Sounds Great Entertainment Reviews

75 Reviews for Sounds Great Entertainment

• Kathy

Kathy Hall · Getting married on 04/02/2022

Amazing DJ!

Rick and his Sounds Great Entertainment did an amazing job at my daughter's wedding. They coordinated how she wanted the reception to flow and what types of music and specific songs she wanted. Rick was able to keep the party moving, play background music during cocktails, getting everyone's attention for the toasts and transitioning them to the buffet. After dinner the dancing started and the music was so good that EVERYONE danced to at least one song! No hassle, no Bridezilla, no mother-of-the-bridezilla! Thank you Rick!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. I'm glad you were pleased with my performance. I wish Hannah and Joel many years of happiness!!!!
  • Deena

Deena Hamilton · Married on 10/01/2020

Rick at Sounds Great Entertainment is top notch

Rick is amazing. We live in Ohio and our wedding was in Florida. We had a phone call to go over the music. He made a few very creative suggestions for the wedding processional. He has great energy and my guests commented on how awesome the music was. Anyone that hires him for their wedding will be very happy they did.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Deena, I'm glad you and Eddie were happy, as well as your guests. What an amazing sunset you got to see that evening too!!!!!!!!

Karen Bates · Married on 07/24/2020

He was the best DJ I've seen in many years. I was the groom.

We needed a DJ within 2 weeks of our wedding due to a cancelation and to say that Rick went beyond anything we could have dreamed of is putting it mildly. He had a FABULOUS mix of music based on things we told him we liked, he was so friendly with everyone even with the Covid issue, and he took charge of keeping all the activities going like the 1st dance, garter tossing, cake cutting, etc. I actually gave him more money than he quoted to me because of the incredible job he did. I think he is one of the ALL TIME BEST DJ's I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Do yourselves a favor and hire him over EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Suzanne · Married on 05/08/2020

Very professional and provided such an amazing experience

DJ Rick was very responsive and helpful from the very beginning. In my opinion, he was the most professional and offered the best pricing for the quality and experience that he brought, plus he included uplighting for us! He executed everything perfectly, and was extremely flexible with all of our last minute changes (especially with our wedding being in the midst of COVID). Highly Recommended!!!

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Craddock · Married on 03/07/2020

Hired DJ Rick

Hired DJ Rick, from the beginning he was very easy to talk to and laid back, he gave me a great price as I had a strict budget. He has been very accommodating.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Patricia Hanna · Married on 01/25/2020

Sounds Great Entertainment

Rick from Sounds Great Entertainment did my daughter’s wedding on Jan. 25, 2020 at Shepherd’s Clearwater Beach. He made all the proper announcements and he had just the right amount of energy and kept the dance floor moving the entire time. Highly recommended !!!!!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Susan Booker · Married on 12/14/2019

This DJ is Gold!!!!!

DJ Rick did not disappoint! I did not realize how stressed I would be, as we planned and coordinated a great deal of the wedding ourselves, from 1000 miles away. Rick was so incredibly organized in planning, and did not miss a beat when things did not go exactly as planned. He made sure he knew all name pronunciations for the people in my party, he was involved, engaged, and had the perfect amount of enthusiasm. I felt like he was genuinely excited for each piece. We did have children at our wedding and he was so patient with them. He also protected my drink and my phone (I kept losing both!). He worked with my other vendors to make sure all were on the same page. Rick was well worth every penny spent--I have already reccomended him to couples we know, but I'd scream from the rooftops to couples we don't. BOOK HIM, YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY! Thank you DJ Rick!
    -Keith and Susan Booker

Sent on 12/22/2019

Dan Garcia · Married on 11/10/2019

Awesome DJ!

Rick was great as our DJ for our wedding at The Grand Plaza, he played everything we asked and had everyone dancing. Also the up lighting made the room look really nice. Rick arrived early to set up and make sure everything was all set for our wedding and to see if we had any last minute changes.

If you are looking for a great DJ who knows how to get things hopping and who is reliable and very professional Rick is the man to do the job!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Brittany Chalk · Married on 11/05/2019

Fantastic!

Rick did a fantastic job DJing our wedding! He was actually a last minute replacement due to our other DJ having a serious emergency - Rick took on the challenge and really made our night special. He made sure we spoke to confirm song choices throughout the night as well as how we wanted the flow of the reception to go. He was very professional and kind and even dressed to match our color scheme! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the nice words. I'm glad I was able to step in and help make your special day a memorable one.

Debbie · Married on 07/06/2019

I highly recommend Sounds Great !!!

Rick (Sounds Great) was fantastic. He was our wedding and reception DJ. He is personable and played everything we asked of him. Including our inappropriate wedding songs. We also had special requests that he took care of with no problem.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Debbie for the wonderful review. I'm glad you were pleased with my performance. I hope you have many happy years of marriage.

Celia Laird · Married on 06/07/2019

The perfect DJ

DJ Rick was by far the best ever! Not only was he kind but he was quick to respond and extremely helpful. He was able to help me with all the music selections, I ran into a snag with my father daughter song I couldn’t figure out which song to pick Rick knocked it out of the park and made the perfect choice for us. Rick saves the day when we had issues with decorations, and was able to add on awesome color lighting. If you want someone who looks extremely professional and dose an amazing job for a great price Rick and sounds great entertainment is the way to go!!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm sure glad you were pleased with everything. I wish you and Andrew many years of happiness.
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2019

Great Music

Rick from Sounds Great was awesome! He had everything setup and ready to go for the wedding without any issues. He was quick to respond to any questions or concerns before the wedding and kept everyone dancing during the wedding. He also did a special kind of circle dance at the end of the night which really brought everyone together.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review. I'm glad you and your guests had a great time. I wish you many happy years of marriage.

Patricia Salchert · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Ever!!

Rick really knows how to DJ a wedding!! Everybody had a blast. He played all the right music at the right time and kept things moving. People will remember this wedding and the key to a fun and memorable wedding is the DJ. Thanks again Rick for everything!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for trusting me with your daughter's special day. I'm glad everyone had a great time!!!!!!
  • Kelly

Kelly Murray-Robinson · Married on 05/17/2019

Fantastic!

Rick was great! He had our guests up and dancing. He was so much fun! Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you had a wonderful wedding. I wish you both many years of happiness together.

Terri · Married on 05/12/2019

Awesome dj!

Rick was awesome! He was a great dj and we are so very glad we picked him! He always responded promptly to our communications, played music we liked for the dance after the wedding as well as music for the wedding and interim! Everyone was happy and dancing and didn’t want the party to end! We set this up long distance and couldn’t have been more pleased! Thanks so much Rick! The wedding and party were a success! Thanks to Rick!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Terri for the nice words. I'm sure glad everyone had a wonderful time. I wish Emily and Ollie many years of happiness.
  • Sarah

Sarah Misak · Married on 03/03/2019

Worry Free

I am so grateful I found DJ Rick. He made the ceremony and wedding music easy and flawless. He knew exactly what I needed and when I needed it. He made the reception smooth and fun all at the same time!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the kind words. I'm glad you were pleased with everything. I wish you and Cory many years of happiness together.

Thomas · Married on 01/19/2019

DJ Rick is the BEST

Mr. Pegram provided DJ services for my step-daughters’ wedding. He could not have done a better job! He was proactive in establishing an itinerary for the event and always gave a 10 minute heads up to the newlyweds as to what was happening during the night. He also compiled a playlist weeks beforehand, via email with the bride and groom, so that the music that he played was what the crowd wanted. He wasn’t overbearing on the mic, very understandable when he spoke, and knew when to move things along. Overall, he did a fantastic job and his business name fits: Sounds Great!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Tom for the great review. Also, thanks for putting your trust in me to be the DJ for such an important day.

Lana Alghazawi · Married on 12/17/2018

was great highly recommend

Rick from Sounds Great Entertainment did our wedding recently at Honeymoon Island and everything was wonderful. Rick handled everything in a professional manner and the music was perfect. Highly recommended!!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the nice review. I'm glad you were pleased with my services. I wish you both many years of happiness.
  • Roxane

Roxane Jennings · Married on 12/16/2018

December 16, 2018 Wedding

My wife and I met DJ Rick Sounds Great Entertainment at the last bridal show we were attending at Honeymoon Island. Rick was DJ at the event as we were walking around talking to and checking out all the vendors. We thought we had it all figured out and then we met Rick and fell in love with him. We happened to win his uplighting as a door prize which had us talking to him again. I looked Rick up and saw nothing but amazing reviews and how he actually save someone's wedding who did not have a wedding planner and things were going kaotic and Rick saved the day. We hired Rick. Our December wedding was at Largo Central Park out on the partico with reception to follow in the Park View Room. Our venue and lighting was amazing and beautiful. Rick did a amazing job from hosting, lighting and DJing. His sound system sounded great. He played a wide range of music we chose and had everything thing we wanted to hear. The night was beautiful and flawless. It could not have gone any smoother. Rick is a great guy to work with very friendly, easy going and a real top notch professional very experienced high quality. He welcomed anything we wanted and any and all last minute switch ups we may have had. We highly recommend DJ Rick. You will not be disappointed. Our guest loved him, we had alot of guest from the development where we live and our development has already booked him for our New Years Party at our Clubhouse. Thank you Rick for making our special night the best night ever. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you soon and booking more events in the future.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Clare Fitzpatrick · Married on 11/11/2018

Awesome, Would definitely recommend!

Rick was a great DJ for our wedding! He knew exactly what to play to keep the party going all the night long. He was very professional and knowledgeable. Also, he was open to music suggestions and he was always was willing the make the Bride and Groom, as well as their guests, happy! I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Max Piasecki · Married on 10/20/2018

The best DJ

Rick did a great job at our wedding, we really appreciated that he showed up early and set up his equipment and was ready to rock n roll. Very professional and played all the right songs at the right times. If you want a reliable DJ that goes above and beyond sounds great entertainment is the one for you!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Max, I'm glad you were happy with my performance. I wish you both many years of happiness!!!!

Sarah R · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome, very happy with service, guests had a great time

Great ideas, friendly, personable, knowledgeable, helped keep our wedding timeline on track, great with coordinating with other vendors. Really happy with Rick, couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thanks Rick!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the nice review. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. I wish you and Kurt many years of happiness
  • Marcia

Marcia · Married on 10/12/2018

Rick did the job of a DJ well. Really was the best added touch to our reception.

Highly recommend. Rick was prepared and planned well for the event.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you were pleased with everything. I wish you and John many years of happiness!!!!

Taylor · Married on 06/02/2018

Unbelievably amazing! Rick has a way with words and knows exactly what songs to play at the right time! Very organized and professional. He kept the wedding going all night! I would totally recommend him, you will be happy!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Taylor. It was an honor to be a part of such a special day. I wish you and Tyler many years of happiness!!!!!

Jordan · Married on 06/02/2018

Rick is an amazing DJ. He was very professional and knew exactly what to do. My wedding was perfect and the guests danced all night. I’m thankful he did my wedding and definitely recommended him.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Sounds Great Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for awesome review. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. I wish you and Mike many years of happiness