Sounds Unlimited Hawaii Reviews

3 | Ewa Beach, HI

3 Reviews for Sounds Unlimited Hawaii

James & Trina · Married on 04/10/2015

Chris Castro is an excellent DJ to work with. He's very familiar with the wedding scene and works great with other vendors, being that he runs sounds for different wedding workshops. He was very flexible with our busy schedules and quickly fit us in when we needed to meet with him. His prices for his services are very reasonable and he was able to read the crowd and keep the dance floor going! According to our guests, he was excellent with requests and had their songs playing in no time! When we ran into "speed bumps" that night, he was quick to cover on the fly! Very humble guy. We'd highly recommend!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Danica · Married on 02/28/2015

Chris from Sounds Unlimited really was amazingly easy, prompt & fun to work with. He made my job easy (as a bride) and he exceeded our expectations the day of our wedding. He made suggestions for us prior to the reception that we hadn't even thought of. He was a great MC/DJ & I am so happy we were able to book him! Thanks again, Chris! :)

Sent on 03/10/2015

Ana · Married on 10/29/2016

I attended the Wedding Cafe seminars for brides to be, and Chris happened to be there as one of the vendors.
    I had no clue which person/company to go with, being I was a first time bride.
    After looking around at other vendors, Chris seemed most composed, and professional.
    As a bride, you don't want someone who will add more stress to your big day, and that's why I am glad I chose Chris!
    He had a music planner to help with your reception, and music is very important during reception so there isn't any silence.
    I gave Chris genres/artists and he played all the great songs that brought back memories.
    My wedding was so much fun, and the music played a big part in that!
    Chris was always respectful, professional and very flexible, and I would recommend him to my friends/family.
    I would definitely use Chris again for another big event/celebration in my life!

Sent on 11/01/2016