Sounds Just Right Dj Entertainment Reviews

Sounds Just Right Dj Entertainment 6
Sounds Just Right Dj Entertainment 7

Erin · Getting married on 10/28/2019

5 star service

So happy we went with Sounds Just Right he made my wedding such a fun night. Very professional and knows how to get the party started! I will forever recommend for any sort of DJ entertainment. Thank you so much Joe!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Carly · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding DJ

Joe was awesome at our wedding! Had our guests dancing all night. We had a lot of compliments of how well our DJ was!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Amber Gerstacker · Married on 09/07/2019

DJ Joe is awesome!

DJ Joe is great to work with and knows how to throw a party! He kept the dance floor packed until our wedding ended at midnight. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Katie

Katie Frederick · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent experience

DJ Joe was great to work with. Would highly recommend

Sent on 09/03/2019

Brianna · Married on 07/27/2019

absolutely outstanding!

Joe was beyond awesome. He exceeded our expectations and more! Our wedding day would not have been the same without soundsjustright. The dance floor was packed all night with the best music played, Joe got the crowd involved the entire night, and made everything so wonderful. I would recommend this DJ company to anyone looking for a DJ! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Drew Findlay · Married on 06/22/2019

Party with sounds just right!

Joe did a wonderful job and was very easy to work. Accommodated all our requests and on the day of knew exactly what to do to keep people entertained and dancing. Also gave us a lot of good advice to help with the planning. I would recommend him and his team to anyone in the future!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Domenic Leo · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic.

Great experience, DJ Joe helped make our wedding great.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Daniel Theimer · Married on 02/23/2019

Sounds Just Right did an excellent job for my Wedding Reception

Joe did an excellent job of coordinating everything ahead of time by meeting up with us, getting everything set and then day of communicating everything well and just doing a great job with the execution of the reception. Things went as planned and it was very well done. The guests enjoyed the reception because of Joe’s efforts and skill. I highly recommend Joe to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Dorene Kehoe · Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent DJ

We were extremely happy with Joe, Sounds Just Right! Many of our guests told us they hadn't danced that much in years! We even had some guests that had their coats on and were headed to the door and stopped, dropped their coats on the floor and came back on the dance floor because a song they liked was playing!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Kourtney Martin · Married on 10/27/2018

Sounds Just Right Entertainment Was Awesome

We highly recommend Sounds Just Right Entertainment. DJ was awesome and kept everyone happy and dancing!!
    Also, he made sure before our big day that we were ready and didn’t have any questions.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Tanna

Tanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Extraordinary

Sounds Just Right DJ Ent. is EXTRAordinary in every way! Our DJ went the EXTRA mile by contacting and conversing with our photographers, caterers and venue the day before the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly! He captured photos my photographer missed and listened to all the things we wanted for our big day! We had 250 people at our wedding and at the end of the night we had 40 people still on the dance floor and about 30 lingering and enjoying the great music! Our DJ never had a line for requested songs, but instead our friends and family requesting his information for their future events! You truly cannot go wrong with him, but it is a mistake to not book him! We loved this company!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Sounds Just Right Dj Entertainment 12
    Sounds Just Right Dj Entertainment 13

Tammy Favaloro · Married on 08/24/2018

Simply amazing!

We had DJ Joe from Sounds Just Right DJ Ent., and let me tell you he was amazing! All of my guest loved him and he went out of his way to make sure that me and my husband were having the time of our lives. I will tell you booking DJ Joe would be the best thing you can do for your special day.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Catalina G. · Married on 06/23/2018

Wonderful!

Joe did an amazing job as our DJ. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Ruth Ann · Married on 06/15/2018

Joe was very professional and very easy to work with for our wedding. He met with me ahead of time to go over everything and the lighting of the room was amazing as well. He kept the dance floor full and our guests commented the next day on how much fun they had dancing.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Jojo · Married on 06/02/2018

Amidst all the details of wedding planning, it can sometimes be stressful fitting in everything on the to-do list. However, Joe at Sounds Just Right made it so easy and convenient on my husband and I to communicate plans, meet to go over final details, and make our wedding sentimental and special in our own way! He provided us with a packet early on, giving us plenty of time to complete and make a list of songs, artists, and genres we liked... he accommodated us with a meeting time that worked well with our complicated work schedules the month before the wedding to go over everything... he was detailed, efficient, gave great advice, and was A LOT of fun to work with! We are both so happy we went with Sounds Just Right for our wedding and highly recommend Joe to all of our friends. We cannot thank him enough for the awesome job he did to make our wedding as entertain and fun as it was! The dance floor was packed from start to finish - we couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Alicyn · Married on 11/11/2017

Joe did so well at our wedding. He traveled all the way to Traverse City with his equipment, was very professional and ensured the whole night went smoothly! Hiring Joe as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made. I wouldn’t have changed a thing!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Luka · Married on 09/30/2017

Sounds Just Right Dj Ent completely exceeded our expectations! We hired Joe Stricker and his team for our wedding on 9/30/2018 and we still have people complimenting how great the sound quality and music variety was 8 month later, seriously! Very professional, organized and dependable. Great price for great quality! I would recommend Sounds Just Right Dj Ent without hesitation!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

Joe was very responsive and ready with some great ideas to make our wedding day wonderful! He kept us dancing and having a great time all night and played exactly what we wanted!!

Sent on 05/09/2018

amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

I was very happy with my services from Just Right. Joe asks very detailed questions months in advance and I felt that no stone was left unturned. He showed up early and was ready to go way before I was! I was able to give him a playlist and hear all mine and my guests favorite songs. Joe was very professional and helped move things along when needed, or slow it up if I asked. I really couldn't have asked for a better experience. I wish we could do it again! ;)
    Thanks Joe!!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Amber · Married on 07/26/2017

I hired 'Sounds Just Right DJ' for my wedding last year- June 26th, 2016 at the Double Tree Hotel. Joe was awesome! As a bride coming in from out-of-state, (Florida to Michigan) he was great at communicating with me through the process and making time to meet with me a few days before the wedding to go over my 'wedding worksheet' that they provided. He did a fantastic job with music and entertainment for my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, as well as provided beautiful uplighting for the hall. Over all I was incredibly pleased with everything and have since recommended him to family members tying the knot.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Jeff · Married on 06/24/2017

Very professional and charismatic. Didn’t miss a beat as far as any of our changes. Made sure the guests had a great time. Had complete confidence in Sounds Just Right and they delivered.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Kelsey · Married on 04/23/2016

We had Joe DJ our wedding this past weekend. I wasn't sure how many dancers we would have over the course of the night, but it's safe to say Joe had the dance floor packed almost the entire night. He kept us on a timeline in order to finish our scheduled dances (bridal party, dad/daughter, mother/son, etc) and get our guests on the dance floor. However, he never pressured us by any means. We got compliments all throughout the night about how good our DJ was and where we found him.
    Joe also did our uplighting in the reception room, and his decorating company (Looks Just Right) did our chair covers - SOO many compliments on the chair covers, and I loved them!!!

Definitely book with Joe - he's absolutely the best!

Sent on 04/26/2016
  • tonya

tonya · Married on 09/12/2015

Joe and his assistant(forgot the young mans name but he was there for most of the wedding and he did incredible!) they were very very awesome! had everyone dancing all night long :) they also did our uplighting and it looked wonderful!!! i would deff recommend them to anyone! (would not recommend hiring their sister-service "Looks just Right wedding & events"- had a totally different experience with that company, just an FYI).

Sent on 10/12/2015

Shawna · Married on 03/21/2015

Joe Stricker was one of the best vendors I have worked with. He was so professional and he got everything I wanted for my linens for a price no one could beat. So happy!

Sent on 01/18/2016

This DJ came through as he said he would. He was confident and energetic. He was not afraid to give his experienced suggestions. I was most impressed that he was willing and able to tailor his service to our needs. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 02/20/2015