Sounds By DJJD Reviews

Sounds By DJJD 2
  • Sarah

Sarah Mullen · Married on 06/04/2019

Great DJ!!

DJJD did a great job DJing my wedding! He was helpful throughout the planning process and responsive to our requests. Once we arrived in New Orleans, he even came to check out the venue to find the best possible spot to set up. The day of the wedding he made sure to arrive extra early to set up and make sure everything would run smoothly - and it did! He listened to our requests for the dinner/cocktail hour and then we trusted him with the dance floor and he did not disappoint! He was able to keep the dance floor full with both the older and the younger crowds, which was exactly what we wanted. My only regret is that we couldn't keep the dancing going longer! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/16/2019

KATELYN · Married on 03/23/2019

Best DJ in the South!

DJ JD (Jerry) produced exceptional service from our first meeting all the way until after the wedding. Our first meeting he was really encouraging and detailed all the services he could offer us on our wedding day! I booked Jerry about 8 months prior to our wedding and had absolutely no stresses between the time of booking and a few days before the wedding. He checks in with the bride and groom from time to time prior to the wedding to make sure all the planning is going smoothly and if we need anything he is there! He makes sure to keep people on their feet and on the dance floor. I would recommend DJ JD to anyone for their music needs, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Kristy Bryant · Married on 02/16/2019

He did a great job for the wedding and the reception for my daughter

All the songs were played on time and in correct order as our Bride wanted them. He knows his job well and takes care of business.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Jeff · Married on 11/13/2018

Very professional and very helpful

I was relaxed knowing that the music was handled plus any questions we had I felt like I had a big brother looking over me

Sent on 11/13/2018

Courtney Evans-Rome · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing wedding

My wedding would have been a disaster if it weren’t for DJ JD. He was more than just a DJ. He is a friend, an organizer, and an artist. DJ JD is very talented with making wedding dreams come true from lighting, to photo booth, and especially music. DJ JD used the music I asked for and did an amazing job with with everything. I could not have been more blessed with a DJ.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jose · Married on 12/30/2017

Mr DJJD you the man. Awesome quality of music very professional. Best DJ top notch for sure. See you soon on our next event.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Lindsey · Married on 12/16/2017

Couldn't have been any happier with our day or our dj!! He is amazing! Anyone I know who asks for a dj I will recommend jerry!! ❤️

Sent on 12/23/2017
    Sounds By DJJD 3
    Sounds By DJJD 4

Lara · Married on 12/15/2017

Mr. Drain was very responsive to all planing and any questions we had. He showed up to the venue before hand to preview the venue and where he would set up. It was our companies first time having a DJ, we had numerous employees say how different it made the party having the music. We Look forward to working again with you this Christmas!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Katherine · Married on 12/02/2017

Jerry was absolutely amazing! Everyone loved him and he was so helpful throughout the whole process.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Jamie · Married on 11/25/2017

Jerry was great to work with! He assisted me with creating a father/daughter mashup & kept the dance floor going the entire event! I definitely give him 5 stars!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Katherine · Married on 11/11/2017

Jerry is an absolutely wonderful and personable DJ who even offered to help with anything else he could with the wedding! After talking with a few other DJs who were downright rude or unresponsive, I am so thankful we found Jerry. He was actually recommended by another nice DJ who happened to be booked, and he said, Jerry will take good care of you. And that he did. From the moment we talked with him, it really felt like he was on our team and had our best interests at heart--exactly what you want from your wedding vendors. I can't recommend Jerry enough. Our music selections were played exactly as expected, including the music for our outdoor ceremony in City Park that Jerry made happen without an electrical outlet close by, and it was all perfect. I didn't expect anyone to dance a lot at my wedding (our families aren't huge fans of the dance floor), but he got us out there and moving, and it was so, so fun. He even sent us photos afterward, which was really nice! Thank you, Jerry, for helping to make our day awesome and everything we'd dreamed of.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Paige · Married on 10/28/2017

Jerry was the best! He went out of his way to make our day special! We left the music choices mostly up to him and he didn't disappoint. He was very professional. He showed up early and left late. He would be my first choice if I had another occasion where I needed a DJ.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2016

Jerry did an awesome job with my wedding. He double and triple checked to make sure everything was correct and in order for my wedding. He sat down with us and made sure we had a song for every part of the wedding and in the event we didn't have a song choice yet he made sure to find one that fit us perfectly! Highly recommend him to DJ any event!! He was great to work with!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Absolutely THE BEST DJ around! Our wedding guests are still talking about how amazing the music was from the moment the reception started until the end. Any requests that the guest had, he played on the spot for them with no problem. He showed up ahead of planned time and everything sounded perfect. We will be using him for all future events and will highly recommend him to friends and family!!

Misty · Married on 11/07/2015

Absolutely LOVE this DJ...he is def my go to man!!! He was awesome with all the kids at my moms party!!!!

Charol · Married on 08/21/2015

Jerry listened to our needs and worked to accommodate us. He was very flexible and our event was a huge success as a result of his suggestions and playlist. We would highly recommend hiring Jerry!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Sherri · Married on 07/18/2015

This DJ was very easy to work with - playing the songs of the era we requested as well as integrating songs into our Reunion Program. Great fun even though we didn't have a huge amount of folks dancing, he made sure we all had fun.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/22/2015

Wonderful! I would highly recommend this DJ! Everyone enjoyed themselves!

Sent on 04/07/2016

He's very helpful and very energetic to keep the party going

Sent on 04/13/2016