great at what she does. She talks to you, evaluates your needs and recommends what is actually beneficial for you.
    Also, her salon is spotless and is very welcoming.
    I really enjoyed my birthday there and can't wait to return again