Soundwaves Entertainment Reviews

Soundwaves Entertainment 6
Soundwaves Entertainment 7

Mindy Hollinger · Married on 12/31/2018

Wedding and Reception

Chris was great to work with! He offered guidance and was very helpful throughout our process. He did a great job for our reception and handled our last minute changes very smoothly. I would recommend his team for your upcoming event.

Theresa Delong · Married on 11/10/2018

Exceptional

We hired Soundwaves Entertainment for my son’s wedding. We had Chris, the owner and operator of Soundwaves as our DJ and he did an exceptional job. He had a good variety of music and you can have your guests request music on his planner. He was very interactive with the guests and kept the flow of the reception going. He is very personable to work with and if I ever needed another DJ, he would be the first I would call.
    Thanks Chris for the wonderful memories.

• kim

kim · Married on 11/03/2018

Great DJ, great music!

First off, working with the owner, Chris, was a great experience. He was able to accommodate our music choices and he was great at getting everything set up. With that said, we had Craig as our actual DJ and he was wonderful and very professional. He was easy to work with and went with a few last minute changes we had! I would highly recommend working with Craig.

Rachel · Married on 11/02/2018

Awesome DJ services!

We used Soundwaves Entertainment as our DJ for our November 2018 wedding and loved them! The owner Chris was very responsive throughout the process, they provide an online website for you to store your song selections and make payments and were affordable. Craig was our DJ and he was AWESOME. He was so flexible, accommodating, and literally kept our schedule on track which was so needed. He picked out music for dinner and dancing that fit our style and all of our guests had a blast. We highly recommend this company and staff!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 10/27/2018

Exactly what we wanted!

Definitely recommend Soundwaves. DJ Craig did amazing work, and we got so many compliments on our uplighting and music. The dancing under the stars effect was really cool and unique. Our consultation call with Chris and Craig went very well, and Chris was always available to answer our questions. I had a lot of custom songs and they were able to get every single one, as well as cut songs at certain points to make everything flow seamlessly. It made the night that much more special. Planning and choosing songs was a breeze thanks to their website. Thank you Soundwaves for ensuring our wedding rocked that barn!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful Experience, such happy guests!

My husband went to a wedding about 4 years ago that one of the Dj's from Soundwaves did and was so impressed he knew we wanted to use them for our wedding. Owner Chris and dj Tony were so helpful and flexible during the process. They made sure that we were able to get exactly what we wanted with the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, introductions, music, and the whole shebang. Our guest had a blast dancing all night! 10/10 would recommend! They were a pleasure to work with!

Julianne · Married on 10/20/2018

Great DJ, read the crowd well

We used Soundwaves Entertainment and are so glad we did! We paid a bit extra for the owner, Chris Pyle, to be our DJ instead of one of his employees. Chris was FANTASTIC. He read the crowd so well during the reception and played great songs. The dance floor was NEVER empty!!! He was always very prompt at responding to emails, and the meeting we had several weeks before our wedding date was very helpful at ensuring we had every detail figured out. I will say the music for the processional was very loud (nice for me, since I was at a distance away waiting for a cue, but my now-husband says a few guests near the speakers were covering their ears). Chris was also great at responding to concerns -- when we worried the music might be a bit loud at dinner, Chris very quickly lowered the volume a tad until we were happy. He played such great music, and we are so glad we chose him!!! His wireless mics also worked great for the ceremony -- they were strong enough to pick up my voice from a foot or so away (since only clipped onto groom's lapel), and he was able to set up multiple sound systems so we could have music on the patio for cocktail hour and inside the reception venue. Highly recommend!!!

Brittney Mosser · Married on 10/19/2018

Great! Highly recommend!

Chris did an amazing job at our wedding! The transitions between songs were smooth and the lighting was on point. He was very easy to work with. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ at a reasonable price!

Love, Brittney and Wade

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

I had the pleasure of communicating with Chris throughout my planning but also had direct contact with the DJ who worked my event. Both DJ's were quick to respond to any questions I had or if I needed guidance in certain song areas. Tony, (who DJ the wedding) did 2 follow ups with me which helped ease my mind with my timeline and song choices. I would definitely recommend Sound Waves Entertainment to anyone!

Adrienne · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing from beginning to end

From beginning to end Chris and his team were amazing. The amount of detail my DJ Rick put in to our meetings made me feel totally comfortable and he was always there for any and all questions

• Allison

Allison · Married on 10/12/2018

Soundwaves Entertainment is absolutely perfect in every way! Made our wedding day everything we could have dreamed of!!

Tony and his family were the absolute best at our wedding!! Everything went so smoothly and we never felt stressed! Photo booth props were amazing and our dance floor never was empty!! Would pick Soundwaves over and over again! No regrets! Thank you for everything!

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

We cannot say enough amazing things about Chris Pyle and Soundwaves Entertainment. They were the first (and only) DJ company we met with while planning our recent wedding. From start to finish Chris was extremely thorough in his responses and reminders. He took everything that we said into consideration and we had guests out on the dance floor the entire night. The purple uplighting really added a nice touch as well as the lights on the dance floor. We would be happy to recommend Soundwaves Entertainment to anyone that we know who is in search of a DJ and we would be happy to use him for future events. Thanks again Soundwaves!

Bethany · Married on 09/15/2018

We were very pleased with their level of professionalism and quality!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris did a fantastic job at our wedding and we couldn’t be more pleased. The dance floor was packed all night long and many guests commented on how great the music was. Everyone had a blast. The transition between the ceremony and cocktail hour to the reception was flawless, everything went so smoothly. Chris was very responsive during the planning process and also had some really great suggestions. The worksheets and song lists on the online planner also made things so much easier for us. We had a great experience with Soundwaves Entertainment and are so happy with the quality of service that we received. We highly recommend them.

DeeAnna · Married on 09/08/2018

I am very pleased with Craig and Chris from Soundwaves Entertainment! They were very helpful from the very beginning of my planning up to end of our wedding night. They always responded quickly to any questions or concerns I had throughout the process, and was flexible on ways to reach them either by email, phone or wedding wire.com. Their online planning tool made things so easy and convenient being able to access it at anytime, to make last minute changes or updates, plus it provide a way for guest to log in to make song request too, which is awesome! The night of the wedding I was amazed how many people were up dancing, some I never thought would dance but with an amazing DJ and great music my guest really enjoyed themselves!!! They did a fantastic job with staying on time and the transition from each song was seamless. I also loved the smoke cloud and up lightening they offer, made my wedding pictures look so beautiful and magical!!! I would recommend him and his team to anyone looking for a DJ!! Thank you again Chris and Craig for being so professional but also making our wedding something that people are still raving about!
    DeeAnna and Joel Figueroa

• Chris

Christopher · Married on 08/31/2018

My wife and I absolutely loved having Soundwaves Entertainment DJ at our wedding. The whole process leading up to the day of our wedding was super easy and both Chris (the owner) and Craig (our DJ) were always there to provide any support or answer any questions we had. The online set up feature was amazing and definitely made everything easier. Honestly the hardest part was trying to narrow down the number of songs we wanted to play. The day of our wedding we ended up going through our timeline of events faster than we planned and had a little extra time for dancing. Craig realized this and instantly filled in the extra time with songs that weren't on our list, but fit us and the rest of our music choices perfectly. My wife and I cannot thank Craig and Chris enough for helping make our ceremony and reception everything we ever wanted.

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2018

What an amazing DJ!!! He was very responsive to requests and could not have been more pleasant. We would rehire in a heart beat :)

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

Chris was our first choice for our daughter's wedding since his team did such a wonderful job 3 years ago with my eldest daughter's wedding! Very professional, worked well with Day Of Co-ordinator and venue.

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2018

We hired Soundwaves Entertainment almost a year before our wedding. They immediately gave us access to a website where we could start the planning process like uploading songs we wanted and the names of our bridal party (I like to be way ahead of schedule so this was very helpful to me). Chris responded to all emails within 24 hours and even called once it got closer to the wedding to ensure every detail was perfect and he knew every song we wanted played. He gave advice on scheduling, but was willing to work with other members of my team (photographer and planner) on when key dances and events would take place. Craig was the DJ for the day of, and was amazing. We had a few last minute changes to things since our ring bearer was injured and taken to the hospital, but Craig rolled with the punches, changed thing as needed and still made sure everything was perfect! We were actually able to stay relatively close to our schedule considering. Both gentlemen were very friendly and a pleasure to work with!

Brianna · Married on 07/20/2018

My first interaction with Soundwaves Entertainment was at a bridal show. Tony stood out to me among the other DJ's at the show because of his warm personality, experience, and the fact that he presented options to me without making me feel obligated to make decisions right then and there like some other Dj's. I went home and told my now husband I wanted to look into Soundwaves just based off of meeting Tony.

My husband and I first met with the Soundwaves owner, Chris. It was obvious that he was very experienced in the business, paid close attention to detail, and had an answer for any and all questions we had. He we also quick and thorough to assist us with any requests we had.

Tony was the DJ for the event, and he exceeded our expectations. Leading up the wedding, he stayed in contact with us, paid incredible attention to detail, reviewed name pronunciations, and offered us very useful suggestions and advice based on his experiences. We felt very comfortable in his hands. At the wedding and reception, he made sure the event progressed without any complications and stayed in communication with other vendors. He did an excellent job of pronouncing names, which is quite a feat in our family! This little detail really meant a lot to us. He frequently checked in with us to make sure things were how we wanted, and to offer his help in any way if we needed it. He did a phenomenal job of keeping the dance floor filled, of playing just the right songs at the right times, and various guests mentioned how great he was at working the crowd.

We also both loved the website Soundwaves uses for you to be able to browse and create a list of songs. You can even share your link with guests prior to the wedding if you'd like for them to add their suggestions!

10/10 would party again!

Sam · Married on 07/14/2018

Our whole experience from beginning to end with Soundwaves Entertainment was wonderful! They were our favorite vendor to deal with throughout the whole wedding process. Everything was made easy and simple with their online planning tool. They were easy to contact and were extremely helpful. On our wedding day, I didn't have to worry at all. They set up promptly and professionally, knew exactly what to do, and cleaned up efficiently. Craig did an amazing job playing the type of music we wanted and created an awesome vibe at our reception. I highly recommend Soundwaves Entertainment!

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2018

Tony from Soundwaves did a wonderful job at our wedding! Everyone had a great time and the music was amazing. We even got to chat multiple times via phone before the wedding to ask questions and plan together. I highly recommend Soundwaves!

Josh · Married on 07/14/2018

We selected Soundwaves Entertainment for our wedding at Liberty Forge back in July. The process began a few months before where we had a conference call with Chris and then a follow up call. Everything went flawlessly. We were able to get an idea of what we really needed to do prior to the wedding to be sure everyone was on the same page. The coolest part was that we were able to build our playlist (or add to it) online and even have our guests add songs themselves; this eliminated the hassle of going up and requesting songs at the time of the wedding and got a little more of 'our taste' of music versus sticking to generic songs. Chris had the knowledge of the wedding venue to the extent where we didn't even have to meet there and go over anything; everything was explained over the phone. Everything was on point and Chris did a fantastic job at keeping us in the loop for things we didn't even think about! The communication leading up to the wedding was great as well - these guys really have it together and their experience proves it. We highly recommend Soundwaves Entertainment for any event you are holding; especially weddings. I hope to see you guys around at any future wedding we attend!

M · Married on 06/30/2018

Excellent service from beginning to end! Initially, I wrote to several DJs to get quotes. The owner of Soundwaves, Chris, immediately answered with a detailed description of what he can offer us and for what prices, and the others we contacted were not very forthcoming with their prices. We appreciated how upfront Chris was and how much info he provided from the get-go. After Skyping with Chris (we planned our wedding from abroad), he put us in touch with Rick Hansberry, the DJ he had available for our event, so that we could talk to him and make sure we liked him. Rick was great and we booked pretty quickly! Thanks to the planning website, we felt like we had control of how our day would run, and the website made it super easy to make sure Rick would have the international music our guests wanted. The day of the wedding, Rick was absolutely incredible! He kept our guests informed about what was happening at all times so that although guests were bouncing between indoors and outdoors, no one missed anything (bouquet toss, cake cutting etc). On top of that, as the evening went on, our international guests would write down the names of foreign song requests, and even the ones we had not provided Rick in advance, he FOUND on the fly and PLAYED. Our guests were blown away and we couldn't be happier!