322 Reviews for Sound Prodigy

Karaoke (1)
Video Projection (1)
Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)

DJ Pat was the absolute best! He came highly recommended from both the venue and our wedding coordinator and we were blown away. He kept the energy up all night and had EVERYONE out on the dance floor! It really was such a great night. From our friends to our aunts and uncles to even our grandparents, DJ Pat played the most amazing set list that everyone enjoyed! He kept the night moving along perfectly and we received so many compliments on what a great job he did. If you are looking for a DJ, look no further than DJ Pat. He will truly make your wedding night unforgettable.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

DJ Pat from Sound Prodigy did our Disney wedding last week, and it was amazing. He DJ’d our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. I was so pleased to hear his awesome selection of Disney music, especially the more instrumental versions, which I really wanted for our ceremony. He had several versions of songs for me to choose from which I really appreciated. During the reception, he kept the party going, playing fun music for everyone to dance to, and knew exactly which song to play at what time. He also is a great emcee, and knew just what to say and when, but didn’t talk too much, or for too long. Plus his voice can grab a crowds attention and sounds pleasant and professional! The website is easy to figure out and plan your song choices for each event. There are a ton of songs on the website to go through, with suggestions. We also had him do our uplighting, which looked amazing! It really transformed the room! We are so happy we chose DJ Pat for our wedding, and we had so many compliments from our guests on how fun the reception was and how well he helped it flow. Plus, my husband was stoked to talk Star Wars with him! Thanks DJ Pat, we had such a great time!

Profile Picture Megan, 2/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

First of all, DJ Pat is the nicest guy and is very quick to respond to any questions that you may have. Secondly, we had Jesse that he assigned us, and she was outstanding. When we requested a song, it was always the next one to be played. On the group dances, she actually got out there with us with her microphone to show us how to do it. I would easily recommend Jesse along with this company for any event that you have coming up.

Profile Picture Jason, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

DJ pat was amazing to work with. He was knowledgeable and professional and made himself available to answer questions. He also has an easy to use online portal for choosing songs and allowing requests. He put us at ease through the whole process.
As for the wedding night, he made it high energy and fun! Just what we wanted! We love DJ Pat!

Profile Picture Melanie, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

If you are looking for a reasonably priced, fun, happy DJ then book DJ Pat! The process from start to finish was so incredibly easy! Anytime I had a question he would get back to me right away and when I needed some help planning he would throw in some tips and ideas! For example I really wanted a photo bus at my wedding and all the vendors I was talking to were waaaay to pricy for the amount of time they would be available at the wedding, so I discussed this issue with Pat and he informed me that he had a few photo buses all different colors and that if I wanted to include that in my wedding the bus would be there the ENTIRE time for guests to use and wouldn’t leave till DJ Pat did! It was a major hit and money well spent!!! During the wedding Pat was so helpful from making sure everyone was seated before the ceremony started to coordinating the toasts at the reception! I was a DIY bride and I’ve never been to a wedding so having Pat there to help make everything on my timeline run smoothly was awesome! Booking Pat was one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding!

Profile Picture danielle, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Jessica was amazing. She not only did a great job, she really helped the flow of the whole day. She did the lighting, our color was purple, which I was super impressed with. She also checked with us and our wedding coordinator to make sure everything was going according to plan. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our day. I want to get married again just so I can book them one more time

Profile Picture Stephanie A. , 11/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

DJ Pat was so good!! He rocked my entire wedding from the ceremony to the last dance!! He had everyone on the floor and when the dance floor cleared out, he knew just what to play to get everyone back on! He announced everyone and all the events happening perfectly and was he perfect addition to our wedding! Pat we cannot thank you enough for your service! Thank our for being a part of my sweet 16 and thank you now for being a part of my wedding!! You rock!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

found Pat through wedding wire and met him up with my fiancé to see if his rave reviews were accurate. After only a couple minutes, my fiancé and I knew that he knew what he was doing and would do a great job. We hired him for our wedding this past Nov 17' and could not have been happier with the service. He works with you to make sure you and your guests have the best time. I emailed him a million times with annoying questions and he answered all of them promptly and happily. We're so glad we went with him. Plus, his website makes planning so easy and he has a VW photo booth. We really wanted to use it but it didn't work out with our venue. Thank you for the impeccable service!

Profile Picture Aemy, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely thrilled with Sound Prodigy! We worked with DJ Pat through the whole process because he had done my now sister in laws wedding. They raved about how easy the process was. I was sold! We met with Pat very early on in our planning process and he showed us how to work the whole profile. He was also kind enough to talk with us about a wedding scammer that unfortunately I had been involved with. He was very nice and helpful through that process which was going an extra mile for us. Since Pat was booked on our wedding date our DJ was Randy. From the beginning he was also very helpful and sweet. We had a phone call with him where he reassured us this day is about us and our marriage. I was really thankful for that phone call. It was a fun process to be able to sit at home and listen to sample music with my fiancé and select what we liked. We loved doing that for hours. Everything was organized and Pat communicated with us with whatever we needed. The day came and everything ran smoothly, Randy checked in with us about a few things and made sure to tell us goodbye. Randy even got some awesome photos of the dance floor. I don't think I've ever seen so many people dancing at a wedding before. People still tell us that to this day that they don't even dance and they were out there ALL NIGHT. That's all I could ask for because the music is a HUGE part of a wedding. Everything ran how it should and I am very thankful for that. We also added the photo booth which was really cool, I had a some questions with that in the end and Pat & Randy instantly communicated with me and we got it all sorted out. I really appreciate the professionalism and communication. Thank you to Pat & Randy for making our wedding so fun!

Profile Picture Julia, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

DJ Pat used his years of experience as a wedding DJ to ensure your wedding goes as desired. He plans every event well and to the detail so everything goes smoothly on your special day. I knew he was going to be our DJ when he told us he was a huge Disney fan. On top of being a DJ and our MC, he provided entertainment to our guests with Disney trivia during the reception.

I cannot recommend DJ Pat enough. He helped us plan the music from the ceremony through to the end of the reception and was able to give suggestions and recommendations, but fully knows and understands that the songs and atmosphere of the event belongs to the client. I know my wedding guests all left the venue saying our wedding day was nothing short of perfect. Thanks Pat!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elliot, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

DJ Pat is the only DJ I have ever needed to hire. And the only DJ we'll ever hire for any of our future events. From our first meeting, we knew he was the right DJ for us. DJ Pat was very knowledgeable and very organized. He was more than just our wedding disc jockey, he functioned as our day-of wedding coordinator. He helped me organized and build my "day of wedding" timeline. In addition, he also provided a lot of educational tips and guidelines about things you would typically missed.

DJ Pat is a professional, but we also connected with him on a personal level. During one of our planning meetings, we discovered our shared love for anything Disney, he not only spent a good amount of time talking about Disney, but he also found creative ways to incorporate Disney songs into our wedding ceremony and reception. This special touch made our day even more magical and personalized.

Overall, we had an amazing experience with DJ Pat. He helped our wedding planning experience seamless and organized.

Profile Picture Pauline, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

There are no words that can truly express how much we loved working with Pat and DJ Danny!! Pat was so easy to work with and made picking out songs easy. When it comes to putting everything together, Pat was amazing. We had DANNY as the DJ at our wedding and we can't count the amount of compliments we have gotten from guests at our wedding. Danny was amazing! Let's be honest, the DJ is one of the most important (if not the most important) aspects of wedding planning, and Danny kept the party going. The dance floor was COMPLETELY packed from the first song to the last!! Danny is easy to understand, he was so flexible when it came to timeline and changing plans, he was fun and we would recommend him/them over and over!!!!

Profile Picture Alicia , 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Planning a wedding is hard work but it is so worth it! I can't stress enough the importance of hiring professionals like DJ Pat who have been doing weddings for years and truly love what they do. Our first meeting with Pat we knew we had to book him. He quickly understood our taste and offered tons of suggestions and song ideas. He's also very knowledgeable about all things weddings and helped us make decisions in other areas outside of just music selections. With the help of Pat, picking music was one of the easiest things we planned and day of we had full confidence he would do a great job. On our wedding day Pat kept the timeline on track and emceed the entire reception. Our main goal was to make sure our friends and family had a great time and we can't thank Pat enough for helping to make that happen!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Caroline, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

As soon as we met with DJ Pat we were delighted with his kindness and knowledge of different types of music and weddings. We had several large requests we asked of DJ Pat and boy did he deliver!! He made sure to go over everything multiple times to make sure he got everything just right for our special day. One of the things that stood out the most was his can-do attitude which was so important to us since we had a bit of a different type of wedding. We had a lot of entertainment involving music at specific times and lighting on palm trees and inside the venue. Note: I asked Pat to make amber lighting into a soft pink against wooden walls and drapes and he did it. How? I don't know, but he makes dreams come true. DJ Pat was very timely with any questions we had. His many years of experience with weddings definitely showed when we got to the planning phase. He pretty much organized our whole outline and it he executed perfectly the day-of. He had good energy when emceeing and nailed all the tough names to pronounce. We can't say enough good things about DJ Pat!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We were so happy to have found DJ Pat, which was a pretty easy decision being that both our coordinator and venue highly recommended Sound Prodigy off the bat! We had planned our wedding from Connecticut so could only have our meetings with Pat via phone, but he was always so responsive throughout the entire planning process and really made us feel just as comfortable and involved than we would have felt being there. My husband and I were really indecisive with a number of songs, but Pat helped give us some great suggestions to make a perfect playlist. Something we really appreciated was how well he reads the crowd and tailors the music to fit the vibe. He also works great with coordinators and is involved in the whole timeline process making things run as smooth as possible-- which not many DJs do!! Pat also offers a number of other services such as lighting and the MOST AMAZING photo van/booth ever!! This was seriously a highlight of our wedding (which we weren't originally going to do... but were so happy we did!!!) ... and you cannot beat his prices. If you're reading this and in need of a DJ, definitely reach out to Pat!

Profile Picture Sarina, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

DJ Pat was Awesome. Sound was top quality, committed to all requests and coordinated the reception beautifully

Profile Picture Stephan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

In short, DJ Pat is a real pro. The value he provided for his fee is ridiculous (in a good way). He is genuinely concerned with the flow and execution of your event from start to finish, and does a great job getting people from place to place, eliminating confusion and keeping things rolling. For example, we had a different site for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and he made timely announcements, kept music flowing in multiple locations, etc.
His work as an MC is outstanding. Doesn't steal the show, but is very professional and informative, as an MC should be. You can tell Pat has been doing this a while.
Last but certainly not least, he KILLED it on the dance party. Took requests real time, stuck to our playlist we created, adjusted appropriately to the mood of the party, etc. As I said to start, a real pro.
Pat made it possible to just enjoy our friends and family without distraction, and that is priceless on your wedding day.
Thanks Pat!
Mike and Jackie

Profile Picture Mike, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

The DJ was great! Played everything we requested to play. Was very friendly with my guest, and a hit with the kids!

Profile Picture Meghan , 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Pat was awesome to work with ;) he was spot on with helping us organize our disney themed wedding efficiently and with great results. He had ideas I hadn't thought of for the background and walking down isle music that he figured out in seconds and worked great!!! His lighting was amazing and the photo booth was soooo much fun and Disney themed!
I would highly recommend his services we had a fantastic time and everything was coordinated beautifully
He does a great job day of coordinating as well ;)

Profile Picture Heather, 8/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, Video Projection

Sound Prodigy is the best! A pleasure to work with from the very first inquiry to the last song of the night at our wedding! DJ Pat was committed from the very beginning to help us create our perfect day. DJ Pat kept the party moving from start to finish. In addition to his DJ expertise, he was also able to help us with lighting and a great photo booth. We could not be more pleased with our experience and would definitely use Sound Prodigy again and recommend to anyone! So much fun to work with :) Our guests are still raving about what a great party it was. Thanks for making our wedding a party to remember!

Profile Picture B, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Pat at Sound Prodigy ended up being so much more than just a DJ for our wedding in Ramona, CA! He was very familiar with our venue (Mount Woodson Castle) and extremely knowledgeable on what we would need to have our wedding run smoothly. We used several of DJ Pat's services and he exceeded all of our expectations. He had a great platform for us to select music from, assisted with all phases of planning for the event in our meetings, had an adorable VW Van converted into a photo booth that our guests raved about all night, and a great camera rental that we gave our guests to take videos of the ceremony, grand entrance, and speeches. Pat was very professional and on the ball for everything during the actual event, which took so much stress off our shoulders knowing we were in good hands. I highly recommend DJ Pat for your wedding or event if you want it to be fun, well run, and memorable!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

DJ Pat was outstanding! From start to finish, he was one of the most helpful vendors of the whole wedding-planning process. He is fantastic at quick and clear communication, and he is eager to help his clients throughout the planning process. He offered suggestions throughout that were helpful without being intrusive - he was a huge help over all.

Not to mention, he was awesome at the wedding itself - he kept us on schedule throughout the evening; he was a professional, clear, and fun emcee; and the music was (of course) on point as well. We even got my Aunt on the dance floor, which was an accomplishment in and of itself!

DJ Pat was fantastic all around; I'd book him again in a heartbeat. His prices are competitive, and his knowledge of the venue was priceless as well.
THANK YOU DJ Pat!

Profile Picture Paige, 7/3/17, 3 Reviews

Sound Prodigy and DJ Pat
We looked all over the Internet and stumbled across Sound Prodigy. The first thing we noticed about his website was it looks like the people are having so much fun dancing at their wedding. We liked the fact that we could hand select the songs we wanted and which songs not to play at our wedding. We felt we wanted to have some control over the music that was going to be played. We asked him many questions at our interview and he even demonstrated how he would mix songs and gave us a sample of what it would be like on our wedding day. We decided to book him and also bought the lighting package from him at our meeting. We just got a great feeling from our interview during our time with him.
On our wedding day DJ Pat did not to disappoint us. We knew we had chosen the right DJ. He played our music that we had selected for dinner and dancing while also adding other songs that flowed smoothly from one to the next. The lighting was beautiful and gave our wedding a club feel vibe that we wanted. Pat did a great job as the MC but he was a DJ who knew to speak just the right amount. He wasn’t constantly talking or trying to be the center of attention. He knew it was our day and made us feel like that way. Once people got up to dance they continued to stay on the dance floor and had so much fun. DJ Pat is very reasonable as far as price. I asked him about this and he said he truly loves what he does, which shows in every aspect of his business. He said he would rather work every single weekend at his price point than charge more and not get as many gigs. We would highly recommend him. We had no regrets. I suggest you book him fast because his schedule fills up quick.

Profile Picture D, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I don't even know where to start with DJ Pat! He was SO great at our wedding 6/10/17! As soon as we met with him (before booking), I immediately felt very comfortable that our wedding would be great and I would have nothing to worry about with him as our DJ. It was great that he also acted as a coordinator and put together a whole timeline for us and helped us stay organized with the schedule. His website was awesome and was super helpful with picking our songs for the wedding (with ideas and suggestions for each part of the ceremony/reception/cocktail hour). The day of the wedding DJ Pat was very helpful with keeping us on time, telling us what was next, etc. And most importantly, he did an amazing job with the music! We loved it and so did our guests! The whole night (and afterwards) our guests kept telling us how awesome the music was and what a good job the DJ did! We also added on the uplighting and the photo booth. The uplighting made the venue even better and the photo booth was a HUGE hit! We can't say enough things about DJ Pat! Thank you for making our wedding amazing and exactly what we hoped it would be!

Profile Picture Jillian, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews