Soundwave Entertainment Systems Reviews

474 | Orlando, FL

474 Reviews for Soundwave Entertainment Systems

Christine · Married on 03/18/2017

Les and Wendy are the owners and they are excellent to work with. Les did our wedding lighting and DJ services. The lighting in our reception space looked amazing and exactly how I had envisioned it. Les really knows hos music and provided us with different lists of things to chooses from. The work sheet that they have you fill out during the time they work with you is so comprehensive and ensures that you get everything that you want and everything goes as planned. Les really knew how to keep people dancing and did exactly what we wanted during our wedding. Even people that we didn't expect to dance were out on the dance floor. Les has the perfect announcer voice so when he was speaking people really wanted to listen. Soundwaves uses state of the art equipment and it really shows the day of the event, Soundwaves will go beyond your expectation their timeliness, professionalism, and vast array of music is total worth every penny.

Sent on 04/30/2017
  • prinz31217

Geoffrey · Married on 03/12/2017

We came across Soundwave at two different weddings we attending and the overwhelming amount of amazing reviews found online. Upon our first meeting with Les, we knew that Soundwave was the team that we wanted to work with. Throughout the planning process we worked closely with both Wendy and Les and their attention to detail and passion exceeded our every expectation! In regards to planning, Soundwave has some amazing planning guides to help you plan out both the ceremony and reception. Wendy then creates a timeline that you get to review closely with your DJ prior to the wedding. They are quick to respond to all emails and phone calls and are always happy to help.

Come the wedding day, Les was our DJ and Dylan was his assistant during the ceremony. I cannot express just how amazing they are! His music choices were perfect and he kept all age groups involved. He kept the crowd engaged and was on point with absolutely everything from the beginning of the night to the end! We also used Soundwaves lighting services, with up lighting around the room and pinspotting on the cake and sweetheart table. The room was breathtaking! We received so many amazing comments from our Guests and the price is well worth the outcome! I cannot express enough just how grateful we are to have had the opportunity to work with Les, Wendy and Dylan. They helped make our special day memorable for us and our Guests! They are truly, the best in the industry!

Sent on 03/23/2017
  • Y

Yahrah · Married on 03/12/2017

Soundwave did a great job at our wedding. They send you an outline with a play-by-play of your day several weeks prior to fill out and it’s super easy. Wendy was very responsive to our changes. DJ Vinny did a great job mixing up our song list and everyone was on the floor dancing up a storm. They also made sure to stay with the timeline provided. I would totally recommend Soundwave for any wedding.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Katherine · Married on 02/26/2017

We had an awesome experience with Soundwave Entertainment! We decided to book a DJ pretty last minute, and not only did they have availability for our date, but they gave us an awesome DJ, DJ Vinny! Vinny stayed true to our musical styles (island/reggae/steel drum for cocktail hour, sinatra/oldies/classic love songs for dinner, and party music for after) and played all the important songs on our must-play list. He was great with the crowd- when the dancing picked up, he knew exactly what to play to keep the party going. He was also a great MC and helped keep our time schedule as planned. We also have to give a huge shout out to Wendy, the co-owner, who helped us brainstorm ideas and plan our event. She also came to the wedding until the start of dinner and was an integral part of making sure everything ran smoothly and on time. When I was feeling rushed during cocktail hour, she helped let the caterer,photographers, etc. know I wanted to extend it by 20 minutes and when my bridesmaids and I couldn't figure out how the bustle on my dress worked, she came to our rescue and got it figured out within minutes! Her warm and caring demeanor and great customer service really made me feel special. In addition to DJ services, we also got some pink uplights for the palm trees at our venue (Paradise Cove) and they were beautiful! We highly recommend Soundwave Entertainment- they're the best!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Lauren · Married on 02/25/2017

Working with soundwave was great!! They were so good to us. DJ James did such a great job!! We highly recommend them and we would absolutely use them again in the future.

Lauren and Jared Bishop

Sent on 03/04/2017

Soundwave Entertainment was AMAZING for our wedding day. They were so accommodating and FUN! We used them for both DJ and Lighting. I honestly wasn't sure about lighting at first but I went with it because of a recommendation. Now that I've been through it, I highly recommend using Soundwave lighting as well! It really just adds to all that time and effort you've put into your special day!! And Lez was so awesome in the DJ Booth! He had our floor shaking by the end of the night and the guests couldn't get enough! The staff from soundwave are all so sweet and truly happy for us! We are so happy they were part of our day!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Ashley · Married on 02/25/2017

Was so happy we had Soundwave doing the lighting for our wedding. The spotlights on the tables and the uplighting on the walls truly changed the ambiance of the room for the better. They were so kind and professional. I'm happy we had the opportunity to work with Wendy and the rest of the team over at Soundwave.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Christina · Married on 02/11/2017

We were absolutely thrilled with Soundwave D.J. & LED Lighting at our recent wedding on February 11. We wish to thank Les Kopasz and his wife, Wendy, for a fun, memorable and flawless evening.
    Les is a brilliant D.J. who managed to synchronize the order of songs and cater to all ages and tastes, kept everyone on the floor, dancing and happy - not a boring moment.
    The LED lighting was exquisite and created a magical atmosphere and wonderful ambiance in the Venetian Ballroom of the Portofino at Universal.
    Both Les and Wendy are very friendly, organized, talented, creative and accommodating. We could not be happier with their services and we highly recommend them to all for their special events.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Mallory · Married on 02/04/2017

Picking a DJ was hard work since there were so many choices in Orlando, but seeing Soundwave continuously in high ratings throughout the web and in print, it helped me decided to call Wendy. We made an excellent choice because compared to others in the area, I do believe you get the most value for what you spend because the DJs are experts and they love what they do. The lighting prices are much better than anyone else had offered and they are exceptional in quality. Wendy left me with a sense of encouragement and complete trust to just let everything go and enjoy my wedding day and I was able to do just that. We would like to commend DJ James and Ray for their caring and uplifting personalities and for bringing together a huge crowd of 300 plus guests. Everybody was happy and busy on the dance floor. We were able to organize an entourage of over 40 people with their help. We suggest you call Soundwave and check them out! Thank you Wendy and Les.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 01/28/2017

My guests are still raving about the music at my wedding. I had one guest (who is planning a wedding herself) ask me for my playlist. I had to tell her that I didn't really have one. All I had to do was give very basic music preferences and Soundwave did the rest! A big thank you to DJ James - you kept my guests dancing all night long! Everything went just perfectly and I know all my guests had a wonderful time.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Amy · Married on 01/14/2017

Soundwave deserves 5 stars across the board. Their attention to detail and passion to meet our needs is unparalleled. My husband and I had the privilege to hire them for our wedding reception. From the beginning (and planning started 10 months out), Wendy answered all our questions. Wendy is super easy to talk to, has great recommendations and pairs you with the perfect DJ.

Our DJ was Les and ya’ll, I cannot say enough about how amazing he is. He kept everyone on the dance floor and was as excited for our special day as we were! At the end of the night, he came over and shared a few words and gave us the biggest hug.

Soundwave also did out lighting and listen up brides to be… They are the BEST! Our room was absolutely stunning. From the up lighting, pin spots, spotlights, dance floor light and more….. Wendy and Les knocked it out of the park!

It’s been a week since our wedding and our guests are STILL talking about beautiful the lighting and how much fun they had at our reception.

From one bride to another- you can’t go wrong with Soundwave!!!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Danielle · Married on 01/07/2017

Soundwave was great! Wendy is super organized and on top of everything. She would check in with us, answer my e-mails right away, and made a complete schedule for me three weeks before the wedding so I knew exactly what was going on and I knew exactly what to except from them. They made everything very easy and stress free. Les was super awesome! He kept everyone dancing all night long and played all the songs we and our guests loved! He also has a great voice:D We also did our lighting through them and it was all laid out perfectly and really added a lot to the grand ballroom we were in.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Abby · Married on 01/05/2017

Woooow - the lighting and pinspotting that Soundwave provided completely transformed our reception room at the Lake Mary Events Center. Our pictures came out absolutely beautiful and our centerpieces were highlighted by the pinspotting. We also had Soundwave create a monogram for us that was the perfect additional to our room! I would definitely recommend Soundwave as their lighting services were outstanding! We also had Les as our DJ and he did a fantastic job! We had a Thursday wedding but with the music playing, we had guests on the dance floor throughout the night! This vendor is great because they send you packets where you can choose your music - it is all so very well organized! Would definitely recommend this vendor!!! Thank you so much for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Marisabelle · Married on 12/18/2016

Soundwave was one of the best choices for my wedding day! I am so so happy that I chose them! At first, I had committed to another DJ in Orlando due to lower pricing. Needless to say, that was awful, I had to cancel, and luckily Soundwave was still available for my special day. Honestly, you get what you pay for, and you don't want to slack off on entertainment services! Wendy was there from the moment of contact for all entertainment needs. Our DJ, Ray, was wonderful and accommodated to our music tastes and our guests perfectly! People were dancing and having a great time. I have received so many compliments on how awesome the DJ was. Thank you both for providing my wedding with beautiful lighting and super entertainment! It was perfect and so much fun!!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Kristin · Married on 11/26/2016

My parents initially wanted us to book a band for our wedding, but we insisted that we had found a DJ that would be just as good at managing our special day--fortunately for us, Soundwave lived up to their initial impression on our wedding day and our parents were elated with the outcome as well! Our favorite part of our day was having Pete play for our ceremony and cocktail hour. He learned some of our most favorite songs to play for the ceremony and that made things even more special for us. For the reception, DJ James kept everyone out on the dance floor and the party rolled on all night! DJ James also did a great job of making sure everyone knew what was coming up next and announcing different things throughout the night. We are very pleased with our decision to choose SoundWave!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Joseph · Married on 11/17/2016

Wendy from the moment i spoke with her on the phone has been nothing but an asset to me and my wife. I called numerous other Djs and i was on the fence. We then met her and Les at our venues open house. They took the time to walk us through our day, envisioning moment after moment. The amount of knowledge she possess is so helpful and made our decision to go with them a no brainier. She treated us like royalty the entire time. Never made it seem like we were just "another client". Then the day of the wedding she blew it out of the water. She knew we wanted to stick to our timeline and she made sure of it. We had NO issues. Then the party with Les, man, I have not had more fun dancing and partying. It never felt like we were at a wedding. Felt like we were in our own world having the times of our lives. My phone still has not stopped ringing with the amount of people praising Les for the music choice and just how hyped everyone was. Trust me, if i EVER need a DJ again, SOUNDWAVE it is! And i am spreading the word with how AMAZING they are.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/12/2016

I can't say enough good things about Soundwave!!! Wendy was such a pleasure to work with. She was SO helpful and was quick to respond to any questions I had! James... what can I say! He made the night unforgettable! Such an awesome DJ and everyone loved him!! He did an amazing job and I am so grateful I chose to have such a great team as part of my big day. They will not disappoint!!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2016

Great experience working with Soundwave for our reception uplighting. The lighting was beautiful and was just as promised and expected. Wendy was super responsive and friendly and the prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend Soundwave for all of your lighting needs!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Tina · Married on 10/29/2016

Les and Wendy were recommended to us by Bonnie at Portofino Bay and Michele Butler. We were comfortable with them from the beginning. They were so accommodating and flexible. They even played Greek music for us, which is mandatory at a Greek wedding! When Les met with my daughter, the bride, and me, we walked away knowing her reception would be great. It was so much better than that. The lighting in the room was perfect for dinner, Highlighting the gorgeous flowers, then became the perfect setting for dancing the night away. Our guests were on their feet all night. When your guests are having fun, I can't think of a better endorsement.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Lara · Married on 10/22/2016

Soundwave came as a recommendation from a co-worker and I'm so happy they did! Wendy was super responsive to my initial inquiry and any questions I had afterwards. It was great being able to meet with Vinny before our wedding and he paid attention to everything we asked for. Everyone at our wedding was raving about how the music was a great mixture of genres and time periods, and he did such a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor! Thank you all!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Nancy · Married on 10/09/2016

DJ James and his assistant Pete were amazing!! They picked the perfect songs for our wedding and read the energy in the room perfectly. Everything we requested went great and James was very flexible when our caterer was a mess. He even provided suggestions on how to adjust the schedule of the night based upon the caterers delays. We really appreciated his help. His announcements were very professional and the flow of the night was great. Wendy was awesome helping us set everything up. She is very responsive. Don't hesitate to book them for your wedding! They are an awesome team. Thank you Soundwave!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 10/08/2016

We absolutely loved working with Soundwave, and D.J. Les was outstanding. Our wedding was the weekend after Hurricane Matthew, which left us with over 30 guests unable to attend. Despite this big last minute change, Les kept the party going like there had been zero disruptions. Soundwave worked with us every step of the way to make sure the music was just to our liking, and we can honestly say every song choice was a great one and created just the vibe we had hoped for. Additionally, Soundwave's candlelight lighting was perfect for our venue and helped make the reception look exactly as we pictured it. Thank you Les and Soundwave for a beautiful reception and most importantly, an awesome party!

Sent on 10/16/2016
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/08/2016

Thank you Wendy and DJ James for just being amazing. They did lighting and dj services at ,y ceremony and reception at the Waldorf Astoria on 10/8/16. Wendy and DJ James both called me leading up to the wedding. I didn't feel rushed at all. I had plenty of time to explain exactly what I wanted. They are PROS. Best choice!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Miguel · Married on 10/08/2016

Fantastic service!! DJ Ray was the best, a must have at anyone's wedding and I honestly don't remember ever leaving the dance floor the whole night. The Owner and Office Manager, Wendy, was very friendly and accommodating. At first, I went with a different vendor for our lighting but after I spoke with Wendy I realized I made a huge mistake and made it happen with Soundwave instead. Overall, our wedding went smooth thanks to DJ Ray and I high recommend Soundwave Entertainment!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Alana · Married on 10/01/2016

This was one of the best decisions we could've made for our wedding. DJ Ray was great and so personable. He had everyone dancing all night and played exactly what we wanted. We also had them do the uplighting, monogram, and pinspots, and it was so worth it. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/06/2016