Sound Prodigy Reviews

Sound Prodigy 1
Sound Prodigy 2
Sound Prodigy 3

Daniel Lombardo · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect from beginning to end!

Both Sound Prodigy, and DJ Pat were amazing! The website made planning the song list very easy, and DJ Pat was very responsive to all our questions. He was also the MC for our wedding and kept everything running smoothly! Thank you DJ Pat! You truly made our wedding magical!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/29/2019

Sound prodigy made our wedding an unforgettable night! Everything was perfect.

DJ Pat was more than we could have ever asked for! He met all of our expectations, and exceeded them.
    We rented the photo booth as well, and it was such a hit for everyone. Friendly, efficient, and definitely a vendor I would recommend 100%!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Sound Prodigy's reply:

You are awesome Courtney, thank you! :) It was a pleasure being the DJ for your special day! DJ Pat

Kelly · Married on 07/05/2019

Great DJ for our wedding!

DJ Pat was great to work with! We loved his website - we were able to select all the songs we wanted for the processional, first dance, cake cutting, etc. It was also really helpful that he had lists of popular songs for different occasions. We also loved his idea of playing Hawaiian music during dinner, since we were having Hawaiian food!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Patty

Patty Nevitt · Married on 05/26/2019

Pat and his team are great!

My Husband and I just got married last weekend and DJ Pat and his photo booth tech were awesome! Pat was able to help me find some rare music that we really wanted for our ceremony and helped us adjust the timeline seamlessly in a pinch! The music was on point all night and all of our guests had a great time! We can thank you guys enough for being so easy to work with on our big day!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Official Mrs.K

Emily · Married on 05/04/2019

We loved dj pat!

My husband and I booked DJ Pat for our May 4th wedding. When we first met with Pat he made some fantastic recommendations for ways to incorporate Star Wars (for our subtle “May the 4th Be With you” theme) not only through music but other touches as well. Pat and his online tools made planning so easy! Come the day of the wedding I knew that I did not need to worry about a thing because he had everything covered. Aside from 2 or 3 “must play” songs we let Pat pick the music for our reception and he nailed it!

The week of the wedding Pat also came to us and offered us a great deal on their PhotoBus services. It was something I really wanted to do but the original cost wasn’t in our budget. I am so thankful for how Pat was able to work with us to add it in because it was a hit with our guests. Plus we now have a book with copies of all of the pictures from the event!

If you are having any doubt about who to book as your DJ you really need to go with DJ Pat. He is the best!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

MALLORY · Married on 04/27/2019

DJ Danny was amazing

DJ Danny did such a great job for our wedding! He was very responsive leading up to the wedding, and was very thorough going over all of the details in our pre wedding phone calls. The dance floor was packed all night, and we received so many compliments on the DJ!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Krystal · Married on 04/24/2019

The best out there!

DJ Pat was incredible to have at our June 2nd wedding! The guests loved the music, he played songs that kept everyone on the dance floor having an amazing time all night long! He is so easy to work with and really makes it unique to what you are wanting on your special day! He is full of great suggestions and advice, and not to mention, his prices are amazing. DJ Pat was able to take our first dance song we wanted and actually slow it down for us to make it more of what we were looking for, which was a huge relief for us! We highly recommend hiring DJ Pat for your event!! Our guests are still raving about our wedding!! Thank you, DJ Pat!!!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Shivi · Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing work!

DJ Pat is simply amazing! We met closer to our event but he accommodated for everything I requested and did an amazing job! He played an amazing mix of English and Bollywood music for our Sangeet event and our guests had a great time. He is also very professional and makes sure he hears you out every step of the way! Thanks Pat!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Erica · Married on 03/23/2019

We hired Dj Pat from Sound Prodigy for our wedding on the Queen Mary in Long Beach on November 17, 2012. It was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. We had gone to so many wedding shows and had met a bunch of other DJs that just seemed so cheap and slimy, I was so glad I didnt have to consider one of them. Dj Pat create us our own website to do everything on. We could list the different types of music we wanted played at different times, songs we really wanted played and songs we definitely didnt want. He got to know us and was able to make suggestions that fit our needs. My biggest thing was not playing Beyonce's "Single Ladies" song for my bouquet toss, but I didnt have to worry because DJ Pat understood and gave me a long list of songs to use instead. My other biggest fear was having to deal with the sensitive subject of having a father and a step-father. Dj Pat knew exactly how to introduce the 2 father-daughter dances so that they both had their special moment and there were no hurt feelings. This was one of the most important thing for me and DJ Pat took care of it all. I also want people to understand the whole other level of service you receive when you hire DJ Pat. DJ Pat really understands the importance of professionalism. He took care of keeping the reception on schedule, timing everything perfectly to keep everyone involved and active. I had been to multiple weddings before, but when its your own you get lost during the reception. I had no idea what to do next, even though I had looked at the time line tons of times. Thank goodness for DJ Pat because he kept everything in line. I would recommend him to anyone time after time again!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Sound Prodigy's reply:

Oh, Erica... Thank you for taking the time to write that wonderful review! :) From then bottom of my heart I say THANK YOU!

Micaela · Married on 03/16/2019

Best dj ever!

DJ Pat made our wedding! He was amazing to work with and a BLAST! I could not have asked for a more professional and entertaining DJ at our event. I am STILL having guests and family members approach me and message me about how much they enjoyed the DJ. He did a wonderful job choosing songs to get EVERYONE dancing. Guests of all ages were up and on the dance floor, from children and pre teens to great uncles, everyone had a wonderful time. DJ Pat's profile was super easy to navigate and fun to add music to so he was able to get to know us as a couple and choose music that would suit us as a couple and the atmosphere. I would recommend DJ Pat to anyone needing a DJ for any event, and we will definitely be calling him for future events!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Alanna

Alanna · Married on 02/09/2019

DJ Pat is the best. Period. Full stop.

I say this with nothing but the utmost honesty...DJ Pat KILLED IT on our wedding day!!! My husband and I hired him on Wedding Wire based on his incredible reviews, and he lives up to his glowing reputation. He kept the energy up throughout the morning, kept our entire wedding on schedule with his excellent emcee skills, and truly listened to our must play list and built an amazing DJ set around those requests. My husband and I will recommend him to all of our friends planning a wedding. Everybody had a good time, and we cannot thank him enough for making our day so fun. Thank you DJ Pat!! You rock!!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Sound Prodigy's reply:

Oh, heck yeah! Thank you for that amazing review! I also had a wonderful time as well. Your friends and family were super cool and for me that just makes my job all the better when I perform for good people! Thanks you Alana! :)

Richard Dang · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

Pat knew we had a tight window to plan our wedding and was straight forward and clear on what we needed to achieve to have an amazing wedding. His communication and professionalism make me feel comfortable that we would be in good hands on our wedding to entertain our guests with terrific music and emceeing our reception. Pat’s video and phone calls were very effective ways to review the music and timeline. On our wedding day, we encountered a lot of rain and Pat was very helpful with making changes whenever we requested and also making suggestions that improved the flow of our wedding. If you’re looking for a cool and professional DJ for music, entertainment, and to emcee your event, DJ Pat is your guy.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Sound Prodigy's reply:

HAHAHAHA, YES! Thank you for that Richard! I appreciate very much having me for your special day and I am glad you were happy! DJ Pat

Danny Jameson · Married on 12/17/2018

Pat is an amazing DJ who works to meet all your needs

We had a wonderful winter wedding at the Disneyland Hotel. Despite us having a small wedding, Pat went all out for our event to make it special.

Pat went out of his way to make the event perfect and it was way beyond a DJ asking for a playlist. Six months before the wedding Pat met up with us in person to discuss all the fine details of the wedding music and schedule. Once he got an idea of what kind of wedding we wanted, he worked with us and offered a number of amazing suggestions and ideas (both schedule and songs) that improved our wedding.

During the day of the event, there were numerous changes in scheduling and Pat adapted to them so quickly and easily with no questions asked. Pat is the only DJ I have ever met who keeps music at an appropriate volume level, it was never loud or bassy at any point and made our event that much classier and intimate. He is super friendly, professional, and does an amazing job. All our guests were raving about him as well. I would not hesitate to hire Pat.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 12/01/2018

The perfect choice!

Pat from Sound Prodigy was the absolute best. He made sure to meet with my fiancé and I before the wedding on multiple occasions and when we could not meet in person, he spoke to us over the phone. He set up an online portal where we could create our own playlist for each part of the wedding, all layed out and completely organized for each part of the wedding (walk in, cocktail hour, first dances, dinner, reception, etc.) and even had suggestions if you didn't know which song you wanted to choose. I did not have to worry about ANYTHING!! He was perfectly on time, had everything set up, including microphones for the pastor and us for the ceremony. He was also the MC for the night and he worked with the wedding coordinator to guide the timeline of events. He was funny and played the perfect music to get everyone from parents to kids on the dance floor. Pat was incredibly nice, professional, and talented. I would recommend him to EVERYONE looking for a DJ. He knows his stuff and is the absolute best!

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding Ever!!

My daughter’s wedding day could not have been more perfect, and that is largely because of DJ Pat!! He did an awesome job from the moment people arrived to the moment the night of dancing was over. Every detail, song and moment was captured through this skills, his timing was perfect, his voice was professional and personal, he added just the right amount of entertainment to his wonderful music list. I could have not imagined a better day and evening for my daughter’s big day!! Thank you DJ Pat for all you did to make it so special. I danced all night, you kept the variety perfect for all ages and people are STILL commenting on how much fun it was. I will be making sure all of my family and friends go to you for future events.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Deanna Knoll · Married on 10/05/2018

Thank you DJ Pat!

Dj Pat was nothing short of amazing! I gave him the basic songs that he needed to know for the wedding, and then he pretty much ran with the rest! I'm horrible at picking songs, mainly because I like all different genres, but everyone commented on how awesome the DJ was. Everyone got up to dance, and stayed on the dance floor throughout the entire night. Thank you Pat for making our wedding reception a blast, and one we will always remember!

DJ Pat was our DJ for our wedding on 09/09/18 and he was amazing to work with. We wanted to hire someone that not only played good music but could MC the event and keep the timeline on schedule. DJ Pat kept the night moving and played great music. I really felt like the night flowed perfectly.

When we met with him before the wedding he gave us great advice with the timeline and the dos and don'ts based on all of his experience. He has an online platform for clients that makes it really easy to add songs for the first dance and entrance.

Our guests had such a great time! We did not want the night to end!
    Thank you DJ Pat!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/28/2018

Kept everyone dancing the entire reception!

DJ Pat is the best! We contacted him about nine months before our wedding after reading all of his great reviews, and we knew immediately that we wanted to book him as our DJ. He is so knowledgeable and helpful - he shared lots of great ideas for our wedding during our introductory phone call, both music-related and not. What we really liked is that DJ Pat is not just a DJ but also an emcee; he takes charge of the timeline for the wedding day and really helps to make sure everything goes smoothly. I also loved his online planning system! It made putting in our song requests and managing the timeline so easy. DJ Pat was also flexible on the times for our planning meetings which we especially appreciated since we were planning from the East Coast. Our wedding day was absolutely incredible, and I attribute so much of that to DJ Pat keeping everything on schedule and really setting the atmosphere with the music. From the grand entrance, to the special dance, to the toasts - DJ Pat made sure we were where we needed to be and made sure everything was announced so none of our guests missed anything. And the music! DJ Pat made sure to play all of our special requests, and he kept the energy up from the minute we opened the dance floor until the very last song. Our wedding guests danced the ENTIRE night!! I am not exaggerating. People I have never seen dance before were out there dancing and having the best time. It was so much fun!! Thank you DJ Pat for helping to make our wedding the day of our dreams. And for all of you planning, I would HIGHLY recommend Sound Prodigy!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Working with DJ Pat was so great!, I can't recommend him enough. He was thoughtful, helpful, and kind, all which make his excellent DJ services that much better. He sets up an online portal for you to add/edit all of your requested and special songs, which was a feature I really appreciated. He was also very quick in returning emails (and I sent a lot of them!). Thanks so much, DJ Pat!!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Stephanie Smith · Married on 09/02/2018

Cheers to DJ Pat!!!

OK, so this review is little late (by a couple months) and my family is STILL talking about how much fun we had and how perfect my wedding was and it is all thanks to DJ Pat! We had NO clue what what to do so that is why we hired a professional. DJ Pat walked us though making a timeline and also even helping us with music. We had no idea how to do any off this seriously! I can’t not thank him enough for everything he did. Cheers to DJ Pat!!!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Jennifer Taylor · Married on 08/31/2018

Sound Prodigy was great!

Sound Prodigy was great! They helped make our wedding a dream come true. They have a lot of experience in DJing for weddings and events. They were always ready to answer any questions and provided guidance with wedding planning/coordination/timelines.

DJ Danny was our DJ and MC. The music was amazing and kept the guests moving all night. I would highly reccomend sound prodigy!

Thanks for everything!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Corey Todd · Married on 08/30/2018

HUGE HIT at my wedding

Ok, HUGE HIT at my wedding! I have always been a VW guy and when we sat down to meet with Pat about being the Dj at our wedding and he told us he had a Volkswagen photo bus I fell over! Having that was more important than the cake! ha ha! Pat is also an amazing DJ and played the music we asked him to play and then some. All in all it was an unforgettable night and we out it all to DJ Pat.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Jeremy · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Pat was, in one word, fantastic. He had our guests on the dance floor with high energy at all the right times, dealt with impromptu speeches from family members we weren't expecting, and you could tell the preparation he helped us with beforehand paid off. My wife and I felt truly comfortable before, during and after the entire ceremony. He did an amazing job and we'd recommend him to any couple looking for a DJ for their big event!

A special thanks to DJ Pat! We received compliments throughout the night and are truly thankful we had him at our wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Emily Hutch · Married on 08/04/2018

Thanks again DJ PAT

DJ Pat was awesome during all of our wedding planning, and on our wedding day! He answered questions we didn't even know we had at our first meeting, and was SO helpful. On our wedding day, he timed out the songs, and the whole night perfectly! He helped cordinate, along with keeping the music going. Everything ran smooth, and on time.

We we're so THANKFUL for that! Everyone stayed on the dance floor ALL night! He only took requests he knew everyone would love. We had a blast!!! Thanks again DJ PAT! Would definitely reccommend him to my fellow brides and grooms. :)

Sent on 05/13/2019

Alicia Connors · Married on 07/29/2018

We loved working with Pat and DJ Danny

There are no words that can truly express how much we loved working with Pat and DJ Danny!! Pat was so easy to work with and made picking out songs easy. When it comes to putting everything together, Pat was amazing. We had DANNY as the DJ at our wedding and we can't count the amount of compliments we have gotten from guests at our wedding. Danny was amazing! Let's be honest, the DJ is one of the most important (if not the most important) aspects of wedding planning, and Danny kept the party going. The dance floor was COMPLETELY packed from the first song to the last!! Danny is easy to understand, he was so flexible when it came to timeline and changing plans, he was fun and we would recommend him/them over and over!!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Alex · Married on 07/28/2018

DJ Danny and Pat are as professional and friendly as it gets, and we were lucky to have them for our wedding and reception. In the planning stage, they offered practical advice and made sure that any details were well coordinated. They make a real effort to understand your vision for the ceremony and reception, and to suggests ways to make it happen. Danny’s choice of music during the reception was spot on and he and Pat were great at communicating with us in the planning stages and at the reception itself to make sure that everything went smoothly. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/28/2018