330 Reviews for Sound Prodigy

Karaoke (1)
Video Projection (1)
Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)

DJ Pat was, in one word, fantastic. He had our guests on the dance floor with high energy at all the right times, dealt with impromptu speeches from family members we weren't expecting, and you could tell the preparation he helped us with beforehand paid off. My wife and I felt truly comfortable before, during and after the entire ceremony. He did an amazing job and we'd recommend him to any couple looking for a DJ for their big event!

A special thanks to DJ Pat! We received compliments throughout the night and are truly thankful we had him at our wedding! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC

DJ Danny and Pat are as professional and friendly as it gets, and we were lucky to have them for our wedding and reception. In the planning stage, they offered practical advice and made sure that any details were well coordinated. They make a real effort to understand your vision for the ceremony and reception, and to suggests ways to make it happen. Danny’s choice of music during the reception was spot on and he and Pat were great at communicating with us in the planning stages and at the reception itself to make sure that everything went smoothly. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Alex, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Pat is the best! He is organized and professional but still very fun! He is easy to meet with and will happily guide you to music choices he thinks will help you achieve the vibe you want for your wedding. The online music portal is AMAZING! He is prompt to respond to any questions or concerns. I also love that he takes it upon himself to help coordinate the day and doesn't just read of a schedule. he pays attention to what is actually going on and adjusts accordingly. Everyone had a blast dancing at our wedding and Pat was able to incorporate the special dances I wanted and found perfect versions of the songs I wanted too. The photobooth was great too, cute props and easy! Thanks for being part of the great team that made our day perfect and seamless!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

DJ Pat was absolutely the best. He really helped relieved a lot of stress and worry on our big day because of his professionalism and punctuality. Pat was very upfront and confident with us and helping to plan the wedding. He was respectful and knew exactly what to say and do when needed. With contacting him through email, telephone and in person, Pat was great from start to finish. We HIGHLY recommend the Sound Prodigy for your upcoming wedding or event. Pat will NOT DISSAPOINT!!! We can’t thank Pat enough for providing us with the excellent service that he did.

Profile Picture Jill, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Book a consultation and you'll see that Pat knows what he's doing! From the first time we met DJ Pat, we knew we wanted him to host our wedding. He has many years of experience as a DJ but his rate is fair. He also has a lot of cool add ons, like photo booths and icey trucks to make your wedding unique. When we booked him, he was always responsive and we had several meetings to make sure everything was running smoothly. On our big day, everyone couldn't stop raving about the beats!! Everyone was on the dance floor for most of the night. He played our requested songs but also gave lots of time to requests. Overall, Pat helped keep our guests happy by being in touch with the atmosphere of the wedding and that's a true sign of a great DJ.

Profile Picture Samantha , 6/16/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Pat is fantastic! He is THE BEST. So many of our friends and family keep complimenting us on the DJ we chose. We loved him!

He is truly a professional and was excited to help us plan the music, ambiance and photobooth for our wedding at Mt. Woodson Castle in East County San Diego. I loved working with DJ Pat because I could trust his opinion, and he made us feel comfortable. He understands weddings take a tremendous amount of work to plan and stay on budget, and won’t pressure you into making decisions quickly. My husband and I barely had time to sit down and think about entrance songs, dinner music, transition music and everything else, but DJ Pat made it simple: just give him a handful of songs and he’ll make a playlist around it. He nailed it, and our friends & family can’t stop talking about how great the music was all night long! He was a pleasure to work with and I could not recommend him more.

Profile Picture Kim, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Pat from Sound Prodigy is the man! Pat was our DJ/MC and also provided the uplights and photo booth. His one-stop shop made planning our wedding that much less stressful because he was able to provide so much for our wedding.

After meeting with Pat, my wife and I did not hesitate to book him right after our meeting. He's super professional, easy-going, and we loved his energy! Once we were booked, Pat set us up with an account with a software he uses that helps us select music for each and every event throughout the day.... this was SUPER HELPFUL and helped us organize our entire day.

The photo booth went well and we even got the digital copies of all our guests photos. Music selection was really important to us and there were a lot of songs we wanted to be played during our wedding day, and Pat made sure to play as many as he could. Even once the lights came on, there were a ton of people left on the dance floor still dancing! As an MC, all I have to say is that Pat's the man!

Thanks so much Pat for making our wedding super fun and memorable!!!

Profile Picture Martin, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Pat was the absolute best! He came highly recommended from both the venue and our wedding coordinator and we were blown away. He kept the energy up all night and had EVERYONE out on the dance floor! It really was such a great night. From our friends to our aunts and uncles to even our grandparents, DJ Pat played the most amazing set list that everyone enjoyed! He kept the night moving along perfectly and we received so many compliments on what a great job he did. If you are looking for a DJ, look no further than DJ Pat. He will truly make your wedding night unforgettable.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

DJ Pat from Sound Prodigy did our Disney wedding last week, and it was amazing. He DJ’d our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. I was so pleased to hear his awesome selection of Disney music, especially the more instrumental versions, which I really wanted for our ceremony. He had several versions of songs for me to choose from which I really appreciated. During the reception, he kept the party going, playing fun music for everyone to dance to, and knew exactly which song to play at what time. He also is a great emcee, and knew just what to say and when, but didn’t talk too much, or for too long. Plus his voice can grab a crowds attention and sounds pleasant and professional! The website is easy to figure out and plan your song choices for each event. There are a ton of songs on the website to go through, with suggestions. We also had him do our uplighting, which looked amazing! It really transformed the room! We are so happy we chose DJ Pat for our wedding, and we had so many compliments from our guests on how fun the reception was and how well he helped it flow. Plus, my husband was stoked to talk Star Wars with him! Thanks DJ Pat, we had such a great time!

Profile Picture Megan, 2/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

First of all, DJ Pat is the nicest guy and is very quick to respond to any questions that you may have. Secondly, we had Jesse that he assigned us, and she was outstanding. When we requested a song, it was always the next one to be played. On the group dances, she actually got out there with us with her microphone to show us how to do it. I would easily recommend Jesse along with this company for any event that you have coming up.

Profile Picture Jason, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

DJ pat was amazing to work with. He was knowledgeable and professional and made himself available to answer questions. He also has an easy to use online portal for choosing songs and allowing requests. He put us at ease through the whole process.
As for the wedding night, he made it high energy and fun! Just what we wanted! We love DJ Pat!

Profile Picture Melanie, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

If you are looking for a reasonably priced, fun, happy DJ then book DJ Pat! The process from start to finish was so incredibly easy! Anytime I had a question he would get back to me right away and when I needed some help planning he would throw in some tips and ideas! For example I really wanted a photo bus at my wedding and all the vendors I was talking to were waaaay to pricy for the amount of time they would be available at the wedding, so I discussed this issue with Pat and he informed me that he had a few photo buses all different colors and that if I wanted to include that in my wedding the bus would be there the ENTIRE time for guests to use and wouldn’t leave till DJ Pat did! It was a major hit and money well spent!!! During the wedding Pat was so helpful from making sure everyone was seated before the ceremony started to coordinating the toasts at the reception! I was a DIY bride and I’ve never been to a wedding so having Pat there to help make everything on my timeline run smoothly was awesome! Booking Pat was one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding!

Profile Picture danielle, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Jessica was amazing. She not only did a great job, she really helped the flow of the whole day. She did the lighting, our color was purple, which I was super impressed with. She also checked with us and our wedding coordinator to make sure everything was going according to plan. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our day. I want to get married again just so I can book them one more time

Profile Picture Stephanie A. , 11/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

DJ Pat was so good!! He rocked my entire wedding from the ceremony to the last dance!! He had everyone on the floor and when the dance floor cleared out, he knew just what to play to get everyone back on! He announced everyone and all the events happening perfectly and was he perfect addition to our wedding! Pat we cannot thank you enough for your service! Thank our for being a part of my sweet 16 and thank you now for being a part of my wedding!! You rock!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

found Pat through wedding wire and met him up with my fiancé to see if his rave reviews were accurate. After only a couple minutes, my fiancé and I knew that he knew what he was doing and would do a great job. We hired him for our wedding this past Nov 17' and could not have been happier with the service. He works with you to make sure you and your guests have the best time. I emailed him a million times with annoying questions and he answered all of them promptly and happily. We're so glad we went with him. Plus, his website makes planning so easy and he has a VW photo booth. We really wanted to use it but it didn't work out with our venue. Thank you for the impeccable service!

Profile Picture Aemy, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely thrilled with Sound Prodigy! We worked with DJ Pat through the whole process because he had done my now sister in laws wedding. They raved about how easy the process was. I was sold! We met with Pat very early on in our planning process and he showed us how to work the whole profile. He was also kind enough to talk with us about a wedding scammer that unfortunately I had been involved with. He was very nice and helpful through that process which was going an extra mile for us. Since Pat was booked on our wedding date our DJ was Randy. From the beginning he was also very helpful and sweet. We had a phone call with him where he reassured us this day is about us and our marriage. I was really thankful for that phone call. It was a fun process to be able to sit at home and listen to sample music with my fiancé and select what we liked. We loved doing that for hours. Everything was organized and Pat communicated with us with whatever we needed. The day came and everything ran smoothly, Randy checked in with us about a few things and made sure to tell us goodbye. Randy even got some awesome photos of the dance floor. I don't think I've ever seen so many people dancing at a wedding before. People still tell us that to this day that they don't even dance and they were out there ALL NIGHT. That's all I could ask for because the music is a HUGE part of a wedding. Everything ran how it should and I am very thankful for that. We also added the photo booth which was really cool, I had a some questions with that in the end and Pat & Randy instantly communicated with me and we got it all sorted out. I really appreciate the professionalism and communication. Thank you to Pat & Randy for making our wedding so fun!

Profile Picture Julia, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

DJ Pat used his years of experience as a wedding DJ to ensure your wedding goes as desired. He plans every event well and to the detail so everything goes smoothly on your special day. I knew he was going to be our DJ when he told us he was a huge Disney fan. On top of being a DJ and our MC, he provided entertainment to our guests with Disney trivia during the reception.

I cannot recommend DJ Pat enough. He helped us plan the music from the ceremony through to the end of the reception and was able to give suggestions and recommendations, but fully knows and understands that the songs and atmosphere of the event belongs to the client. I know my wedding guests all left the venue saying our wedding day was nothing short of perfect. Thanks Pat!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elliot, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

DJ Pat is the only DJ I have ever needed to hire. And the only DJ we'll ever hire for any of our future events. From our first meeting, we knew he was the right DJ for us. DJ Pat was very knowledgeable and very organized. He was more than just our wedding disc jockey, he functioned as our day-of wedding coordinator. He helped me organized and build my "day of wedding" timeline. In addition, he also provided a lot of educational tips and guidelines about things you would typically missed.

DJ Pat is a professional, but we also connected with him on a personal level. During one of our planning meetings, we discovered our shared love for anything Disney, he not only spent a good amount of time talking about Disney, but he also found creative ways to incorporate Disney songs into our wedding ceremony and reception. This special touch made our day even more magical and personalized.

Overall, we had an amazing experience with DJ Pat. He helped our wedding planning experience seamless and organized.

Profile Picture Pauline, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

There are no words that can truly express how much we loved working with Pat and DJ Danny!! Pat was so easy to work with and made picking out songs easy. When it comes to putting everything together, Pat was amazing. We had DANNY as the DJ at our wedding and we can't count the amount of compliments we have gotten from guests at our wedding. Danny was amazing! Let's be honest, the DJ is one of the most important (if not the most important) aspects of wedding planning, and Danny kept the party going. The dance floor was COMPLETELY packed from the first song to the last!! Danny is easy to understand, he was so flexible when it came to timeline and changing plans, he was fun and we would recommend him/them over and over!!!!

Profile Picture Alicia , 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Planning a wedding is hard work but it is so worth it! I can't stress enough the importance of hiring professionals like DJ Pat who have been doing weddings for years and truly love what they do. Our first meeting with Pat we knew we had to book him. He quickly understood our taste and offered tons of suggestions and song ideas. He's also very knowledgeable about all things weddings and helped us make decisions in other areas outside of just music selections. With the help of Pat, picking music was one of the easiest things we planned and day of we had full confidence he would do a great job. On our wedding day Pat kept the timeline on track and emceed the entire reception. Our main goal was to make sure our friends and family had a great time and we can't thank Pat enough for helping to make that happen!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Caroline, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

As soon as we met with DJ Pat we were delighted with his kindness and knowledge of different types of music and weddings. We had several large requests we asked of DJ Pat and boy did he deliver!! He made sure to go over everything multiple times to make sure he got everything just right for our special day. One of the things that stood out the most was his can-do attitude which was so important to us since we had a bit of a different type of wedding. We had a lot of entertainment involving music at specific times and lighting on palm trees and inside the venue. Note: I asked Pat to make amber lighting into a soft pink against wooden walls and drapes and he did it. How? I don't know, but he makes dreams come true. DJ Pat was very timely with any questions we had. His many years of experience with weddings definitely showed when we got to the planning phase. He pretty much organized our whole outline and it he executed perfectly the day-of. He had good energy when emceeing and nailed all the tough names to pronounce. We can't say enough good things about DJ Pat!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We were so happy to have found DJ Pat, which was a pretty easy decision being that both our coordinator and venue highly recommended Sound Prodigy off the bat! We had planned our wedding from Connecticut so could only have our meetings with Pat via phone, but he was always so responsive throughout the entire planning process and really made us feel just as comfortable and involved than we would have felt being there. My husband and I were really indecisive with a number of songs, but Pat helped give us some great suggestions to make a perfect playlist. Something we really appreciated was how well he reads the crowd and tailors the music to fit the vibe. He also works great with coordinators and is involved in the whole timeline process making things run as smooth as possible-- which not many DJs do!! Pat also offers a number of other services such as lighting and the MOST AMAZING photo van/booth ever!! This was seriously a highlight of our wedding (which we weren't originally going to do... but were so happy we did!!!) ... and you cannot beat his prices. If you're reading this and in need of a DJ, definitely reach out to Pat!

Profile Picture Sarina, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

DJ Pat was Awesome. Sound was top quality, committed to all requests and coordinated the reception beautifully

Profile Picture Stephan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

In short, DJ Pat is a real pro. The value he provided for his fee is ridiculous (in a good way). He is genuinely concerned with the flow and execution of your event from start to finish, and does a great job getting people from place to place, eliminating confusion and keeping things rolling. For example, we had a different site for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and he made timely announcements, kept music flowing in multiple locations, etc.
His work as an MC is outstanding. Doesn't steal the show, but is very professional and informative, as an MC should be. You can tell Pat has been doing this a while.
Last but certainly not least, he KILLED it on the dance party. Took requests real time, stuck to our playlist we created, adjusted appropriately to the mood of the party, etc. As I said to start, a real pro.
Pat made it possible to just enjoy our friends and family without distraction, and that is priceless on your wedding day.
Thanks Pat!