Sounds Great Entertainment Reviews

Sounds Great Entertainment 6
Sounds Great Entertainment 7

Thomas · Married on 01/19/2019

DJ Rick is the BEST

Mr. Pegram provided DJ services for my step-daughters’ wedding. He could not have done a better job! He was proactive in establishing an itinerary for the event and always gave a 10 minute heads up to the newlyweds as to what was happening during the night. He also compiled a playlist weeks beforehand, via email with the bride and groom, so that the music that he played was what the crowd wanted. He wasn’t overbearing on the mic, very understandable when he spoke, and knew when to move things along. Overall, he did a fantastic job and his business name fits: Sounds Great!

Sounds Great Entertainment 10

Lana Alghazawi · Married on 12/17/2018

was great highly recommend

Rick from Sounds Great Entertainment did our wedding recently at Honeymoon Island and everything was wonderful. Rick handled everything in a professional manner and the music was perfect. Highly recommended!!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the nice review. I'm glad you were pleased with my services. I wish you both many years of happiness.
  • Roxane

Roxane Jennings · Married on 12/16/2018

December 16, 2018 Wedding

My wife and I met DJ Rick Sounds Great Entertainment at the last bridal show we were attending at Honeymoon Island. Rick was DJ at the event as we were walking around talking to and checking out all the vendors. We thought we had it all figured out and then we met Rick and fell in love with him. We happened to win his uplighting as a door prize which had us talking to him again. I looked Rick up and saw nothing but amazing reviews and how he actually save someone's wedding who did not have a wedding planner and things were going kaotic and Rick saved the day. We hired Rick. Our December wedding was at Largo Central Park out on the partico with reception to follow in the Park View Room. Our venue and lighting was amazing and beautiful. Rick did a amazing job from hosting, lighting and DJing. His sound system sounded great. He played a wide range of music we chose and had everything thing we wanted to hear. The night was beautiful and flawless. It could not have gone any smoother. Rick is a great guy to work with very friendly, easy going and a real top notch professional very experienced high quality. He welcomed anything we wanted and any and all last minute switch ups we may have had. We highly recommend DJ Rick. You will not be disappointed. Our guest loved him, we had alot of guest from the development where we live and our development has already booked him for our New Years Party at our Clubhouse. Thank you Rick for making our special night the best night ever. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you soon and booking more events in the future.

Sounds Great Entertainment 11
    Sounds Great Entertainment 12
    Sounds Great Entertainment 13
    Sounds Great Entertainment 14

Max Piasecki · Married on 10/20/2018

The best DJ

Rick did a great job at our wedding, we really appreciated that he showed up early and set up his equipment and was ready to rock n roll. Very professional and played all the right songs at the right times. If you want a reliable DJ that goes above and beyond sounds great entertainment is the one for you!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Max, I'm glad you were happy with my performance. I wish you both many years of happiness!!!!

Sarah R · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome, very happy with service, guests had a great time

Great ideas, friendly, personable, knowledgeable, helped keep our wedding timeline on track, great with coordinating with other vendors. Really happy with Rick, couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thanks Rick!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the nice review. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. I wish you and Kurt many years of happiness
  • Marcia

Marcia · Married on 10/12/2018

Rick did the job of a DJ well. Really was the best added touch to our reception.

Highly recommend. Rick was prepared and planned well for the event.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you were pleased with everything. I wish you and John many years of happiness!!!!

Jordan · Married on 06/02/2018

Rick is an amazing DJ. He was very professional and knew exactly what to do. My wedding was perfect and the guests danced all night. I’m thankful he did my wedding and definitely recommended him.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for awesome review. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. I wish you and Mike many years of happiness

Brad · Married on 05/11/2018

Rick did an amazing job for our wedding, he met every request we had and was very professional in doing so. We would recommend Rick for any wedding large or small!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Brad for having me as your DJ. I hope you and Erin have many years of happiness together.

Kari · Married on 04/28/2018

Rick was amazing. Very professional and very easy to deal with. We had some complicated issues to our wedding and he handled it perfectly. The music was great, timing impeccable and everyone had a wonderful time. I wish I could give him 10 Stars!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kari. I wish you and Scott many years of happiness!!!

Cindy · Married on 04/21/2018

Rick is the BEST DJ in Tampa Bay! He knows music of all genres and always keeps the dance floor full. He’s professional, courteous, caring and flexible. He made my daughters wedding and reception a complete success and a GREAT party! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Sounds Great Entertainment 15
    Sounds Great Entertainment 16
    Sounds Great Entertainment 17
    Sounds Great Entertainment 18
    Sounds Great Entertainment 19
    Sounds Great Entertainment 20

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Cindy. I'm glad everyone had a great time. I wish Kayli and Andrew many years of happiness.

lisa · Married on 03/03/2018

I knew from my very first conversation with Rick that he was our guy! He was professional and he really listened to to our bride! His service was top notch and I had many compliments on from our guests! Rick kept the party going and even had my back on my goof up!! If you are looking for a professional DJ then Rick is your man!!! Thanks Rick for making our daughters big day a very special one!!

Trevor · Married on 12/31/2017

We hired Rick for our wedding on Honeymoon Island. We worked with him during the months that led up to the wedding, we sent a music list with instructions and we even had him cut a specific song to the length we needed. He was super responsive and he was able to choose a playlist of dinner music, cake cutting music and the initial guest arrival music. We had a 1920's themed wedding with a lot of music form that era in our choices and RICK was able to match the theme perfectly. He really had a good list of music that got the entire wedding party and all guests involved. Even during the wedding he was super responsive to making announcements to helping provide direction to what would work best when. I really liked his input to the songs we made and allowing all of our guests to make requests. Everything went smoothly, and Rick was a pleasure to work with and was super flexible.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Trevor. I wish you and Dawn many years of happiness!!!!

Meghan · Married on 11/17/2017

Rick was the best!! He was incredibly helpful from start to finish! Rick sent us many suggestions for songs and planning forms prior to the wedding. He took the time to call me a few days before the wedding to make sure he had all the information he needed so that the day of would run smoothly. Rick played all our requests and many other songs that everyone loved! I received many comments on how great the DJ was. Rick was very professional and detail oriented and his services made our ceremony and reception flow smoothly!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Meghan, I'm glad you and your guests had a great time and I wish you and Patrick many years of happiness!!!!!

Melina · Married on 09/23/2017

Rick was awesome and very professional. He called us a few days before the wedding to go over details. My dad and I wanted to do a mixup dance and Rick helped us piece together the songs! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you liked the special dance I was able to put together for you and your dad.

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2017

He was very accommodating for us. He did a wonderful job! I would highly recommend him if in search of a great DJ!

Melanie · Married on 06/30/2017

Rick was AWESOME! He went over all the specific songs I picked and made sure everything was what I had wanted. He was easy to contact and quick to answer! On top of everything the day of the wedding! We made some minor changes the day of and he made the adjustments accordingly. I had a couple songs during the ceremony that needed to start partially through the song and he made sure he knew exactly what part of the song he needed to start at. Very respectful of the timeline you have for the day - we have a beach wedding and a storm was starting to roll in and he asked if I wanted to move certain events up in time to beat the rain, I said "it's not going to rain", and and accepted that and we stuck to the original plan. It did not rain and everything was fine! He was very friendly and was always trying to get everyone up and dancing! I would recommend him for every wedding!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure to be part of your special day. You guys were so much fun, and by the way, the positive thoughts kept the rain away!!!!

Karol · Married on 03/25/2017

Rick is fantastic. He made our wedding complete. He is
    professional and energetic! We absolutely loved him. He
    played exactly what we requested and tailored the music to our needs. The songs blended perfectly together. Go ahead and add his lighting it is awesome. I HIGHLY recommend Rick for not only weddings but and DJ needs. You will be 100% satisfied. Thank you Rick for making our March wedding perfect!!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. I wish you and Michael many years of happiness!!!!!

Annika · Married on 11/12/2016

Rick, was the best Dj! He went over the sound list like a million times with me! We had a last minute change, when my mother wanted to make a speech, and he easily put her in the agenda! He did a great job with the flow and timing of the wedding! Music quality was great! And he even brought disco lights! Which was a surprise to us! He showed up early to make sure everything was set up before the guests arrived and dressed in professional clothing! All around a perfect dj for our perfect day!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words!!!!
  • Amanda91

Amanda · Married on 10/30/2016

Dj Rick was awesome. He was very friendly and personable, very easy to talk with. He even went out of his way to find a song for friends who were celebrating their anniversary. He remained very professional throughout the evening while still being relaxed and personable.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Amanda, I'm glad you and your guests had a good time!!!!

Delilah · Married on 10/15/2016

We couldn't ask for a better DJ! He kept the party going, was accommodating when we needed to move up our whole schedule. Thank you so Much DJ Rick!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure to have been part of your special day and I wish you and Matthew many years of happiness.

Rick was a great DJ! We had many special request for our wedding that he accommodated and he even suggested a few things we had not thought of that turned out great! He picked up on the vibe we were going for for our wedding based on our discussions and made sure it was how we wanted. He did great at reading the crowd and knowing when to switch up songs to get people dancing. Our wedding turned out great and was tons of fun and we definitely would like to thank Rick for everything and recommend him for anyone looking for a great wedding DJ!

therese · Married on 05/29/2016

Rick was great and my guests had a wonderful time!

Lea · Married on 04/16/2016

Rick was easy going and receptive to all of my requests. For example, we are not very traditional and chose not to follow a ceremony/reception schedule. I felt comfortable and confident in my decision during a conversation I had with him prior to the wedding - he said that he's been in this line of work for many years and has learned to be flexible and accommodating to whatever the bride/groom want because it's their day and also they have enough on their plates leading up the the wedding - the last thing they need to worry about is the DJ.! I gave him my vision of types of music, explained what we would be cutting out (bouquet/ garter belt toss among other things). He took careful note of everything we discussed and followed through on the day of the wedding! He was dressed appropriately, was great with the crowd and played great music. I would suggest telling him whether you're ok with guest requesting songs. I had a friend request a song that I love (and totally forgot to put on the request list prior to the wedding) and she said he was a bit hesitant to play it, but ultimately did (which I'm glad). It's not a bad thing -- he wanted to make sure the bride was happy! It's just advice for those of you who may not think to consider this detail. :-) In addition to providing music for the ceremony, cocktail our and reception, he also provided up-lighting for the reception. We rented a room at the Clearwater Beach Rec center so even though there are several windows and a gorgeous water view, the room was quite plain so the uplighting was well worth the expense!!! I requested pink but they ending up being a little more red. He did adjust them as best as he could. They still looked great and added a beautiful touch to the scenery, especially as the sun set. He remained professional and courteous at all times. I was very pleased with his services and highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad I was able to adjust the up lighting color to better match the bridal party dresses. I wish you and Joel many years of happiness.

Jou · Married on 04/01/2016

Rick Pegram was an absolute gent to work with. He knows his crowd and how to work 'em. We had planned to do our first dance right away but nerves set in and he was able to rearrange things for us without any issue and no one even knew. He was polite and fun! I would highly recommend!