Sounds Great Entertainment Reviews

Sounds Great Entertainment 6
Sounds Great Entertainment 7

Brittany Chalk · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Fantastic!

Rick did a fantastic job DJing our wedding! He was actually a last minute replacement due to our other DJ having a serious emergency - Rick took on the challenge and really made our night special. He made sure we spoke to confirm song choices throughout the night as well as how we wanted the flow of the reception to go. He was very professional and kind and even dressed to match our color scheme! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the nice words. I'm glad I was able to step in and help make your special day a memorable one.

Debbie · Married on 07/06/2019

I highly recommend Sounds Great !!!

Rick (Sounds Great) was fantastic. He was our wedding and reception DJ. He is personable and played everything we asked of him. Including our inappropriate wedding songs. We also had special requests that he took care of with no problem.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Debbie for the wonderful review. I'm glad you were pleased with my performance. I hope you have many happy years of marriage.

Celia Laird · Married on 06/07/2019

The perfect DJ

DJ Rick was by far the best ever! Not only was he kind but he was quick to respond and extremely helpful. He was able to help me with all the music selections, I ran into a snag with my father daughter song I couldn’t figure out which song to pick Rick knocked it out of the park and made the perfect choice for us. Rick saves the day when we had issues with decorations, and was able to add on awesome color lighting. If you want someone who looks extremely professional and dose an amazing job for a great price Rick and sounds great entertainment is the way to go!!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm sure glad you were pleased with everything. I wish you and Andrew many years of happiness.
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2019

Great Music

Rick from Sounds Great was awesome! He had everything setup and ready to go for the wedding without any issues. He was quick to respond to any questions or concerns before the wedding and kept everyone dancing during the wedding. He also did a special kind of circle dance at the end of the night which really brought everyone together.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review. I'm glad you and your guests had a great time. I wish you many happy years of marriage.

Patricia Salchert · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Ever!!

Rick really knows how to DJ a wedding!! Everybody had a blast. He played all the right music at the right time and kept things moving. People will remember this wedding and the key to a fun and memorable wedding is the DJ. Thanks again Rick for everything!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for trusting me with your daughter's special day. I'm glad everyone had a great time!!!!!!
  • Kelly

Kelly Murray-Robinson · Married on 05/17/2019

Fantastic!

Rick was great! He had our guests up and dancing. He was so much fun! Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you had a wonderful wedding. I wish you both many years of happiness together.

Terri · Married on 05/12/2019

Awesome dj!

Rick was awesome! He was a great dj and we are so very glad we picked him! He always responded promptly to our communications, played music we liked for the dance after the wedding as well as music for the wedding and interim! Everyone was happy and dancing and didn’t want the party to end! We set this up long distance and couldn’t have been more pleased! Thanks so much Rick! The wedding and party were a success! Thanks to Rick!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Terri for the nice words. I'm sure glad everyone had a wonderful time. I wish Emily and Ollie many years of happiness.
  • Sarah

Sarah Misak · Married on 03/03/2019

Worry Free

I am so grateful I found DJ Rick. He made the ceremony and wedding music easy and flawless. He knew exactly what I needed and when I needed it. He made the reception smooth and fun all at the same time!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the kind words. I'm glad you were pleased with everything. I wish you and Cory many years of happiness together.

Thomas · Married on 01/19/2019

DJ Rick is the BEST

Mr. Pegram provided DJ services for my step-daughters’ wedding. He could not have done a better job! He was proactive in establishing an itinerary for the event and always gave a 10 minute heads up to the newlyweds as to what was happening during the night. He also compiled a playlist weeks beforehand, via email with the bride and groom, so that the music that he played was what the crowd wanted. He wasn’t overbearing on the mic, very understandable when he spoke, and knew when to move things along. Overall, he did a fantastic job and his business name fits: Sounds Great!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Sounds Great Entertainment 10

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Tom for the great review. Also, thanks for putting your trust in me to be the DJ for such an important day.

Lana Alghazawi · Married on 12/17/2018

was great highly recommend

Rick from Sounds Great Entertainment did our wedding recently at Honeymoon Island and everything was wonderful. Rick handled everything in a professional manner and the music was perfect. Highly recommended!!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the nice review. I'm glad you were pleased with my services. I wish you both many years of happiness.
  • Roxane

Roxane Jennings · Married on 12/16/2018

December 16, 2018 Wedding

My wife and I met DJ Rick Sounds Great Entertainment at the last bridal show we were attending at Honeymoon Island. Rick was DJ at the event as we were walking around talking to and checking out all the vendors. We thought we had it all figured out and then we met Rick and fell in love with him. We happened to win his uplighting as a door prize which had us talking to him again. I looked Rick up and saw nothing but amazing reviews and how he actually save someone's wedding who did not have a wedding planner and things were going kaotic and Rick saved the day. We hired Rick. Our December wedding was at Largo Central Park out on the partico with reception to follow in the Park View Room. Our venue and lighting was amazing and beautiful. Rick did a amazing job from hosting, lighting and DJing. His sound system sounded great. He played a wide range of music we chose and had everything thing we wanted to hear. The night was beautiful and flawless. It could not have gone any smoother. Rick is a great guy to work with very friendly, easy going and a real top notch professional very experienced high quality. He welcomed anything we wanted and any and all last minute switch ups we may have had. We highly recommend DJ Rick. You will not be disappointed. Our guest loved him, we had alot of guest from the development where we live and our development has already booked him for our New Years Party at our Clubhouse. Thank you Rick for making our special night the best night ever. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you soon and booking more events in the future.

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Sounds Great Entertainment 11
    Sounds Great Entertainment 12
    Sounds Great Entertainment 13
    Sounds Great Entertainment 14

Clare Fitzpatrick · Married on 11/11/2018

Awesome, Would definitely recommend!

Rick was a great DJ for our wedding! He knew exactly what to play to keep the party going all the night long. He was very professional and knowledgeable. Also, he was open to music suggestions and he was always was willing the make the Bride and Groom, as well as their guests, happy! I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Max Piasecki · Married on 10/20/2018

The best DJ

Rick did a great job at our wedding, we really appreciated that he showed up early and set up his equipment and was ready to rock n roll. Very professional and played all the right songs at the right times. If you want a reliable DJ that goes above and beyond sounds great entertainment is the one for you!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Max, I'm glad you were happy with my performance. I wish you both many years of happiness!!!!

Sarah R · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome, very happy with service, guests had a great time

Great ideas, friendly, personable, knowledgeable, helped keep our wedding timeline on track, great with coordinating with other vendors. Really happy with Rick, couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thanks Rick!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the nice review. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. I wish you and Kurt many years of happiness
  • Marcia

Marcia · Married on 10/12/2018

Rick did the job of a DJ well. Really was the best added touch to our reception.

Highly recommend. Rick was prepared and planned well for the event.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you were pleased with everything. I wish you and John many years of happiness!!!!

Jordan · Married on 06/02/2018

Rick is an amazing DJ. He was very professional and knew exactly what to do. My wedding was perfect and the guests danced all night. I’m thankful he did my wedding and definitely recommended him.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for awesome review. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. I wish you and Mike many years of happiness

Brad · Married on 05/11/2018

Rick did an amazing job for our wedding, he met every request we had and was very professional in doing so. We would recommend Rick for any wedding large or small!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Brad for having me as your DJ. I hope you and Erin have many years of happiness together.

Kari · Married on 04/28/2018

Rick was amazing. Very professional and very easy to deal with. We had some complicated issues to our wedding and he handled it perfectly. The music was great, timing impeccable and everyone had a wonderful time. I wish I could give him 10 Stars!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kari. I wish you and Scott many years of happiness!!!

Cindy · Married on 04/21/2018

Rick is the BEST DJ in Tampa Bay! He knows music of all genres and always keeps the dance floor full. He’s professional, courteous, caring and flexible. He made my daughters wedding and reception a complete success and a GREAT party! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Sounds Great Entertainment 15
    Sounds Great Entertainment 16
    Sounds Great Entertainment 17
    Sounds Great Entertainment 18
    Sounds Great Entertainment 19
    Sounds Great Entertainment 20

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Cindy. I'm glad everyone had a great time. I wish Kayli and Andrew many years of happiness.

lisa · Married on 03/03/2018

I knew from my very first conversation with Rick that he was our guy! He was professional and he really listened to to our bride! His service was top notch and I had many compliments on from our guests! Rick kept the party going and even had my back on my goof up!! If you are looking for a professional DJ then Rick is your man!!! Thanks Rick for making our daughters big day a very special one!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Trevor · Married on 12/31/2017

We hired Rick for our wedding on Honeymoon Island. We worked with him during the months that led up to the wedding, we sent a music list with instructions and we even had him cut a specific song to the length we needed. He was super responsive and he was able to choose a playlist of dinner music, cake cutting music and the initial guest arrival music. We had a 1920's themed wedding with a lot of music form that era in our choices and RICK was able to match the theme perfectly. He really had a good list of music that got the entire wedding party and all guests involved. Even during the wedding he was super responsive to making announcements to helping provide direction to what would work best when. I really liked his input to the songs we made and allowing all of our guests to make requests. Everything went smoothly, and Rick was a pleasure to work with and was super flexible.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Trevor. I wish you and Dawn many years of happiness!!!!

Meghan · Married on 11/17/2017

Rick was the best!! He was incredibly helpful from start to finish! Rick sent us many suggestions for songs and planning forms prior to the wedding. He took the time to call me a few days before the wedding to make sure he had all the information he needed so that the day of would run smoothly. Rick played all our requests and many other songs that everyone loved! I received many comments on how great the DJ was. Rick was very professional and detail oriented and his services made our ceremony and reception flow smoothly!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Meghan, I'm glad you and your guests had a great time and I wish you and Patrick many years of happiness!!!!!

Melina · Married on 09/23/2017

Rick was awesome and very professional. He called us a few days before the wedding to go over details. My dad and I wanted to do a mixup dance and Rick helped us piece together the songs! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you liked the special dance I was able to put together for you and your dad.

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2017

He was very accommodating for us. He did a wonderful job! I would highly recommend him if in search of a great DJ!

Sent on 08/29/2017