40 Reviews for Sounds Great! Entertainment d/b/a Savannah Wedding DJ Ray

Do-Not-Play List (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
40 Sounds Great! Entertainment d/b/a Savannah Wedding DJ Ray Reviews

DJ Ray was a great addition to my wedding. Very personable, respectful and professional.

Profile Picture User6083268, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When looking for a DJ for our wedding, we had no idea where to start looking. My dad came across Ray, and we met him in Savannah. Since our first meeting with him, he was so great with making sure we had every song perfectly picked out. He kept in touch with us regularly and had his own great ideas that helped make our reception the best! He made sure the music was appropriate for our crowd and everything flowed so smooth! I was very impressed and very thankful we selected him as our DJ!

Profile Picture Ashton, 10/3/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Dj Ray was great. He did everything we asked for and more. We also provided great ideas for our party. For all future events I will definitely use Dj Ray..

Profile Picture Yesenia, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Ray was so great! He was incredibly helpful with any questions I had. He was open to help any day and any time. He was professional at every interaction I had with him while staying warm and approachable. He made sure to play all the songs we wanted during the ceremony and reception and even slowly died down the songs so there wasnt an abrupt stop at the end. He even played off of the environment at the reception picking songs that were similar to the ones we wanted and kept everyone dancing. I didn't have a coordinator for the wedding and Ray was a big help as he announced when cake cutting time would be or where the guests needed to go at the end of the reception. He was great all around!

Profile Picture Wendy, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone loves it we all had a great time will recommend ro everybody

Profile Picture Ellen, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ray was fantastic and kept myself as well as the guests dancing all reception long! I gave a few specifics of music genres I would like to be played, and he did an exceptional job. Guests who I never expected to get on the dance floor were out there, and I heard nothing but raves on how much fun the reception was. I am very pleased with doing business with Ray, and it was for an excellent value (trust me, I did a lot of research as this was a destination wedding)!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/11/14, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ray was so very easy to work with for our wedding reception. I would highly recommend him and hope to use him again inn the future!!!

Profile Picture caitlin, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Ray was great! He went above and beyond! A great guy to work with and highly recommend!

Profile Picture Glenda, 8/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ray was Fantastic for our intimate wedding! I highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture Jilliane, 6/6/13, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ray with Sounds Great Entertainment was awesome. Our wedding was everything that we hoped for and then some. I have received so many positive comments on the music selection from everybody that attended. From the Ceremony music all the way through the last song of the night!

I would refer him to anybody searching for a DJ in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Nichole, 5/11/13, 1 Review
2.1

Very upset with this vendor's services. On the night of the wedding, DJ Ray spent most of his time at our bar and buffet table and had to be asked multiple times by guests and the groom to come back inside, get behind the DJ Table and play requested songs. The only reason we had a full dance floor was because 2 of our guests took control of his duties and used HIS equipment to play songs that guests wanted to hear. We would never recommend his services to anyone. Out of all the vendors we hired, he was the only one we were completely dissatisfied with their services.

Profile Picture Chuck, 5/3/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mr. Williams was very flexible and available for meeting us before the wedding. He was so great to work with. He provided us with a wide variety of songs, as well as finding songs we wanted. His service was excellent. He entertained the guests when it was needed, and played songs as we needed them played, as we did not have a strict schedule. He took requests during the reception. He arrived dressed in professional attire, and provided his own equipment. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wedding was amazing - DJ Ray did such an excellent job and played MC as well as DJ. He helped us implement some last minute changes no problem. I couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture User3189160, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I hired DJ Ray Williams for our wedding reception on 3/16/2013 in Hilton Head. We were very pleased to have selected Ray for our big day. He was professional, punctual, played all the music we requested, and helped manage the evening in a non-obtrusive way. Wedding guests are still commenting my wife and I on how seamless the entire evening progressed - Ray was a big part of making everything flow in a timely and fun manner.
Ray was an excellent value for the quality of service he provided. I would highly recommend Ray as a wedding reception DJ for anyone looking to hire one in the Savannah/Hilton Head area.

Profile Picture User3171607, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After being told our original DJ was unable to make it due to being in an accident, I began to freak out! We had less than 48 hours to come up with something. Through our officiant, we were given DJ Ray's number and he was willing to drop his plans to help us at last minute! DJ Ray did an AMAZING job with song selections, transitions, and everything else on that day. I can honestly say that it was PERFECT!!!! Thank you so much :) Michael & Kelly

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/26/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Ray was fantastic! He not only played great music, but he also brought a level of experience & organization to our Reception that would have been missing without him. He was helpful, easy to communicate with, and our guests loved him. Our Reception went as smoothly as it did because of him! Thank you DJ Ray:)

Profile Picture Brooke, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ray was great, we were very pleased with his service. He knew the location and was prepared for what he had to do.

Profile Picture John, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Ray was great. It was very helpful to have him there to keep everything moving smoothly. We definitely needed someone there to tell everyone what to do since we didn't have a wedding planner. I would recommend him to anyone who was getting married. He also did my sister-in-law's wedding. She was also quite pleased.

Profile Picture User2732827, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brides, I could not rate Ray higher then a 5, only because the website wont let me! He truly was a joy to work with! Fun, laid back, and for me since I of course had family issues he just looked at me smiled and told me to dance it off and I did! It was a fantastic night my guests LOVED him! He truly made my wedding everything I could have dreamed of!!! THANK YOU RAY!!!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/12/12, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ray Williams was absolutley wonderful. He was very professonal and quick to respond to all questions or comments that we had through out the planning process. Ray did both the music for our ceremony and reception. The ceremony was perfct and we have had tons of compliments on our reception and how much fun everyone had. He is very flexible, if he did not havea song he would go out of his way to make sure he could accommodate. It also rained right up until the time of our outdoor wedding; so not only was it wet outside, the time was pushed back. Ray was able to adjust with his equipment and fit in the things that he knew were most important to us without a problem and it all flowed so smoothly. We highly highly recommend Dj Ray!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/31/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Ray was awesome and he really did a great job with announcing everyone and kept the flow of the reception going well. I provided him with an itinerary for the reception and he did an awesome job sticking to the itinerary for us. We provided him with a music list and he played everything we wanted him to. We would recommend him to any other couple looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Profile Picture Kristin, 3/3/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Ray did an awesome job at our wedding. He had a great selection of music. He played something that everyone could relate and dance to. I highly recommend DJ Ray for any event!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/5/11, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wonderful all around! I highly recommend Ray to any couple looking for an experienced, professional and fun DJ at their wedding!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We all had a great time- music was a great mix of old and new, the dance floor was never empty. Thanks Ray!!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/8/11, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ray was amazing, very helpful and he helped make our night great!

Profile Picture Janel, 10/1/11, 1 Review