Soundwave DJ and Photo Reviews

243 | Buffalo, NY

243 Reviews for Soundwave DJ and Photo

Sara · Married on 07/07/2012

We are SO happy we used Soundwave DJ & Photo for our wedding!

Matt was an absolutely amazing DJ who had the dance floor packed all night long. Many of our friends and family commented on what a great, personable, and friendly DJ we had and we couldn't agree more. He went through all our introductions and announcements with enthusiasm and we really appreciated how he created a wonderful atmosphere with amazing music choices!

Maria was a joy to work with as well! She got back to us so quickly when we had questions and was super friendly in all of our interactions.

The photobooth was a blast!!!!! Everyone was raving about how much fun it was and the props were hilarious. We got to keep one strip of photos from each session and a USB with all the photos which is amazing!

Thank you for making our wedding so amazing & memorable!

Sara & Ryan

Sent on 07/26/2012

David · Married on 07/07/2012

Great service and wonderful people

Sent on 08/25/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2012

I was so happy with my photographer (Kim) & DJ (Matt). Kim was amazing and went above & beyond in her job. Matt played all the music we wanted & gave us the party we asked for.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2012

From the very first phone call I knew that we made the right choice, especially because Marie and I were on the phone for an hour and a half! Marie is so accommodating, personable and fun, her work is amazing. When she did our engagements photos her ideas were so unique. She really is a wonderful person. I couldn’t have imagined getting through this wedding without her; anytime I had questions or concerns she always got back to me right away, I think I was her neediest bride EVER!
    Marie is a firecracker and a blast to be around; everyone who meets her loves her right away! She is also very professional and was amazing with all of our guests.
    Now onto Matt, I did not really have a lot of contact with Matt until a few weeks before the wedding but he was just as awesome as Marie. He called me the week before the wedding and we went through every little detail, the music, the lighting, where the uplighting was to be placed, the timing of everything, etc. Matt also “fixed” our first dance song because I was not to keen on the “screaming” part of the song that my husband picked out.
    The music was awesome, everyone danced all night long, even my grandmas & great aunts were out there shakin’ it! They said they had the best time! Matt definitely knows how to keep the crowd on the floor!
    Matt & Marie are the most easy going and attentive people that my husband and I have ever met. If you are looking to have the time of your life, you have to book Soundwave DJ & Photo. Not to be bias but my wedding was by far the best one I have ever been too, all because of them!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Cheryl · Married on 06/09/2012

Do not look any further - this company will be one of the best decisions during your wedding process!! Matt and Marie will be there every step of the way - any requests will be answered, great ideas if you are stuck on anything, and referrals to other aspects of your wedding. You have to realize your DJ controls the whole flow of your wedding. Matt was absolutely amazing!!! The dance floor was always full and EVERYONE I talked to afterwards said great choice of music and best wedding they have been to. He does his homework too. I cannot begin to describe how stunning Marie the photographer's pictures are. So creative, so original yet so traditional. She captured my wedding from start to finish in a way where I look at the pictures and remember the night clearly. I would not look any further if I were you and book them immediately!!!! Love the Morrows

Sent on 06/17/2012

Deanna · Married on 06/01/2012

We loved you guys!!!!!! I have already referred you to dj my work christmas party!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2012

Soundwave DJ was the perfect selection for our wedding day. Matt was fabulous! He got everyone onto the dance floor right away and everyone danced all night long! He took all our friends requests but made sure to stay within the genre of music we were looking for. He was energetic, got everyone excited, and was very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Soundwave DJ to anyone for all types of events! Thank you for making our wedding day something more than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Lindsay · Married on 05/26/2012

George was our DJ and he went out of his way to make our day special!!! We would recommend Soundwavedjandphoto to all of our friends and family!!! Marie was very helpful and always got back to us the same day!!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Tyson · Married on 05/12/2012

Our wedding was a blast and a big part of it was our DJ and Photographer! The photography was beautiful and the DJ kept the party going all night! Having the Dj and photographer working together was a big plus. It made our lives that much easier on our big day!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Christine · Married on 05/04/2012

Marie and Matt were awsome! They were so much fun and so helpfull! Marie was great i couldn't of asked for a better photographer, she was like one of us all hanging out but also got the job done professionally!! And that goes for Matt too. Everybody enjoyed the music, and that is a huge part of your wedding day!! Matt new instantly what kind of music everyone was in to which was great. The pictures turned out amazing. Marie got everything that I asked for. Those special little moments that mean the world to you. There also was a quick turn around on the pictures which was nice. It was amazing to have a Photograher and a DJ be a part of your wedding day that can be themselves, have fun with you and go above and beyond your expectations. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Jill · Married on 04/28/2012

Marie was an amazing photographer. She was very friendly and has a true talent for capturing the special moments. A wonderful person to work with. She really listened to what we were looking for in a photographer and was a blast at the reception. Everyone who attended our wedding had exceptional things to say about her and her skills. I would HIGHLY recommend Soundwave DJ and Photo for any photography needs

Sent on 07/15/2012

We used Soundwave for our wedding dj, photographer and photobooth. the music was perfect, the dancefloor was full the entire night! all of our pictures turned out amazing and the photobooth was also a big hit! we are so pleased with their work and happy that we could trust them on the most important day of our life!

Sent on 09/14/2012

Michael · Married on 04/14/2012

Soundwave DJ and Photo really made our wedding what we wanted it to be; a great party! We asked a lot of specifics for Matt our DJ and he delivered with it all. The Sound, equipment and music were amazing! Our guests could not stop complimenting on the atmosphere that they created for us. Throughout the night, he made his introductions and announcements professional and enthusiastic with no unwanted banter in between. We will be hiring and recommending Soundwave DJ and Photo for all of our events. Thanks for a great night! - Mike & Michele

Sent on 04/19/2012

David · Married on 04/07/2012

Matt an Marie were a great team - everything was excellent!!

Sent on 08/20/2012
  • F

Frank · event on: 03/24/2012

DJ sound did an amazing job for my daughters sweet sixteen birthday. I would recommend them highly for the professional job they did. All the kids & adults loved the photo booth & the dj did an outstanding job with the music.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Soundwave DJ and Photo's reply:

Thank you for booking your event with us Frank! We were happy to be part of such a wonderful day and glad everyone had a great time We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Mary E. · event on: 03/23/2012

Thanks - You were great to work with!!

Sent on 03/24/2012

Soundwave DJ and Photo's reply:

Thank you! We were so happy to be part of your event and look forward to working with you again!
  • User2326437 · event on: 03/03/2012

I highly recommend Marie and her crew to your next party event they were prompt efficient professional helpful friendly and reliable. I would hire them again. A 5 star service!

Sent on 03/11/2012

Soundwave DJ and Photo's reply:

Thank you for choosing Soundwave for your event! Your kind words are greatly appreciated! Keep us in mind for your next event.
  • User2259092 · event on: 02/25/2012

The DJ services for our company event was very well done. Of course the venue was magnificent in the first place, but I loved the fact that the dancing was in a seperate room. The DJ took requests all night, and when a song did not have any dancers, he quickly changed to another one to keep the party moving. There was a pretty good mix of songs too, mostly rock, but there was some country, and line dancing.

Sent on 02/28/2012

Soundwave DJ and Photo's reply:

Thank you! We hope to work with your company again!

Nick · Married on 02/25/2012

Matt was amazing and very helpful! We will definitely use Soundwave again in the future. They even got a hold of a newly released Jason Mraz sogn for us so tha twe can use that as our 1st dance song which was awesome. Matt a& Marie are a great couple and super friendly and easy to work with. Thanks for making our wedding so special.
    Nick & Amanda

Sent on 04/06/2012

Topper · event on: 01/06/2012

they were great. they made the party!!!

Sent on 01/27/2012

Soundwave DJ and Photo's reply:

Thank you!! We look forward to working with again in the future!

Nicole · Married on 01/01/2012

I used Soundwave for my DJ & photographer. I received a great package & got so much accomplished just be speaking to this one company! The owner, Marie, was incredibly helpful in suggesting other vendors that I still needed to book. She took so much stress of my shoulders by handling everything. The DJ had everyone on the dance floor. The guests, my husband & me had a BLAST!!

Sent on 02/04/2012

Kristen · Married on 11/11/2011

We booked Soundwave DJ for our wedding because it was the cheapest DJ we could find and we were on a small budget. The saying, "you get what you pay for" is not true in this case. Matt & Marie went above and beyond all our expectations. Matt played all the right music to get our guests on the dance floor. Everyone had such a great time. I couldn't of asked for a better DJ. Just wish I would of booked them as our photographer as well.

Sent on 12/01/2011

Soundwave DJ and Photo's reply:

Thank you Kristen! It was a pleasure working with you, Peter and your family and friends. It was a great party!! We are so grateful for your kind words, we hope to work with you again in the future. Congrats again!
  • User2124391 · event on: 10/22/2011

Soundwave DJ and Photo provided every means possible to have a great party! Not only was the equipment and sound amazing! But their professionalism was what I was impressed with the most! DON'T PASS THIS DJ COMPANY UP!

Sent on 12/21/2011

Soundwave DJ and Photo's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Keep us in mind for your next event!

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2011

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! DJ kept people on the dance floor all night long. Photographer Marie was AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Soundwave DJ and Photo's reply:

Thank you for the complements. We are so happy that you enjoyed sharing your special day with us. Keep us in mind for your next event.

Mark · Married on 10/15/2011

Matt did a great job with the music and lighting. We were unable to select an exact color, but trusted in him to provide us a great room and he certainly did. We were able to meet with Matt several times in the weeks before our wedding as we had many different songs to play as we had an American groom and a Chinese bellydancing bride. He was on top of all of our songs the whole night and his overtime fees are minimal. He certainly gives you a feeling of confidence that you can trust him as a person and a professional. I had no worries the whole time working with him and this is a big selling point when looking for a DJ. He is the entertainment of the whole night!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Soundwave DJ and Photo's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to let future couples know about the great service Soundwave has to offer! Congratulations again and we hope to work with you again.