Soundesign Entertainment Reviews

Soundesign Entertainment 3
Soundesign Entertainment 4
Soundesign Entertainment 5

Rachel · Married on 07/15/2017

Soundesign Entertainment was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. Randy was incredible. He went above and beyond what I expected from a DJ. He made the whole event flow beautifully, included beautiful lighting that tied together the whole reception location and made it feel like a dance floor. Randy was great at reading the crowd and playing music to keep them dancing! He was so helpful in every way.
    We couldn't be more satisfied and happy with Soundesign Entertainment. I recommend to everyone, and will hire him again for any event in the future without hesitation.
    THANK YOU RANDY!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Thomas · Married on 06/17/2017

Randy is fantastic! I can not say enough good things about him. He provided the sound and lighting for my wedding this past Saturday, and he could not have been more accommodating. He even went above and beyond helping me and my new husband by making sure we had everything we needed. He perfectly pin spotted our wedding cake, matched his booth lights to our accent colors and keep the party moving along nicely. Even when he saw my mom struggling to do our mother son dance, due to mobility issues she has from a stroke, he slow faded the song so we could sit her back down in her wheelchair. A+++ I also want add that this was a same sex wedding, so anyone in the LGBTQ community who has any events coming up, Randy is the bomb and I say lets support our allies and their services. Thanks again Randy.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Randy was truly the most amazing dj at our wedding this past weekend! Not only did he put together an awesome playlist which our guests loved, he also kept the wedding flowing without any hiccups. He went above and beyond his job description giving my maid of honor a pep talk when she was nervous about giving a toast. I received so many compliments on dj randy and many guests said he was the best dj they've experienced. Randy ran our wedding flawlessly and was so helpful, flexible and down to earth to work with. I highly recommend him to anyone searching for an outstanding dj!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/29/2016

We chose Randy after speaking with him and learning that we had chemistry. In other words, he was the perfect match for what we were looking for: professional yet didn't take himself or the experience too seriously. Everything felt natural and he listened to our every need, meeting all requests.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Hi Lauren and Stephen,
    It my pleasure to be part of you're day. I had a great time watching all your friends and family having a blast. I wish nothing but the best for you both. Good luck on your new adventure and a great big Thank You.

dianna · Married on 05/06/2016

Randy was absolutely awesome!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Sara · Married on 04/30/2016

Randy was awesome! He provided great music options but what really stood out and will forever stay with me was that he was there before I walked down the aisle trying to keep me calm. That was very nice of him! Thank you Randy from the Kenney's.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Soundesign Entertainment's reply:

Congrats to both of you. I am thankful I was part of your special day, it was my pleasure to be there for you Both. Thank you!
  • User5619764 · 2+ years ago

It was a pleasure to have Randy apart of our big day as our DJ. He made the vibe of the party so fun and upbeat. If you ever need a professional, reliable, and knowledgeable DJ... Randy is your guy!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Crystal · Married on 10/10/2015

Randy made our wedding reception a really fun experience for us and our wedding guests. He was a charming emcee and helped move along the reception events smoothly. The sound system was terrific and for a nominal fee provided colored lighting for the dance floor which added a lot of atmosphere. He played quite a few of the songs from the long list we provided and took requests from our guests as well. He was friendly and easy to work with and very professional.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Anissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Randy is full of charisma. Knows the crowd and how to read them. Provided feedback on our wants and does a great job with music and lighting.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/26/2015

Randy was very friendly and professional understood and met all my wants and needs for our big day!
    He is an outstanding Dj and I will recommend him to my family and friends. I will most definitely use him for future events.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Barrett · Married on 09/13/2015

Soundesign Entertainment delivers to the fullest! Randy exceeded our expectations and raises the bar for any DJ in the business. Randy goes out of his way to make sure your needs are taken care of. He met with us twice before the wedding and once again for our rehearsal to ensure perfection. I am extremely satisfied and would recommend this service to anyone who wants a great time at their event!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Linda · Married on 08/08/2015

Randy is your man for all your dj and lighting needs! I felt he listened to us of how we wanted things done and that's very important! Randy was so excellent with the music , setting up, and lighting! We were happy with the outcome!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Molly · Married on 05/04/2015

Randy was beyond perfect!!!! We just had a blast with him.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Raea · Married on 04/16/2016

Everything was spot on. Randy was good at finding out music my husband and I liked. He was also very good at choosing songs to get the guests dance. He was also good at coordinating with the other vendors to make things flow easily. I would recommend this DJ to anyone looking for a top notch DJ for a wedding or any other occasion

Sent on 06/07/2016

DAMION · Married on 10/24/2015

It was a pleasure to have Randy work our wedding. He was flexibility, accommodating, professional and easy to work with. He was able make everything happen for us that we wanted and made the night go by smooth. We would definitely use him again for any future events planned.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Emily · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding DJ/MC

Randy was an awesome DJ and MC for our ceremony and reception. He was responsive through the whole experience and made sure to put my husband and I first in all decisions.
    On the day of the wedding Randy was attentive to us and made sure to keep me calm when I was visibly frantic at times.
    My guests loved the music and flow of the day and it was all thanks to Randy!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Rick · Married on 11/14/2015

Randy and Soundesign Entertainment DJ Services did a wonderful job at our wedding. He was very helpful organizing the music for the entire ceremony and reception. Randy made himself available to organize the music prior to our wedding date. He did a great job with timing and his equipment was top notch. I was also very impressed at the patience Randy showed toward a few unruly and over-served guests. There were a few issues with the wireless microphone and a few hiccups with song choices, but overall I would recommend Randy and Soundesign Entertainment DJ Services without hesitation.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Soundesign Entertainment's reply:

Hi Rick. I am sorry for the songs choices that you did not like. I am grateful for allowing us to be part of your special day. We wish you and Christina the best!