3231 Audley St, Houston, TX 77098 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About Sousan Med Spa

I would like to invite you to visit Sousan Med Spa, a five star rated skin and body care facility located in the heart of River Oaks. With over 25 years of experience, I have been able to master the art of aesthetics and present the latest and most effective skin and body care treatments to our clientele. Our excellence has been recognized by New Beauty, Allure, Health and Fitness, and Total Body magazines and recently we were featured in Houston’s ABC news.

Our exclusive skin and body care techniques include break-through technologies from the latest equipment. Some of our latest treatments include: Sublative Rejuvenation, Refirme Skin Tightening, Skin Rejuvenation, VelaShape II Cellulite & Circumferential Reduction Treatment, Laser Hair Removal, and SilkPeel Dermalinfusion. Our Far Infrared Spa Capsule can increase your circulation and metabolic rate allowing you to burn up to 2,000 calories in 1 hour. At Sousan Med Spa, we have distinguished ourselves from others by creating a soothing and pleasant setting in which our clients do not feel as if they are at a doctor’s office and they feel calm and relaxed as they walk in through our front door. We also believe that the best method of marketing is the word of mouth and strive to meet the utmost standards set by our clients. Treat yourself to our unique, personalized service, and state-of-the-art equipment. You will love it and we look forward to seeing you as one of our guests.

- Sousan

fotoheader1391528929bannebiodrogaalpha engergizing

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Sousan Med Spa

Sheila · Married on 02/07/2015

I had a wonderful experience with sousan and her staff! I start going to sousan 5 months before my wadding. I got vela shape, laser hair removal and facial treatment and I'm so so so happy with the result. They are very knowledgable and professional. I highly recommend sousan med spa!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Sousan med spa was one of the best decision I mad for my wedding. She treat me, my family and my friends like a queen.I felt so beautiful with my skin and body. She give me a gift certificate for my wedding( $250 worth of treatment) and 25% discount to my family and friends! Best experience we ever had at med spa! Looking forward to see u again Sousan

Sent on 02/03/2015

Monica · Married on 01/30/2015

I had a great time with sousan! Couple days before my wedding I want to sousan med spa and she give me a skin tightening treatment. Wow I saw the result right away. If you want to have a beautiful and glowing skin on your wedding day make sure you go to sousan med spa. They were very professional. Thank you sousan for my gift.

Sent on 02/10/2015