SoundProof Entertainment Reviews

SoundProof Entertainment 4
SoundProof Entertainment 5

Jenny · Married on 10/20/2018

Great fun with DJ John!

John was a fantastic DJ! He kept guests entertained all night and the dance floor was never empty. He followed all of our suggestions to a tee and was easy to work with. He was very professional and we highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Best DJ Service Ever!!!

Soundproof entertainment did a PHENOMENAL job at our wedding in September 2018. This was the first and only DJ we met with and knew right away they would be the perfect fit, complete professionals in every way! We were able to customize our ceremony music (which John handled wonderfully) as well as our wedding playlist. I even had a playlist on Spotify with our dinner music that he used directly. We got our photobooth through Soundproof which everyone loved. We had so many compliments on our DJ, John, other engaged guests asked for his info! I can’t stress enough how amazing these guys are!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I chose SoundPrroof Entertainment to be our DJ at our wedding and they were AWESOME! We had John as our DJ and he did such a great job that some of our guests thought he could be an announcer at the Cavs games! They were incredibly organized at our first meeting and showed us an example time line of the evening that they create and I knew that I wouldn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day...and I didn't! John was on top of it, and once the dancing started he knew exactly what to play to get our guests on the dance floor. I would highly recommend SoundProof Entertainment to DJ your wedding!

Sent on 01/12/2018
    SoundProof Entertainment 6
    SoundProof Entertainment 7
    SoundProof Entertainment 8
    SoundProof Entertainment 9
    SoundProof Entertainment 10

ROBERT · Married on 05/20/2017

John was absolutely marvelous as Master of Ceremonies and D.J for my Daughter's Wedding.
    Getting the music selections for the slide show together at the last minute, A+. Well done!
    Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2016

John and his team were awesome! He made sure that the microphone and music was on point for the ceremony. He did an amazing job at making sure all the guests knew what was going on throughout the night. He and his team were very professional. A huge thank you to his team for making sure the photobooth ran smoothly the whole night! The photobooth was a huge hit. John played the perfect selection of songs between what we wanted and what our guests liked. Our guests had only compliments to give on John and his team!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Bethany · Married on 10/01/2016

We loved John, he offers a great combo pack at a competitive price. He's very professional and did a great job with oir music. The DJ can really make or break a wedding, and John really made sure oir guest were entertained. He really took the time to explain everything and answer all of our questions. His online planning site makes it easy to select music and a playlist. I never realized how important and how much a DJ does for the wedding until we booked SoundProof Entertainment. We would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Mark · Married on 09/25/2016

Anyone who has been to a wedding reception knows that the DJ can either make or break the reception. John at Soundproof Entertainment ABSOLUTELY MADE the reception awesome. He kept the dance floor full even though there was a wide variety of age groups and demographics at the wedding. From the initial meeting, through numerous phone calls and changes to the agenda, Soundproof Entertainment proved that they are the best. Once you meet with John at Soundproof Entertainment you will understand why I gave him a 5 star rating. Being both retired Navy and the father of the bride, I pay close attention to all of the details. My daughter lives out of state and I ended up doing most of the research and planning for the wedding. The process was smooth and easy, even though I threw a few wrenches into the plan. I was very comfortable with John during the initial meeting, so we decided on what we wanted and signed a contract. (In addition to the music, we added several other options such as uplighting and a projector). The final meeting squared away all of the required information such as dance songs, wedding party intro, etc. There were many things that I did not even think about that John asked us. He pays attention to every detail and has done this enough to address all of the minute details that are involved in a reception.
    During the set up of the wedding, John even hooked our computer up to the projector to show the slideshow on the wall. I had run out of time in the morning setup, so he took the initiative to make it happen, so I did not have to worry about it. John made sure that the reception ran smooth and everything happened at the right time. I highly recommend him to anyone considering a DJ for any event

Sent on 10/12/2016

Emily · Married on 07/30/2016

Super easy work with, incredibly affordable and convenient to bundle. I loved that they bought any song I wanted that wasn't already in their database! We used their uplighting, photobooth, and DJ services for both the reception and the ceremony.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Karie · Married on 06/11/2016

Everything was awesome and John helped the event run smoothly. Soundproof was by far one of the best vendor selections we made for our wedding. The music kept people on the dance floor and John was great at keeping all of our moments organized and the way my husband and I wanted through the chaos of two very opinionated families. We will absolutely be recommending him in the future.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Jeffery · Married on 04/09/2016

Jon and his team at SoundProof were amazing. Everything was exactly where is was supposed to be at the exact time it was supposed to happen. Jon DJed our wedding personally and kept it moving, made sure we hit all of the important moments on time and kept the dance floor packed all night. He was great on incorporating the songs we all wanted to hear and infusing his own choices based on the mood of the crowd. Absolutely amazing experience and totally professional and fun to deal with.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Lisa & Billy · Married on 10/10/2015

Ted was our DJ at our 10/10/15 wedding and was awesome! We have gotten, and continue to get so much positive feedback from our guests (all ages) and we can't agree more! He's kept the evening on schedule and kept the dance floor packed until the end of the very last song! He was a pleasure to work with and make the planning process a breeze, responded promptly to all of our email, and accommodated any request we had. Loved the song selection! John, Crystal, and Ted made the entire process easy and stress free and took all the time we needed to return calls, emails, and answer questions we had. We would most definitely recommend you to others in the future. We also booked lighting through SoundProof and it looked amazing!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Caitlin · Married on 08/29/2015

After meeting John and his wife at a bridal show I knew they had to be who we hired. They are both extremely friendly and welcoming. We used their up-lighting, photobooth, and DJ services for both the cocktail hour and the reception. Our wedding was at a newer venue and John had no problem getting in touch with the planner at our venue to get all the details he needed. Our cocktail hour was on the rooftop and John made a seamless transition from the rooftop to the floor we had our reception on. John was wonderful, he got everyone on the dance floor. Our guest are still talking about our wedding and how they have never been to a wedding were literally everyone was out of their seats dancing. His niece worked the photobooth and she was a delight, friendly and professional too.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Jillian · Married on 08/22/2015

When our venue (Avon Oaks Country Club) recommended SoundProof to DJ for our wedding, we set up a meeting right away. Our wedding was August 22, 2015. We met with John and right away, we knew we wanted him to be our DJ. John showed so much passion and knowledge for what he does. It was obvious that truly loves what he does. At SoundProof, he mentioned he had a number of other very qualified DJs working with him. However, after meeting John we knew we wanted him to be our DJ. He did say that there is always a meeting with the couple and their DJ before the event so I am sure that others were satisfied with with their events as well. After our meeting with John, we talked to our coordinator at Avon Oaks who has been working with John and SoundProof for a long time. We told her we preferred to have him at our event and quickly after he notified us to say he was available! The tools they provide are VERY easy to work with. We were able to make lists to include must plays, don't plays and play if there is time. It was also up to us to decide if we allow requests or not. We did but we also left the decision up to John when he received requests...he is the pro. John also was able to customize our first dance which was a combination of two songs. Another plus to working with SoundProof was we were able to add uplighting, which was a must for me. It was perfect and brought the whole room together. Before our big day, we met with John to go over the timeline. I am a very organized person so this was a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders. I knew that he would work with our coordinator to make the day go smooth and we had ZERO issues. We heard a lot of great feedback from our guests about our music and John's energy. It was a great party!! I also think it is important to mention that when I missed my favorite song, John was sure to play it again as soon as he saw how disappointed I was. I highly recommend SoundProof.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Rick and his son provided a fun night of dancing entertainment for my daughter's wedding. They were professional, courteous and fun! The music selection was great! The dance floor was packed all night long

Sent on 08/18/2015

Samantha · Married on 08/01/2015

We were extremely happy with the service from SoundProof Entertainment. When I emailed them for information on DJ services they responded in a timely manner. Once we sat down to discuss everything we knew that we were going with them to DJ our wedding. DJ Gene made sure to go over every detail with us about the wedding day at our meeting. Weeks before the wedding when we had last minute questions, or changes, he made sure we were all on the same page. Everyone had a blast with Gene and he definitely made us laugh.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Patty · Married on 07/10/2015

John did such an amazing job as the DJ at our wedding. All the music played was perfect for the entire night! Their planning form made it easy to let them know exactly which songs we wanted played but for the most part we gave him creative control and he did not disappoint! Everyone talked about how the party went all night because of how great the music was! We definitely made the right choice for our music that night! Crystal who manned the photo booth did a great job too, and many people said what a great idea it was to have that! They made our reception so much fun! The prices were great and their planning was very easy!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Bridget · Married on 05/23/2015

Awesome DJ! Had the party going all night

Sent on 06/11/2015

Krista · Married on 11/01/2014

SoundProof Entertainment was above all my expectations! We'll recommend them to anyone ever looking for a DJ, photo booth and lighting! Absolutely awesome!!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Jay & Colleen · Married on 10/24/2014

Rick was great to work with from planning our reception and did an amazing job keeping everything flowing smoothly throughout the night. The up lights were beautiful and the monogram provided the personal touch we wanted for our wedding. We had a blast as did all of our guests! Couldn't be happier. Thank you Rick, John and SoundProof!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Jennifer & Crag · Married on 10/11/2014

John was amazing! He does get the crowd involved and pays attention to the music being played to suit the crowd.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Brittany & Sebastian · Married on 10/04/2014

Ted was amazing! He went above and beyond. He truly made are day special. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Jenna · Married on 09/06/2014

Ted from SoundProof kept our dance floor packed the entire night. He said he would "read" the audience and he definitely did. Our friends and family wouldn't stop raving about how much fun our wedding was. At the end of the night, the bartender who had worked hundreds of weddings told me he had never seen so many people on the dance floor for so long (literally until the lights came on). SoundProof also provided an awesome Photobooth for us. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was a large photobooth with color and b/w prints. They also did our purple uplighting and it was gorgeous. I also wasn't sure that I had made the right decision with going with uplighting, but it transforms the venue. It was exactly what I had hoped. John is super responsive and Ted was amazing with my guests. They are genuine, reliable and a great company to use for your special day.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Jen · Married on 08/31/2014

I can't thank you guys enough!!!! We received so many compliments about your music selections and photo booth. We had a blast. Thank you

Sent on 09/04/2014

regina · Married on 08/30/2014

I booked them for my sons wedding, August 30,2014, One word" FANTASTIC" I have blisters on my toes as proof,, the dance floor was never empty, and the photo booth was a big hit.. I have 2 more sons and well definitely be using them again !!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Courtney · Married on 07/19/2014

I was very happy with the photo booth and Crystals professionalism despite the large number of obnoxious loud kids, lol! She was great and kept up with the constant flow while still putting together a great scrapbook for Brittney! I will definitely recommend your services to anyone I know looking for a DJ or Photo Booth. I also appreciated her staying the extra 30 min, that was awesome!!!! Great job!!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2014