Soundwave DJ and Photo Reviews

Soundwave DJ and Photo 3
Soundwave DJ and Photo 4
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Mae · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Amazing all encompassing wedding team

We could have not asked for a more perfect day. Soundwave truly gave me my fairytale wedding and MORE!. Marie and Matt were absolutely amazing and made sure everything went according to plan. This company is truly amazing and put the stress of finding all different vendors for the DJ, the Photo Booth, the photographer, the videographer out the window because they are all in this wonderful company. Seriously NO STRESS at all, which what bride can honestly say that??!? Our videographer Stephaine was a saint, pointing out things throughout the day to make it even more perfect. Neilson our photographer is amazing at what he does. My husband and I are not the best at posing but Neilson made us feel at ease and found amazing shots for our wedding day. When the day is over all you really have to look back at are the photos and video and I can honestly say I will have so much awesome photos and be able to watch over and over an amazing video from our wedding. We also had a selfie Photo Booth which I have never seen from any other vendor. Marie created the template and it was so cool to have a different Photo Booth picture than just the typical strip of pictures. Ryan was the DJ for our wedding. He stuck to the script perfectly and had great transitions between songs. You could tell all the hard work that Ryan was doing and that he did not just make a playlist from our recommendations and press play. Everyone in the wedding party had different entrance songs and the entrances went off without a hitch. It seems like many vendors only have one entrance song for the entire wedding party. The week leading up to the wedding every single person from sound wave called me to go over everything from the outline I had provided through their online portal. And as a bride things come up and change last minute, it was nice that I didn't need to seek out the vendor leading up to my big day. I cannot thank this vendor enough for all that they did to make our day as perfect as it was.

-Jen & Matt

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Allyssa

Allyssa Pellino · Married on 07/07/2019

July Wedding - AMAZING!

Matt, Steph, Sam and Heather were all wonderful to work with.
    Sam and Steph never left our sides and they really captured everything little detail that was important to us.
    Matt was fantastic to work with and made sure the vibe in the room was amazing the whole night. Even his surprise song during dinner, had my smiling from ear to ear.

I could not recommend this team enough. They made our day extra special.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Fix · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommended - Newest equipment

Sound Wave came recommend to us from our wedding planner, I visited the business and was very impressed with the owner and the selection of photo booths that I’ve never seen before. Every guest loved the mirror and the attendant on site was excellent. We also received a book of the pictures, which was a nice gift. I would only use Sound Wave in the future. Thank you for your professionalism.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Lunderman · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing, advanced, accommodating

Matt was amazing. We didn't have a lot of time to make an appointment to meet at all. We hired them through their website and communicated mainly through email. When it came to the week before the wedding and needed to meet he made time for us outside of his usual schedule to accommodate us. The company has a great customer portal that allows you to make payments. Choose songs, which even have a clip for you to hear so you know what you're choosing. Matt had trouble with the microphone for the ceremony and quickly solved the problem before we even knew about it. He also gave direction to everyone making a speech to be comfortable with the microphone. He worked the guests great and played a great mix of songs. Photo booth was very unique and had unique and customized print outs for both us and the guests. Our only regret is not having a videographer to see the things we might have missed or wanted to remember more.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2019

The Photo Booth was a Huge Hit!

I would HIGHLY recommend this company if you are looking for a photo booth for your wedding! I dealt with Marie who was very personable and informative with me leading up to my wedding. She explained all of their photo booth options and was available whenever I needed her. Plus - my entire family LOVED her at the wedding! We purchased the Social Booth which was a huge hit with all of our guests, and Marie was there to help if people had trouble. The Social Booth itself was compact enough to fit into our limited space and had so many personalized options!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • CHRISTINE

Christine Walsh · Married on 05/18/2019

Simply Amazing

Planned a destination wedding. I hired soundwave for photography and DJ. Dave was awesome and kept me dancing all night. Marie was awesome to work with. Some of what I was able to see looked awesome and I cannot wait for the final photos. Lastly, I have a very curious daughter and both Dave and Marie treated her with respect and that in itself was worth every penny.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Soundwave DJ and Photo 5

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Music is one of those things everyone remembers about a wedding. It creates the atmosphere for you and your guests. Ryan absolutely rocked it! Our guests are still telling us days later how amazing he was!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Katie Feiner · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

SoundWave is absolutely amazing! Matt was fantastic at my wedding as the DJ. With very little guidance from me and my fiance, he picked perfect music for every part of the night. Guests of all ages were on the dance floor all night long! And the uplighting from SoundWave was awesome! It really set the tone for the party. I would 100% recommend Matt and SoundWave for any party.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Lacey · Married on 10/27/2018

Married on 10/27/18

We had almost everything through them from the photo booth,DJ, and photographer. We used the selfie mirror photobooth and all of our guests LOVED it. It was so entertaining and easy to use. Matt & Marie are so sweet and a pleasure to work with. Matt kept my dance floor packed all
    night long and Marie would do whatever she had to do to get the perfect shot.

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing dj and selfie mirror\photo booth

DJ Ryan did a great job at our wedding. He knew the flow of the ceremony and reception perfectly and kept us on track. He even let the kids pretend to dj which was one of the cutest moments of the night!
    Maria, the owner, was there to assist with their Selfie Mirror which I HIGHLY suggest! There was always a line for it and people are still talking about it. The only down side was we used it so much the flash got tired and didn't fire every single time but 95% it was perfect! The album of everyone's picture is great too. I am so glad we went with this option. Maria even sent us a link to get great $1 stand up acrylic picture frames for the full sized prints the mirror gives out. We used the frames for placecards and favors to make double use out of them.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Mariah · Married on 10/12/2018

We used the digital photobooth and all of our guests LOVED it. From the kids to the oldest adult. It was so entertaining and easy to use. Matt & Marie are so sweet and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Soundwave DJ and Photo 6

David · Married on 09/29/2018

I couldn’t be happier with choosing soundwave photo and DJ for my wedding reception Derek and Mike were absolutely awesome and I would highly recommend them to anyone

Sent on 10/12/2018

Krystal Doktor · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing!

We absolutely loved having soundwave DJ and photo booth for our wedding!! They are so much fun and so easy to work with! Matt was our dj and he kept the night going and really kept us at ease with everything even on such a crazy day. Our photo booth was such a hit and everyone loved it! You cannot go wrong at all with them!! They are amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

Our Dance floor was packed!
    We love Marie & Matt, they are so organized, professional and very FUN! We highly recommend them! They also have the newest technology and
    A great photo booth! Thanks for an amazing Wedding
    Love, The Pirrones

Sent on 10/04/2018

Greg · Married on 09/15/2018

Marie was such a great photographer and the DJ was perfect! They helped complete our special day!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2018

Soundwave DJ services exceeded our expectations! DJ Mike kept our guests dancing ALL night long. We gave him a few songs we liked, and he was able to play an amazing playlist that fit into our preferences as well as keeping the guests happy. Soundwave has a very organized online system to delegate the special songs in an easy manner. Would 100% recommend to anyone searching for a DJ!

Sent on 09/04/2018

katie · Married on 08/31/2018

Matt and Marie are the best!!!! They were so so easy to work with, responsive, accountable and creative. They took our ideas and just went above and beyond to check every wedding wish- list box we had! I would highly recommend this company for any special occasion. 10 stars for soundwave!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/26/2018

We had Mak as our DJ and he was amazing! He made everything run perfectly! That day we decided to have sparklers at our wedding and he pulled that together with the videographer and gave us great suggestions! Mak went with all the things I said I wanted/ didn't want and he made it happen! His personality meshed perfectly with ours I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Corey · Married on 08/18/2018

Marie did a superior job and helped anyway she could. She is very knowledgeable and has many helpful suggestions to make everything look good. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Alycia · Married on 08/10/2018

Matt and Marie were an amazing dj and photographer duo. They listened to everything we wanted but also used their experiences and knowledge to provide us with everything we were looking for!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Tom · Married on 08/04/2018

Both Matt and Marie were amazing for our wedding and we definitely recommend them if you are planning an event.

Marie made us both feel so comfortable for our photos. She’s truly a professional and knows her stuff. She really got to know us and really captured our personalities and special moments perfectly.

Matt was very thorough in giving us exactly what we wanted. He has a way of getting everyone out on the dance floor having a good time. He played the right music at the right time. We trusted him in what he was doing that we let him go with the flow and it turned out perfect.

Our wedding day was everything we imagined and more thanks to the special talent of two incredible individuals and we will always remember what an awesome time we had.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Joe · Married on 07/28/2018

They were amazing! Did not have a worry on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Andrea · Married on 07/23/2018

Marie was fantastic! She was so friendly (and excellent with the toddlers!). We did a pretty diy wedding and anytime we were lost or confused with something, she was right there to help us out. She also was incredibly flexible and great with checking in with us every once in a while to make sure we were getting the pictures we wanted. I would highly recommend ! We can’t wait to see how the pictures turned out!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Sue · Married on 07/07/2018

They did the videography at my sons wedding. Awesome job! I would recommend them!

Sent on 07/09/2018